Jump to topic:

GOD-guided evolution w/ design, reincarnation

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:09:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Richard Dawkins and other atheists are fundamentally committed to their Darwinian evolution dogma of "there is no design". Any discovered and acknowledged design brings down their whole house-of-cards! They worship randomness which is quite hypocritical considering how much non-randomness is in their daily life. Their strong prejudice and non-openness to any evidence resembling intelligent design is anti-scientific; it's atheism religious fundamentalism.

There is God-guided evolution including biocentric universe, decisions, intelligent design, complexity, sudden catastrophes, 'appearance of randomness', reincarnation, Gaia, panspermia and alien intervention.

The GOD=7_4 algorithm/code really bothers atheists with its many examples of this design being incorporated in the mathematical model of pre-Earth. See http://GOD704.wikia.com... .
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:18:31 PM
Purpose/meaning. I forgot life has meaning and purpose.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
Hematite12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:35:21 PM
At 7/1/2014 4:09:29 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Richard Dawkins and other atheists are fundamentally committed to their Darwinian evolution dogma of "there is no design". Any discovered and acknowledged design brings down their whole house-of-cards! They worship randomness which is quite hypocritical considering how much non-randomness is in their daily life. Their strong prejudice and non-openness to any evidence resembling intelligent design is anti-scientific; it's atheism religious fundamentalism.

There is God-guided evolution including biocentric universe, decisions, intelligent design, complexity, sudden catastrophes, 'appearance of randomness', reincarnation, Gaia, panspermia and alien intervention.

The GOD=7_4 algorithm/code really bothers atheists with its many examples of this design being incorporated in the mathematical model of pre-Earth. See http://GOD704.wikia.com... .

Please tell me this is a troll topic...
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 4:49:16 PM

I actually found Kenneth Miller's book 'Finding Darwin's God' really helpful when I was a theist and I would reocmmend it today to theists and atheists alike. It's one (harmful) thing to believe in god, but it's a whole another thing to reject evolution.

.. That being said the OP about the code is complete bologna. Using the same techniques I could find a good Indian in the genome recipe if I tried....
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 6:58:02 AM
Hematite12,

What's your problem? If you have a comment on the topic, then give it. If not, don't waste everyone's time.

numberwang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 7:13:20 AM
At 7/2/2014 6:58:02 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Hematite12,

What's your problem? If you have a comment on the topic, then give it. If not, don't waste everyone's time.

Im afraid you have already managed to waste everyone's time, lol.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 7:17:25 AM
Envisage wrote: : I actually found Kenneth Miller's book 'Finding Darwin's God' really helpful when I was a theist and I would reocmmend it today to theists and atheists alike. It's one (harmful) thing to believe in god, but it's a whole another thing to reject evolution.

.. That being said the OP about the code is complete bologna. Using the same techniques I could find a good Indian in the genome recipe if I tried....

Envisage,

That was a lie. The truth is is that it is harmful to one's soul and to the greater good of humanity to not believe in GOD/God. If you actually read my post, you'd know that I AM certainly promoting evolution.

You deny reincarnation? Science has now proven this very common ancient belief

You can't follow the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code at http://GOD704.wikia.com... ? Try this...

Y'shua bar Yosef was born on April 17, 6 BC / 17.4.748 AUC; the Jewish Messiah was an Aries the Ram/Lamb. Jesus was on the Cross on April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 / 14 Nisan 3090 HC; again under Aries. IESVS is considered the "Lamb of GOD". Besides the combination of 7 & 4 in his birthdate & crucifixion date, note the following Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) examples using 'the key'(74) of A=1, B=2...Z=26...

GOD=7_4
Jewish=74=J10+E5+W23+I9+S19+H8
Messiah=74=M13+E5+S19+S19+I9+A1+H8
Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Joshua=74=J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1
IESVS=74=I9+E5+S19+V22+S19
Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19
Cross=74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19

Why is there is connect(74) between(74) - why do these converge(74) on 7_4/74? It's a BIG example of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code; see http://GOD704.wikia.com... .

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 7:29:25 AM

You get GOD=7_4 by ignoring the 'O'. That's funny.

How about LUCIFER = 74.
Spooky. :-)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 7:40:18 AM

Who the fuk is richard dawkins and why should I care what he says?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 7:59:50 AM

I notice your little retarded numerology link includes a reference to the "big dipper." You do know that these stars are not "pointing" anywhere, right? They are not lined up of a flat-plane backdrop of earth's "sky." This does nothing to bother anyone that realizes that no god ever worshiped on this planet exists. This is just plain ridiculous.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 8:58:44 AM
At 7/2/2014 7:29:25 AM, dee-em wrote:
You get GOD=7_4 by ignoring the 'O'. That's funny.

How about LUCIFER = 74?

dee-em,

Wrong and please STOP spreading misinformation. GOD=7_4 acknowledges that the circle O is either the 15th letter, a zerO, the Sun, mOOn, wheel, etc. 704=GOD

Lucifer=74=L12+U21+C3+I9+F6+E5+R18

Lucifer/Luciferus (Latin): the 'light-bearer', the Morning Star, the harbinger of the Sun, the Planet Venus. The Statue of Liberty is the light-bearer. Her torch brings forth the light of freedom and knowledge. The 7 rays atop her crown has the 4th in the middle rising above the others. Her 4-sided pedestal has 4 columns on each side. New York(7 letters) City(4) at 74 degrees W is where Lady(4) Liberty(7) is found.

Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 9:16:52 AM
At 7/1/2014 4:49:16 PM, Envisage wrote:

I actually found Kenneth Miller's book 'Finding Darwin's God' really helpful when I was a theist and I would reocmmend it today to theists and atheists alike. It's one (harmful) thing to believe in god, but it's a whole another thing to reject evolution.

This is one thing I'll never understand about modern atheists: why do you think it is harmful to believe in God?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 9:45:25 AM
At 7/2/2014 9:16:52 AM, Installgentoo wrote:

This is one thing I'll never understand about modern atheists: why do you think it is harmful to believe in God?
This is one thing I'll never understand about christians; why would you think that?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 7:42:25 PM
At 7/2/2014 8:58:44 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:

dee-em,

Wrong and please STOP spreading misinformation. GOD=7_4 acknowledges that the circle O is either the 15th letter, a zerO, the Sun, mOOn, wheel, etc. 704=GOD

Oh, I get it. The letter 'O' can be anything you want it to be. Gotcha.

Lucifer=74=L12+U21+C3+I9+F6+E5+R18

Lucifer/Luciferus (Latin): the 'light-bearer', the Morning Star, the harbinger of the Sun, the Planet Venus. The Statue of Liberty is the light-bearer. Her torch brings forth the light of freedom and knowledge. The 7 rays atop her crown has the 4th in the middle rising above the others. Her 4-sided pedestal has 4 columns on each side. New York(7 letters) City(4) at 74 degrees W is where Lady(4) Liberty(7) is found.

Um, sorry to have disturbed you. Please carry on with your numerology delusions. I wasn't here ...
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 11:48:27 PM
At 7/2/2014 7:17:25 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Envisage wrote: : I actually found Kenneth Miller's book 'Finding Darwin's God' really helpful when I was a theist and I would reocmmend it today to theists and atheists alike. It's one (harmful) thing to believe in god, but it's a whole another thing to reject evolution.

Envisage,

That was a lie. The truth is is that it is harmful to one's soul and to the greater good of humanity to not believe in GOD/God. If you actually read my post, you'd know that I AM certainly promoting evolution.

You deny reincarnation? Science has now proven this very common ancient belief

You can't follow the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code at http://GOD704.wikia.com... ? Try this...

Y'shua bar Yosef was born on April 17, 6 BC / 17.4.748 AUC; the Jewish Messiah was an Aries the Ram/Lamb. Jesus was on the Cross on April 7, 30 AD / 7.4.783 / 14 Nisan 3090 HC; again under Aries. IESVS is considered the "Lamb of GOD". Besides the combination of 7 & 4 in his birthdate & crucifixion date, note the following Simple(6,74) English(7,74) Gematria(8,74) examples using 'the key'(74) of A=1, B=2...Z=26...

GOD=7_4
Jewish=74=J10+E5+W23+I9+S19+H8
Messiah=74=M13+E5+S19+S19+I9+A1+H8
Y'shua=74=Y25+S19+H8+U21+A1
Joshua=74=J10+O15+S19+H8+U21+A1
IESVS=74=I9+E5+S19+V22+S19
Jesus=74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19
Cross=74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19

Why is there is connect(74) between(74) - why do these converge(74) on 7_4/74? It's a BIG example of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code; see http://GOD704.wikia.com... .

Jesus starts with a J and ends with an s. The ascii code for j is 106, and s is 115. 106115 is pi, and pi times two is 42. Therefore reincarnation and putting new agey "Gaia" in place of legitimate deities like the abrahamic god is true.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 12:03:27 AM

Elohim = 62, according to your chart on your website.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 6:24:16 AM
At 7/2/2014 7:59:50 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
I notice your little retarded numerology link includes a reference to the "big dipper." You do know that these stars are not "pointing" anywhere, right? They are not lined up of a flat-plane backdrop of earth's "sky." This does nothing to bother anyone that realizes that no god ever worshiped on this planet exists. This is just plain ridiculous.

irreverent (you certainly are),

Very wrong. There is no numerology in the GOD=7_4 algorithm. Only a blind atheist 949O20 would say that. From our perspective with the naked eye, the Big Dipper with its 7 stars 4 in its rectangular ladle certainly does point towards Polaris the North Star which is the end of the handle of the Little Dipper which also consists of 7 star 4 in its ladle. Since c. 476 when the Roman Empire fell, this is how the North Star was found which was very important! It's how GOD GuiDed us. http://en.wikipedia.org...

You are a liar and your comments ridiculous. You've taken thee test and FAILED F. 7/3/14 is your Judgment Day.

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 6:52:03 AM
At 7/2/2014 7:42:25 PM, dee-em wrote:
Um, sorry to have disturbed you. Please carry on with your numerology delusions. I wasn't here ...

dee-em,

There's no numerology in the GOD=7_4 algorithm. Atheists who are close-minded to any data that proves GOD always say that. An algorithm is not numerology; everybody knows that.

You are a liar and have judged me, therefore...

7/3/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

See http://7seals.yuku.com... for the rest of your Judgment.

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:47:38 AM
At 7/3/2014 6:52:03 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 7/2/2014 7:42:25 PM, dee-em wrote:

dee-em,

There's no numerology in the GOD=7_4 algorithm. Atheists who are close-minded to any data that proves GOD always say that. An algorithm is not numerology; everybody knows that.

You are a liar and have judged me, therefore...

7/3/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

See http://7seals.yuku.com... for the rest of your Judgment.

We're not buying crazy today. Try next door.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:51:04 AM
dee-em,

You are an evil liar. You speak for no one but yourself, although there are certainly other evil blind atheist fundamentalists here.

GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th is just the tip of the BIGGEST secret code laid down in history!

July 4, 1776 also encoded Jesus' true birthday of 4/17/6 BC / April 17, 748 AUC; see astronomer http://MichaelMolnar.com... . The 'upper level' of Freemasonry has passed on this secret through the centuries. They received it from the Knights Templar. 'Coincidentally', Grand Master Mason Benjamin Franklin died on 4/17/1790.

There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, design and alignment. This is the title of my 74-page booklet which satisfies the prophecy of The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' on its cover.

Synchronism: 7/3/14 08:07 'Da Vinci & Code He Lived By'. "He sought membership in a guild." - History Channel 2 (H2)

slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 8:55:07 AM

It is not believing in God that is harmful, it is believing in the attributes of God and instructions from God that causes people of faith to eschew critical thinking and being open to being wrong.
Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 10:11:58 AM
At 7/2/2014 9:45:25 AM, bulproof wrote:

This is one thing I'll never understand about christians; why would you think that?

Maybe because many atheists have said that, like the one i quoted above.

It would be nice if you could learn to read.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 3:12:47 PM
At 7/3/2014 6:24:16 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 7/2/2014 7:59:50 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

irreverent (you certainly are),

Very wrong. There is no numerology in the GOD=7_4 algorithm. Only a blind atheist 949O20 would say that. From our perspective with the naked eye, the Big Dipper with its 7 stars 4 in its rectangular ladle certainly does point towards Polaris the North Star which is the end of the handle of the Little Dipper which also consists of 7 star 4 in its ladle. Since c. 476 when the Roman Empire fell, this is how the North Star was found which was very important! It's how GOD GuiDed us. http://en.wikipedia.org...

My, what a clever way to try to insult someone's intellect... Only a stupidstitious believer in numeric (base 10) significance would place any significance on random shapes, drawn with bright (viewable from earth) stars. Those 7 specific stars: Did your gawd 'guide' them to choose those specific stars, also?

While several constellations have been used by sailors, for guidance, your gawd does not exist. PI is an extremely significan number, as well. Any pattern can be found, if one looks hard enough for things to connect. The stars in the Big Dipper are different distances, from earth. Is there any significance, in that? Why are those specific stars so significant? Why do the same groups of stars mean different things to different cultures, through the ages? Have you considered that the northern and southern hemispheres have different views of the stars? Does your numerological garbage apply to any other language, besides English? Are you even remotely aware of the fact that English wasn't even a language, when the "Ancients" were assigning these stupidstitious meanings, to those stars? Why are these English words, which were not even in existence when all these significant connections were being established, so connected to this algorithm? Did gawd "guide" the creation of the English language, to fit this algorithm? LOL
THEY
DON'T
MEAN
ANYTHING
!!!

You are a liar and your comments ridiculous. You've taken thee test and FAILED F. 7/3/14 is your Judgment Day.

I don't know what it is about which you believe I lied, but your zealotry leads me to believe your ridiculous gawd algorithm is the same type of garbage that spawns belief in a global flood, and that apocalypse of the bible.

What test was administered?
It doesn't matter.
By whom was this test administered?
You have no viable answer.
Judged by whom?
It doesn't matter.
Judged for what?
Disagreeing with you on the significance of a bunch of concocted religious stupidstition, apparently.
Judged on what scale?
The scale of numerology stupidstition.
Judged by what standard?
The standard of numerology stupidstition.

Can you guess how much concern I have for today being my judgment day?
Zero.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:26:34 AM

There is God-guided evolution including biocentric universe, panspermia, decisions/meaning/purpose, intelligent design, complexity, sudden catastrophes, 'appearance of randomness', reincarnation, follow-the-leader, Gaia, and extraterrestrial intervention.

I tweaked the above by adding follow-the-leader. This combined with reincarnation is a HUGE aspect of GOD-guided Evolution Theory.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:33:34 AM
At 8/30/2014 8:26:34 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:

There is God-guided evolution including biocentric universe, panspermia, decisions/meaning/purpose, intelligent design, complexity, sudden catastrophes, 'appearance of randomness', reincarnation, follow-the-leader, Gaia, and extraterrestrial intervention.

I tweaked the above by adding follow-the-leader. This combined with reincarnation is a HUGE aspect of GOD-guided Evolution Theory.

Was everybody ignoring you sweety?

Oh well.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 5:48:38 PM
I---_god ,

There's no such thing as "your God" or "my God", there's only One GOD: the 'system as a whole'/the 'universal quantum computer'. One either believes in GOD or falsely believes in randomness, no design in nature, no meaning to life, and no afterlife.

I've used no "numerology" on this forum. Only someone who is ignorant of numerology and identifying patterns as part of scientific theories would claim this.

You were warned of being Judged and you responded by mocking GOD/God, therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His/Her Christ(77=C3+H8+R18+I9+S19+T20), I hereby rule that 8/30/14 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of your life, then your eternal soul will not be reincarnated as human for 274 years just for your sins here (you have many more). When you are born-again as human, it will be under very hellish circumstances.

Note: you can repent, do many hours of verifiable community service, and petition this court for a retrial. GOD & the Christ are just & forgiving. However, 74 years of your reincarnation sentence is non-commutable and any contempt-of-court will result in an increase in your sentence.

You are now part of a BIG scientific experiment.

I strongly recommend that you respect this sentence.

- Brad(25) Watson(77), Miami
GOD's Judge of All(25) Humanity

c.c. http://7seals.yuku.com...

Ash_RationalTheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 4:41:54 AM

Can you elaborate what do you mean by God guided Evolution?
Keepin' It Real!
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 5:10:11 AM
When people claim God guided evolution, they're demonstrating massive ignorance regarding the nature of a scientific theory. A "theory" is a complete explanation for a given phenomenon. It doesn't leave huge holes regarding the mechanisms involved. The Theory of Evolution explains the driving mechanisms behind evolution and if you check, you'll find - not only that God is not among them - but that there is nothing left unexplained for God to do.

We understand evolution rather as we understand the chemical processes behind the power produced in an internal combustion engine. It's just as silly to try to claim God guides evolution as it is to claim that God is some magical power within the combustion chamber which pushes the piston down. It's simply an attempt to stack a failed belief system, atop a successful belief system.

Stacking God atop evolution is just as silly as claiming...

"The aircraft ran out of fuel over the Atlantic, but God brought it down."

"I lined up the scope on the target's chest and squeezed the trigger, but God guided my bullet to my victim."

"Modern medical techniques were able to resuscitate the patient, but God brought them back to life."

"The laxative raised bowel motility but God pushed the crap out."

"Electra-magnetic force drives the hadrons to near the speed of light, but my magical pet hamster causes them to collide."

...it's time to grow up, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally as well.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire