Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Christians Stop!/No Scientific Proof for God

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 7:57:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

Says the fellow who identifies himself as a Christian...
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:02:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 7:57:49 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

Says the fellow who identifies himself as a Christian...

Does the name Christian, eliminate the free will to point out the hypocrisy and wrongs of a majority of modern day Christians? Issac Newton and some Catholic scientists were Christians, but kept their religion and God out of their scientific researches. They knew it was their personal belief and that they couldn't go around claiming it as a well known, scientific fact that their God and religion was the one true one.
THE_OPINIONATOR
Posts: 575
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:07:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:02:17 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:57:49 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

Says the fellow who identifies himself as a Christian...

Does the name Christian, eliminate the free will to point out the hypocrisy and wrongs of a majority of modern day Christians? Issac Newton and some Catholic scientists were Christians, but kept their religion and God out of their scientific researches. They knew it was their personal belief and that they couldn't go around claiming it as a well known, scientific fact that their God and religion was the one true one.

No, I get that but are you a Christian or aren't you? Because if you are you are confusing a lot of folk. You say you are Christian yet, you deny God. The bible lines up with history, and time is measured from the birth of Christ. Also, science his dis proven the god particle.
My Blog: Life Through The Eyes of a Christian

http://bloggingforjchrist.blogspot.com...

Life Through The Eyes of a Christian Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:12:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

Dear ChristioanPunk, God is a spiritual concept. Science does not deal in spiritual concepts. Science deals with physical phenomenon not spiritual phenomenon. Therefore it is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to claim scientific proof of God or ask for scientific proof of God.

It also depends on how you perceive and define this God.
Mythical characters exist only in fantasies.

The bible says God is Love. Love is not a physical thing but a spiritual and emotional concept which can be observed through physical things but it cannot be taken out of the physical things which manifest it and placed under a microscope. You cannot put Love in a test tube and claim you have a test tube filled with love. It is impossible to do so yet the concept exists and the word exists. It is a spiritual concept or an abstract psychological concept which has no scientific way of proving it exists yet we know it does because we experience it. The same applies to life. We know life exists because it is manifest through living things but you cannot take life out of a living thing and place it in a test tube and claim you have a test tube filled with essence of life. It is a spiritual thing which manifests itself in innumerable ways through innumerable different physical forms.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:14:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:07:19 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:02:17 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:57:49 PM, THE_OPINIONATOR wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

Says the fellow who identifies himself as a Christian...

Does the name Christian, eliminate the free will to point out the hypocrisy and wrongs of a majority of modern day Christians? Issac Newton and some Catholic scientists were Christians, but kept their religion and God out of their scientific researches. They knew it was their personal belief and that they couldn't go around claiming it as a well known, scientific fact that their God and religion was the one true one.

No, I get that but are you a Christian or aren't you? Because if you are you are confusing a lot of folk. You say you are Christian yet, you deny God. The bible lines up with history, and time is measured from the birth of Christ. Also, science his dis proven the god particle.

I have not once said that I deny God. You will not find me saying that. The bible lines up with the culture of the times, but with so much things out there, the bible can't be a history book since it says some things that were more not historical. Some things sound unrealistic like the man who was eaten by a whale and lived. If you want to prove this, then I want you to go to an ocean where a whale is, have your diving gear and air tank full, get swallowed up by a whale and live to tell the tale. Then once your done there, I want you to try the same theory without it, because no air tanks or scuba gear was around at that time. So what is that verse about, I think that story is a parable or metaphor used to explain a moral. Jesus spoke in them all the time. If your going to take the entire Old Testament literally, then you might as well believe that Jesus met a prodigal son that he later told a story about.

Time or the age of the earth, is measured from carbon dating. And it's proven the Earth is billions of years old. Even Christians like Pat Robertson believes the earth isn't 6,000 years old. I won't go out and say I'm a Christian in forums. That's because it's not important. I am stating a problem and I want to see how people answer to the problem.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:17:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:12:39 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

Dear ChristioanPunk, God is a spiritual concept. Science does not deal in spiritual concepts. Science deals with physical phenomenon not spiritual phenomenon. Therefore it is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to claim scientific proof of God or ask for scientific proof of God.

It also depends on how you perceive and define this God.
Mythical characters exist only in fantasies.

The bible says God is Love. Love is not a physical thing but a spiritual and emotional concept which can be observed through physical things but it cannot be taken out of the physical things which manifest it and placed under a microscope. You cannot put Love in a test tube and claim you have a test tube filled with love. It is impossible to do so yet the concept exists and the word exists. It is a spiritual concept or an abstract psychological concept which has no scientific way of proving it exists yet we know it does because we experience it. The same applies to life. We know life exists because it is manifest through living things but you cannot take life out of a living thing and place it in a test tube and claim you have a test tube filled with essence of life. It is a spiritual thing which manifests itself in innumerable ways through innumerable different physical forms.

Of course God is a spiritual concept. And I would like everybody to keep in mind, i'm not attacking Christians, but informing most of them. Love is a spiritual thing too, but it is seen physically in the brain. Like the area that determines sexual orientation, where your love is aimed for.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:25:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 8:17:32 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/1/2014 8:12:39 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

Dear ChristioanPunk, God is a spiritual concept. Science does not deal in spiritual concepts. Science deals with physical phenomenon not spiritual phenomenon. Therefore it is absolutely ridiculous for anyone to claim scientific proof of God or ask for scientific proof of God.

It also depends on how you perceive and define this God.
Mythical characters exist only in fantasies.

The bible says God is Love. Love is not a physical thing but a spiritual and emotional concept which can be observed through physical things but it cannot be taken out of the physical things which manifest it and placed under a microscope. You cannot put Love in a test tube and claim you have a test tube filled with love. It is impossible to do so yet the concept exists and the word exists. It is a spiritual concept or an abstract psychological concept which has no scientific way of proving it exists yet we know it does because we experience it. The same applies to life. We know life exists because it is manifest through living things but you cannot take life out of a living thing and place it in a test tube and claim you have a test tube filled with essence of life. It is a spiritual thing which manifests itself in innumerable ways through innumerable different physical forms.

Of course God is a spiritual concept. And I would like everybody to keep in mind, i'm not attacking Christians, but informing most of them. Love is a spiritual thing too, but it is seen physically in the brain. Like the area that determines sexual orientation, where your love is aimed for.

Love is not seen physically in the brain. The EFFECTS of love and all other emotions are observed in the brain through electrical impulses but the emotions themselves are not observable because they are not physical things. The electrical impulse or chemical reaction in the body is merely a manifestation of the emotion but the emotion itself still cannot be taken out of the body and placed in a test tube. It is impossible.
It is like trying to catch the wind or find its beginning and end. You can see its effects and know it exists but you cannot contain it in a test tube or find its place of origin or know where it goes when its manifestation exits the body.
Idealist
Posts: 2,520
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2014 8:55:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/1/2014 7:51:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Some of the people I have been seeing on here lately claim to know God exists and that Christianity exists because they found some "scientific evidence" that supports their religion strictly. It's stupid.

Dear Christians, your not going to find scientific evidence that can direct things to God. In order for you to prove God's existence, you must follow evidence. No, not the bible since it was written by men 2,000 years ago and the same story could apply to the Quran and Torah. No, not scientific genes or anything that show something that looks like a cross or Jesus' name because that's just your vision of Christianity and the image triggered that reaction. I'm talking about God's physical existence. The only thing that can come close to science of God, is that God is the universe and laws of Physics, but even so, that can only come as close as a theory. You can't say God exists because of the stuff around us like the trees and people. If you say he exists in that sense like the beauty of nature and life, I can have the right to go to church with my pop tart and go, "Behold! God exists and he dwells within my mighty pop tart!" It's an age where literally Christians focus on faith more than knowledge.

Seriously, I am dumb founded by all this crap that goes on in the Christian community when they can say we KNOW God exists, but in truth we only have FAITH that he exists. We trust in it, but that's it. So unless a Christian can provide some kind of "logic", feel free to do so.

The scientific method is limited to using evidence from the natural world to explain phenomena. It does not preclude the existence of God or other spiritual beliefs and only states that they are not part of science. Belief in a higher being is a personal, not a scientific, question. ~ Union of Concerned Scientists.

Science examines the physical and consistent aspects of this world. It is not designed, nor is it effective, at describing more esoteric things. Science cannot prove love, trust, meaning, or any of the other things which really count to subjective beings like we are.