Jump to topic:

'The Atheist Delusion' by Richard Brad Watson

Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 11:41:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Richard Dawkins and other atheists are fundamentally committed to their Darwinian evolution dogma of "there is no design". Any discovered and acknowledged design in this universe brings down their whole house-of-cards! They worship randomness which is quite hypocritical considering how much non-randomness is in just their daily life! Their strong prejudice and non-openness to any evidence resembling intelligent design is anti-scientific; it's atheism religious fundamentalism.

There is God-guided evolution including biocentric universe, decisions, purpose, 'appearance of random mutations', intelligent design, complexity, sudden catastrophes, reincarnation, Gaia, panspermia, and alien intervention.

The GOD=7_4 algorithm/code really bothers atheists with its many examples of this design being incorporated in the mathematical model of pre-Earth. See http://GOD704.wikia.com... .

GOD: the 'system as a whole'/the 'universal quantum computer'.
The world's leading quantum computer scientists (like Dr. Seth Lloyd of MIT author of Programming the Universe) have discovered that "This universe behaves as a quantum computer where particles not only collide, they compute... Information can be created but not destroyed, although it can be transferred."

Where there's a computer, there are programs.
Where there's programs, there are programmers.
Where there's programmers, there's an original and number 1 programmer...

God incarnate (ET in the Guardin' of Eden, Jesus son of Joseph, 2nd Coming of the Christ): the original and number 1 programmer / the Creator of all true Earth-like plan-its.

Reincarnation being recently proven by science must also be dismissed since atheists don't believe in any afterlife. Yet, I've seen many atheists at least listen to reincarnation data. They would like to think that they will carry on somehow after this body dies.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 2:31:14 PM
At 7/2/2014 11:41:22 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
Richard Dawkins and other atheists are fundamentally committed to their Darwinian evolution dogma of "there is no design". Any discovered and acknowledged design in this universe brings down their whole house-of-cards! They worship randomness which is quite hypocritical considering how much non-randomness is in just their daily life! Their strong prejudice and non-openness to any evidence resembling intelligent design is anti-scientific; it's atheism religious fundamentalism.

There is God-guided evolution including biocentric universe, decisions, purpose, 'appearance of random mutations', intelligent design, complexity, sudden catastrophes, reincarnation, Gaia, panspermia, and alien intervention.

The GOD=7_4 algorithm/code really bothers atheists with its many examples of this design being incorporated in the mathematical model of pre-Earth. See http://GOD704.wikia.com... .

The world's leading quantum computer scientists (like Dr. Seth Lloyd of MIT author of Programming the Universe) have discovered that "This universe behaves as a quantum computer where particles not only collide, they compute... Information can be created but not destroyed, although it can be transferred."

God incarnate (ET in the Guardin' of Eden, Jesus son of Joseph, 2nd Coming of the Christ): the original and number 1 programmer / the Creator of all true Earth-like plan-its.

Reincarnation being recently proven by science must also be dismissed since atheists don't believe in any afterlife. Yet, I've seen many atheists at least listen to reincarnation data. They would like to think that they will carry on somehow after this body dies.

I'm not sure what your thesis is? Perhaps some clarification would be in order? re you arguing that reincarnation has been scientifically proven, and if so? Why? What source?
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 4:38:03 PM
At 7/2/2014 2:31:14 PM, neutral : I'm not sure what your thesis is? Perhaps some clarification would be in order? re you arguing that reincarnation has been scientifically proven, and if so? Why? What source?

neutral,

Are you an atheist? My post was clear and concise. Google: reincarnation science. After you've done a small amount of research, let's discuss the topic.
GOD=7_4, 7/4=July 4th or 7 April 30 AD: Good(7__4) Friday(74) when Jesus(74=J10+E5+S19+U21+S19) was nailed on(74) the Cross(74=C3+R18+O15+S19+S19).

GOD=7_4 algorithm/code produces Earth's 7 continents & 4 seasons, 4 lunar phases of 7 days (~7.4 days) each, Venus .7 AU & Mercury .4 AU, etc.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 6:57:16 PM
At 7/2/2014 4:38:03 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 7/2/2014 2:31:14 PM, neutral : I'm not sure what your thesis is? Perhaps some clarification would be in order? re you arguing that reincarnation has been scientifically proven, and if so? Why? What source?

neutral,

Are you an atheist? My post was clear and concise. Google: reincarnation science. After you've done a small amount of research, let's discuss the topic.

Want to correct you on that, reincarnation pseudoscience. You make us theists look bad. When you want to find evidence for god pretend you are an atheist looking at the evidence, be SKEPTICAL. I am a theist and I admit there is no evidence, outside of anecdotal evidence, for a god. The reason I am a theist is because of anecdotal evidence.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 5:52:07 AM
At 7/2/2014 4:38:03 PM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:

neutral,

I am not. Again, the point here is that YOU have to provide the evidence, not simply dismiss people to go find it an hope that its what you found as well. Links? Anything?

Without that, you are doing what atheists do - no God based on no evidence, and they don;t even have a burden of proof anyway.

And when you are claiming that there is scientific evidence of something like reincarnation? That burden lies with you to demonstrate the science. Its no different than me pointing to physics and statistics and explaining how a fine tuned universe is suggestive of a Creator.

Notably though, I do not, and have never stated that this was scientific certainty of God. That would violate BOTH science and the reality of what Christianity preaches - which is a requirement for faith rather than just evidence.
MrJosh
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 8:55:37 AM
"Richard Dawkins and other atheists are fundamentally committed to their Darwinian evolution dogma of "there is no design"

While Darwin may have laid the foundation, we have moved far past him. Those who acknowledge the science don't invoke his name because he is irrelevant; its the idea that matters. Also, it isn't dogma, because it can be challenged by anyone.

" There is God-guided evolution including biocentric universe, decisions, purpose, 'appearance of random mutations', intelligent design, complexity, sudden catastrophes, reincarnation, Gaia, panspermia, and alien intervention."

Claims requiring evidence.

"The GOD=7_4 algorithm/code really bothers atheists with its many examples of this design being incorporated in the mathematical model of pre-Earth. See http://GOD704.wikia.com... ."

Post Hoc rationalization; bunk.

"GOD: the 'system as a whole'/the 'universal quantum computer'.

I don't think you know what you are talking about. Define: "information"

"Where there's a computer, there are programs.
Where there's programmers, there's an original and number 1 programmer..."

Tautology

"God incarnate (ET in the Guardin' of Eden, Jesus son of Joseph, 2nd Coming of the Christ): the original and number 1 programmer / the Creator of all true Earth-like plan-its.

Reincarnation being recently proven by science must also be dismissed since atheists don't believe in any afterlife. Yet, I've seen many atheists at least listen to reincarnation data. They would like to think that they will carry on somehow after this body dies."

Lol, no. Evidence please.

Just stop, you don't know what you are talking about and are making the rest of the religious community look bad.
Brad_Watson.Miami
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:26:17 AM
At 7/3/2014 5:52:07 AM, neutral wrote:
I am not (an atheist). Again, the point here is that YOU have to provide the evidence, not simply dismiss people to go find it a hope that it's what you found as well. Links? Anything?

Without that, you are doing what atheists do - no God based on no evidence, and they don;t even have a burden of proof anyway.

And when you are claiming that there is scientific evidence of something like reincarnation? That burden lies with you to demonstrate the science. Its no different than me pointing to physics and statistics and explaining how a fine tuned universe is suggestive of a Creator.

Notably though, I do not, and have never stated that this was scientific certainty of God. That would violate BOTH science and the reality of what Christianity preaches - which is a requirement for faith rather than just evidence.

neutral,

Did you ever google: reincarnation science? If you had, you would have found an exhaustive amount of evidence proving reincarnation and the science behind it. The best documentation in today's Western world is the 2009 book, Soul Survivor. I got it used for $4 on Amazon.com.

neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 2:31:18 PM
At 8/30/2014 9:26:17 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:
At 7/3/2014 5:52:07 AM, neutral wrote:
I am not (an atheist). Again, the point here is that YOU have to provide the evidence, not simply dismiss people to go find it a hope that it's what you found as well. Links? Anything?

neutral,

Did you ever google: reincarnation science? If you had, you would have found an exhaustive amount of evidence proving reincarnation and the science behind it. The best documentation in today's Western world is the 2009 book, Soul Survivor. I got it used for $4 on Amazon.com.

Well, there is a premise called primes inter pares - first among equals. Due to the inductive nature of religious claims, including atheism mind you, there is an aspect of what can and cannot be supported. Most major world religions make a very compelling case, and, having interacted with their adherents all over the globe, have been able to find people who genuinely follow the faith and are testimonies to its veracity. That journey is of critical importance, and it is not something we should scoff out simply because its different.

In my interactions with other faith groups, there is tremendous overlap and some of the claims and differing perspectives are though provoking and often cause us to look at our own faith choice and appreciate different aspect of it. Yet I must follow where I believe the evidence is not just strong, but best - as is my choice to make. That does not mean that I denigrate or disregard other claims, nor indeed fail to acknowledge that other strong cases are possible. I simply believe that of all those seeking truth, Jesus is the closest we have to it.

Does any one man have the entirety of the divine in hand? That I seriously doubt.
Xenophanes
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/10/2014 12:19:49 PM
At 7/2/2014 11:41:22 AM, Brad_Watson.Miami wrote:

We do not "worship randomness", as you put it. We do not worship at all. That's the definition of atheism.
The universe isn't a computer.
Some atheists do believe in reincarnation, as atheists do not by definition reject all spirituality, they merely do not believe in any god. Please stop misrepresenting atheists and go back to asking God to forgive you for spewing ejaculate all over the 'Net.
It would be nice not to have to put down people just because they're different.