Jump to topic:

Yesterday Today and Tomorrow for ever.

Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 9:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

When exactly was the word made flesh and dwelt among us?
Was it when Jesus was born in Bethlehem in the bible story or was it in the beginning?

1 John 4:2-3 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Is Jesus Christ on Earth in the flesh today like he was yesterday and will be tomorrow since he never changes?

Is Jesus Christ always on Earth in the flesh or was he just on Earth in the flesh for a few years in the bible story and then decided not to be on Earth in the flesh anymore till he decided to return in the flesh one day on the future?

Did Jesus leave the planet or promise to remain on the planet till the end of the world?

Stayed on Earth? Matt 28:20 .............. lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Left Earth ? Mark 16:19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.

The Lord is in the flesh on Earth. That is referring to today.
The Lord was in the flesh on Earth. That is referring to all past time, ie, every single "yesterday" for all eternity.
The Lord will be in the flesh on Earth. That is referring to every tomorrow for all eternity.

Those who are waiting for a man named Jesus to return to Earth one day as if he had left this Earth are waiting in vain. They are blind and obviously cannot see Jesus in the flesh on Earth today.
Every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ is on Earth in the flesh today is not of God: It is that spirit of antichrist, which is in the Christian religions in this world. They teach their members to wait for a coming Christ because their Christ is not a physical reality on Earth today.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2014 10:26:28 PM
At 7/2/2014 9:54:44 PM, skinker wrote:
She is coming! Bearing the Spirit of Christ.

Very observant of you to notice except she has already arrived with him.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 6:52:54 AM
No, She is really coming. She isn't here yet, only visions of Her arrival. You don't know what you're talking about in your Gentile attempt to remove the line of prophesy from my religious roots. This isn't Hindu pantheism or Theism or Deism but Christianity which follows the Jewish spiritual line of Prophets. You're literally out of line so it's only your speculation based on misinterpretation of Jewish theology and its roots in prophesy bearing that distinguishes it from pagan theologies and the pantheism you espouse. Christianity is based upon the Messiah, the Appointed Anointed One, in a line of prophesy bearers without which the Messiah concept doesn't make sense. And neither does the soul make any sense in your system that erases everyone's unique identity at bodily death. Gentiles always get it wrong when they go messing with interpreting Jewish scriptures and theology.