Total Posts:105|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is ISIS raising an army against itself?

Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 4:58:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The extremist Islamic group ISIS seems to be making so many enemies that it could be initiating its own downfall.

To put this into perspective, the current "groups" ISIS is actively fighting:
- Iraq (government forces)
- Syrian Opposition
- Syria government (Assad regime)
(Potentially others not mentioned during "spillovers")

And here are groups/countries that ISIS has declared "war" against or merely stated their ill intent towards said group/country:
- Iraq
- Syria
- Lebanon
- Rome (Italy)
- India
- Al Qaeda (yes, even a "fellow" terrorist group)
- All non-believers

Just how many countries and groups does ISIS plan on taking on here? To even declare war again Al Qaeda is just astonishing to me. I thought the fact ISIS were taking on both belligerents to the Syrian Civil War was big enough but to also threaten Italy, India and Lebanon? ISIS are making many enemies and although I am slightly doubtful whether they really will strike outside Syria and Iraq, and do so in a big way, if they did to all of these countries and groups. Would they not raise a huge army against themselves, and start a war they could not win?

Although as I say, I doubt whether the likes of war will really happen in the likes of Italy and India, though I would not be surprised if at least, an attempted mass terrorist attack was tried.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 6:08:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 4:58:49 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
The extremist Islamic group ISIS seems to be making so many enemies that it could :be initiating its own downfall.

To put this into perspective, the current "groups" ISIS is actively fighting:
- Iraq (government forces)
- Syrian Opposition
- Syria government (Assad regime)
(Potentially others not mentioned during "spillovers")

And here are groups/countries that ISIS has declared "war" against or merely stated their ill intent towards said group/country:
- Iraq
- Syria
- Lebanon
- Rome (Italy)
- India
- Al Qaeda (yes, even a "fellow" terrorist group)
- All non-believers

Just how many countries and groups does ISIS plan on taking on here? To even ..........................................................................................................................................

Isis is a two winged group, one of the wings works conncted to Usa, other wing works with England. Group members dont know they are figthing for these two countries, they just applies the orders from the upper stratums.

Probably you wont believe me and you will continue to believe what your "objective" media says.

Peace
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 6:58:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
What is believable is that you won't decry ISIS or Boko Harum inhumanity and insanity in the name of Muhammad and Islam. What is believable is that it matters not which Muslim group tries for top domination in every country because what is guaranteed is that there will be Muslim groups fighting one another for control as Muhammadism is all about Controlling society by using fear of death of those who resist this travesty of a religion of God.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:03:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Without fear of death there is no Muhammadism spread. Who would ever join such a violent insane army of crazy men out of control and heavily armed? Only young men caught up in the Fear of Death and choosing to be death-dealers instead of becoming dead themselves. No "nice" Muslim men allowed.

I await the awakening of Muslim women who finally realize they've been had all their lives and the lives of all their forebearers made to suffer under the rule of violent men using fear of death to control women, children, old and young alike, all under the control of armed men.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:07:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Where is the real Islam? The real Religion of Peace? That's what the name stands for or have Muslims forgotten the root meaning of "Islam"? "Surrender to God as Peace", not just surrender to God but to God as Peace, Salaam, Shalom.

Only the Ahmadiyyahs are true Muslims, not the majority who call themselves that. That's this Christian's opinion based on the acts of Muslims against Muslims and non-Muslims.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 6:08:10 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:58:49 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
The extremist Islamic group ISIS seems to be making so many enemies that it could :be initiating its own downfall.

To put this into perspective, the current "groups" ISIS is actively fighting:
- Iraq (government forces)
- Syrian Opposition
- Syria government (Assad regime)
(Potentially others not mentioned during "spillovers")

And here are groups/countries that ISIS has declared "war" against or merely stated their ill intent towards said group/country:
- Iraq
- Syria
- Lebanon
- Rome (Italy)
- India
- Al Qaeda (yes, even a "fellow" terrorist group)
- All non-believers

Just how many countries and groups does ISIS plan on taking on here? To even ..........................................................................................................................................

Isis is a two winged group, one of the wings works conncted to Usa, other wing works with England. Group members dont know they are figthing for these two countries, they just applies the orders from the upper stratums.

Probably you wont believe me and you will continue to believe what your "objective" media says.

Peace

People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:46:14 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. :It is called EVIDENCE.

There are so much evidences for those who use their brain and there is no evidence for those who dont want to see anything. I'm not interested if you believe me or do not. Use your brain.
Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:46:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/3/2014 6:08:10 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:58:49 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
The extremist Islamic group ISIS seems to be making so many enemies that it could :be initiating its own downfall.

To put this into perspective, the current "groups" ISIS is actively fighting:
- Iraq (government forces)
- Syrian Opposition
- Syria government (Assad regime)
(Potentially others not mentioned during "spillovers")

And here are groups/countries that ISIS has declared "war" against or merely stated their ill intent towards said group/country:
- Iraq
- Syria
- Lebanon
- Rome (Italy)
- India
- Al Qaeda (yes, even a "fellow" terrorist group)
- All non-believers

Just how many countries and groups does ISIS plan on taking on here? To even ..........................................................................................................................................

Isis is a two winged group, one of the wings works conncted to Usa, other wing works with England. Group members dont know they are figthing for these two countries, they just applies the orders from the upper stratums.

Probably you wont believe me and you will continue to believe what your "objective" media says.

Peace

People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

There is none.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:47:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:46:14 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. :It is called EVIDENCE.

There are so much evidences for those who use their brain and there is no evidence for those who dont want to see anything. I'm not interested if you believe me or do not. Use your brain.

There is no evidence that supports what you say at all. The very fact that you are unwilling to provide it, proves this.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:51:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:47:47 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
There is no evidence that supports what you say at all. The very fact that you are :unwilling to provide it, proves this.

What you think ? Will they leave so clear evidences behind that could be seen everyone ? Research about the some Usa army commanders, for example David Patreous and his connections.
Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:56:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:51:27 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:47:47 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
There is no evidence that supports what you say at all. The very fact that you are :unwilling to provide it, proves this.

What you think ? Will they leave so clear evidences behind that could be seen everyone ? Research about the some Usa army commanders, for example David Patreous and his connections.

Never the less, I searched and found... nothing that would suggest the USA and the UK are secretly commanding ISIS. I am sorry but that theory is just so far fetched and unrealistic, it cannot possibly be real. One dodgy commander proves nothing, especially when the "scandal" was essentially nothing more than an affair.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 7:57:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:46:14 AM, Mineva wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. :It is called EVIDENCE.

There are so much evidences for those who use their brain and there is no evidence for those who dont want to see anything. I'm not interested if you believe me or do not. Use your brain.

Again, you fail to produce a shred of evidence for your claim. I looked it up and didn't find any evidence for your claim. So, where is the evidence?
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 8:20:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:56:11 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
Never the less, I searched and found... nothing that would suggest the USA and the UK :are secretly commanding ISIS. I am sorry but that theory is just so far fetched and :unrealistic, it cannot possibly be real. One dodgy commander proves nothing, especially :when the "scandal" was essentially nothing more than an affair.

Because you dont want to believe, your logic denies it, your personal egoism dont want to accept that your government is working and funding these groups. You are trying to bury your head in the sand and continue to blame others.

There were a old news in Daily Telegraph newspaper, was an interview with a Kurdish intelligence chief, he was saying "we have warned CIA and MI6 that these group will attack to Mosul and Baghdad but they didnt care" . NSA also listens Isis phone calls and leader of Isis had been realesed while being detained on terrorism charges.

These are just a small part of the evidences. Wake up and stop playing the innocent, you are not.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 2:58:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
YOU need to wake up and stop playing politics with religion. I predicted zero addressing the Muslim atrocities in themselves and only more blame the other guy Muslim attack mode in operation and that's the case. Zip moral responsibility for Muslim behavior, only blame the other guy and keep the political pollution going in Muhammadism.

Address the fundamental issues of what it means to represent God consciousness instead of playing political football for the World's Cup in religious membership.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 4:37:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Right, because this is evidence? Can we be any more hypocritical here?
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 4:41:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 2:58:10 PM, skinker wrote:
YOU need to wake up and stop playing politics with religion. I predicted zero addressing the Muslim atrocities in themselves and only more blame the other guy Muslim attack mode in operation and that's the case. Zip moral responsibility for Muslim behavior, only blame the other guy and keep the political pollution going in Muhammadism.

Address the fundamental issues of what it means to represent God consciousness instead of playing political football for the World's Cup in religious membership.

Exactly! Playing the blame game isn't stopping the killing! Face the danger outside your front door before looking 13,000 miles away for a scapegoat.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 4:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 2:58:10 PM, skinker wrote:
YOU need to wake up and stop playing politics with religion. I predicted zero addressing the Muslim atrocities in themselves and only more blame the other guy Muslim attack mode in operation and that's the case. Zip moral responsibility for Muslim behavior, only blame the other guy and keep the political pollution going in Muhammadism.

Address the fundamental issues of what it means to represent God consciousness instead of playing political football for the World's Cup in religious membership.

If you think that religion is what is driving Iraq, rather than exclusion from political process with the resulting fight ... then you are an idiot. I mean, lets not figure out why Suna and Shia can live in peace for most of history, and pay no mind whatsoever to policies that inflame and exacerbate or lead to tolerance and just say its religion ... because our prejudice, and not any evidence or actual experience, tells us so ...

... And its so horribly inaccurate and arrogant, that is presupposed the 'solution' the very thing driving the war - the exclusion of religious groups from the political process.

Thank you for demonstrating why no one listens to atheists and their analysis of International Politics.
Greyparrot
Posts: 14,313
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 4:49:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 4:42:21 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 2:58:10 PM, skinker wrote:
YOU need to wake up and stop playing politics with religion. I predicted zero addressing the Muslim atrocities in themselves and only more blame the other guy Muslim attack mode in operation and that's the case. Zip moral responsibility for Muslim behavior, only blame the other guy and keep the political pollution going in Muhammadism.

Address the fundamental issues of what it means to represent God consciousness instead of playing political football for the World's Cup in religious membership.

If you think that religion is what is driving Iraq, rather than exclusion from political process with the resulting fight ... then you are an idiot. I mean, lets not figure out why Suna and Shia can live in peace for most of history, and pay no mind whatsoever to policies that inflame and exacerbate or lead to tolerance and just say its religion ... because our prejudice, and not any evidence or actual experience, tells us so ...

... And its so horribly inaccurate and arrogant, that is presupposed the 'solution' the very thing driving the war - the exclusion of religious groups from the political process.

Thank you for demonstrating why no one listens to atheists and their analysis of International Politics.

Oh. Because the iron fist of Saddam had nothing to do with why different religious groups tolerated each other. Because the ensuing power vacuum didn't incite these groups to vie for power in any way. The original point remains, no matter WHO wins, it's still a bad deal because the ideology the groups fundamentally represent hinders the process of creating a peaceful nation in relation to the rest of the world.
Zylorarchy
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 5:06:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 4:42:21 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 2:58:10 PM, skinker wrote:
YOU need to wake up and stop playing politics with religion. I predicted zero addressing the Muslim atrocities in themselves and only more blame the other guy Muslim attack mode in operation and that's the case. Zip moral responsibility for Muslim behavior, only blame the other guy and keep the political pollution going in Muhammadism.

Address the fundamental issues of what it means to represent God consciousness instead of playing political football for the World's Cup in religious membership.

If you think that religion is what is driving Iraq, rather than exclusion from political process with the resulting fight ... then you are an idiot. I mean, lets not figure out why Suna and Shia can live in peace for most of history, and pay no mind whatsoever to policies that inflame and exacerbate or lead to tolerance and just say its religion ... because our prejudice, and not any evidence or actual experience, tells us so ...

... And its so horribly inaccurate and arrogant, that is presupposed the 'solution' the very thing driving the war - the exclusion of religious groups from the political process.

Thank you for demonstrating why no one listens to atheists and their analysis of International Politics.

Politics and religion, are they really so different? While it may be down to politics which has increased division between the likes of Shiite and Sunni's, ISIS itself is fighting a war on religious principles whether is is caused by political exclusion or not. Not to mention such political exclusion often has arisen due to one group (shiite or sunni) in power, which then leads to the exclusion of the other. How is this not a religious issue? As I say, politics and religion, in this part of the world, not so different.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 5:11:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 4:41:56 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
Exactly! Playing the blame game isn't stopping the killing! Face the danger outside your :front door before looking 13,000 miles away for a scapegoat.

We blame everyone as far as they deserve, some people plays innocent here although their terrorist governments. If today Usa was an occupied country, they would divided into at least 20 groups fighting with each other. I think we will witness it in the future. Usa also will collapse, Russia too, China too.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 6:29:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Only if Muslim fanatics move to these places. Mineva, you forget that we in the West have had centuries of dealing with religious power politics and will Never let religious politics invade Western nations to cause the kinds of civil wars Muslims nations are prone to, because of still living under feudalism ideology of the Strong Man ruling everyone. Take the Strong Man away, as for instance Saddam, or the Soviet Communist system and the whole society collapses into civil war. Because these people are not familiar with Democracy and all the political movement that produced it in the West.

We won't let Muslim religious fanatics create civil war conditions here. And really, USA, British, Scandinavian, most northern European countries, Australia, NZ, none of these are going to let Muslims create religious war.

Mineva, you really need to reject your Muhammadism ideology that confuses honor and loyalty to God with loyalty to killing those who resist the Muslim Army mentalities that will turn on anyone in the way of a rise to political power. Because Power is what Muhammad confuses Allah for creating, him never having had a real spiritual encounter with the God of Love of Humanity.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2014 11:11:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 4:37:45 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Right, because this is evidence? Can we be any more hypocritical here?

Did I ever make a claim about this issue? Let me look at what I have said in this thread so far, shall we?

At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

and...

At 7/3/2014 7:57:05 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
Again, you fail to produce a shred of evidence for your claim. I looked it up and didn't find any evidence for your claim. So, where is the evidence?

Nope, I only see one claim I have made, which is more of a prediction than anything, is...
"People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Now, did I say all people? No, I did not. Now let us look at this thread so far.. Oh! Look! People asked for evidence and aren't believing do to the lack of evidence. Strange, isn't it? The only claim I had is supported, yet you are trying to say I am a hypocrite. How am I?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 3:39:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 4:49:22 PM, Greyparrot wrote:


Oh. Because the iron fist of Saddam had nothing to do with why different religious groups tolerated each other. Because the ensuing power vacuum didn't incite these groups to vie for power in any way. The original point remains, no matter WHO wins, it's still a bad deal because the ideology the groups fundamentally represent hinders the process of creating a peaceful nation in relation to the rest of the world.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about do you?

Iraq has this thing called tribes, and what Saddam did, within the various sects, was play one off against another, building coalition of strong tribes to batter and oppress the weaker ones. That would be within the same sect and between the different sects, patronage and exclusion were the name of the game.

http://www.nytimes.com...

Indeed, how do the Kurds fit into your simplistic BS? They are Suna.

In fact, having been there, which you clearly have not, the legacy of Saddam is the creation of a zero sum game of tribal politics in which one tribes win is another tribes total lose. Compromise was impossible under Saddam, and a generation of tribal leaders have inherited those expectations.

That has nothing to do with religion, and everything to do with political tools of oppression.

Maybe you should look to Grand Ayatollah Al-Sistani ... wait, that would assume you were interested in something more than confirming your own biases.

Intelligent analysis of situations like Iraq are impossible for atheists so long as atheists allow their anti-theism to blind them with prejudice.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 3:44:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 5:06:59 PM, Zylorarchy wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:42:21 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 2:58:10 PM, skinker wrote:
YOU need to wake up and stop playing politics with religion. I predicted zero addressing the Muslim atrocities in themselves and only more blame the other guy Muslim attack mode in operation and that's the case. Zip moral responsibility for Muslim behavior, only blame the other guy and keep the political pollution going in Muhammadism.

Address the fundamental issues of what it means to represent God consciousness instead of playing political football for the World's Cup in religious membership.

If you think that religion is what is driving Iraq, rather than exclusion from political process with the resulting fight ... then you are an idiot. I mean, lets not figure out why Suna and Shia can live in peace for most of history, and pay no mind whatsoever to policies that inflame and exacerbate or lead to tolerance and just say its religion ... because our prejudice, and not any evidence or actual experience, tells us so ...

... And its so horribly inaccurate and arrogant, that is presupposed the 'solution' the very thing driving the war - the exclusion of religious groups from the political process.

Thank you for demonstrating why no one listens to atheists and their analysis of International Politics.

Politics and religion, are they really so different? While it may be down to politics which has increased division between the likes of Shiite and Sunni's, ISIS itself is fighting a war on religious principles whether is is caused by political exclusion or not. Not to mention such political exclusion often has arisen due to one group (shiite or sunni) in power, which then leads to the exclusion of the other. How is this not a religious issue? As I say, politics and religion, in this part of the world, not so different.

Al Sistani. Simply because you only see one way forward or backward, and only extremists, does not mean there are not moderates.

Maybe you should actually study Iraq and allow FACTS, not your presuppositions to drive your opinions.

Atheists, in the throws of bigoted anti-theism should not be trusted to correctly analyze any issue in which religion is an aspect of a highly complex situation. They will inevitably arrive at the same conclusion: religion is the problem - whether it is or isn't, atheists will see it as the problem.

Ways to harness religion for peace? Who cares.

Ways to halt extremists fanning of the flames? Who cares.

Religious figures that can publicly calm the situation and help lead to dialogue? Who cares.

Religious leaders that have cross sectarian influence and can be tapped to help a political process? Who cares.

As long as anti-theists seek simple answers to sate their ideological nincompoopery rather than analysis, understanding, and potential solutions - their analysis of events should not be trusted.

Bigotry will never lead to sound policy.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 3:48:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 11:11:09 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:37:45 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Right, because this is evidence? Can we be any more hypocritical here?

Did I ever make a claim about this issue? Let me look at what I have said in this thread so far, shall we?

At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

and...

At 7/3/2014 7:57:05 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
Again, you fail to produce a shred of evidence for your claim. I looked it up and didn't find any evidence for your claim. So, where is the evidence?

Nope, I only see one claim I have made, which is more of a prediction than anything, is...
"People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Now, did I say all people? No, I did not. Now let us look at this thread so far.. Oh! Look! People asked for evidence and aren't believing do to the lack of evidence. Strange, isn't it? The only claim I had is supported, yet you are trying to say I am a hypocrite. How am I?

Yeah, no evidence EVER - from the side that actively claims it doesn't even have a burden of proof to produce any ... but will sit back and lecture other people about the importance of evidence.

What would a Muslim know about Islam and how it interacts? Well, you can disregard anything she says because ... er, being a magic atheist, you clearly understand Islam better than Muslims.

As I say above, atheists are not to be trusted with matters of religion. They seek only confirmation of their anti-theism, and there is no point pretending such prejudice is the result of an evidentiary process.

Kindly cork the hypocrisy atheist.

If you lecture about evidence in regard to ISIS or Islam, then present it. Stop reading about religion from atheist organizations - it just feeds the bigotry. Try reading the news instead.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 4:25:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 3:48:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 11:11:09 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:37:45 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Right, because this is evidence? Can we be any more hypocritical here?

Did I ever make a claim about this issue? Let me look at what I have said in this thread so far, shall we?

At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

and...

At 7/3/2014 7:57:05 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
Again, you fail to produce a shred of evidence for your claim. I looked it up and didn't find any evidence for your claim. So, where is the evidence?

Nope, I only see one claim I have made, which is more of a prediction than anything, is...
"People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Now, did I say all people? No, I did not. Now let us look at this thread so far.. Oh! Look! People asked for evidence and aren't believing do to the lack of evidence. Strange, isn't it? The only claim I had is supported, yet you are trying to say I am a hypocrite. How am I?

Yeah, no evidence EVER - from the side that actively claims it doesn't even have a burden of proof to produce any ... but will sit back and lecture other people about the importance of evidence.

What would a Muslim know about Islam and how it interacts? Well, you can disregard anything she says because ... er, being a magic atheist, you clearly understand Islam better than Muslims.

As I say above, atheists are not to be trusted with matters of religion. They seek only confirmation of their anti-theism, and there is no point pretending such prejudice is the result of an evidentiary process.

Kindly cork the hypocrisy atheist.

If you lecture about evidence in regard to ISIS or Islam, then present it. Stop reading about religion from atheist organizations - it just feeds the bigotry. Try reading the news instead.

Your muslim girlfriend claims that reading the NEWS is the problem. Maybe you should get together and plan the propaganda you wish to promote. Cos at the moment you contradict each other.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 5:34:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/3/2014 4:58:49 AM, Zylorarchy wrote:
The extremist Islamic group ISIS seems to be making so many enemies that it could be initiating its own downfall.

To put this into perspective, the current "groups" ISIS is actively fighting:
- Iraq (government forces)
- Syrian Opposition
- Syria government (Assad regime)
(Potentially others not mentioned during "spillovers")

And here are groups/countries that ISIS has declared "war" against or merely stated their ill intent towards said group/country:
- Iraq
- Syria
- Lebanon
- Rome (Italy)
- India
- Al Qaeda (yes, even a "fellow" terrorist group)
- All non-believers
They are already fighting other terrorist group.

Just how many countries and groups does ISIS plan on taking on here? To even declare war again Al Qaeda is just astonishing to me. I thought the fact ISIS were taking on both belligerents to the Syrian Civil War was big enough but to also threaten Italy, India and Lebanon? ISIS are making many enemies and although I am slightly doubtful whether they really will strike outside Syria and Iraq, and do so in a big way, if they did to all of these countries and groups. Would they not raise a huge army against themselves, and start a war they could not win?

I am very impressed with ISIS. They started as a splinter cell of Al Qaeda with around ten thousand men and worked their way up to become the richest terrorist group in the world with around fifty thousand men. Not to mention they also have fairly powerful allies as well.They have the money, the men, and the influence to at least do great damage against the armies of the more powerful countries.

Although as I say, I doubt whether the likes of war will really happen in the likes of Italy and India, though I would not be surprised if at least, an attempted mass terrorist attack was tried.
Agreed.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 5:44:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 4:25:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/4/2014 3:48:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 11:11:09 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:37:45 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Right, because this is evidence? Can we be any more hypocritical here?

Did I ever make a claim about this issue? Let me look at what I have said in this thread so far, shall we?

At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

and...

At 7/3/2014 7:57:05 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
Again, you fail to produce a shred of evidence for your claim. I looked it up and didn't find any evidence for your claim. So, where is the evidence?

Nope, I only see one claim I have made, which is more of a prediction than anything, is...
"People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Now, did I say all people? No, I did not. Now let us look at this thread so far.. Oh! Look! People asked for evidence and aren't believing do to the lack of evidence. Strange, isn't it? The only claim I had is supported, yet you are trying to say I am a hypocrite. How am I?

Yeah, no evidence EVER - from the side that actively claims it doesn't even have a burden of proof to produce any ... but will sit back and lecture other people about the importance of evidence.

What would a Muslim know about Islam and how it interacts? Well, you can disregard anything she says because ... er, being a magic atheist, you clearly understand Islam better than Muslims.

As I say above, atheists are not to be trusted with matters of religion. They seek only confirmation of their anti-theism, and there is no point pretending such prejudice is the result of an evidentiary process.

Kindly cork the hypocrisy atheist.

If you lecture about evidence in regard to ISIS or Islam, then present it. Stop reading about religion from atheist organizations - it just feeds the bigotry. Try reading the news instead.

Your muslim girlfriend claims that reading the NEWS is the problem. Maybe you should get together and plan the propaganda you wish to promote. Cos at the moment you contradict each other.

Yeah! Troll bigots! Misogynist too boot! Yeah! People come to discussion forum to be exposed to abusive twats in the name of unrepentant atheist trolls who are cheered on by the enabling abusive peers! Yeah! Civili discussion about religion with atheists is impossible ... but the flood religious discussion forums anyway! Yeah!

And this is what atheists consider to be a 'rational' assessment of Iraq. Total douche baggery.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 6:49:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 5:44:42 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:25:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/4/2014 3:48:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 11:11:09 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:37:45 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Right, because this is evidence? Can we be any more hypocritical here?

Did I ever make a claim about this issue? Let me look at what I have said in this thread so far, shall we?

At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

and...

At 7/3/2014 7:57:05 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
Again, you fail to produce a shred of evidence for your claim. I looked it up and didn't find any evidence for your claim. So, where is the evidence?

Nope, I only see one claim I have made, which is more of a prediction than anything, is...
"People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Now, did I say all people? No, I did not. Now let us look at this thread so far.. Oh! Look! People asked for evidence and aren't believing do to the lack of evidence. Strange, isn't it? The only claim I had is supported, yet you are trying to say I am a hypocrite. How am I?

Yeah, no evidence EVER - from the side that actively claims it doesn't even have a burden of proof to produce any ... but will sit back and lecture other people about the importance of evidence.

What would a Muslim know about Islam and how it interacts? Well, you can disregard anything she says because ... er, being a magic atheist, you clearly understand Islam better than Muslims.

As I say above, atheists are not to be trusted with matters of religion. They seek only confirmation of their anti-theism, and there is no point pretending such prejudice is the result of an evidentiary process.

Kindly cork the hypocrisy atheist.

If you lecture about evidence in regard to ISIS or Islam, then present it. Stop reading about religion from atheist organizations - it just feeds the bigotry. Try reading the news instead.

Your muslim girlfriend claims that reading the NEWS is the problem. Maybe you should get together and plan the propaganda you wish to promote. Cos at the moment you contradict each other.

Yeah! Troll bigots! Misogynist too boot! Yeah! People come to discussion forum to be exposed to abusive twats in the name of unrepentant atheist trolls who are cheered on by the enabling abusive peers! Yeah! Civili discussion about religion with atheists is impossible ... but the flood religious discussion forums anyway! Yeah!

And this is what atheists consider to be a 'rational' assessment of Iraq. Total douche baggery.

Poor little hero, read what she says and how it conflicts with what you say.
Ranting and raving does nothing for your veracity or integrity, btw misogyny? are you serious? Just another word you place in the wrong context. You are funny the way you do that.

Now have your insane rant about my hate speech and bigotry and how you are the victim of such.

We all get many many chuckles from your rants.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 7:08:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 3:48:43 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 11:11:09 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/3/2014 4:37:45 PM, neutral wrote:
At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Right, because this is evidence? Can we be any more hypocritical here?

Did I ever make a claim about this issue? Let me look at what I have said in this thread so far, shall we?

At 7/3/2014 7:22:20 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

and...

At 7/3/2014 7:57:05 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
Again, you fail to produce a shred of evidence for your claim. I looked it up and didn't find any evidence for your claim. So, where is the evidence?

Nope, I only see one claim I have made, which is more of a prediction than anything, is...
"People won't believe you because you forgot something really important from your post. It is called EVIDENCE.

Now, did I say all people? No, I did not. Now let us look at this thread so far.. Oh! Look! People asked for evidence and aren't believing do to the lack of evidence. Strange, isn't it? The only claim I had is supported, yet you are trying to say I am a hypocrite. How am I?

Yeah, no evidence EVER - from the side that actively claims it doesn't even have a burden of proof to produce any ... but will sit back and lecture other people about the importance of evidence.

I don't have a burden of proof because I never made a claim. Does it look like I made a claim about this issue?

What would a Muslim know about Islam and how it interacts? Well, you can disregard anything she says because ... er, being a magic atheist, you clearly understand Islam better than Muslims.

A Muslim would know about Islam, but there is also something called the no true scotsman fallacy that you need to watch out for. Also, I am not an atheist.

As I say above, atheists are not to be trusted with matters of religion. They seek only confirmation of their anti-theism, and there is no point pretending such prejudice is the result of an evidentiary process.

Can you provide evidence for that claim? Or are you just biased?

Kindly cork the hypocrisy atheist.

But I am not an atheist.

If you lecture about evidence in regard to ISIS or Islam, then present it. Stop reading about religion from atheist organizations - it just feeds the bigotry. Try reading the news instead.

I find it hilarious that you always jump to the conclusion that everyone is an atheist and that they get their news from "atheist organizations".