Total Posts:17|Showing Posts:1-17
Jump to topic:

Can God become a man?

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:18:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.

Ok regardless if you are trolling or not, what you giving here is just an opinion. do you have some evidence to support it?
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:31:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:18:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.

Ok regardless if you are trolling or not, what you giving here is just an opinion. do you have some evidence to support it?

I'm definitely not a troll and there is no evidence to support the fact that what we observe in this world is only a dream. Some quantum physicists are getting close to admitting this but they're too afraid to say so.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:49:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:31:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:18:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.

Ok regardless if you are trolling or not, what you giving here is just an opinion. do you have some evidence to support it?

I'm definitely not a troll and there is no evidence to support the fact that what we observe in this world is only a dream. Some quantum physicists are getting close to admitting this but they're too afraid to say so.

Well in the end, its all in your mind, if you believe something its your imagination yeah its kind of illusion, but through logical ways you can come closer to truth... anyway what it has to do with God becoming a man?
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:55:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:49:35 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:31:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:18:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.

Ok regardless if you are trolling or not, what you giving here is just an opinion. do you have some evidence to support it?

I'm definitely not a troll and there is no evidence to support the fact that what we observe in this world is only a dream. Some quantum physicists are getting close to admitting this but they're too afraid to say so.

Well in the end, its all in your mind, if you believe something its your imagination yeah its kind of illusion, but through logical ways you can come closer to truth... anyway what it has to do with God becoming a man?

A man exists in God's thoughts as His dream.

Is God a man? He hasn't taught me this question, yet.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:06:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:55:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:35 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:31:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:18:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.

Ok regardless if you are trolling or not, what you giving here is just an opinion. do you have some evidence to support it?

I'm definitely not a troll and there is no evidence to support the fact that what we observe in this world is only a dream. Some quantum physicists are getting close to admitting this but they're too afraid to say so.

Well in the end, its all in your mind, if you believe something its your imagination yeah its kind of illusion, but through logical ways you can come closer to truth... anyway what it has to do with God becoming a man?

A man exists in God's thoughts as His dream.

Is God a man? He hasn't taught me this question, yet.

No, we dont believe because it just a dream and God too is a one. we come to know God through logical ways from deductive and inductive ways God is not a thought, some poeple do that because for some reasons, but we go with logic not following our feelings.
Never fart near dog
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 10:16:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 9:06:34 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:55:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:49:35 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:31:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:18:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.

Ok regardless if you are trolling or not, what you giving here is just an opinion. do you have some evidence to support it?

I'm definitely not a troll and there is no evidence to support the fact that what we observe in this world is only a dream. Some quantum physicists are getting close to admitting this but they're too afraid to say so.

Well in the end, its all in your mind, if you believe something its your imagination yeah its kind of illusion, but through logical ways you can come closer to truth... anyway what it has to do with God becoming a man?

A man exists in God's thoughts as His dream.

Is God a man? He hasn't taught me this question, yet.

No, we dont believe because it just a dream and God too is a one. we come to know God through logical ways from deductive and inductive ways God is not a thought, some poeple do that because for some reasons, but we go with logic not following our feelings.

Can you describe a thought?
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 1:57:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself

I don"t see any reason why God couldn"t kill himself. Obviously after that he wouldn"t exist anymore.

Also I don"t see any reason why he couldn"t become a man. However I think that is not what the Bible teaches, because according to it, Jesus was not the one true God, but the dwelling of the God.

Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I tell you, I speak not from myself; but the Father who lives in me does his works.
John 14:10-14
PureX
Posts: 1,519
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 2:40:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If we dig deeply enough into most of the world's religions, we will find that all things are expressions of "God". So that in a sense,"God" becomes everything. Including we human beings.

But that only means that we are "of God", not that we "are God".
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 2:57:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
The points of contradiction really expose how fallacious the arguments are that use God to explain where everything comes from, i.e: logic, absolute truths, morality, etc... It is argued that there must be a starting point or a source, which is touted as God. Yet if God cannot make himself "not God" then he is not the source of his own nature, so where did that come from? We're back to square one.

Here is another thought to play with: If God is all powerful then he has the power to create another God (we'll call it God 2) who is just as powerful and just as omniscient with only one exception... God 1 will withhold the knowledge of God 2's creation from God 2, and will also withhold the knowledge of God 1's existence from him. And since this is within God's power then the question is... How does God 1 know he is not actually God 2?

Not even God can be omniscient.
Toviyah
Posts: 88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 3:02:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...
Have a look at the Kenotic view of the incarnation. Might shed some light on your question.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 3:38:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 1:57:43 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself

I don"t see any reason why God couldn"t kill himself. Obviously after that he wouldn"t exist anymore.

God cant kill himself because he is Eternal, he if commit suicide, its contraditing the nature of God of infinity.


Also I don"t see any reason why he couldn"t become a man. However I think that is not what the Bible teaches, because according to it, Jesus was not the one true God, but the dwelling of the God.

What do you mean by "dwelling of God"? God himself or his power?


Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I tell you, I speak not from myself; but the Father who lives in me does his works.
John 14:10-14

Ok if you trying to mean that Jesus is God or something like that, look at verse John 17:20-22
"That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE"

The father, the twelve disciples (including the traitor) and Jesus are all in one everybody dwelling everybody. they are all divine yep?
Never fart near dog
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 4:01:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 8:18:20 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 8:08:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/4/2014 4:57:09 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Well it cant happen. regardless of any religion if it would be Islam Christianity Hinduism some ancient religions of Pagan stuff or whatever.
God have some nature and you cant transgress the limits, for instence saying God is good, God can be bad?? impossible its not of his nature, if you say yes you contradicting these measures and God literally ceasing to be God. if you say God is dishonest/created or if you say God become a temporary phenomenon (like man) and enters his creation he ceases be to God. from christain prospective if you say Jesus is God, so you saying God born and died, you defyng logic.

Here some arrtibues of God (THESE WHAT MAKES GOD TO BE GOD, IF YOU TAKE SOME AWAY, HE CEASES TO BE GOD)
1- impossible: : 1) Another God (another beginningless) 2) Ignorance
2 - Necessary : 1) Uncreated (beginningless) 2) All- knowing

And there is:
3 - Will & Power

Now the problem is some religions allow access 3 to 1 and 2, THERE IS NO ACCESEE. if you say God can became a man, its like saying God can kill himself or create another God, but its impossible if you create another God he is created and God is infinite without beginning or end. or its the same for if God can create a stone that he cant lift it up? the premises are fault to begin with.

So you cant access 3 to 2 and 1 because doing that you changing the nature of God.

My second point is if you say God can become a man, there is no limit, he can also become a tree,car,book,leg or insect. why you stop on the point God become a man, there is no brake for it, no. God is God.

here intrensting debate berween Sheikh Wesam Charkawi & Rev. Samuel Green - Can God become a man? https://www.youtube.com...

We are God's thoughts as invisible vibrations. Vibrations are God's invisible language where all His illusions ( bodies of men and beast and all the other objects of this universe ) come from. it takes information to build any illusion.

Ok regardless if you are trolling or not, what you giving here is just an opinion. do you have some evidence to support it?

I hate to say it, but he legitimately is not trolling.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 11:50:12 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/6/2014 3:38:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
God cant kill himself because he is Eternal, he if commit suicide, its contraditing the nature of God of infinity.

I think he could, he just wouldn"t then be God anymore.

Also I don"t see any reason why he couldn"t become a man. However I think that is not what the Bible teaches, because according to it, Jesus was not the one true God, but the dwelling of the God.

What do you mean by "dwelling of God"? God himself or his power?

According to the Bible God is spirit. And when God lives in Jesus, I believe it means God"s spirit is in Jesus.

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 4:24
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 12:50:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 11:50:12 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/6/2014 3:38:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
God cant kill himself because he is Eternal, he if commit suicide, its contraditing the nature of God of infinity.

I think he could, he just wouldn"t then be God anymore.

Also I don"t see any reason why he couldn"t become a man. However I think that is not what the Bible teaches, because according to it, Jesus was not the one true God, but the dwelling of the God.

What do you mean by "dwelling of God"? God himself or his power?

According to the Bible God is spirit. And when God lives in Jesus, I believe it means God"s spirit is in Jesus.

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 4:24

And thats mean not shape form or size, you worship in spirit and truth, your problem Christains take Jesus as God himself and worshop him instead of the Father the God of Jesus who used to worship him. and i gave you John 17:20-22
"That the ALL may be made ONE. Like thou Father art in me, I in thee, that they may be ONE in us. I in them, they in me, that they may be perfect in ONE"

If this means what you want to convey, the father also dwells in the 12 disciples including the traitor. Jesus never claimed to be God full stop.
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:53:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Surely if your god is god then it can do whatever it damn well pleases.
Or does it need to ask your permission?

I have noticed that many do.
Not necessarily YOU but believers.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin