Jump to topic:

ISIS promoting Muslims on Debate

skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 8:47:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I am alarmed that we have at least two Debate Muslim members now promoting Muslims joining ISIS. ISIS is filled with killers who have no respect for human life whatsoever. ISIS is run as a fascist organization meaning killing is the "normal" way leadership is determined. Just like in criminal gangs. I am old enough to remember the decades of Communist fanatics who remind ideologically of our current Muslims, both brainwashed with their ideologies to the point of wanting to inflict them onto the rest of the world--using guns and whatever violence necessary to do so.

The promised "peace" after all dissenters have been eliminated is a ruse as history shows Islamic leadership unable to ever rise in peace except for the Messianic Ahmadiyyah Muslims, the only true Muslims in the world who practice a religion of peace.

I would like Debate members to really look at the ideology Mineva and fellow Muslims are posting here and join with me in countering their rise to fascism happening right here in front of us.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 9:31:46 PM
At 7/4/2014 8:47:43 PM, skinker wrote:
I am alarmed that we have at least two Debate Muslim members now promoting Muslims joining ISIS. ISIS is filled with killers who have no respect for human life whatsoever. ISIS is run as a fascist organization meaning killing is the "normal" way leadership is determined. Just like in criminal gangs. I am old enough to remember the decades of Communist fanatics who remind ideologically of our current Muslims, both brainwashed with their ideologies to the point of wanting to inflict them onto the rest of the world--using guns and whatever violence necessary to do so.

The promised "peace" after all dissenters have been eliminated is a ruse as history shows Islamic leadership unable to ever rise in peace except for the Messianic Ahmadiyyah Muslims, the only true Muslims in the world who practice a religion of peace.

I would like Debate members to really look at the ideology Mineva and fellow Muslims are posting here and join with me in countering their rise to fascism happening right here in front of us.

Just like I asked Mineva for evidence, what evidence do you have for your claims? I do not know much about ISIS, but I want good evidence.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2014 11:59:06 PM
Evidence:

At 7/4/2014 5:34:26 AM, XLAV wrote:
I am very impressed with ISIS. They started as a splinter cell of Al Qaeda with around :ten thousand men and worked their way up to become the richest terrorist group in :the world with around fifty thousand men. Not to mention they also have fairly :powerful allies as well.They have the money, the men, and the influence to at least do :great damage against the armies of the more powerful countries.

Mineva responds:

Definitely, they could not grow up such quickly without the help of powerful states and they are not terrorists, big part of them are sincere people striving to do something. There are lawyers, doctors, teachers, businessmen, journalists, engineers, rich persons, poor persons, everyone .... between them, people from all over the world with different backgrounds. Many students those who studying in the universities and coming for fight in holidays, in semesters, in summer holidays and they turn back when the schools starts again.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:03:48 AM
Evidence:

"Many of the displaced are Shias, Christians and ethnic Kurds.

"For Shias, if they cannot be exchanged for prisoners, [the Isis rebels] would simply cut off their heads," said Hassan, a Kurd who had spent 16 days in captivity until his family paid "30,000 ($51,500) for his release.

Bashar al-Khiki, provincial leader who fled Mosul, said that the jihadists were "collecting information about people and compiling a database in order to identify those who work for the government or security forces".

"If they don't repent and pledge their allegiance to the caliphate, they will be killed. A lot of these people have disappeared in Mosul," he added.

Human rights groups have reported that Isis militants have been going neighbourhood to neighbourhood in Mosul, deliberately targeting non-Sunnis and those opposed to them."

Do I have to post pictures of dead Shias, Kurds and Christians for you to see what's happening?
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:28:22 AM
How many Muslims are for ISIS here on Debate? I'd like to know. We see that Muslims are not responding to my accusations of supporting killers and killing by ISIS Muslim fanatics.

Muhammadism is the world's most dangerous religion now as it suckers young men into battle who have no other way of climbing in social status or even having a job. This means the most ambitious and ruthless of men will be attracted to ISIS now in order to gain a spot in the rising movement, a movement that will rise only where such men exist in large numbers and where traditions of democracy are few and far between. In short, Muhammadism will be stopped short in industrialized nations of the world where education and democratic traditions are long and strong.

Muhammadism is totalitarianism in religious form and it aims to take away all your freedoms in order to serve the meglomaniacal ambitions of one ancient dead man who learned how to turn on ambitious young violent men like himself to seeking power by claiming God was on their side.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 8:34:07 AM
Btw, if this were 1500 or 1800's I would be railing against Catholics and Protestant Christians for inflicting violent evil men onto the world, so it's not just Muhammadism that carries the violent men syndrome like a Trojan Horse within Scriptures.

Someday our descendants will look back at these times for what they really are: the End Times of Abrahamic religions, all of them based on ancient religious frauds and really BAD IDEAS.

Celestial Torah Christianity. It's pure and unpolluted by earthly political ambitions of males seeking to control immense territories by using God as a club in all respects to do so.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 4:18:38 PM
Read the news today and stop running interference for Muslims caught out in a very bad religious ideology:

"Evil terror boss Abu Bakr "al-Baghdadi came out of the shadows for the first time "today " in a dramatic video in which he glorifies the slaughter of innocent people.

The warlord whose jihadi militants are behind hundreds of brutal killings in Syria and Iraq delivered a chilling sermon to fanatics.

His 15-minute rant was filmed at the grand mosque in the captured city of Mosul, northern Iraq.

Surrounded by henchmen and rows of Kalashnikovs, al-Baghdadi"s eyes appeared lifeless.

But his words were laced with hatred as he called on all Muslims to rise up and kill those who oppose him.

"Allah likes us to kill his enemies and make jihad," he bellowed.

It was the first time the notoriously secretive and elusive leader of ISIS, now seen as more powerful and feared even than al-Qaeda chiefs, had shown his face to the world publicly."