Total Posts:43|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheist anger at religious works

Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 1:11:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?
The god of the bible is one of the gods of the canaanites and the hebrews (jews) are descended from the canaanites. In fact they are the canaanites, with a name change.
Wanna try again?
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 1:13:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 1:11:39 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?
The god of the bible is one of the gods of the canaanites and the hebrews (jews) are descended from the canaanites. In fact they are the canaanites, with a name change.
Wanna try again?

Congratulations on missing the point.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 1:24:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 1:13:04 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:11:39 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?
The god of the bible is one of the gods of the canaanites and the hebrews (jews) are descended from the canaanites. In fact they are the canaanites, with a name change.
Wanna try again?

Congratulations on missing the point.

Congratulations on refusing to think. Or is it just a lack of capacity?
Ya see the canaanite god ywhw didn't drive the canaanites from anywhere with his army of canaanites.
Do you get it yet?
YWHW was a minor god worshiped by the canaanites, the canaanites who wanted control of the area promoted this god to top rank and wrote stories many years later about how this ywhw dude let them kill the canaanites, even though they were actually the canaanites who had changed their name.

So ywhw was just a god created by the canaanites and conscripted by the would be hebrews who wanted to claim that he was the most powerful god. Oh they also worshiped his tart asherah.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 1:43:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Who is it that is at war with the great satan, with infidels, with non believers? Islam is the greatest threat that islam has ever faced, it is meaningless to non muslims.
Have fun blowing yourselves up, I don't think that will work though.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 1:49:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 1:43:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Who is it that is at war with the great satan, with infidels, with non believers? Islam is the greatest threat that islam has ever faced, it is meaningless to non muslims.
Have fun blowing yourselves up, I don't think that will work though.

really i dont understand why do you hate and always trying to let down other poeple views? by the way do you have any emotions for the poeple who dying by the minute pakistan and yemen? no you care only writing crap every day the same crap over and over how much hatred you can absorbed?
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 2:00:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 1:49:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:43:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Who is it that is at war with the great satan, with infidels, with non believers? Islam is the greatest threat that islam has ever faced, it is meaningless to non muslims.
Have fun blowing yourselves up, I don't think that will work though.

really i dont understand why do you hate and always trying to let down other poeple views? by the way do you have any emotions for the poeple who dying by the minute pakistan and yemen? no you care only writing crap every day the same crap over and over how much hatred you can absorbed?

Do you have any care about the muslims being killed by muslims?
I do.
To you it is just foxnews propaganda.
I watch foxnews for giggles maybe once a year, but you know from watching it that muslims are not blowing up muslims.
Go you good thing.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 2:05:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world.

So is lack of religion. The world just has problems.

Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

The "War on Terror" is a religious war?

Certainly false religion is a bane upon the world. I'll agree with that one. The misuse of true religion is a further bane. Calling the crusades an accurate picture of religion is about like calling Stalin's USSR an accurate depiction of atheism.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 2:09:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 2:00:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:49:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:43:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Who is it that is at war with the great satan, with infidels, with non believers? Islam is the greatest threat that islam has ever faced, it is meaningless to non muslims.
Have fun blowing yourselves up, I don't think that will work though.

really i dont understand why do you hate and always trying to let down other poeple views? by the way do you have any emotions for the poeple who dying by the minute pakistan and yemen? no you care only writing crap every day the same crap over and over how much hatred you can absorbed?

Do you have any care about the muslims being killed by muslims?
I do.
To you it is just foxnews propaganda.
I watch foxnews for giggles maybe once a year, but you know from watching it that muslims are not blowing up muslims.
Go you good thing.

You are a clown. if you aviod media and what poeple say and start looking into the facts you will see other things, but until you do that you are a moron speaking like a professore. all the wars are occuring in muslims lands - chechniya iraq afgnistan pakistan...why?? you tell me.. bulproof please speak seriously.
if you have any cares about human beings, you will see all the suffering that the muslims are going through, oh no no you see the 5% of crazy muslims, but 95% where muslims are murdered and butchered by the west forces you dont speak about that, persons like that what we call them? clowns or hypocrites?
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 2:17:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 2:09:06 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:00:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:49:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:43:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Who is it that is at war with the great satan, with infidels, with non believers? Islam is the greatest threat that islam has ever faced, it is meaningless to non muslims.
Have fun blowing yourselves up, I don't think that will work though.

really i dont understand why do you hate and always trying to let down other poeple views? by the way do you have any emotions for the poeple who dying by the minute pakistan and yemen? no you care only writing crap every day the same crap over and over how much hatred you can absorbed?

Do you have any care about the muslims being killed by muslims?
I do.
To you it is just foxnews propaganda.
I watch foxnews for giggles maybe once a year, but you know from watching it that muslims are not blowing up muslims.
Go you good thing.

You are a clown. if you aviod media and what poeple say and start looking into the facts you will see other things, but until you do that you are a moron speaking like a professore. all the wars are occuring in muslims lands - chechniya iraq afgnistan pakistan...why?? you tell me.. bulproof please speak seriously.
if you have any cares about human beings, you will see all the suffering that the muslims are going through, oh no no you see the 5% of crazy muslims, but 95% where muslims are murdered and butchered by the west forces you dont speak about that, persons like that what we call them? clowns or hypocrites?

Lets try this again.
The forces killing and kidnapping schoolgirls in Nigeria are western?
You know they claim to be soldiers of Allah.
The Sunni's killing Shia's in Iraq are westerners?
ISIS are actually wallstreet brokers?
When was the last time western forces hung a 7yr old for collaboration in Afghanistan?
Want me to continue to prove who the murderers are?
PureX
Posts: 1,528
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 2:19:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

I don't know of any atheists who are angry about that. The prescriptions that atheists get angry about are those that are used to promote ignorance and bigotry.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 2:33:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 2:17:27 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:09:06 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:00:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:49:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:43:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Who is it that is at war with the great satan, with infidels, with non believers? Islam is the greatest threat that islam has ever faced, it is meaningless to non muslims.
Have fun blowing yourselves up, I don't think that will work though.

really i dont understand why do you hate and always trying to let down other poeple views? by the way do you have any emotions for the poeple who dying by the minute pakistan and yemen? no you care only writing crap every day the same crap over and over how much hatred you can absorbed?

Do you have any care about the muslims being killed by muslims?
I do.
To you it is just foxnews propaganda.
I watch foxnews for giggles maybe once a year, but you know from watching it that muslims are not blowing up muslims.
Go you good thing.

You are a clown. if you aviod media and what poeple say and start looking into the facts you will see other things, but until you do that you are a moron speaking like a professore. all the wars are occuring in muslims lands - chechniya iraq afgnistan pakistan...why?? you tell me.. bulproof please speak seriously.
if you have any cares about human beings, you will see all the suffering that the muslims are going through, oh no no you see the 5% of crazy muslims, but 95% where muslims are murdered and butchered by the west forces you dont speak about that, persons like that what we call them? clowns or hypocrites?

Lets try this again.
The forces killing and kidnapping schoolgirls in Nigeria are western?

pathetic, because they are claim to be "muslims" dont make them repsenting islam, in africa many wars raving, before talking nonsense what do you say about the thousand of muslims were murdered in africa for no reason?? ha?

You know they claim to be soldiers of Allah.

Sadam too claimed to be muslim but killed whatver he wanted, so what?

The Sunni's killing Shia's in Iraq are westerners?
ISIS are actually wallstreet brokers?

before talking about iraq learn hisotry of Iraq.

When was the last time western forces hung a 7yr old for collaboration in Afghanistan?

You are stupid do you know that? how you can take 1 incidence and repesent a country or the poeple there?

Want me to continue to prove who the murderers are?

No i cant bare more stupid arguments. you dont know politics,history or something useful, coming here and casting crap.

but i have last question.. where was this "terrorism" and threat of Islam before the modren era? 1400 of history and you complaining about lies in the 2000s (approximately for the last 40 years), good logic.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 2:36:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 2:33:43 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:17:27 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:09:06 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:00:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:49:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:43:28 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Who is it that is at war with the great satan, with infidels, with non believers? Islam is the greatest threat that islam has ever faced, it is meaningless to non muslims.
Have fun blowing yourselves up, I don't think that will work though.

really i dont understand why do you hate and always trying to let down other poeple views? by the way do you have any emotions for the poeple who dying by the minute pakistan and yemen? no you care only writing crap every day the same crap over and over how much hatred you can absorbed?

Do you have any care about the muslims being killed by muslims?
I do.
To you it is just foxnews propaganda.
I watch foxnews for giggles maybe once a year, but you know from watching it that muslims are not blowing up muslims.
Go you good thing.

You are a clown. if you aviod media and what poeple say and start looking into the facts you will see other things, but until you do that you are a moron speaking like a professore. all the wars are occuring in muslims lands - chechniya iraq afgnistan pakistan...why?? you tell me.. bulproof please speak seriously.
if you have any cares about human beings, you will see all the suffering that the muslims are going through, oh no no you see the 5% of crazy muslims, but 95% where muslims are murdered and butchered by the west forces you dont speak about that, persons like that what we call them? clowns or hypocrites?

Lets try this again.
The forces killing and kidnapping schoolgirls in Nigeria are western?

pathetic, because they are claim to be "muslims" dont make them repsenting islam, in africa many wars raving, before talking nonsense what do you say about the thousand of muslims were murdered in africa for no reason?? ha?

You know they claim to be soldiers of Allah.

Sadam too claimed to be muslim but killed whatver he wanted, so what?

The Sunni's killing Shia's in Iraq are westerners?
ISIS are actually wallstreet brokers?

before talking about iraq learn hisotry of Iraq.

When was the last time western forces hung a 7yr old for collaboration in Afghanistan?

You are stupid do you know that? how you can take 1 incidence and repesent a country or the poeple there?

Want me to continue to prove who the murderers are?

No i cant bare more stupid arguments. you dont know politics,history or something useful, coming here and casting crap.

but i have last question.. where was this "terrorism" and threat of Islam before the modren era? 1400 of history and you complaining about lies in the 2000s (approximately for the last 40 years), good logic.

correction - thousands**** of muslims killed for no reason where is your carely lovely posts about that?
Never fart near dog
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 3:48:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

An army of humans driving out other humans is an immoral act. The better question is; as Christians, why aren't you upset by immoral acts?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 5:12:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 2:05:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world.

So is lack of religion. The world just has problems.

Yeah but not problems associated with religion. At least nobody hates you for who you are when there is no religion and racism.

Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

The "War on Terror" is a religious war?

Yes it is. Muslim terrorists, Muslim countries and uncle Sam allies in it. Its purpose is to spread terrorism in Chechnya, Xinjiang and regions close to China and Russia. Now you can tell who wants to do that. Why do you think Muslim counties are US allies, why Taliban fight in Syria to topple the Assad regime, why Al-qaeda helped uncle Sam in Libya. It is just a psychological warfare to convince the US public to send troops abroad.
OK you will say its politics but even for politics spreading hatred and spoiling interpersonal relations of common people can't be justified.

Certainly false religion is a bane upon the world. I'll agree with that one. The misuse of true religion is a further bane. Calling the crusades an accurate picture of religion is about like calling Stalin's USSR an accurate depiction of atheism.

Even in religious books slavery, religious wars and muder are allowed. It is pure politics. No Gods involved. Just human creations.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 5:17:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 5:12:50 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:05:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world.

So is lack of religion. The world just has problems.

Yeah but not problems associated with religion. At least nobody hates you for who you are when there is no religion and racism.

Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

The "War on Terror" is a religious war?

Yes it is. Muslim terrorists, Muslim countries and uncle Sam allies in it. Its purpose is to spread terrorism in Chechnya, Xinjiang and regions close to China and Russia. Now you can tell who wants to do that. Why do you think Muslim counties are US allies, why Taliban fight in Syria to topple the Assad regime, why Al-qaeda helped uncle Sam in Libya. It is just a psychological warfare to convince the US public to send troops abroad.
OK you will say its politics but even for politics spreading hatred and spoiling interpersonal relations of common people can't be justified.

Certainly false religion is a bane upon the world. I'll agree with that one. The misuse of true religion is a further bane. Calling the crusades an accurate picture of religion is about like calling Stalin's USSR an accurate depiction of atheism.

Even in religious books slavery, religious wars and muder are allowed. It is pure politics. No Gods involved. Just human creations.

Would it be accurate for me to state that the behavior Stalinist Russia was the product of atheism? Or is it merely coincidental that these atrocities were committed by an atheistic state, i. e. no cause-effect relationship?

I do not mind a person making the statement that religion, incorrectly practiced and abused, can lead and has led people and nations into all sorts of horrible activities. That's true. True Christianity cannot possible do so, however, because the NT doesn't teach any such thing.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 5:38:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Actually war on terror has to do something with destroying communism.
The focus is on Islam but not for targeting it . Uncle sam wants to use the name of Islam for a couple of things. For example convincing the US public to send troops abroad, spreading terrorism in Xinjiang and Chechnya and also countries close to China and Russia. The Taliban and other similar groups in Afghanistan also carry out their activities in Xinjiang and Chechnya.
The Taliban are supporting uncle Sam in Syria. Al-qaeda supported uncle Sam in Libya. These Islamic groups are pro Uncle Sam.
Basically Uncle Sam adopts a dual strategy. At one place spreads islamophobia to convince US public to send troops abraod .Secondly uncle sam bribes Muslim clerics to give the impression to common Muslims that there is a cultural war. The result is that common Muslims in their love for religion become more conservative. Thus the Islamic governments which the US wants to support in Middle east and Asia get all their votes.
And one more point . Muslim fundamentalist clerics mainly citicize uncle Sam for cultural differences. That is no real opposition. It means they will criticize uncle sam for wearing short skirts. This does not have any negative effect on the health of uncle sam. They don't criticize the foreign policy. If they did criticize then it would have some negative effect. So basically these fundamentalist Islamic groups pose like opposition but are basically on the same page with uncle Sam.
Actually you don't understand what uncle Sam does. Uncle Sam will support a government but at the same time hire politicians to speak against uncle Sam. In this way uncle Sam gets influence everywhere.
Muslim fundamentalism is the greatest threat for common people around the world today because it spoils interpersonal relations of people. Islamic fundies blowing themselves up. What type of culture is this. But that does not mean that other religious fundamentalist ideologies are not a threat. They are a threat but right now Uncle Sam is supporting Islamic fundamentalism more.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 5:46:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 5:17:14 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 5:12:50 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:05:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world.

So is lack of religion. The world just has problems.

Yeah but not problems associated with religion. At least nobody hates you for who you are when there is no religion and racism.

Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

The "War on Terror" is a religious war?

Yes it is. Muslim terrorists, Muslim countries and uncle Sam allies in it. Its purpose is to spread terrorism in Chechnya, Xinjiang and regions close to China and Russia. Now you can tell who wants to do that. Why do you think Muslim counties are US allies, why Taliban fight in Syria to topple the Assad regime, why Al-qaeda helped uncle Sam in Libya. It is just a psychological warfare to convince the US public to send troops abroad.
OK you will say its politics but even for politics spreading hatred and spoiling interpersonal relations of common people can't be justified.

Certainly false religion is a bane upon the world. I'll agree with that one. The misuse of true religion is a further bane. Calling the crusades an accurate picture of religion is about like calling Stalin's USSR an accurate depiction of atheism.

Even in religious books slavery, religious wars and muder are allowed. It is pure politics. No Gods involved. Just human creations.

Would it be accurate for me to state that the behavior Stalinist Russia was the product of atheism? Or is it merely coincidental that these atrocities were committed by an atheistic state, i. e. no cause-effect relationship?

I do not mind a person making the statement that religion, incorrectly practiced and abused, can lead and has led people and nations into all sorts of horrible activities. That's true. True Christianity cannot possible do so, however, because the NT doesn't teach any such thing.

You forgot blasphemy laws in religious counties. Would you want such laws in the US.
In Saudi Arabia , they can hang anybody for not believing in a God or speaking against Islam.
Hate crimes in atheist states are much less. Do you see Quran burnings, blasphemous videos in atheist states. Atheist states just don't like religious leaders and religious politics. In atheist states places a of worship are state regulated. This means that an atheist state can dismiss any religious leader for spreading hatred. That is one of the reasons hate crimes are less. Also while we see church members abusing kids in religious counties but in atheist states these incidents are less.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:08:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 3:48:45 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

An army of humans driving out other humans is an immoral act. The better question is; as Christians, why aren't you upset by immoral acts?

An even better question is why you as an atheist find such acts immoral.

After all, without an independent standard of goodness, why is one act immoral and another act moral? There's certainly no reason to think the natural world is affected by an act being moral or immoral.
Mineva
Posts: 336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:10:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 2:36:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
correction - thousands**** of muslims killed for no reason where is your carely lovely :posts about that?

Dont feed the trolls : ) even if you discuss with them for years, they will continue to say the same things. Remember what Einstein had said, "it is harder to crack prejudice than an atom".
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:14:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 5:17:14 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 5:12:50 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:05:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world.

So is lack of religion. The world just has problems.

Yeah but not problems associated with religion. At least nobody hates you for who you are when there is no religion and racism.

Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

The "War on Terror" is a religious war?

Yes it is. Muslim terrorists, Muslim countries and uncle Sam allies in it. Its purpose is to spread terrorism in Chechnya, Xinjiang and regions close to China and Russia. Now you can tell who wants to do that. Why do you think Muslim counties are US allies, why Taliban fight in Syria to topple the Assad regime, why Al-qaeda helped uncle Sam in Libya. It is just a psychological warfare to convince the US public to send troops abroad.
OK you will say its politics but even for politics spreading hatred and spoiling interpersonal relations of common people can't be justified.

Certainly false religion is a bane upon the world. I'll agree with that one. The misuse of true religion is a further bane. Calling the crusades an accurate picture of religion is about like calling Stalin's USSR an accurate depiction of atheism.

Even in religious books slavery, religious wars and muder are allowed. It is pure politics. No Gods involved. Just human creations.

Would it be accurate for me to state that the behavior Stalinist Russia was the product of atheism? Or is it merely coincidental that these atrocities were committed by an atheistic state, i. e. no cause-effect relationship?

I do not mind a person making the statement that religion, incorrectly practiced and abused, can lead and has led people and nations into all sorts of horrible activities. That's true. True Christianity cannot possible do so, however, because the NT doesn't teach any such thing.

Well, that's a perfect example of a no true Scotsman fallacy.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:23:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 7:14:18 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 5:17:14 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 5:12:50 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:05:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world.

So is lack of religion. The world just has problems.

Yeah but not problems associated with religion. At least nobody hates you for who you are when there is no religion and racism.

Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

The "War on Terror" is a religious war?

Yes it is. Muslim terrorists, Muslim countries and uncle Sam allies in it. Its purpose is to spread terrorism in Chechnya, Xinjiang and regions close to China and Russia. Now you can tell who wants to do that. Why do you think Muslim counties are US allies, why Taliban fight in Syria to topple the Assad regime, why Al-qaeda helped uncle Sam in Libya. It is just a psychological warfare to convince the US public to send troops abroad.
OK you will say its politics but even for politics spreading hatred and spoiling interpersonal relations of common people can't be justified.

Certainly false religion is a bane upon the world. I'll agree with that one. The misuse of true religion is a further bane. Calling the crusades an accurate picture of religion is about like calling Stalin's USSR an accurate depiction of atheism.

Even in religious books slavery, religious wars and muder are allowed. It is pure politics. No Gods involved. Just human creations.

Would it be accurate for me to state that the behavior Stalinist Russia was the product of atheism? Or is it merely coincidental that these atrocities were committed by an atheistic state, i. e. no cause-effect relationship?

I do not mind a person making the statement that religion, incorrectly practiced and abused, can lead and has led people and nations into all sorts of horrible activities. That's true. True Christianity cannot possible do so, however, because the NT doesn't teach any such thing.

Well, that's a perfect example of a no true Scotsman fallacy.

That's what I've been told.

"The activities of atheistic Stalinist Russia against Christians, Jews, and other groups is a great example of atheism in action. True atheism, however, does not concern itself with such activities."

No True Scotsman. Hmmmm.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:35:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 7:23:20 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 7:14:18 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/5/2014 5:17:14 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 5:12:50 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:05:25 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world.

So is lack of religion. The world just has problems.

Yeah but not problems associated with religion. At least nobody hates you for who you are when there is no religion and racism.

Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

The "War on Terror" is a religious war?

Yes it is. Muslim terrorists, Muslim countries and uncle Sam allies in it. Its purpose is to spread terrorism in Chechnya, Xinjiang and regions close to China and Russia. Now you can tell who wants to do that. Why do you think Muslim counties are US allies, why Taliban fight in Syria to topple the Assad regime, why Al-qaeda helped uncle Sam in Libya. It is just a psychological warfare to convince the US public to send troops abroad.
OK you will say its politics but even for politics spreading hatred and spoiling interpersonal relations of common people can't be justified.

Certainly false religion is a bane upon the world. I'll agree with that one. The misuse of true religion is a further bane. Calling the crusades an accurate picture of religion is about like calling Stalin's USSR an accurate depiction of atheism.

Even in religious books slavery, religious wars and muder are allowed. It is pure politics. No Gods involved. Just human creations.

Would it be accurate for me to state that the behavior Stalinist Russia was the product of atheism? Or is it merely coincidental that these atrocities were committed by an atheistic state, i. e. no cause-effect relationship?

I do not mind a person making the statement that religion, incorrectly practiced and abused, can lead and has led people and nations into all sorts of horrible activities. That's true. True Christianity cannot possible do so, however, because the NT doesn't teach any such thing.

Well, that's a perfect example of a no true Scotsman fallacy.

That's what I've been told.

"The activities of atheistic Stalinist Russia against Christians, Jews, and other groups is a great example of atheism in action. True atheism, however, does not concern itself with such activities."

No True Scotsman. Hmmmm.

Are you quoting someone? If so, why is it relevant that that someone made a similar no Scotsman to you, but with atheism rather than christiany?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:37:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 7:10:26 PM, Mineva wrote:
At 7/5/2014 2:36:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
correction - thousands**** of muslims killed for no reason where is your carely lovely :posts about that?

Dont feed the trolls : ) even if you discuss with them for years, they will continue to say the same things. Remember what Einstein had said, "it is harder to crack prejudice than an atom".

hh i know seeing somebody talking nonsense and replying to him just waste of time.. they dont serious just coming here for nothing... well that Einstein knows what he talking about :)
Never fart near dog
dee-em
Posts: 6,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:39:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

The question you should be asking is why don't Christians get angry about it? They claim to worship a loving god, but these stories of mass genocide, if literally accurate, don't seem to bother them at all. It would put their god into a bad light and cause confusion about their beliefs so they compartmentalize.

When an atheist is expressing moral outrage about such stories, it's not because we believe them. We are suspending disbelief and arguing from a Christian viewpoint, pointing out hypocrisy as we see it. Any anger we show is projected anger on behalf of the theists. We are in effect your conscience.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 7:45:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 5:38:56 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Actually war on terror has to do something with destroying communism.
The focus is on Islam but not for targeting it . Uncle sam wants to use the name of Islam for a couple of things. For example convincing the US public to send troops abroad, spreading terrorism in Xinjiang and Chechnya and also countries close to China and Russia. The Taliban and other similar groups in Afghanistan also carry out their activities in Xinjiang and Chechnya.
The Taliban are supporting uncle Sam in Syria. Al-qaeda supported uncle Sam in Libya. These Islamic groups are pro Uncle Sam.
Basically Uncle Sam adopts a dual strategy. At one place spreads islamophobia to convince US public to send troops abraod .Secondly uncle sam bribes Muslim clerics to give the impression to common Muslims that there is a cultural war. The result is that common Muslims in their love for religion become more conservative. Thus the Islamic governments which the US wants to support in Middle east and Asia get all their votes.
And one more point . Muslim fundamentalist clerics mainly citicize uncle Sam for cultural differences. That is no real opposition. It means they will criticize uncle sam for wearing short skirts. This does not have any negative effect on the health of uncle sam. They don't criticize the foreign policy. If they did criticize then it would have some negative effect. So basically these fundamentalist Islamic groups pose like opposition but are basically on the same page with uncle Sam.
Actually you don't understand what uncle Sam does. Uncle Sam will support a government but at the same time hire politicians to speak against uncle Sam. In this way uncle Sam gets influence everywhere.
Muslim fundamentalism is the greatest threat for common people around the world today because it spoils interpersonal relations of people. Islamic fundies blowing themselves up. What type of culture is this. But that does not mean that other religious fundamentalist ideologies are not a threat. They are a threat but right now Uncle Sam is supporting Islamic fundamentalism more.

First of all, its against all muslims, not just some group here and there they are master psychologies... they know what they doing... and secondly what islam has to do with blowing things up?? AGAINT READ WHAT TERRORIST EXPERT SAYS ABOUT THAT ISSUE:

"little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, or any one of the world"s religions... . Rather, what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists consider to be their homeland" (p. 4). "The taproot of suicide terrorism is nationalism," he argues; it is "an extreme strategy for national liberation" (pp. 79"80).

who says that ? Robert Anthony Pape, Jr. (born 1960) is an American political scientist known for his work on international security affairs, especially the coercive strategies of air power and the rationale of suicide terrorism. He is currently a professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago and founder of the Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism (CPOST).

yeah now contradict him and blame islam... 50 100 years ago there was not such a thing islamic suicides bombing and crap. its all propoganda. do you forger 1400 years of islam yeah?
All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
Never fart near dog
NathanDuclos
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2014 9:58:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Dear Sir - -

I am an atheist.

I am not angry at your imaginary god invention or a Book that is clearly the imagination of our ancestors to explain things they did not understand and pure self justification for there actions.

I believe in truth, equality and betterment of humanity. I am am angry and oppose with justification, with slavery, slut shaming, ineffective rules perpetuated in belief despite obvious ineffectiveness, intellectual dishonesty, indentured servitude and unethical behavior. As would any human being interested in making the world a better place. That is why I object to your book. That is not anger, that is justified opposition. I do not object to your book alone, i object to book that promotes slavery, slut shaming, genocide, rape, incest, bigotry or that abdicates responsibility, original sin, is a number of other ethical offenses your book opposes. Belief in your book and the stories in it are morally unfit for anyone who values life, truth or the betterment of humanity.

My question to you is, how can you believe a book about ethics and good behavior by a book that is anything but. . . .
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2014 2:24:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/5/2014 7:45:31 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 5:38:56 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 1:37:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:55:00 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/5/2014 12:47:18 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
Since atheists don't believe in the testimony of Holy Books in regard to God, why do they get angry about the moral and divine prescriptions in said books? If atheists don't believe in the God that drove out the Canaanites from Israel, why would they get angry about the Canaanites being driven out by God's army?

Because religion is a problem for the world. Crusades, modern war on terror are classic examples. Religion is just a tool for political control.

"modern war on terror are classic examples", after the propoagnda and war on communism in that time was spreading, now they shifted the war from communism to Islam, because nowdays Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth its a threat to west culture, Its a compitition between ideologies, they trying to paralyze Islam by media, invading to the muslim world, there is no "terrorism" its just a propoganda its exist in the mind. do you really afraid of some muslims coming tonight to your home and blowing you up? poeple in the muslim lands are afraid from wars created by westren powers every f*cking day, ITS ALL POLITICS HOW TO FOOL THE POPULATIONS. creating stuffphobia "muslims vs anybody", but you know every lie has its end.

Actually war on terror has to do something with destroying communism.
The focus is on Islam but not for targeting it . Uncle sam wants to use the name of Islam for a couple of things. For example convincing the US public to send troops abroad, spreading terrorism in Xinjiang and Chechnya and also countries close to China and Russia. The Taliban and other similar groups in Afghanistan also carry out their activities in Xinjiang and Chechnya.
The Taliban are supporting uncle Sam in Syria. Al-qaeda supported uncle Sam in Libya. These Islamic groups are pro Uncle Sam.
Basically Uncle Sam adopts a dual strategy. At one place spreads islamophobia to convince US public to send troops abraod .Secondly uncle sam bribes Muslim clerics to give the impression to common Muslims that there is a cultural war. The result is that common Muslims in their love for religion become more conservative. Thus the Islamic governments which the US wants to support in Middle east and Asia get all their votes.
And one more point . Muslim fundamentalist clerics mainly citicize uncle Sam for cultural differences. That is no real opposition. It means they will criticize uncle sam for wearing short skirts. This does not have any negative effect on the health of uncle sam. They don't criticize the foreign policy. If they did criticize then it would have some negative effect. So basically these fundamentalist Islamic groups pose like opposition but are basically on the same page with uncle Sam.
Actually you don't understand what uncle Sam does. Uncle Sam will support a government but at the same time hire politicians to speak against uncle Sam. In this way uncle Sam gets influence everywhere.
Muslim fundamentalism is the greatest threat for common people around the world today because it spoils interpersonal relations of people. Islamic fundies blowing themselves up. What type of culture is this. But that does not mean that other religious fundamentalist ideologies are not a threat. They are a threat but right now Uncle Sam is supporting Islamic fundamentalism more.

First of all, its against all muslims, not just some group here and there they are master psychologies... they know what they doing... and secondly what islam has to do with blowing things up?? AGAINT READ WHAT TERRORIST EXPERT SAYS ABOUT THAT ISSUE:

"little connection between suicide terrorism and Islamic fundamentalism, or any one of the world"s religions... . Rather, what nearly all suicide terrorist attacks have in common is a specific secular and strategic goal: to compel modern democracies to withdraw military forces from territory that the terrorists consider to be their homeland" (p. 4). "The taproot of suicide terrorism is nationalism," he argues; it is "an extreme strategy for national liberation" (pp. 79"80).

who says that ? Robert Anthony Pape, Jr. (born 1960) is an American political scientist known for his work on international security affairs, especially the coercive strategies of air power and the rationale of suicide terrorism. He is currently a professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago and founder of the Chicago Project on Security and Terrorism (CPOST).

yeah now contradict him and blame islam... 50 100 years ago there was not such a thing islamic suicides bombing and crap. its all propoganda. do you forger 1400 years of islam yeah?
All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu

It is a delusion of Muslims that uncle Sam is against them. Uncle Sam works with Muslim fundamentalists to spread rebellion in different parts of the world. The only Muslims Uncle Sam is against are Muslims like gamal abdel nasser who are secularists.
Yes there is always hidden motives in politics but still Islamic ideologies are extreme. Actually due to hidden motives rwligion is created . Religion is man made. Islam has a violent history. How did Islam spread 1400 years ago. Through war of course. During the early years of Islam many holy wars were fought. This is called spreading hatred. Crusades is another example where both sides were spreading hatred.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...