Total Posts:91|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Theists. What is Hell?

bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 4:41:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

A forum spammed by trolls like you.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 4:45:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 4:41:57 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

A forum spammed by trolls like you.

That made me laugh ;-)
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 4:47:10 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

Thanks for finally making a non-flame baiting reasonable topic.

It is a serious question, I received 4+ definitions if hell from theists in the PoH thread, and I made another thread a while back asking what the definition of a Christian is, and also got a similar number of definitions.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Christianity if they cannot agree on even the central tenets of their own religion?? For any one of them to claim they have the correct one seems patently absurd.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:20:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 4:47:10 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

Thanks for finally making a non-flame baiting reasonable topic.

It is a serious question, I received 4+ definitions if hell from theists in the PoH thread, and I made another thread a while back asking what the definition of a Christian is, and also got a similar number of definitions.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Christianity if they cannot agree on even the central tenets of their own religion?? For any one of them to claim they have the correct one seems patently absurd.

And the real problem?

http://www.debate.org...

You are ALREADY discussing it.

http://www.debate.org...

In fact, particularly with bully boy, 'Hell' is all over the forum. The real problem here is that Bully boy does this all the time. Involved in a discussion, he leaves the topic to start ... the same topic, absolutely bereft of any opinion or the discussion.

He did the same thing while discussing the POE:

http://www.debate.org...

After eight months and dozens upon dozens upon dozens upon dozens of comments about Hell, (Just type in Hell and Bulproof in the search function) those of us who are routinely assaulted by bully boy are not fooled that this is a legitimate question.

If it were, EVEN ONCE, bully boy could start a thread by asking a question and pro-offering an adult response. He NEVER does.

I mean, how many times do we have to tell him (and you) that Hell is barely mentioned in the Bible, and never with specifics. Revelations offers:

Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Other, and closer to Jesus than John of Patmos:

2 Thessalonians 1:9
They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

Not a whole lot to go on, save that it exists and its bad. What indeed do you think a realm controlled by evil and lies would be like? Not that Bully Boy has ever offered a serious answer.

Instead, he'll do what he does time and time again:

http://www.debate.org...

And MANY more.

He will call us poor evil people because we condemn him to hell merely because he's so intelligent.

What was his contribution to your topic?

At 7/6/2014 10:45:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/6/2014 12:30:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
In Islam; what were the choices before birth?


At 7/7/2014 3:09:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
So! We gots no god in hell. That is a relief.

At 7/7/2014 3:11:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
You've got one weird deistic god myhk.

http://www.debate.org...

And we are supposed to think that bully boys intent is to have a serious or civil discussion rather than just flame bait and insult us? As you come screaming to his defense, yet again, belying the pretense of objectivity here. Its typical.

And the claim about how victimized you atheists are by hell? You may want to stop and consider who it is that actually thrusts this upon you:

"For example, I enjoy trolling atheists. I"m an atheist myself, but arguing with the religious is infuriating, draining and it actually hurts my head. Atheists always seem to come out of religious arguments worse, in terms of how much it ruins their day. I fancied switching sides, for a laugh, and so I tweeted, "It"s such a shame that athiests will never know true love. #atheism."

Look at the misspelling of "atheists" " what pedant could possibly resist that bait? Not many, and I must have had a dozen catches almost straight away. You know the type. Militants. Wanks. The type that have "atheist" in their bio, like anybody gives a f*ck. The type that searches for #atheist on Twitter. And I argued with a handful of them simultaneously for close to an hour, giggling like a schoolboy as I typed, "Your going too hell!" They didn"t know whether to go after the religious debate or the grammar. It was hilarious. A collection of atheists despairing for humanity " and, for a change, I wasn"t one of them. But trolling isn"t just about winding people up for the sake of it. It"s a great way to redress the balance when you"ve been wronged; to put things right so that you can get to sleep without grinding your teeth in anger."

http://www.patheos.com...

See anything in there that looks familiar? Not the least of which is the reality that those who run around spewing 'Hell' constantly are trolls. Those who treat atheists like this ... might be atheists - who fully understand just how much his fellow atheists like to pounce - and my God would bully boy pounce.

But since the troll is attacking two people you don't like, its all good. Keep defending abuse, its the perfect display of the biases imparted by atheism - its nothing different than atheists getting their panties in a bunch because someone called them retarded, but couldn't find any issues with their peers publicly accusing people of war crimes and child murder.

Its just not possible to discuss religion within these antics. Yet you encourage them, apparently more intelligent then the entire forum's religious community who has been abused at bully boy's hands. YOU cannot see though.

AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:27:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:20:05 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 4:47:10 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

Thanks for finally making a non-flame baiting reasonable topic.

It is a serious question, I received 4+ definitions if hell from theists in the PoH thread, and I made another thread a while back asking what the definition of a Christian is, and also got a similar number of definitions.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Christianity if they cannot agree on even the central tenets of their own religion?? For any one of them to claim they have the correct one seems patently absurd.

And the real problem?

http://www.debate.org...

You are ALREADY discussing it.

http://www.debate.org...

In fact, particularly with bully boy, 'Hell' is all over the forum. The real problem here is that Bully boy does this all the time. Involved in a discussion, he leaves the topic to start ... the same topic, absolutely bereft of any opinion or the discussion.

He did the same thing while discussing the POE:

http://www.debate.org...

After eight months and dozens upon dozens upon dozens upon dozens of comments about Hell, (Just type in Hell and Bulproof in the search function) those of us who are routinely assaulted by bully boy are not fooled that this is a legitimate question.

If it were, EVEN ONCE, bully boy could start a thread by asking a question and pro-offering an adult response. He NEVER does.

I mean, how many times do we have to tell him (and you) that Hell is barely mentioned in the Bible, and never with specifics. Revelations offers:

Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Other, and closer to Jesus than John of Patmos:

2 Thessalonians 1:9
They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

Not a whole lot to go on, save that it exists and its bad. What indeed do you think a realm controlled by evil and lies would be like? Not that Bully Boy has ever offered a serious answer.

Instead, he'll do what he does time and time again:

http://www.debate.org...

And MANY more.

He will call us poor evil people because we condemn him to hell merely because he's so intelligent.

What was his contribution to your topic?

At 7/6/2014 10:45:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/6/2014 12:30:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
In Islam; what were the choices before birth?


At 7/7/2014 3:09:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
So! We gots no god in hell. That is a relief.

At 7/7/2014 3:11:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
You've got one weird deistic god myhk.

http://www.debate.org...

And we are supposed to think that bully boys intent is to have a serious or civil discussion rather than just flame bait and insult us? As you come screaming to his defense, yet again, belying the pretense of objectivity here. Its typical.

And the claim about how victimized you atheists are by hell? You may want to stop and consider who it is that actually thrusts this upon you:

"For example, I enjoy trolling atheists. I"m an atheist myself, but arguing with the religious is infuriating, draining and it actually hurts my head. Atheists always seem to come out of religious arguments worse, in terms of how much it ruins their day. I fancied switching sides, for a laugh, and so I tweeted, "It"s such a shame that athiests will never know true love. #atheism."

Look at the misspelling of "atheists" " what pedant could possibly resist that bait? Not many, and I must have had a dozen catches almost straight away. You know the type. Militants. Wanks. The type that have "atheist" in their bio, like anybody gives a f*ck. The type that searches for #atheist on Twitter. And I argued with a handful of them simultaneously for close to an hour, giggling like a schoolboy as I typed, "Your going too hell!" They didn"t know whether to go after the religious debate or the grammar. It was hilarious. A collection of atheists despairing for humanity " and, for a change, I wasn"t one of them. But trolling isn"t just about winding people up for the sake of it. It"s a great way to redress the balance when you"ve been wronged; to put things right so that you can get to sleep without grinding your teeth in anger."

http://www.patheos.com...

See anything in there that looks familiar? Not the least of which is the reality that those who run around spewing 'Hell' constantly are trolls. Those who treat atheists like this ... might be atheists - who fully understand just how much his fellow atheists like to pounce - and my God would bully boy pounce.

But since the troll is attacking two people you don't like, its all good. Keep defending abuse, its the perfect display of the biases imparted by atheism - its nothing different than atheists getting their panties in a bunch because someone called them retarded, but couldn't find any issues with their peers publicly accusing people of war crimes and child murder.

Its just not possible to discuss religion within these antics. Yet you encourage them, apparently more intelligent then the entire forum's religious community who has been abused at bully boy's hands. YOU cannot see though.

AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

If you ask AirMax you will find I have reported him many times and I have called him out on his behaviour multiple times.

Normally I just ignore and don't even bother reading what he says though.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:35:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:20:05 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 4:47:10 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

Thanks for finally making a non-flame baiting reasonable topic.

It is a serious question, I received 4+ definitions if hell from theists in the PoH thread, and I made another thread a while back asking what the definition of a Christian is, and also got a similar number of definitions.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Christianity if they cannot agree on even the central tenets of their own religion?? For any one of them to claim they have the correct one seems patently absurd.

And the real problem?

http://www.debate.org...

You are ALREADY discussing it.

http://www.debate.org...

In fact, particularly with bully boy, 'Hell' is all over the forum. The real problem here is that Bully boy does this all the time. Involved in a discussion, he leaves the topic to start ... the same topic, absolutely bereft of any opinion or the discussion.

He did the same thing while discussing the POE:

http://www.debate.org...

After eight months and dozens upon dozens upon dozens upon dozens of comments about Hell, (Just type in Hell and Bulproof in the search function) those of us who are routinely assaulted by bully boy are not fooled that this is a legitimate question.

If it were, EVEN ONCE, bully boy could start a thread by asking a question and pro-offering an adult response. He NEVER does.

I mean, how many times do we have to tell him (and you) that Hell is barely mentioned in the Bible, and never with specifics. Revelations offers:

Revelation 21:8
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Other, and closer to Jesus than John of Patmos:

2 Thessalonians 1:9
They will be punished with everlasting destruction and shut out from the presence of the Lord and from the majesty of his power

http://www.biblestudytools.com...

Not a whole lot to go on, save that it exists and its bad. What indeed do you think a realm controlled by evil and lies would be like? Not that Bully Boy has ever offered a serious answer.

Instead, he'll do what he does time and time again:

http://www.debate.org...

And MANY more.

He will call us poor evil people because we condemn him to hell merely because he's so intelligent.

What was his contribution to your topic?

At 7/6/2014 10:45:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/6/2014 12:30:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
In Islam; what were the choices before birth?


At 7/7/2014 3:09:52 AM, bulproof wrote:
So! We gots no god in hell. That is a relief.

At 7/7/2014 3:11:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
You've got one weird deistic god myhk.

http://www.debate.org...

And we are supposed to think that bully boys intent is to have a serious or civil discussion rather than just flame bait and insult us? As you come screaming to his defense, yet again, belying the pretense of objectivity here. Its typical.

And the claim about how victimized you atheists are by hell? You may want to stop and consider who it is that actually thrusts this upon you:

"For example, I enjoy trolling atheists. I"m an atheist myself, but arguing with the religious is infuriating, draining and it actually hurts my head. Atheists always seem to come out of religious arguments worse, in terms of how much it ruins their day. I fancied switching sides, for a laugh, and so I tweeted, "It"s such a shame that athiests will never know true love. #atheism."

Look at the misspelling of "atheists" " what pedant could possibly resist that bait? Not many, and I must have had a dozen catches almost straight away. You know the type. Militants. Wanks. The type that have "atheist" in their bio, like anybody gives a f*ck. The type that searches for #atheist on Twitter. And I argued with a handful of them simultaneously for close to an hour, giggling like a schoolboy as I typed, "Your going too hell!" They didn"t know whether to go after the religious debate or the grammar. It was hilarious. A collection of atheists despairing for humanity " and, for a change, I wasn"t one of them. But trolling isn"t just about winding people up for the sake of it. It"s a great way to redress the balance when you"ve been wronged; to put things right so that you can get to sleep without grinding your teeth in anger."

http://www.patheos.com...

See anything in there that looks familiar? Not the least of which is the reality that those who run around spewing 'Hell' constantly are trolls. Those who treat atheists like this ... might be atheists - who fully understand just how much his fellow atheists like to pounce - and my God would bully boy pounce.

But since the troll is attacking two people you don't like, its all good. Keep defending abuse, its the perfect display of the biases imparted by atheism - its nothing different than atheists getting their panties in a bunch because someone called them retarded, but couldn't find any issues with their peers publicly accusing people of war crimes and child murder.

Its just not possible to discuss religion within these antics. Yet you encourage them, apparently more intelligent then the entire forum's religious community who has been abused at bully boy's hands. YOU cannot see though.

AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

I don't know why you and your little clique are so afraid of me, oh that's right in the main you don't understand either my questions or my responses.
So your natural reaction::::::FEAR.
You and your hatred are the problem little newt.

Shush now, there are adults talking.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:37:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 4:45:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 4:41:57 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

A forum spammed by trolls like you.

That made me laugh ;-)

Or more likely the cry babies so deathly afraid of me. You know.
Now shush.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:42:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:27:02 AM, Envisage wrote:


If you ask AirMax you will find I have reported him many times and I have called him out on his behaviour multiple times.

Normally I just ignore and don't even bother reading what he says though.

Well, then I applaud you. You are quite literally the first atheist do acknowledge the issue and do something about it.

I apologize for doubting your honor.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:35:01 AM, bulproof wrote:


I don't know why you and your little clique are so afraid of me, oh that's right in the main you don't understand either my questions or my responses.
So your natural reaction::::::FEAR.
You and your hatred are the problem little newt.

Shush now, there are adults talking.

Thank you for proving my case entirely.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So the 2 religious dudes who responded don't have an answer. Oh well I expected no better from those 2.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:43:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:37:53 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 4:45:47 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 4:41:57 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

A forum spammed by trolls like you.

That made me laugh ;-)

Or more likely the cry babies so deathly afraid of me. You know.
Now shush.

More proof.
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:44:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
So the 2 religious dudes who responded don't have an answer. Oh well I expected no better from those 2.

And more proof ... as he skipped the response to Envy.

MEEE, MEEEEEEE, MEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 5:54:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 4:47:10 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

Thanks for finally making a non-flame baiting reasonable topic.

It is a serious question, I received 4+ definitions if hell from theists in the PoH thread, and I made another thread a while back asking what the definition of a Christian is, and also got a similar number of definitions.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Christianity if they cannot agree on even the central tenets of their own religion?? For any one of them to claim they have the correct one seems patently absurd.

Since Science is your new found religion let me ask you this.

Does every Geologist agree on what epoch we are living in right now?
Does every Cosmologist agree on planet creation?
Does every chemist always agree on the cause for fermentation?
Do physicist agree on how to formalize gravity or Hamiltonians?

Considering Hell is written about in a few places and is a future prediction it must not be that important, oh I don't know..

"Living this Life for God" Which seems to be the main focus of the Bible as far as I can tell. So it is not a "Central Tenet" as you say.

Dispute is human. And humans dispute everything. So again we have an Atheist selectively applying a standard of credibility based on "# of disputing theories". Do you apply this same reasoning to throwing out other fields of study?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:02:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:44:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
So the 2 religious dudes who responded don't have an answer. Oh well I expected no better from those 2.

And more proof ... as he skipped the response to Envy.

MEEE, MEEEEEEE, MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I no longer even have fun with your insane rants, because you have never understood a word I've written, in fact you've never understood a word you've spoken.

You are the funniest little hateful troglodyte I've ever come across but you've become so predictably and insanely stupid that you need to go back to killing innocents for god and country. You at least enjoy that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:24:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

What is anything? Which hell?

Hindu hell, mother-in-law hell? which one?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:31:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:24:04 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

What is anything? Which hell?

Hindu hell, mother-in-law hell? which one?

The hell that your deistic god created mhyk.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:32:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:31:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:24:04 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

What is anything? Which hell?

Hindu hell, mother-in-law hell? which one?

The hell that your deistic god created mhyk.

Where does it say Any God created a hell?
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:36:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:32:43 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:31:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:24:04 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

What is anything? Which hell?

Hindu hell, mother-in-law hell? which one?

The hell that your deistic god created mhyk.

Where does it say Any God created a hell?

Thank you for admiting that God did not create anything. Lol
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:38:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:02:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:44:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
So the 2 religious dudes who responded don't have an answer. Oh well I expected no better from those 2.

And more proof ... as he skipped the response to Envy.

MEEE, MEEEEEEE, MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I no longer even have fun with your insane rants, because you have never understood a word I've written, in fact you've never understood a word you've spoken.

You are the funniest little hateful troglodyte I've ever come across but you've become so predictably and insanely stupid that you need to go back to killing innocents for god and country. You at least enjoy that.

And more proof - in proof of pattern, troll boy starts a thread in which the sole intent is to pretend its a valid question and then just trollishly insult people.

Its common flame bait from an atheist troll - and after MONTHS, ONE atheist will publicly state what it is - trolling.

But yes, being a pinned headed wanker who accuses people of murder on the internet is what people want to see. Mykhiel was right. Hell is being constantly exposed to trolls and those who enable them.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:40:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:36:34 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:32:43 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:31:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:24:04 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

What is anything? Which hell?

Hindu hell, mother-in-law hell? which one?

The hell that your deistic god created mhyk.

Where does it say Any God created a hell?

Thank you for admiting that God did not create anything. Lol

Why don't you and you expert Bible interpreting tell me where in the bible it says God created hell?
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:41:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:36:34 AM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:32:43 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:31:05 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:24:04 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:04:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

What is anything? Which hell?

Hindu hell, mother-in-law hell? which one?

The hell that your deistic god created mhyk.

Where does it say Any God created a hell?

Thank you for admiting that God did not create anything. Lol

And trolling begets ... more trolling.

Where does it say God created Hell? ( Satan did - as another atheists cannot even keep his facts straight - but then that is not the intent). Now DELIBERATELY misinterpreted to mean God did not create ANYTHING.

The leaps in logic here are quite common these days in atheism.

Trolling begets trolling - we shouldn't be surprised that the this is the case.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:43:16 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:38:58 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:02:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:44:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
So the 2 religious dudes who responded don't have an answer. Oh well I expected no better from those 2.

And more proof ... as he skipped the response to Envy.

MEEE, MEEEEEEE, MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I no longer even have fun with your insane rants, because you have never understood a word I've written, in fact you've never understood a word you've spoken.

You are the funniest little hateful troglodyte I've ever come across but you've become so predictably and insanely stupid that you need to go back to killing innocents for god and country. You at least enjoy that.

And more proof - in proof of pattern, troll boy starts a thread in which the sole intent is to pretend its a valid question and then just trollishly insult people.

Its common flame bait from an atheist troll - and after MONTHS, ONE atheist will publicly state what it is - trolling.

But yes, being a pinned headed wanker who accuses people of murder on the internet is what people want to see. Mykhiel was right. Hell is being constantly exposed to trolls and those who enable them.

You started the insults as always fuknuckle. Just STFU. You are madder than the madman. Fukoff back to killing for god and country. You are so proud of that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:45:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:43:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:38:58 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:02:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:44:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
So the 2 religious dudes who responded don't have an answer. Oh well I expected no better from those 2.

And more proof ... as he skipped the response to Envy.

MEEE, MEEEEEEE, MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I no longer even have fun with your insane rants, because you have never understood a word I've written, in fact you've never understood a word you've spoken.

You are the funniest little hateful troglodyte I've ever come across but you've become so predictably and insanely stupid that you need to go back to killing innocents for god and country. You at least enjoy that.

And more proof - in proof of pattern, troll boy starts a thread in which the sole intent is to pretend its a valid question and then just trollishly insult people.

Its common flame bait from an atheist troll - and after MONTHS, ONE atheist will publicly state what it is - trolling.

But yes, being a pinned headed wanker who accuses people of murder on the internet is what people want to see. Mykhiel was right. Hell is being constantly exposed to trolls and those who enable them.

You started the insults as always fuknuckle. Just STFU. You are madder than the madman. Fukoff back to killing for god and country. You are so proud of that.

You are a troll, that is not an insult - its a fact. 6000+ pieces of evidence to prove it - every one of your posts.

And if you stayed away like people asked ... you wouldn't be insulted by facts - like your stature as the foremost troll on Debate.org. Its just a fact troll boy, just like its a fact that you go out of your way to start fights with every religious poster on this forum.

Facts. Not that they matter in the slightest to trolls.

Now be a good little boy and let the adults talk.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:53:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:45:25 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:43:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:38:58 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:02:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:44:16 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 5:42:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
So the 2 religious dudes who responded don't have an answer. Oh well I expected no better from those 2.

And more proof ... as he skipped the response to Envy.

MEEE, MEEEEEEE, MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I no longer even have fun with your insane rants, because you have never understood a word I've written, in fact you've never understood a word you've spoken.

You are the funniest little hateful troglodyte I've ever come across but you've become so predictably and insanely stupid that you need to go back to killing innocents for god and country. You at least enjoy that.

And more proof - in proof of pattern, troll boy starts a thread in which the sole intent is to pretend its a valid question and then just trollishly insult people.

Its common flame bait from an atheist troll - and after MONTHS, ONE atheist will publicly state what it is - trolling.

But yes, being a pinned headed wanker who accuses people of murder on the internet is what people want to see. Mykhiel was right. Hell is being constantly exposed to trolls and those who enable them.

You started the insults as always fuknuckle. Just STFU. You are madder than the madman. Fukoff back to killing for god and country. You are so proud of that.

You are a troll, that is not an insult - its a fact. 6000+ pieces of evidence to prove it - every one of your posts.

And if you stayed away like people asked ... you wouldn't be insulted by facts - like your stature as the foremost troll on Debate.org. Its just a fact troll boy, just like its a fact that you go out of your way to start fights with every religious poster on this forum.

Facts. Not that they matter in the slightest to trolls.

Now be a good little boy and let the adults talk.

Fuk off fuknuckle you were born with barely a brain stem. Go and kill some innocents like your god wants.
A fact is the piece between the fukhole and the muckhole but you are the muckhole and don't have any facts stupid. Run away and tell mummy she should have kept the kid and thrown away the afterbirth. Dumb as dogsh1t wasn't she.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:57:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:53:13 AM, bulproof wrote:


Fuk off fuknuckle you were born with barely a brain stem. Go and kill some innocents like your god wants.
A fact is the piece between the fukhole and the muckhole but you are the muckhole and don't have any facts stupid. Run away and tell mummy she should have kept the kid and thrown away the afterbirth. Dumb as dogsh1t wasn't she.

What a civil and unrolling discussion. To be reduced, in the cat of your own attempt to pick a fight, to an enraged monster throwing spittle flaccidly at an internet screen like it hurts anyone but you?

Anyone actually think bull troll's intent here was discussion? Or is EVERY religious person, and the even some atheists now, correct that that this was little more than flame baiting set up for insults?

And the curiously dysfunctional states of attempting to enrage others, and being such a poor troll that you wind up enraging yourself into incoherence? This isn't even good trolling. Its pathetic trolling of troll getting the attention he craves and somehow enraging himself by getting exactly what he wants.

And this is supposed to convince religious people that we are the poison? The irrational? Laughable.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:58:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 5:54:06 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 4:47:10 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/7/2014 12:38:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
We never seem to get a consensus of opinion, so lets try.

What is Hell?

Thanks for finally making a non-flame baiting reasonable topic.

It is a serious question, I received 4+ definitions if hell from theists in the PoH thread, and I made another thread a while back asking what the definition of a Christian is, and also got a similar number of definitions.

Doesn't it speak volumes about Christianity if they cannot agree on even the central tenets of their own religion?? For any one of them to claim they have the correct one seems patently absurd.

Since Science is your new found religion let me ask you this.

Note the bolded part of my statement.

Does every Geologist agree on what epoch we are living in right now?

Irrelevant.

Does every Cosmologist agree on planet creation?

Nope, some theories are better than others. Hence my bolded statement. There are substantially more sound theories than others.

Does every chemist always agree on the cause for fermentation?

Nope, hence the bolded part stands.

Do physicist agree on how to formalize gravity or Hamiltonians?

Nope, hence the bolded part.

Considering Hell is written about in a few places and is a future prediction it must not be that important, oh I don't know..

"Living this Life for God" Which seems to be the main focus of the Bible as far as I can tell. So it is not a "Central Tenet" as you say.

Dispute is human. And humans dispute everything. So again we have an Atheist selectively applying a standard of credibility based on "# of disputing theories". Do you apply this same reasoning to throwing out other fields of study?

I apply that standard to all theories. The difference is science is not inerrant, and doesn't claim to be. Christians generally DO claim the bible is inerrant, ergo my main point.

While we are at it, let's talk about abiogenesis. Scientists don't agree on one theory, hence advocating for any one like Christians would advocate for their biblical interpretation is patently absurd.

Your god is allegedly omnipotent, omniscient, omniscient and perfect. Which means we should expect a far more uniform consensus on the inerrant word of God.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 7:02:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 6:57:40 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:53:13 AM, bulproof wrote:


Fuk off fuknuckle you were born with barely a brain stem. Go and kill some innocents like your god wants.
A fact is the piece between the fukhole and the muckhole but you are the muckhole and don't have any facts stupid. Run away and tell mummy she should have kept the kid and thrown away the afterbirth. Dumb as dogsh1t wasn't she.

What a civil and unrolling discussion. To be reduced, in the cat of your own attempt to pick a fight, to an enraged monster throwing spittle flaccidly at an internet screen like it hurts anyone but you?

Anyone actually think bull troll's intent here was discussion? Or is EVERY religious person, and the even some atheists now, correct that that this was little more than flame baiting set up for insults?

And the curiously dysfunctional states of attempting to enrage others, and being such a poor troll that you wind up enraging yourself into incoherence? This isn't even good trolling. Its pathetic trolling of troll getting the attention he craves and somehow enraging himself by getting exactly what he wants.

And this is supposed to convince religious people that we are the poison? The irrational? Laughable.

This is an English language site, have a go at that little innocent killer. Oh it's ok god told you to, their grandchildren are still guilty according to your god go and get yourself some more. God will love you even more.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
neutral
Posts: 4,478
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 7:04:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 7:02:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:57:40 AM, neutral wrote:
At 7/7/2014 6:53:13 AM, bulproof wrote:


Fuk off fuknuckle you were born with barely a brain stem. Go and kill some innocents like your god wants.
A fact is the piece between the fukhole and the muckhole but you are the muckhole and don't have any facts stupid. Run away and tell mummy she should have kept the kid and thrown away the afterbirth. Dumb as dogsh1t wasn't she.

What a civil and unrolling discussion. To be reduced, in the cat of your own attempt to pick a fight, to an enraged monster throwing spittle flaccidly at an internet screen like it hurts anyone but you?

Anyone actually think bull troll's intent here was discussion? Or is EVERY religious person, and the even some atheists now, correct that that this was little more than flame baiting set up for insults?

And the curiously dysfunctional states of attempting to enrage others, and being such a poor troll that you wind up enraging yourself into incoherence? This isn't even good trolling. Its pathetic trolling of troll getting the attention he craves and somehow enraging himself by getting exactly what he wants.

And this is supposed to convince religious people that we are the poison? The irrational? Laughable.

This is an English language site, have a go at that little innocent killer. Oh it's ok god told you to, their grandchildren are still guilty according to your god go and get yourself some more. God will love you even more.

Once again ... the man who peeled off from a discussion of Hell, clearly want to discuss Hell? What we need is not a claim supported by evidence, but an off the cuff troll assessment that spews nothing but his bias and insults not just posters but there ENTIRE FAMILY too boot.

Gosh the evil really is in the Bible acknowledging that Hell is there, but fear not for we have the grace of Jesus Christ ... verses - your grandmother is guilty of the sins that grandchildren make ... even though we JUST went through th supposed passages that clearly said the opposite.

Let the trolls reign!