Jump to topic:

Is death an illusion?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:26:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I've had many friends tell me about their near death experiences. In fact, one of them had died twice while being a gang member in Oakland, California. The first time he was pronounced dead was after being shot eight times with a gun. The second time he was pronounced dead was after being stabbed in the back four times. I was a witness to the scars of both the bullet holes and stab wounds so at least I knew he wasn't lying about being shot and stabbed.

I can't remember his exact story about his second death experience but he told me he had been dead for 3 1/2 minutes. During his near death experience, he said that God had spoken to him and let him know that He existed and not to be afraid. After that experience, he stopped doing drugs and being a gang member and moved down to Campbell where I've been preaching the gospel. He loved to hear the gospel ( voice of God ) because he knew it was Him that he was listening to. Everything I said to him made sense and reassured him that death was only an illusion, which is something I explain to all God's true believers.

In the prophecies, it shows that all flesh will perish in this world, which is a necessary thing to end this first age. Here's a prophecy in Genesis to show you that God will use the earth to destroy all flesh.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

If you noticed in this prophecy, God shows that in all flesh was the breath of life. The breath of life is the energy which forms and makes the flesh move about in this world. This energy is called the Word of God, which is the only thing that remains after this world is destroyed by the earth, which will happen very soon when the whole earth begins to shake violently and the magma inside the earth blows through the crust and melts the old crust into hot molten lava. This will end this first age and destroy all flesh. The energy ( breath of life ) which formed the flesh of man and made it move about will be used in the new Heaven and Earth, which is promised by God in several prophecies. We'll be living under a new covenant of peace in which the flesh of man and beasts will never experience death again according to this prophecy;

Isaiah 25:
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.

So if you believe that life ends with death, you have been greatly deceived of our true existence in the mind of our Creator as His thoughts, which is called the Word of God, or the breath of life. Trust in our invisible Creator and the prophecies that were spoken through His prophets and taught to His saints the meanings of them.

God bless you all who will live forever as God's breath of life,
Saint Brad
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 1:55:55 PM
I have my asbestos boots. So go ahead and stab yourself, I'm safe.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 6:21:45 PM
At 7/7/2014 1:55:55 PM, bulproof wrote:
I have my asbestos boots. So go ahead and stab yourself, I'm safe.

Not even the fish will be safe from the hot molten lava.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 7:24:07 PM
At 7/7/2014 10:26:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:
I've had many friends tell me about their near death experiences. In fact, one of them had died twice while being a gang member in Oakland, California. The first time he was pronounced dead was after being shot eight times with a gun. The second time he was pronounced dead was after being stabbed in the back four times. I was a witness to the scars of both the bullet holes and stab wounds so at least I knew he wasn't lying about being shot and stabbed.

I can't remember his exact story about his second death experience but he told me he had been dead for 3 1/2 minutes. During his near death experience, he said that God had spoken to him and let him know that He existed and not to be afraid. After that experience, he stopped doing drugs and being a gang member and moved down to Campbell where I've been preaching the gospel. He loved to hear the gospel ( voice of God ) because he knew it was Him that he was listening to. Everything I said to him made sense and reassured him that death was only an illusion, which is something I explain to all God's true believers.

In the prophecies, it shows that all flesh will perish in this world, which is a necessary thing to end this first age. Here's a prophecy in Genesis to show you that God will use the earth to destroy all flesh.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.

If you noticed in this prophecy, God shows that in all flesh was the breath of life. The breath of life is the energy which forms and makes the flesh move about in this world. This energy is called the Word of God, which is the only thing that remains after this world is destroyed by the earth, which will happen very soon when the whole earth begins to shake violently and the magma inside the earth blows through the crust and melts the old crust into hot molten lava. This will end this first age and destroy all flesh. The energy ( breath of life ) which formed the flesh of man and made it move about will be used in the new Heaven and Earth, which is promised by God in several prophecies. We'll be living under a new covenant of peace in which the flesh of man and beasts will never experience death again according to this prophecy;

Isaiah 25:
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.

So if you believe that life ends with death, you have been greatly deceived of our true existence in the mind of our Creator as His thoughts, which is called the Word of God, or the breath of life. Trust in our invisible Creator and the prophecies that were spoken through His prophets and taught to His saints the meanings of them.

Saint Brad

What we call living is the illusion, and it is actually Death.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:29:44 PM
At 7/7/2014 7:24:07 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:26:22 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Genesis 6

Isaiah 25:

Saint Brad

What we call living is the illusion, and it is actually Death.

What we see are dead objects but to make these objects move, information is needed. We are information.