Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Theists.

Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:39:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

The irony in that is rich.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:39:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

No, traditionally speaking, Jesus is thought to be fully God and fully man.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:43:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:39:52 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

No, traditionally speaking, Jesus is thought to be fully God and fully man.

God and simultaneously a man?
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:45:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:39:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

The irony in that is rich.

I don't follow you.

According to the bible Jesus was part God, and had direct access to God's mind, therefore what he ordained is right all the time. The Bible was merely written by men with access to God's whims, and what they ordained would be right in specific circumstances only, so their own views are not always necessarily right for all time.

Do you understand now?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:45:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:43:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:52 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

No, traditionally speaking, Jesus is thought to be fully God and fully man.

God and simultaneously a man?

Yup.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:47:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:45:01 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

The irony in that is rich.

I don't follow you.

According to the bible Jesus was part God, and had direct access to God's mind, therefore what he ordained is right all the time. The Bible was merely written by men with access to God's whims, and what they ordained would be right in specific circumstances only, so their own views are not always necessarily right for all time.

Do you understand now?

That deems the bible fairly important then? To ascertain that information required the bible correct? Without the bible, how would you be able to discern that jesus was part god?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:48:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:45:26 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:43:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:52 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

No, traditionally speaking, Jesus is thought to be fully God and fully man.

God and simultaneously a man?

Yup.

Does this signify that any man is capable of being man and god?
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 10:59:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?

Here's an analogy to use to describe who we are. Think of the game called, "The Sims", which is a computer game that you can control little characters to wear clothes, build homes, drive cars, and build cities, governments, etc. It all starts with information on a CD-Rom with all the characters and their live stories in it. Now think of us as characters in the invisible vibrations that no man can see. As they are processed into illusions we can observe, then we can see ourselves as one of God's characters in His dream. His dream is actually a program called "Eternal Life".
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 11:03:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:59:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?

Here's an analogy to use to describe who we are. Think of the game called, "The Sims", which is a computer game that you can control little characters to wear clothes, build homes, drive cars, and build cities, governments, etc. It all starts with information on a CD-Rom with all the characters and their live stories in it. Now think of us as characters in the invisible vibrations that no man can see. As they are processed into illusions we can observe, then we can see ourselves as one of God's characters in His dream. His dream is actually a program called "Eternal Life".

Interesting analogy, but that does not validate that god is the gamer and we are the characters.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 11:11:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 10:48:42 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:45:26 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:43:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:52 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

No, traditionally speaking, Jesus is thought to be fully God and fully man.

God and simultaneously a man?

Yup.

Does this signify that any man is capable of being man and god?

No. God can become man, but man can't become God.
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2014 11:25:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 11:11:33 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:48:42 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:45:26 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:43:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:52 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:37:57 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:33:23 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:31:41 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

As an ex-Catholic, my perspective is that the Bible is not as important as the Church, because the Church was established by Jesus, whereas the Bible was written by mere men, although they were supposedly inspired by God.

And Jesus was not a man?

Jesus is, according to the Bible, half-man and half-God.

No, traditionally speaking, Jesus is thought to be fully God and fully man.

God and simultaneously a man?

Yup.

Does this signify that any man is capable of being man and god?

No. God can become man, but man can't become God.

Did no say become. Capable of being whether or not one became the other.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 7:47:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/7/2014 11:03:11 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:59:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?

Here's an analogy to use to describe who we are. Think of the game called, "The Sims", which is a computer game that you can control little characters to wear clothes, build homes, drive cars, and build cities, governments, etc. It all starts with information on a CD-Rom with all the characters and their live stories in it. Now think of us as characters in the invisible vibrations that no man can see. As they are processed into illusions we can observe, then we can see ourselves as one of God's characters in His dream. His dream is actually a program called "Eternal Life".

Interesting analogy, but that does not validate that god is the gamer and we are the characters.

The information that contains us as characters and life experiences did NOT come together randomly. First there was a plan, then vibrations were created to form the illusions to make this plan work. A Creator made the plan and created vibrations. You can call that Creator whatever you want. I don't need to use the name "God" to describe our Master Designer.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 1:23:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 7:47:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 11:03:11 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:59:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?

Here's an analogy to use to describe who we are. Think of the game called, "The Sims", which is a computer game that you can control little characters to wear clothes, build homes, drive cars, and build cities, governments, etc. It all starts with information on a CD-Rom with all the characters and their live stories in it. Now think of us as characters in the invisible vibrations that no man can see. As they are processed into illusions we can observe, then we can see ourselves as one of God's characters in His dream. His dream is actually a program called "Eternal Life".

Interesting analogy, but that does not validate that god is the gamer and we are the characters.

The information that contains us as characters and life experiences did NOT come together randomly. First there was a plan, then vibrations were created to form the illusions to make this plan work. A Creator made the plan and created vibrations. You can call that Creator whatever you want. I don't need to use the name "God" to describe our Master Designer.

How do you know that the information wasn't assembled randomly? What is your foundation of knowledge to arrive at that conclusion?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 3:28:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 1:23:40 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/8/2014 7:47:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 11:03:11 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:59:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?

Here's an analogy to use to describe who we are. Think of the game called, "The Sims", which is a computer game that you can control little characters to wear clothes, build homes, drive cars, and build cities, governments, etc. It all starts with information on a CD-Rom with all the characters and their live stories in it. Now think of us as characters in the invisible vibrations that no man can see. As they are processed into illusions we can observe, then we can see ourselves as one of God's characters in His dream. His dream is actually a program called "Eternal Life".

Interesting analogy, but that does not validate that god is the gamer and we are the characters.

The information that contains us as characters and life experiences did NOT come together randomly. First there was a plan, then vibrations were created to form the illusions to make this plan work. A Creator made the plan and created vibrations. You can call that Creator whatever you want. I don't need to use the name "God" to describe our Master Designer.

How do you know that the information wasn't assembled randomly? What is your foundation of knowledge to arrive at that conclusion?

For an example of why information has to be programmed, randomly put 0's and 1's through a computer processor and view a computer monitor. If you can't understand the information on the monitor, then you will learn why information has to be programmed in order to make images we can understand.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 11:13:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 3:28:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/8/2014 1:23:40 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/8/2014 7:47:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 11:03:11 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:59:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?

Here's an analogy to use to describe who we are. Think of the game called, "The Sims", which is a computer game that you can control little characters to wear clothes, build homes, drive cars, and build cities, governments, etc. It all starts with information on a CD-Rom with all the characters and their live stories in it. Now think of us as characters in the invisible vibrations that no man can see. As they are processed into illusions we can observe, then we can see ourselves as one of God's characters in His dream. His dream is actually a program called "Eternal Life".

Interesting analogy, but that does not validate that god is the gamer and we are the characters.

The information that contains us as characters and life experiences did NOT come together randomly. First there was a plan, then vibrations were created to form the illusions to make this plan work. A Creator made the plan and created vibrations. You can call that Creator whatever you want. I don't need to use the name "God" to describe our Master Designer.

How do you know that the information wasn't assembled randomly? What is your foundation of knowledge to arrive at that conclusion?

For an example of why information has to be programmed, randomly put 0's and 1's through a computer processor and view a computer monitor. If you can't understand the information on the monitor, then you will learn why information has to be programmed in order to make images we can understand.

Interesting, however it still remains as speculation and not necessarily evidence, or convincing reasons to support your argument.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:16:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/8/2014 11:13:36 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/8/2014 3:28:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/8/2014 1:23:40 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/8/2014 7:47:47 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 11:03:11 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:59:02 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:53:32 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:52:28 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:50:38 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:47:55 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:42:21 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:39:54 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/7/2014 10:24:49 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
Is the bible important? If so, please explain why.

The Bible is important for two reasons.

The first reason was to use it to deceive ALL God's people who read it. Christianity was formed by men who were deceived by the scriptures and prophecies. They didn't know that God was using Christianity as the extended Roman Empire to teach His people how to build things until we had the latest computer technology today to use as analogies to help us understand how He created us. Now we know that we were created as invisible vibrations.

The second reason was to have His last saint read the prophecies for Him so that He could interpret them and learn how we were going to live in the next age after this world is destroyed according to His eternal plan.

Invisible vibrations and the prophecy statements were the only points I had trouble understanding.

Our created existence is invisible vibrations that can't be see by our human bodies, which are only illusions that come from processed vibrations. Vibrations are nothing but information. Think of one wavelength ( vibration ) as one bit of information. It has a low and a high pitch like a 0 and a 1 in computer binary code. In other words, one wavelength could replace the 0 and a 1 that gives us all the infinite appearing illusions we see on a computer monitor or robotic movements, etc.

Now think of all the various wavelengths that can be used to make perfect looking illusions ( our bodies and everything that we observe in this universe ). We are living in a virtual reality and observing illusions formed by processed vibrations that aren't real. Life is but a dream my friend.

If we are dreaming, then god is also encompassed in that dream.

God is the dreamer and we're the characters in His dream.

Is it possible that we are the dreamers and god is a character in our dreams?

Here's an analogy to use to describe who we are. Think of the game called, "The Sims", which is a computer game that you can control little characters to wear clothes, build homes, drive cars, and build cities, governments, etc. It all starts with information on a CD-Rom with all the characters and their live stories in it. Now think of us as characters in the invisible vibrations that no man can see. As they are processed into illusions we can observe, then we can see ourselves as one of God's characters in His dream. His dream is actually a program called "Eternal Life".

Interesting analogy, but that does not validate that god is the gamer and we are the characters.

The information that contains us as characters and life experiences did NOT come together randomly. First there was a plan, then vibrations were created to form the illusions to make this plan work. A Creator made the plan and created vibrations. You can call that Creator whatever you want. I don't need to use the name "God" to describe our Master Designer.

How do you know that the information wasn't assembled randomly? What is your foundation of knowledge to arrive at that conclusion?

For an example of why information has to be programmed, randomly put 0's and 1's through a computer processor and view a computer monitor. If you can't understand the information on the monitor, then you will learn why information has to be programmed in order to make images we can understand.

Interesting, however it still remains as speculation and not necessarily evidence, or convincing reasons to support your argument.

It's taken God thousands of years to teach us who we are in Him. Can you imagine what it's like to tell His characters in His dream that they are nothing but characters in a dream?