Jump to topic:

You'll bow to Christ, like it or not

sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 1:22:23 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
You will bow to him and confess he's Lord, either in Heaven, or in the fires of Hell.

The Scriptures declare, in Philippians 2:15-11 :

"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

My friends,
The Lord Jesus Christ has all power in heaven and on earth, and power over all flesh, and he gives eternal life to all who were given to him by the Father. (Matthew 28:18, John 17:2)

You WILL bow to CHRIST, either in Heaven or in Hell. And you can't EARN your way out of Hell.
You can't do anything to save yourself from your sin. Your only hope is that God might be MERCIFUL to you, for Christ's sake.

Bow to Christ and seek his mercy, and believe on him, or you will be justly cast into Hell for your sin.
Listen:
ALL who come to Christ for MERCY will be RECEIVED by CHRIST, AND will RECEIVE his MERCY!
Come to CHRIST, and be saved from your sin.
He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." (John 6:37)
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 7:17:23 AM
At 7/8/2014 1:22:23 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
You will bow to him and confess he's Lord, either in Heaven, or in the fires of Hell.

"Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men.
And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.
Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

My friends,
The Lord Jesus Christ has all power in heaven and on earth, and power over all flesh, and he gives eternal life to all who were given to him by the Father. (Matthew 28:18, John 17:2)

You WILL bow to CHRIST, either in Heaven or in Hell. And you can't EARN your way out of Hell.
You can't do anything to save yourself from your sin. Your only hope is that God might be MERCIFUL to you, for Christ's sake.

Bow to Christ and seek his mercy, and believe on him, or you will be justly cast into Hell for your sin.
Listen:
ALL who come to Christ for MERCY will be RECEIVED by CHRIST, AND will RECEIVE his MERCY!
He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." (John 6:37)

1) What evidence do you have that Christianity is true?
2) What evidence do you have that multiple religions cannot be true at the same time?
3) Is it possible for you to show that my anecdotal evidence for the Golden Goddesses is not actually evidence?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 7:18:48 AM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:
Good luck with that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 9:21:24 AM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Establishing Religion 101

Welcome to class today folks. We will go through all the requirements of establishing you religion. There is much subtly involved, but the first and most universal rule that must be established is:

1. One must believe in the main tenet or prophet or suffer eternal damnation and agony.

Now some of you may question the wisdom of bringing forth punishment that all humans would naturally scoff off as unjust. After all eternity is a long time to torture someone. They would not treat themselves that way.

As we will see later in class, we will have the opportunity to redefine what is just and what is not based upon blind faith on the Creator you create.

Now on to sin. Make all humanity filthy vile beasts. Don't worry that you already said that man was created in your creators image because that is only partially true.

Like a lawyer with leading questions your creator can lead them to disobey himself by not giving them a sense of right or wrong. Poof they eat an apple, disobey your creator, and become filthy beasts all at once. People don't care that it wasn't really their fault since they didn't know about right or wrong and couldn't have known it was wrong to disobey your creator.

Now you are starting to tie it all together. You have the basis for sin. Focus and teach the people how filthy they are but how that is not a problem because sin can be forgiven.

With all that focus they will not question how unforgiving and unjust rule #1 is or they will just rationalize your creator is an overlord authoritarian type and it is best to obey him.

In next class we will cover the paradox of how your believers can fully vest in supporting and believing an authoritarian prick like your creator, but would decry against being lead by such a person on earth.
neutral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 9:55:14 AM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Christ will NEVER force anyone to bow to him. His patience is eternal, his empathy infinite, his understanding divine. In time, he knows you will come to him. Force is not an option.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 10:28:17 AM
At 7/8/2014 9:21:24 AM, slo1 wrote:

Welcome to class today folks. We will go through all the requirements of establishing you religion. There is much subtly involved, but the first and most universal rule that must be established is:

1. One must believe in the main tenet or prophet or suffer eternal damnation and agony.

Now some of you may question the wisdom of bringing forth punishment that all humans would naturally scoff off as unjust. After all eternity is a long time to torture someone. They would not treat themselves that way.

As we will see later in class, we will have the opportunity to redefine what is just and what is not based upon blind faith on the Creator you create.

Now on to sin. Make all humanity filthy vile beasts. Don't worry that you already said that man was created in your creators image because that is only partially true.

Like a lawyer with leading questions your creator can lead them to disobey himself by not giving them a sense of right or wrong. Poof they eat an apple, disobey your creator, and become filthy beasts all at once. People don't care that it wasn't really their fault since they didn't know about right or wrong and couldn't have known it was wrong to disobey your creator.

Now you are starting to tie it all together. You have the basis for sin. Focus and teach the people how filthy they are but how that is not a problem because sin can be forgiven.

With all that focus they will not question how unforgiving and unjust rule #1 is or they will just rationalize your creator is an overlord authoritarian type and it is best to obey him.

In next class we will cover the paradox of how your believers can fully vest in supporting and believing an authoritarian prick like your creator, but would decry against being lead by such a person on earth.

Though in the OP isn"t making friends and influencing people in a what is considered a positive manner. Any established relationship in the case of mankind requires agreement to what maintains peace and reward, and what justifies punishment, or even war. So the threat of punishment or banishment or a good old fashion hanging, has been maintained since mankind has any kind of governing organization. Even if its family or tribal. In the case of a eternal God who is not only Creator but also Judge judgements can be eternal. So in reality all of mankind"s relationships with anything that can come into agreement involves a form of punishment. It doesn"t have to be a "Religion" does it? One must follow the agreement or suffer consequences for the lack of fulfillment in the agreement.

Your interpretation of what eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil seems to be some what skewed. To stand up-right before God one must obey the Word of God which is in the Commandment. The Commandment which is the good Judgement of God that is to be followed to remain alive and at peace with God. In this case faith had no need to be blind since God told them not to eat of the tree. A child understands the instruction to not stick a fork in the wall scocket, but the child does it. Its not the parents fault is it? It"s the life you have received, to have to be aware of and respond to danger to yourself. And if you are given the instructions to keep death from you and you don"t heed that instruction, whose fault is that? To follow proven instruction for living isn"t blind, to refuse the instruction that can maintain one"s living is to do it blind.

I realize that the OP goes on like he can"t wait to have a whip to punish the wicked, but I assure you it is not the system of belief that God made man to destroy him. But He did give His Word that man can have this and that, and He has kept His Word on the matter.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 10:41:51 AM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Who wrote Philippians ?
Never fart near dog
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 10:47:24 AM
At 7/8/2014 10:28:17 AM, DPMartin wrote:
At 7/8/2014 9:21:24 AM, slo1 wrote:

Though in the OP isn"t making friends and influencing people in a what is considered a positive manner. Any established relationship in the case of mankind requires agreement to what maintains peace and reward, and what justifies punishment, or even war. So the threat of punishment or banishment or a good old fashion hanging, has been maintained since mankind has any kind of governing organization. Even if its family or tribal. In the case of a eternal God who is not only Creator but also Judge judgements can be eternal. So in reality all of mankind"s relationships with anything that can come into agreement involves a form of punishment. It doesn"t have to be a "Religion" does it? One must follow the agreement or suffer consequences for the lack of fulfillment in the agreement.

Your interpretation of what eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil seems to be some what skewed. To stand up-right before God one must obey the Word of God which is in the Commandment. The Commandment which is the good Judgement of God that is to be followed to remain alive and at peace with God. In this case faith had no need to be blind since God told them not to eat of the tree. A child understands the instruction to not stick a fork in the wall scocket, but the child does it. Its not the parents fault is it? It"s the life you have received, to have to be aware of and respond to danger to yourself. And if you are given the instructions to keep death from you and you don"t heed that instruction, whose fault is that? To follow proven instruction for living isn"t blind, to refuse the instruction that can maintain one"s living is to do it blind.

You are right. When we teach children what is right and what is wrong we should put cigarettes out on their skin to teach those filthy little f'ers or even something worse when the disobey. Why exactly do you throw out all reasonable concepts of what justice and teaching really means when it comes to this stuff?

I realize that the OP goes on like he can"t wait to have a whip to punish the wicked, but I assure you it is not the system of belief that God made man to destroy him. But He did give His Word that man can have this and that, and He has kept His Word on the matter.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 10:51:53 AM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

It was religious people who added their false god, Jesus, to an old prophecy that God's prophets wrote;

Isaiah 45:
20: "Assemble yourselves and come, draw near together, you survivors of the nations! They have no knowledge who carry about their wooden idols, and keep on praying to a god that cannot save.
21: Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.
22: "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
23: By myself I have sworn, from my mouth has gone forth in righteousness a word that shall not return: `To me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.'
24: "Only in the LORD, it shall be said of me, are righteousness and strength; to him shall come and be ashamed, all who were incensed against him.
25: In the LORD all the offspring of Israel shall triumph and glory."

Psalms 22: 27-29
27: All the ends of the earth shall remember and turn to the LORD; and all the families of the nations shall worship before him.

Genesis 22:
15: And the angel of the LORD called to Abraham a second time from heaven,
16: and said, "By myself I have sworn, says the LORD, because you have done this, and have not withheld your son, your only son,
17: I will indeed bless you, and I will multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven and as the sand which is on the seashore. And your descendants shall possess the gate of their enemies,
18: and by your descendants shall all the nations of the earth bless themselves, because you have obeyed my voice."

Isaiah 66:
22: "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain.
23: From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD.

21: then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides, and bring them to their own land;
22: and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israell; and one king shall be king over them all; and they shall be no longer two nations, and no longer divided into two kingdoms.
23: They shall not defile themselves any more with their idols and their detestable things, or with any of their transgressions; but I will save them from all the backslidings in which they have sinned, and will cleanse them; and they shall be my people, and I will be their God.
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 2:30:05 PM
At 7/8/2014 10:47:24 AM, slo1 wrote:
You are right. When we teach children what is right and what is wrong we should put cigarettes out on their skin to teach those filthy little f'ers or even something worse when the disobey. Why exactly do you throw out all reasonable concepts of what justice and teaching really means when it comes to this stuff?

Ok, it seems you"re convinced that you are the expert on what justice is, tell us just what justice is in your judgement.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 2:40:04 PM
At 7/8/2014 2:30:05 PM, DPMartin wrote:

Ok, it seems you"re convinced that you are the expert on what justice is, tell us just what justice is in your judgement.

Why do you care what I think especially considering when the consensus is that torture is generally not tolerated. You get your kids taken away from you when you burn them with cigarettes in most of the world.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2014 10:08:38 PM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Last time I checked:
Isa 45:
I, Yahweh, speak righteousness.
I declare things that are right.

20 "Assemble yourselves and come.
Draw near together, you who have escaped from the nations.
Those have no knowledge who carry the wood of their engraved image,
and pray to a god that can"t save.
21 Declare and present it.
Yes, let them take counsel together.
Who has shown this from ancient time?
Who has declared it of old?
Haven"t I, Yahweh?
There is no other God besides me, a just God and a Savior;
There is no one besides me.

22 "Look to me, and be saved,
all the ends of the earth;
for I am God, and there is no other.
23 I have sworn by myself.
The word has gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and will not be revoked,
that to me every knee shall bow,
every tongue shall take an oath.
24 They will say of me,
"There is righteousness and strength only in Yahweh.""
only to him shall men come;

Yahweh alone can save....Any man that calls on the name of Yahweh will be delivered and saved
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:29:50 AM
At 7/8/2014 2:40:04 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 7/8/2014 2:30:05 PM, DPMartin wrote:

Why do you care what I think especially considering when the consensus is that torture is generally not tolerated. You get your kids taken away from you when you burn them with cigarettes in most of the world.

I don"t, just wanted to see if the posting was an idiot rant, or someone who had a actual interest in the subject at hand.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:40:22 AM
No I won't.
Unless I bow to Zeus as well.
Unless I bow to Buggs Bunny as well.
Or maybe I bow to Superbatman.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 11:51:04 AM
At 7/8/2014 10:08:38 PM, question4u wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Last time I checked:
Isa 45:

Haven"t I, Yahweh?

24 They will say of me,

Yahweh alone can save....Any man that calls on the name of Yahweh will be delivered and saved

That's what "LORD" means. It means "Yahweh, the self-existent, eternal one."
And the New Testament declares that Christ is himself Lord ("Kurios"--"Supreme Controller") over all things. He's both God and man. He's "the LORD of Lords."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 11:53:45 AM
At 7/9/2014 11:51:04 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Last time I checked:
Isa 45:

Haven"t I, Yahweh?

24 They will say of me,

And the New Testament declares that Christ is himself Lord ("Kurios"--"Supreme Controller") over all things. He's both God and man. He's "the LORD of Lords."

Check post #14 sweety.
Oh I'm sorry it frightens the fuk outa you.
Never mind then.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 11:54:00 AM
At 7/8/2014 9:55:14 AM, neutral wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Christ will NEVER force anyone to bow to him. His patience is eternal, his empathy infinite, his understanding divine. In time, he knows you will come to him. Force is not an option.

All us saints are forced to listen to His voice and obey ALL His commandments. Everyone else will be forced to bow down to God's voice at the end of their life in this age, too.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 11:56:17 AM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Last time I checked:
Isa 45:

Haven"t I, Yahweh?

24 They will say of me,

None of the prophesies show that a man named Jesus would appear on earth and die for our sins. Antichrists and false prophets were the ones who came up with this idea after all the saints were killed by the jealousy of the religious Jews who had the Roman government kill them for their testimonies of the invisible Word of God.
question4u
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 12:42:01 PM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Last time I checked:
Isa 45:

Haven"t I, Yahweh?

24 They will say of me,

Hosea 2:16-17
It will be in that day," says Yahweh, "that you will call me 'Savior,' and no longer call me LoRD (Baal).'

17For I will take away the name of THE LORD(baal) out of her mouth, and it will no longer be mentioned by name
However, ever Jewish people continue to use the name in disobedience and now christians serve THE LORD OF LORDS or Baal of Baali. Only christians like to serve the son instead of the father... why because they dont know who the father is. Choose this day who you will serve. If it is Yahweh then serve him but if it is THE LORD then serve him.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 1:08:06 PM
At 7/8/2014 10:41:51 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Who wrote Philippians ?

http://lmgtfy.com...
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 2:36:38 PM
At 7/9/2014 1:08:06 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/8/2014 10:41:51 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Who wrote Philippians ?

http://lmgtfy.com...

Its was Paul, so who is Paul anyway? why do you believe in what he written? why dont believe in hinduism?? somebody wrote that too.
Never fart near dog
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 5:05:55 PM
At 7/9/2014 11:54:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

All us saints are forced to listen to His voice and obey ALL His commandments. Everyone else will be forced to bow down to God's voice at the end of their life in this age, too.

Post #14? The one about Zeus and Bugs Bunny?

Why would that frighten me?

You are the one who is blaspheming and cursing the true God.

And unless God is pleased to save you, you'll answer to him for it.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 5:07:53 PM
At 7/9/2014 11:53:45 AM, bulproof wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Last time I checked:
Isa 45:

Haven"t I, Yahweh?

24 They will say of me,

Check post #14 sweety.
Never mind then.

The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 5:14:43 PM

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Using fear of eternal suffering? That's how you propagate faith baby!
Praesentya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 5:17:12 PM

Then again, I might also find a Pikachu and marry a unicorn...

In all seriousness, I will never bow to Christ, simply because he has been dead for two thousand years, and he's never coming back.

One of the most important lessons you can learn in life is to master yourself before attempting to master others. And you, OP, could certainly learn to master yourself before trying to master everyone else.
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 5:23:25 PM
And what if I don't? :P What's he going to do, send me to an even worse hell? Is there a "superhell" for people who get sent to hell and still don't bow to Kim Jong Jesus?
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 8:19:47 PM
At 7/9/2014 5:05:55 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/9/2014 11:54:00 AM, bornofgod wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

I met God 34 1/2 years ago on December 7, 1979. It took 28 1/2 years of listening to His voice and obeying ALL His commands before He finally removed the old covenant "veil" that was blinding me from my true created existence. Now I know who I am as His voice, otherwise known as the Word of God.

It's impossible for me to blasphemy the true God because I AM the true God.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 3:03:00 AM
At 7/9/2014 8:19:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:
I met God 34 1/2 years ago on December 7, 1979. It took 28 1/2 years of listening to His voice and obeying ALL His commands before He finally removed the old covenant "veil" that was blinding me from my true created existence. Now I know who I am as His voice, otherwise known as the Word of God.

It's impossible for me to blasphemy the true God because I AM the true God.
As already proved, Pastor Tracy personally emailed me to confirm you are a LIAR!

&

How much longer before your impending murder at the hands of xtians?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 4:26:16 AM
At 7/9/2014 5:07:53 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/9/2014 11:53:45 AM, bulproof wrote:

My friends,

Listen:
He said:

Last time I checked:
Isa 45:

Haven"t I, Yahweh?

24 They will say of me,

Check post #14 sweety.
Never mind then.

Chucky has more chance of frightening me.

Sorry for your loss.