Jump to topic:

Is Muhammadism a meglomaniac's scam?

skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 12:06:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
that rides on Muslim ignorance of history and lack of Democracy movement that the West experiences while Islamic nations still produce fascist mentality seeking the
Strong Man. Are Muslims only weak minded people who are afraid to face modern civilization and retreat into a religious fantasy land where all decisions are made in advance so people don't have to think.

The problem with people not thinking is that old human customs that were highly prone to causing social violence are still in place in Muslim societies, especially the Strong Man fascist ideology where Muslims look for a Strong Man to dictate orders to them, like Muhammad does through his book. The Strong Man is a killer ape pretending to be a human being. Muhammadism is killer ape ideology pretending to be religious. But look closely at the words and match them to real history of Muslims and see that Muhammadism is promoting killer ape behavior for human beings, telling them to kill those who don't agree with everything the Strong Man, Muhammad, tells them in his book. Hitler too had his book and so did Mao. I think it's time to chuck these Books and these Men and start seeking the Spirit instead.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 12:22:24 AM
A Debate Muslim's exposure of her fascist Muhammadism beliefs:

" Be careful and dont insult Islam in muslim countries, everyone may not agree with me. "muslim scholars" cut your head with a sword.

https://www.youtube.com...;

I asked once for any Ahmadiyyah Muslims to post on Debate as when our Sunni and Shia Muslims post they post Hitlerian fascist ideology in religious form. I know Ahmadiyyahs do not cause harm to other religious people as they truly do practice a Religion of Peace. But this isn't true of most Muslims who practice a Religion of War. It has to stop somewhere and for me the buck stops at my computer desk. I won't tolerate Muslims preaching violence against non-Muslims or Muslims for that matter. It's against my religion to allow such anti-humanitarian behavior go unchallenged so I am challenging Muslim here to show proof why any n0n-Muslim should ever want to foster a fascist ideology masquerading as Word of God by allowing this religion a place of respect? Why? Respect is earned, not given without reason.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 7:09:19 AM
Have you ever read the Koran? (I mean read it completely)
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 7:25:07 AM
Mineva and Fatihah are ducking answering the question which document is most important to humankind: the Quran or the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights protection?

Anyone who compares Muhammadism with other totalitarian ideologies has to fear Muhammadans running loose in our world armed with weapons as these people are at heart fascists, religious Nazis who will kill or be content to have men kill for them people who do not agree with their ideas.

Actually, most Christians reading the Quran find it hard to do so, that book is so filled with sinister warnings of a most ugly revengeful yet hypocritical man-made god who claims "peace and mercy" but orders killing and revenge for things that only an ignorant warlord man would find offensive. Certainly not any real man of God. And yes, anna who I can count on to not be spiritual conscious but like a Muslim only politically conscious of Rules, I have read the Quran three times, taken notes profusely and base all my judgment of its content on my own reading of it comparing its tenets to those of Judaism, Pauline Christianity, Gnostic Christianity (which Muhammad obviously got his hands on somewhere in one of those caravan raids because Muhammadism contains Jesus Infancy Gospel ideas and the Gnostic idea of a substitute Jesus that would make Jesus Christ into a ruse telling liar perhaps being a projection of Muhammad himself.
HPWKA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 10:25:50 AM
Not sure where you are getting the idea that Muslims want a "strongman" to order them around. Many polls from the Muslim world indicate that the majority of the populations want some Democratic form of government. Of course, such a dream has been difficult to realize, as the West has long blocked such developments from occurring.

Its also curious that you would describe Islam as a, "fantasy land where all decisions are made in advance so people don't have to think", yet such a phrase could accurately be leveled at many (if not all)s type of belief systems, whether they be religious or not.

It would be helpful if you could give specific examples of Islam's "Hitler-ian" ideology, instead of babbling on in vague adjectives.
Feelings are the fleeting fancy of fools.
The search for truth in a world of lies is the only thing that matters.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2014 4:00:01 PM
It would help if you didn't use slander of my postings instead of asking for specific details. If you want to rerun the reasons why Allies fought Hitler and Nazism I really can't help you think that one out as it's too absurd to contemplate someone not familiar with Hitler's fascism.

I am saying here that Muhammad's ideology is of the same type of fascist Strong Man ruling everyone as Hitler's, as Mao's, as all the self-appointed dictators the world's seen enough of.