Jump to topic:

shockofgod

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:37:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Can anybody tell or find this guy and tell him to debate me on here? I want to debate this idiot soooo badly right now.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 11:10:30 AM
At 7/9/2014 10:37:22 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Can anybody tell or find this guy and tell him to debate me on here? I want to debate this idiot soooo badly right now.

This would go in the DDO Forum which is that way --->
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 11:15:26 AM
At 7/9/2014 11:10:30 AM, lannan13 wrote:

This would go in the DDO Forum which is that way --->

thanks
Drayson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 5:27:34 PM
Really? Do you want to have a headache that badly?

He doesn't like debate - he deletes anyone's comments on youtube that refute his claims, so I seriously doubt he'd come on a site like this and risk being made a fool of and where he can't remove his opponents arguments.
"I'm not saying I don't trust you...and I'm not saying I do. But I don't"

-Topper Harley
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 9:07:12 PM

Does debating someone give you peace or does it give you worldly pleasure?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:19:49 PM
At 7/9/2014 5:27:34 PM, Drayson wrote:
Really? Do you want to have a headache that badly?

He doesn't like debate - he deletes anyone's comments on youtube that refute his claims, so I seriously doubt he'd come on a site like this and risk being made a fool of and where he can't remove his opponents arguments.

Lol. True, but it's something I haven't tried yet. :3
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2014 10:20:41 PM
At 7/9/2014 9:07:12 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It gives me knowledge and insight. That's what it gives me.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:18:44 AM
At 7/9/2014 10:20:41 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

If you're close-minded to the information I share in this forum, then you won't learn about the future. I'm not some religious fruitcake in here trying to push religious dogma. I know exactly how we were created and how we'll be living in the future. But if you're going to reject this information, then you are showing me that you're not here to learn anything. You're only interested in arguing.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:31:44 AM
At 7/11/2014 9:18:44 AM, bornofgod wrote:

If you're close-minded to the information I share in this forum, then you won't learn about the future. I'm not some religious fruitcake in here trying to push religious dogma. I know exactly how we were created and how we'll be living in the future. But if you're going to reject this information, then you are showing me that you're not here to learn anything. You're only interested in arguing.

Then what do you know?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 9:50:45 AM
At 7/11/2014 9:31:44 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Then what do you know?

I know that all flesh of man and beasts that are still around on the day of the Lord will be destroyed in less than an hour.

I know that all the former prophets and us saints will awaken in new adult bodies on the New Earth ( Paradise ) and be used by our Creator to start experiencing new dreams with illusions that He will have us name for the beginning of a new language that ALL God's people will be using for eternal life.

I know that among us servants will be a new male and female couple who will eventually mate and have two children, one a male and the other a female. This couple will grow up together and leave their parents to start having children of their own, but each time they give birth, it will be one male and one female. This is how God will repopulate the New Earth with all His people. They will learn the new language as they grow up to be used to understand all their individual dreams together. They will never be divorced and won't have to get married since they were made for each other as one man.

I know that our individual dreams will be how we'll experience new things that God has planned for us all. The Earth that we all live on will never change because we won't be building anything like we did in this world. We'll live a very peaceful life because we won't understand what decay, destruction or death means. We won't know what accidents, disease, wars, pestilence, earthquakes, stormy weather, etc. are about.

Our dream experiences will get more detailed as life goes on to keep us from getting bored. In our individual dream experiences, we'll be waking up in different kinds of bodies. If you're a gamer, you should be able to understand this concept.

Our bodies that we'll awaken in on the New Earth will look alike, with just minor differences to tell us apart. This means we won't have ugly or beautiful people to compare each other with, which causes a lot of confusion and fear in this age because of our various looks.

If you want to know more, then let me know and I'll give you more detailed information about how we'll live in Paradise.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 11:01:26 AM
At 7/11/2014 9:50:45 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Then what do you know?

I know that all flesh of man and beasts that are still around on the day of the Lord will be destroyed in less than an hour.

I know that all the former prophets and us saints will awaken in new adult bodies on the New Earth ( Paradise ) and be used by our Creator to start experiencing new dreams with illusions that He will have us name for the beginning of a new language that ALL God's people will be using for eternal life.

I know that among us servants will be a new male and female couple who will eventually mate and have two children, one a male and the other a female. This couple will grow up together and leave their parents to start having children of their own, but each time they give birth, it will be one male and one female. This is how God will repopulate the New Earth with all His people. They will learn the new language as they grow up to be used to understand all their individual dreams together. They will never be divorced and won't have to get married since they were made for each other as one man.

I know that our individual dreams will be how we'll experience new things that God has planned for us all. The Earth that we all live on will never change because we won't be building anything like we did in this world. We'll live a very peaceful life because we won't understand what decay, destruction or death means. We won't know what accidents, disease, wars, pestilence, earthquakes, stormy weather, etc. are about.

Our dream experiences will get more detailed as life goes on to keep us from getting bored. In our individual dream experiences, we'll be waking up in different kinds of bodies. If you're a gamer, you should be able to understand this concept.

Our bodies that we'll awaken in on the New Earth will look alike, with just minor differences to tell us apart. This means we won't have ugly or beautiful people to compare each other with, which causes a lot of confusion and fear in this age because of our various looks.

If you want to know more, then let me know and I'll give you more detailed information about how we'll live in Paradise.

Wow. You really consider this "knowledge?" You're even more deluded than I had originally believed...
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 11:08:26 AM

Then what do you know?

You know, you should not have PM'ed Demonlord343 your life story. He shared it with his friends and we analyzed it. After close examination, it was easily deduced that you are one of the following:
1) A troll (this is the most likely option)
2) In need of a mental hospital (which is a lot less likely than the former)
So, either way, you shouldn't be taken seriously.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 12:25:24 PM
At 7/11/2014 11:01:26 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

Then what do you know?

Wow. You really consider this "knowledge?" You're even more deluded than I had originally believed...

What do you know about the next age after this world is destroyed?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 12:27:28 PM
At 7/11/2014 11:08:26 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:

Then what do you know?

You know, you should not have PM'ed Demonlord343 your life story. He shared it with his friends and we analyzed it. After close examination, it was easily deduced that you are one of the following:
1) A troll (this is the most likely option)
2) In need of a mental hospital (which is a lot less likely than the former)
So, either way, you shouldn't be taken seriously.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Psalm 41
5: My enemies say of me in malice: "When will he die, and his name perish?"
6: And when one comes to see me, he utters empty words, while his heart gathers mischief; when he goes out, he tells it abroad.
7: All who hate me whisper together about me; they imagine the worst for me.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 12:52:04 PM
At 7/11/2014 12:25:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Then what do you know?

I know exactly as much as you know... NOTHING
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 12:56:47 PM
At 7/11/2014 12:52:04 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/11/2014 12:25:24 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Then what do you know?

You're probably the first person I've met who honestly said they knew nothing. I can't say that about myself because I know the past, present and future and exactly how we were created.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 1:00:09 PM
At 7/11/2014 12:56:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:: : :

You're probably the first person I've met who honestly said they knew nothing. I can't say that about myself because I know the past, present and future and exactly how we were created.

No, you don't.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 1:10:15 PM
At 7/11/2014 1:00:09 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/11/2014 12:56:47 PM, bornofgod wrote:: : :

No, you don't.

A jealous man will die jealous.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:33:43 PM
At 7/11/2014 1:10:15 PM, bornofgod muttered something incoherent, like:

No, you don't.

There is nothing of which to be jealous. There is no way you can know the future, at all. You are, essentially, claiming divine knowledge. You are claiming possession of something that you couldn't possibly possess. It's like two kids on the playground... one claims to be a self-made millionaire. The other kid, knowing this to be next to impossible, states disbelief. The kid making the ridiculous claim call the skeptical kid "jealous." What do you think my fate will be, when this apocalypse of yours gets carried out, oh sage?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 10:48:09 PM
At 7/11/2014 2:33:43 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

No, you don't.

There is nothing of which to be jealous. There is no way you can know the future, at all. You are, essentially, claiming divine knowledge. You are claiming possession of something that you couldn't possibly possess. It's like two kids on the playground... one claims to be a self-made millionaire. The other kid, knowing this to be next to impossible, states disbelief. The kid making the ridiculous claim call the skeptical kid "jealous." What do you think my fate will be, when this apocalypse of yours gets carried out, oh sage?

I AM WHOM I AM my dear child. Your invisible spirit is within Me so you have nothing to worry about as your body perishes during this first age.

Here's an analogy to make you understand who we are in God;

Think of yourself and everything else you observe in this universe as characters and visible objects in the information that's stored on a CD-ROM called, "The Sims". Your character won't be played out until the information that makes up your character is processed through a computer processor and observed on a computer monitor. Now think of us as being in a virtual reality machine as God's characters who get to observe things according to God's planned game called, "Eternal Life".

We move, hear, smell, taste, see, touch and feel emotions as pictures of information being processed for us to experience in God's virtual reality that we have believed was the universe.

Nothing is real my friend, not even God's characters. It's nothing but God's dream.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:28:55 AM
Hey IG, option #2 is the most likely. This guy is as nutty as a fruitcake.
He's god BTW.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:36:38 AM
At 7/11/2014 10:48:09 PM, bornofgod wrote:

No, you don't.

I AM WHOM I AM my dear child. Your invisible spirit is within Me so you have nothing to worry about as your body perishes during this first age.

No.
Just NO.

How can you make me understand something you made up?

Think of yourself and everything else you observe in this universe as characters and visible objects in the information that's stored on a CD-ROM called, "The Sims". Your character won't be played out until the information that makes up your character is processed through a computer processor and observed on a computer monitor. Now think of us as being in a virtual reality machine as God's characters who get to observe things according to God's planned game called, "Eternal Life".

Cute. That, however, would work better as a supernatural movie than having a rational mind that what you are currently sputtering is, in any way, close to real.

We move, hear, smell, taste, see, touch and feel emotions as pictures of information being processed for us to experience in God's virtual reality that we have believed was the universe.

Um, sure... STRAIGHTJACKET, over here, QUICK!

Nothing is real my friend, not even God's characters. It's nothing but God's dream.

What a buffoon.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:37:52 AM
At 7/12/2014 1:28:55 AM, bulproof wrote:
He's god BTW.

You heard 'im... HE IS WHO HE IS...
WHAT he is is ready for the rubber Romper Room (remember that?)!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:45:40 AM
At 7/12/2014 8:37:52 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
He's god BTW.

Hey dude I've seen this insanity from the first time he found the internet. The dates that he claims are always confused, but with insanity what do you expect.
Poor stupid bog doesn't even know how to breathe and walk at the same time.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 8:51:04 AM
At 7/12/2014 8:45:40 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/12/2014 8:37:52 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
He's god BTW.

Hey dude I've seen this insanity from the first time he found the internet. The dates that he claims are always confused, but with insanity what do you expect.
Poor stupid bog doesn't even know how to breathe and walk at the same time.

I saw the hints of real delusion in the first post I read, from him. I didn't know it was this bad, until my latest exchange with him.
Wow. I mean WOW. I've lived in big cities, and I've seen the crazies (arguing with lamp posts, carrying doom signs, etc.). This, however, actually scares me. Freedom of speech laws are not intended to protect popular speech, but UNpopular speech. It doesn't say anything about deluded, batsh!t crazy speech. I wonder how that might apply...?
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:19:39 AM
At 7/12/2014 8:36:38 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

No, you don't.

No.
Just NO.

Cute. That, however, would work better as a supernatural movie than having a rational mind that what you are currently sputtering is, in any way, close to real.

What a buffoon.

It's pride ( fear ) that keeps you from new information. Pride causes closed-mindedness.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:47:55 AM
At 7/12/2014 10:19:39 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No, you don't.

No.
Just NO.

What a buffoon.

It's pride ( fear ) that keeps you from new information. Pride causes closed-mindedness.

No, it's reason that prevents me from even considering you a valid source of any type of useful "information." The things you speak are ridiculous, impossible, and outrageous.
If you actually believe them, you are deluded and quite possibly schizophrenic.
If you don't actually believe them, you are a liar. Moreover, you would also be evil.

In either case, you are of absolutely no value, to anyone, in a rational conversation.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:54:54 AM
At 7/12/2014 10:47:55 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

No, you don't.

No.
Just NO.

What a buffoon.

No, it's reason that prevents me from even considering you a valid source of any type of useful "information." The things you speak are ridiculous, impossible, and outrageous.
If you don't actually believe them, you are a liar. Moreover, you would also be evil.

In either case, you are of absolutely no value, to anyone, in a rational conversation.

You're a very confused and fearful person. I have thousands of people listening to Me, your Creator.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:20:10 AM
At 7/12/2014 10:54:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No, you don't.

No.
Just NO.

What a buffoon.

You're a very confused and fearful person. I have thousands of people listening to Me, your Creator.

I am not confused. I am, however, fearful that anyone might be gullible enough to listen to you. You are not my creator. You are not even a rational human being. You , I do not fear. The potential impact of your insane "thoughts" is something dreadful, indeed.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:22:05 AM
At 7/12/2014 11:20:10 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/12/2014 10:54:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

No, you don't.

No.
Just NO.

What a buffoon.

I am not confused. I am, however, fearful that anyone might be gullible enough to listen to you. You are not my creator. You are not even a rational human being. You , I do not fear. The potential impact of your insane "thoughts" is something dreadful, indeed.

Only those who fear Me will listen to Me teach the future to them.