Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

My Christian testimony

Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 8:55:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Go away, troll. Your trolling of theists posts to inject your baby thoughts are a total BORE, bullspeak. Grow up and stop acting like a child.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 1:23:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..

Only God can change the direction of a man's life but only according to His eternal plan. He doesn't change it because you had a low time in your life. If that was true, then starving African children who die without knowing our invisible Creator should be some of the one's God enlightens.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

No Christian has ever understood this scripture or any of the prophecies of God. That's because they focus on the flesh rather than the spirit that gives life.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 1:57:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Sounds like just another plea to disregard rationality and fall to the primitive mentality of pure emotionalism.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 1:58:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 1:57:19 PM, Beastt wrote:
Sounds like just another plea to disregard rationality and fall to the primitive mentality of pure emotionalism.

okay whatever you say boss :-)
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:17:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 1:58:49 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/11/2014 1:57:19 PM, Beastt wrote:
Sounds like just another plea to disregard rationality and fall to the primitive mentality of pure emotionalism.

okay whatever you say boss :-)

Perhaps you'd care to explain the interaction between the prefrontal cortex, the amygdala and the dopamine neurons in the brain, explain which is the seat of rational thought, and which is the cognitive processing center most affected by emotion? Then explain which of the human mental processing centers most resembles the brain of an amphibian, a bird or a reptile, and which one is utilized in the emotional acceptance of religious claims?

It is that which makes us rational, which makes us distinctly human. And it is that which is most like reptiles, birds and amphibians which makes us religious.

When I read "The Case for Christ" and "Mere Christianity", I found them to be filled with emotional appeals, and little else. I prefer to work at extending my skills as a rational human, rather than sinking back to my distant ancestors and their emotional reptilian brains.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 2:49:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..

Only God can change the direction of a man's life but only according to His eternal plan. He doesn't change it because you had a low time in your life. If that was true, then starving African children who die without knowing our invisible Creator should be some of the one's God enlightens.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

No Christian has ever understood this scripture or any of the prophecies of God. That's because they focus on the flesh rather than the spirit that gives life.

There are and have been literally billions of professed Christians, yet "no Christian has ever understood this scripture." In order for you to state so certainly that "no Christian has ever understood", I guess you'd have to know what they all said, lest a handful stumbled across the correct meaning. So we'll have to single one out:

What did Clement of Alexandria say that the passage meant?

What is your proof that he didn't understand it?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 3:44:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..

Only God can change the direction of a man's life but only according to His eternal plan. He doesn't change it because you had a low time in your life. If that was true, then starving African children who die without knowing our invisible Creator should be some of the one's God enlightens.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

No Christian has ever understood this scripture or any of the prophecies of God. That's because they focus on the flesh rather than the spirit that gives life.

Only yourself is accountable for your actions and only yourself is capable of redirecting your life, with the help of others if necessary. Why do you think god is responsible for peoples lives?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 10:54:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 2:49:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/11/2014 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..

Only God can change the direction of a man's life but only according to His eternal plan. He doesn't change it because you had a low time in your life. If that was true, then starving African children who die without knowing our invisible Creator should be some of the one's God enlightens.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

No Christian has ever understood this scripture or any of the prophecies of God. That's because they focus on the flesh rather than the spirit that gives life.

There are and have been literally billions of professed Christians, yet "no Christian has ever understood this scripture." In order for you to state so certainly that "no Christian has ever understood", I guess you'd have to know what they all said, lest a handful stumbled across the correct meaning. So we'll have to single one out:

What did Clement of Alexandria say that the passage meant?

What is your proof that he didn't understand it?

I don't have to know what each individual Christian understood. I get all my information directly by our invisible Creator who I speak for. He knows that no Christian understands the past, present and future that's required to understand the prophecies. He indirectly taught a few believers some meanings to a few prophecies who call themselves Christians but I tell them that they don't have to call themselves Christians anymore after I teach them the Truth. I tell them that they are true believers who listen to the voice of the Lord and learn who they really are in Him.

It's obvious you're not one of His chosen believers during this age because you continually reject His voice in this forum.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 10:57:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 3:44:16 PM, heisnotrisen wrote:
At 7/11/2014 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..

Only God can change the direction of a man's life but only according to His eternal plan. He doesn't change it because you had a low time in your life. If that was true, then starving African children who die without knowing our invisible Creator should be some of the one's God enlightens.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

No Christian has ever understood this scripture or any of the prophecies of God. That's because they focus on the flesh rather than the spirit that gives life.

Only yourself is accountable for your actions and only yourself is capable of redirecting your life, with the help of others if necessary. Why do you think god is responsible for peoples lives?

I, the voice of God, am NOT responsible for creating anything in this universe, including the body that's writing this post, but I AM WHOM I AM is responsible for everything that ever happened to us. I'm only the voice that He used to speak His invisible vibrations ( His creation ) into existence.
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 11:03:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 10:54:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 2:49:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/11/2014 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..

Only God can change the direction of a man's life but only according to His eternal plan. He doesn't change it because you had a low time in your life. If that was true, then starving African children who die without knowing our invisible Creator should be some of the one's God enlightens.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

No Christian has ever understood this scripture or any of the prophecies of God. That's because they focus on the flesh rather than the spirit that gives life.

There are and have been literally billions of professed Christians, yet "no Christian has ever understood this scripture." In order for you to state so certainly that "no Christian has ever understood", I guess you'd have to know what they all said, lest a handful stumbled across the correct meaning. So we'll have to single one out:

What did Clement of Alexandria say that the passage meant?

What is your proof that he didn't understand it?

I don't have to know what each individual Christian understood. I get all my information directly by our invisible Creator who I speak for.

No, you get your "information" from the same place that other delusional schizophrenics get theirs. Strangely, they get much less of this "information" when they are taking their medication.

He knows that no Christian understands the past, present and future that's required to understand the prophecies.

So your answer is, "I know that no Christian has ever understood the prophesy because God told me so." Mighty convenient.

He indirectly taught a few believers some meanings to a few prophecies who call themselves Christians but I tell them that they don't have to call themselves Christians anymore after I teach them the Truth.

Pfffft. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you. I sat and watched you complain that a certain verse was "added by the Romans", then lo and behold, two or three weeks later you cited the same passage!

It's obvious you're not one of His chosen believers during this age because you continually reject His voice in this forum.

He doesn't have a voice in this forum; however, Schizophrenics Anonymous has one.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2014 11:19:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/11/2014 11:03:44 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/11/2014 10:54:05 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 2:49:13 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/11/2014 1:23:21 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/11/2014 8:19:24 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I want to write a book on the Christian experience, but I've only written so much (about 11 pages). This is based on one of the darkest (perhaps the most darkest) periods of my life, a living hell. I'm tired of running away afraid of what people might say, so this is a testimony i haven't really shared with anyone else before. This is mentally,emotionally,psychologically, physically, and spiritually brutal for the most part and it isn't for the faint of heart and not your average testimony, so i can understand why it's not for everyone, but it's powerful. It's centered around the love of God towards all people. I would advise everyone no matter if your a Christian or not to read it, i hope this will change your life like it changed mine. Just send me your email and i'll send it to you..

Only God can change the direction of a man's life but only according to His eternal plan. He doesn't change it because you had a low time in your life. If that was true, then starving African children who die without knowing our invisible Creator should be some of the one's God enlightens.

Matthew 7
21: "Not every one who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22: On that day many will say to me, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
23: And then will I declare to them, `I never knew you; depart from me, you evildoers.'

No Christian has ever understood this scripture or any of the prophecies of God. That's because they focus on the flesh rather than the spirit that gives life.

There are and have been literally billions of professed Christians, yet "no Christian has ever understood this scripture." In order for you to state so certainly that "no Christian has ever understood", I guess you'd have to know what they all said, lest a handful stumbled across the correct meaning. So we'll have to single one out:

What did Clement of Alexandria say that the passage meant?

What is your proof that he didn't understand it?

I don't have to know what each individual Christian understood. I get all my information directly by our invisible Creator who I speak for.

No, you get your "information" from the same place that other delusional schizophrenics get theirs. Strangely, they get much less of this "information" when they are taking their medication.

He knows that no Christian understands the past, present and future that's required to understand the prophecies.

So your answer is, "I know that no Christian has ever understood the prophesy because God told me so." Mighty convenient.

He indirectly taught a few believers some meanings to a few prophecies who call themselves Christians but I tell them that they don't have to call themselves Christians anymore after I teach them the Truth.

Pfffft. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you. I sat and watched you complain that a certain verse was "added by the Romans", then lo and behold, two or three weeks later you cited the same passage!

It's obvious you're not one of His chosen believers during this age because you continually reject His voice in this forum.

He doesn't have a voice in this forum; however, Schizophrenics Anonymous has one.

Anna, you were chosen by God to be a religious unbeliever like most of the religious Jews were at the time they began hearing the spoken Word of God through the mouths of God's saints. They had them all killed for their testimonies of the Word that they didn't believe in. I will be killed for the same exact reason that all God's other saints and most of His prophets were killed for.

Schizophrenics cannot do what I do for 42 months in a row. Not even devout Christians can do what I do for 42 months because none of them know our Creator or speak for Him.