Jump to topic:

Mhyk, what are you now?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:45:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Are you a calathumpian now or still a deist, christian, satanist, atheist, prognosticant?
Tell us exactly what you don't believe?

I would have asked you for what you do believe, but what you don't believe (in a religious environment) is a much smaller list apparently.

Whatcha got mhyk?
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:11:02 AM
At 7/12/2014 9:45:28 AM, bulproof wrote:
Are you a calathumpian now or still a deist, christian, satanist, atheist, prognosticant?

I would have asked you for what you do believe, but what you don't believe (in a religious environment) is a much smaller list apparently.

Whatcha got mhyk?

He is a hypocrite christian deist. And most of his translations of the Bible come from the " hypocrite christian deist international translation"
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:21:58 AM

Whatcha got mhyk?

He's no different than any of God's people who are confused and fearful of what they observe in this world.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:36:15 AM
At 7/12/2014 10:21:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Whatcha got mhyk?

He's no different than any of God's people who are confused and fearful of what they observe in this world.

bog just stfu and wait for your bullet. I've got my boots, so I don't fukin care.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 10:45:33 AM
At 7/12/2014 10:36:15 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/12/2014 10:21:58 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Whatcha got mhyk?

bog just stfu and wait for your bullet. I've got my boots, so I don't fukin care.

Selfish people don't care about anything except themselves.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 12:07:07 PM
Bog. nursey is calling you to take your meds. Be a good fellow and run along now.