Jump to topic:

The Final Judgement the only solution

sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 12:50:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This world is full of injustice, violence, inequality, and suffering, and all because of sin. -- Man's sin.

And there will always be injustice, violence, inequality, and suffering, as long as there is sin in this world.

But, one day, Christ will return and judge this whole world, and only those who are IN CHRIST will stand. (John 5:20-30, 2 Timothy 4:1, 1 Peter 4:5, 2 Thess. 1:8)
Only those who, by faith, have received him as their Savior will stand in the judgement of God.
And Christ will destroy all the rest, and destroy this whole world, ridding it of every trace of sin.

And there will be a new heavens and a new earth, where there is only righteousness, where Christ himself dwells, and all those who were redeemed by Jesus Christ with him, and where even the memory of sin will be gone. (Revelation 21:1-27)

And If the LORD JESUS CHRIST bore the punishment for your sins, in your place, then you will not have to face the wrath of God.
But all those who face God without Christ as their Savior will bear God's eternal wrath.

Now, there IS NO OTHER SOLUTION. No matter what foolish human beings try to do, no matter how sincere they may be, there is no other REAL solution to the problems of human life, than for God to RID the WORLD of SIN, once and for all.

And that is PRECISELY what God WILL DO.
And EVERY KNEE will BOW, and EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS that he's LORD, to the glory of the Father.

So, If YOU would be SAVED from GOD'S WRATH, you must KNOW CHRIST. You must KNOW HIM, and he MUST be YOUR SAVIOR.
"for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

The Lord Jesus said:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life." (John 5:24)

My friends, BELIEVE on the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

He died on the cross to atone for the sins of all that the Father gave him from before the foundation of the world.
All of the sins of his people were laid upon him, and he died as a substitute for his people.
And when he died for their sins, he made complete satisfaction for all that God's law demands of them.
All of the righteousness that God demands of his people was accomplished by the Lord Jesus Christ.
And all those who come to Christ, by faith, receive that righteousness as their very own, before God.

But those who despise him and will not receive him as their king will be under God's wrath for eternity.
There will be no mercy or peace or forgiveness for them.

If you are his, you will come.
If you are not, you will not.
But you are COMMANDED to COME, nonetheless.

If you will confess your sin and believe on the Lord Jesus, you will be saved from the wrath to come.
But if you will not confess, and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you will have to face him in the Final Judgement.

You need Jesus Christ.
There is no other Savior from sin.
Come to Christ and be saved from God's wrath.

John 3:16-21 says:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God
."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 12:55:49 PM
The boogieman god is not scary.

It's just stupid.

LOVE me or I will burn your arse for eternity.

How could anybody resist.
Geez your god is fukin' dumb, ain't he?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:02:28 PM
At 7/12/2014 12:55:49 PM, bulproof wrote:

It's just stupid.

No, the problem is that you intentionally ignore what you know to be just and right.
The light of nature and conscience tells you there's a God, but you suppress it un unrighteousness.
And you will not believe the truth about Christ because God has not yet revealed him to you. But there is still hope for you yet.

Until your last breath, there's still hope God will save you.
But after that, you will face the Judgement.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:35:42 PM
At 7/12/2014 1:02:28 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

It's just stupid.

No, the problem is that you intentionally ignore what you know to be just and right.
The light of nature and conscience tells you there's a God, but you suppress it un unrighteousness.
And you will not believe the truth about Christ because God has not yet revealed him to you. But there is still hope for you yet.

God reveals Himself through His word and thus in that sense has revealed Himself to everyone. What you seem to be talking about is some sort of miraculous manifestation, an experience or something of the sort, in addition to and separate from the Word. If so, that would be incorrect.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
PureX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 1:46:45 PM
"Sin", as a concept, is fundamentally counter-productive. It's a concept based on the idea that the world and humanity should be something other than what they are: something more to our liking.

But we did not create the world, nor anyone in it. And we have no control over how existence expresses itself. So of what real value is our standing in judgment of it, as if we were God?

The concept of "sin" is one of the reasons I am not religious.

I prefer the taoist's view:

When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.

Being and non-being create each other.
Difficult and easy support each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.
Before and after follow each other.

Therefore the Master
acts without doing anything
and teaches without saying anything.
Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 2:02:15 PM
At 7/12/2014 1:35:42 PM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

God reveals Himself through His word and thus in that sense has revealed Himself to everyone. What you seem to be talking about is some sort of miraculous manifestation, an experience or something of the sort, in addition to and separate from the Word. If so, that would be incorrect.

It's called "spiritual regeneration", being "raised from death to life", being "born again."
Christ said:
"Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." (John 3:3)
Yes, anyone can understand the words written about Christ in the Bible, but they won't RECEIVE him, BELIEVE him, or TRUST in him, unless God ENABLES them to, BY his SPIRIT.
Unless God CAUSES them to "see the light", they remain "blind", and cannot say, along with Paul:
"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, has shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." (2 Cor. 5:6)
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 2:39:50 PM
At 7/12/2014 2:02:15 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

It's just stupid.

It's called "spiritual regeneration", being "raised from death to life", being "born again."
Christ said:
"Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again." (John 3:3)
Yes, anyone can understand the words written about Christ in the Bible, but they won't RECEIVE him, BELIEVE him, or TRUST in him, unless God ENABLES them to, BY his SPIRIT.

Yeah, they can - and do. You are touting a something extra which in reality implies that the scriptures, the word of God, the gospel is lacking in some manner. It must be that either man is bad enough or the scriptures aren't good enough.

Unless God CAUSES them to "see the light", they remain "blind", and cannot say, along with Paul:

God causes them to see the light by His word:

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, And light unto my path." (Ps 119: 105)

"For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, has shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ." (2 Cor. 5:6)

.... and HOW did God do that? Directly? Or did He employ the word of God?

You are saying that the word of God, the scriptures, is insufficient, lacking in some way, unable to quicken. It'll always be the word, plus.

"The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple." (Ps 19: 7)

If the law is perfect (complete) and converts the soul, then we won't need to make any demands that God do something else along with it. In fact, I daresay that in considering the conversion of a sinner, you can't name one thing that is attributed to the work of the Spirit that is not also attributed to the word of God. There's a reason for that: the Spirit always, always, always operates through the word - not separate and distinct from it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:01:48 PM
At 7/12/2014 2:39:50 PM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Yeah, they can - and do. You are touting a something extra which in reality implies that the scriptures, the word of God, the gospel is lacking in some manner. It must be that either man is bad enough or the scriptures aren't good enough.

You are saying that the word of God, the scriptures, is insufficient, lacking in some way, unable to quicken. It'll always be the word, plus.

"The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple." (Ps 19: 7)

If the law is perfect (complete) and converts the soul, then we won't need to make any demands that God do something else along with it. In fact, I daresay that in considering the conversion of a sinner, you can't name one thing that is attributed to the work of the Spirit that is not also attributed to the word of God. There's a reason for that: the Spirit always, always, always operates through the word - not separate and distinct from it.

Are you saying that everyone who picks up a Bible and reads it, and understands what it says is automatically a Christian?

I hope you don't think that. It's patently absurd.
MULTITUDES of people comprehend the words in the Bible. But they HATE what it says, and/or they don't BELIEVE it.

Just look around this forum, for starters. There are plenty of atheists here who have read the Bible and understand much of what it says.
But they HATE it, and/or DON'T BELIEVE it.

Obviously, something ELSE is required for a person to BELIEVE and LOVE what it says.
And THAT is the supernatural operation of GOD'S SPIRIT, giving the person LIFE and FAITH in the Word of God.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:12:02 PM
At 7/12/2014 4:01:48 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Are you saying that everyone who picks up a Bible and reads it, and understands what it says is automatically a Christian?

Nope, I said that any differences are not because of any supposed "direct action of the Holy Spirit"

MULTITUDES of people comprehend the words in the Bible. But they HATE what it says, and/or they don't BELIEVE it.

Just look around this forum, for starters. There are plenty of atheists here who have read the Bible and understand much of what it says.

True, but the difference is not to be assigned to speculations that the Holy Spirit Himself directly acts on people.

Obviously, something ELSE is required for a person to BELIEVE and LOVE what it says.

A good, honest, inquiring heart.

And THAT is the supernatural operation of GOD'S SPIRIT, giving the person LIFE and FAITH in the Word of God.

No, there's no evidence of that. The Word of God is not insufficient, lacking, or somehow deficient as you are claiming it is. Millions of people read the Koran annually. Some believe it, and some do not. The difference is not a "direct action of the Spirit." The Holy Spirit is not directly causing people to believe the Koran, yet they do. Here is what you are saying:

"There are plenty of atheists here who have read the Koran and understand much of what it says. But they HATE it, and/or DON'T BELIEVE it. Obviously, something ELSE is required for a person to BELIEVE and LOVE what it says. And THAT is the supernatural operation of GOD'S SPIRIT, giving the person LIFE and FAITH in the Koran."

You see, your guesses and theories not only teach that the Bible itself is deficient and lacking, but what's worse, they apply equally to a book like the Koran. You demote the Bible to that level. Nope, the gospel is the power of God unto salvation - not a direct movement or influence of the Holy Spirit.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:12:48 PM
At 7/12/2014 4:12:02 PM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Nope, I said that any differences are not because of any supposed "direct action of the Holy Spirit"

True, but the difference is not to be assigned to speculations that the Holy Spirit Himself directly acts on people.

No, there's no evidence of that. The Word of God is not insufficient, lacking, or somehow deficient as you are claiming it is. Millions of people read the Koran annually. Some believe it, and some do not. The difference is not a "direct action of the Spirit." The Holy Spirit is not directly causing people to believe the Koran, yet they do. Here is what you are saying:

"There are plenty of atheists here who have read the Koran and understand much of what it says. But they HATE it, and/or DON'T BELIEVE it. Obviously, something ELSE is required for a person to BELIEVE and LOVE what it says. And THAT is the supernatural operation of GOD'S SPIRIT, giving the person LIFE and FAITH in the Koran."

You see, your guesses and theories not only teach that the Bible itself is deficient and lacking, but what's worse, they apply equally to a book like the Koran. You demote the Bible to that level. Nope, the gospel is the power of God unto salvation - not a direct movement or influence of the Holy Spirit.

Well, I believe what the Scriptures say. I believe that faith is the gift of God, not something that one possesses by nature.

Apparently, you believe that some people just naturally possess it.
And, unfortunately, that means you don't have it.

You are utterly deceived if you think you possess "natural faith".
And if you think you have a naturally "good heart", you're lost.

And the fact is, if God doesn't save you by the power of his Spirit, you'll remain in that lost state, and go to Hell.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:34:11 PM
At 7/12/2014 12:50:52 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
This world is full of injustice, violence, inequality, and suffering, and all because of sin. -- Man's sin.

And there will always be injustice, violence, inequality, and suffering, as long as there is sin in this world.

But, one day, Christ will return and judge this whole world, and only those who are IN CHRIST will stand. (John 5:20-30, 2 Timothy 4:1, 1 Peter 4:5, 2 Thess. 1:8)
Only those who, by faith, have received him as their Savior will stand in the judgement of God.
And Christ will destroy all the rest, and destroy this whole world, ridding it of every trace of sin.

And there will be a new heavens and a new earth, where there is only righteousness, where Christ himself dwells, and all those who were redeemed by Jesus Christ with him, and where even the memory of sin will be gone. (Revelation 21:1-27)

And If the LORD JESUS CHRIST bore the punishment for your sins, in your place, then you will not have to face the wrath of God.
But all those who face God without Christ as their Savior will bear God's eternal wrath.

Now, there IS NO OTHER SOLUTION. No matter what foolish human beings try to do, no matter how sincere they may be, there is no other REAL solution to the problems of human life, than for God to RID the WORLD of SIN, once and for all.

And that is PRECISELY what God WILL DO.
And EVERY KNEE will BOW, and EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS that he's LORD, to the glory of the Father.

So, If YOU would be SAVED from GOD'S WRATH, you must KNOW CHRIST. You must KNOW HIM, and he MUST be YOUR SAVIOR.
"for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

The Lord Jesus said:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears my word and believes him who sent me, has eternal life; he does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life." (John 5:24)

My friends, BELIEVE on the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

He died on the cross to atone for the sins of all that the Father gave him from before the foundation of the world.
All of the sins of his people were laid upon him, and he died as a substitute for his people.
And when he died for their sins, he made complete satisfaction for all that God's law demands of them.
All of the righteousness that God demands of his people was accomplished by the Lord Jesus Christ.
And all those who come to Christ, by faith, receive that righteousness as their very own, before God.

But those who despise him and will not receive him as their king will be under God's wrath for eternity.
There will be no mercy or peace or forgiveness for them.

If you are his, you will come.
If you are not, you will not.
But you are COMMANDED to COME, nonetheless.

If you will confess your sin and believe on the Lord Jesus, you will be saved from the wrath to come.
But if you will not confess, and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, you will have to face him in the Final Judgement.

You need Jesus Christ.
There is no other Savior from sin.
Come to Christ and be saved from God's wrath.

John 3:16-21 says:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God
."

You're using religious lies that were added to the new testament in this thread. There is no man in this world that had to be sacrificed for our sins.

Not ONE prophecy shows that we have to believe in a man named Jesus in order to be saved from this world. In fact, what they do show is that ALL flesh has to die in this world before the spirit of man goes on to the next age to get new flesh to experience the New Heaven and Earth where there won't be any more deception to keep God's people from knowing Him.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:40:11 PM
At 7/12/2014 5:12:48 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Well, I believe what the Scriptures say. I believe that faith is the gift of God, not something that one possesses by nature.

I never said anything about "possess by nature."

No, I said that faith is produced in a man by Holy Spirit operating through the word of God.

But I never said a word about "natural faith". I've never even heard of such a phrase.

"And that in the good ground, these are such as in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, hold it fast, and bring forth fruit with patience."

Certainly the seed represent the word of God.

And the fact is, if God doesn't save you by the power of his Spirit, you'll remain in that lost state, and go to Hell.

The Spirit operates through the word.

If you denigrate the word of God to a dead letter, impotent, with no force - and yet depend solely upon God performing some sort of inexplicable direct action on you - what does that make you?

Did you see how ridiculous your statement was concerning, "Just look around this forum, for starters. There are plenty of atheists here who have read the Bible and understand much of what it says." And you tried to explain the difference by saying that God above singled out a few people and forced their heart into receptivity. Such a doctrine works just as well for the Koran. What explanation did you have for that? None whatsoever.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 6:02:11 PM
At 7/12/2014 5:40:11 PM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

No, I said that faith is produced in a man by Holy Spirit operating through the word of God.

But I never said a word about "natural faith". I've never even heard of such a phrase.

"And that in the good ground, these are such as in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, hold it fast, and bring forth fruit with patience."

If you denigrate the word of God to a dead letter, impotent, with no force - and yet depend solely upon God performing some sort of inexplicable direct action on you - what does that make you?

Did you see how ridiculous your statement was concerning, "Just look around this forum, for starters. There are plenty of atheists here who have read the Bible and understand much of what it says." And you tried to explain the difference by saying that God above singled out a few people and forced their heart into receptivity. Such a doctrine works just as well for the Koran. What explanation did you have for that? None whatsoever.

No Christian understands what the Word of God means.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 7:11:24 PM
At 7/12/2014 6:02:11 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

... and you sure don't. Why, I cited a passage in Galatians, but you disqualified it by making the ridiculous assertion that it was written by the Romans. But then lo and behold, you later cited the same verse as proof that you were right about something. How can the same sentence be "no good" - a fraudulent addition - when I use it, but when you need it, it becomes the "word of God."

Thus you are an inconsistent smatterer.

Then we all recall when you told us that you'd answer any question that comes your way. THEN you turned right around and refused to answer multiple questions.

It's not hard at all to figure you o
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:39:11 PM
At 7/12/2014 7:11:24 PM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

... and you sure don't. Why, I cited a passage in Galatians, but you disqualified it by making the ridiculous assertion that it was written by the Romans. But then lo and behold, you later cited the same verse as proof that you were right about something. How can the same sentence be "no good" - a fraudulent addition - when I use it, but when you need it, it becomes the "word of God."

Then we all recall when you told us that you'd answer any question that comes your way. THEN you turned right around and refused to answer multiple questions.

Anna, the Bible is NOT the Word of God. The Word of God is invisible to man and always will be invisible.

Christians believe this world is our reality but it's only an illusion that will burn up soon. Our spirit is in the invisible Word of God forever. God's spirit is His thoughts where we exist as His dream. The invisible Word is invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions to give us a defined world to live in.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 12:38:24 AM
At 7/12/2014 11:39:11 PM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Anna, the Bible is NOT the Word of God. The Word of God is invisible to man and always will be invisible.

Christians believe this world is our reality but it's only an illusion that will burn up soon. Our spirit is in the invisible Word of God forever. God's spirit is His thoughts where we exist as His dream. The invisible Word is invisible vibrations that are processed into illusions to give us a defined world to live in.

Answer the point made:

"Why, I cited a passage in Galatians, but you disqualified it by making the ridiculous assertion that it was written by the Romans. But then lo and behold, you later cited the same verse as proof that you were right about something. How can the same sentence be "no good" - a fraudulent addition - when I use it, but when you need it, it becomes the "word of God."

Can you explain for all the world to see how (1) a passage, when quoted by someone else, is a useless addition, a forgery, placed there by the Romans, yet (2) when you think the passage supports some nonsense you are spewing, you cite it and even underline portions of it as if it is genuine and authentic?

Give us a good, solid, thorough, and reasonable explanation for that.

Prediction: "SchizoBrad ain't gonna like that question; thus, he'll ramble around it and never get to the point. He'll see the contradiction - and see it clearly - but his illness won't let him admit it. So he'll ramble. He'll ask a question or two. He'll get all mad and point fingers. But mark it, he will not explain it."

We'll see how it goes. Shoot, I may be a prophet.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 12:57:11 AM
At 7/13/2014 12:38:24 AM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Answer the point made:

"Why, I cited a passage in Galatians, but you disqualified it by making the ridiculous assertion that it was written by the Romans. But then lo and behold, you later cited the same verse as proof that you were right about something. How can the same sentence be "no good" - a fraudulent addition - when I use it, but when you need it, it becomes the "word of God."

Can you explain for all the world to see how (1) a passage, when quoted by someone else, is a useless addition, a forgery, placed there by the Romans, yet (2) when you think the passage supports some nonsense you are spewing, you cite it and even underline portions of it as if it is genuine and authentic?

Prediction: "SchizoBrad ain't gonna like that question; thus, he'll ramble around it and never get to the point. He'll see the contradiction - and see it clearly - but his illness won't let him admit it. So he'll ramble. He'll ask a question or two. He'll get all mad and point fingers. But mark it, he will not explain it."

I was created as God's voice so everything I speak or write comes directly from Him. He's the only one who can use the scriptures or prophecies because He's the author of them. When He uses the prophecies or any of the scriptures, it's because He understands them all and knows which writings came from the beast through the antichrists and false prophets that changed all the writings of His saints and added their religious ideas to them. The new testament was NOT produced by God's saints. It was produced by false prophets and antichrists who did NOT know God.

This is why I say that the Bible is NOT the Word of God. We saints speak the Word of God, which is our true created existence in the mind of our invisible Creator as His thoughts converted into invisible vibrations.

When you or any other Christian uses the scriptures, you use them in fear of being found out that you don't possess any knowledge of God. I don't need to use the scriptures when I speak for God to His believers because they listen to Him.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 1:11:36 AM
At 7/13/2014 12:57:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Answer the point made:

I was created as God's voice so everything I speak or write comes directly from Him. He's the only one who can use the scriptures or prophecies because He's the author of them. When He uses the prophecies or any of the scriptures, it's because He understands them all and knows which writings came from the beast through the antichrists and false prophets that changed all the writings of His saints and added their religious ideas to them. The new testament was NOT produced by God's saints. It was produced by false prophets and antichrists who did NOT know God.

This is why I say that the Bible is NOT the Word of God. We saints speak the Word of God, which is our true created existence in the mind of our invisible Creator as His thoughts converted into invisible vibrations.

When you or any other Christian uses the scriptures, you use them in fear of being found out that you don't possess any knowledge of God. I don't need to use the scriptures when I speak for God to His believers because they listen to Him.

See? I'm a prophet: SchizoBrad didn't answer - again. As usual. Try it again, and try to avoid a nonsensical rant.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 1:16:36 AM
At 7/13/2014 1:11:36 AM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Answer the point made:

See? I'm a prophet: SchizoBrad didn't answer - again. As usual. Try it again, and try to avoid a nonsensical rant.

You don't like my answer and that's the reason you say I didn't answer you. It's pride that causes you to reject our Creator and His answers through His last saint.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 1:38:58 AM
At 7/13/2014 1:16:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

Christ said:

Answer the point made:

You don't like my answer and that's the reason you say I didn't answer you. It's pride that causes you to reject our Creator and His answers through His last saint.

Oh, did you explain how when (1) someone else quotes a NT passage that you do not like, then it was "forged by the Romans" - yet (2) when it suits you to quote it, you do so as authentic and genuine, and even underline portions of it?

If you did, nobody saw it. All we saw was your same old claims. It's your mental disease that causes you to think you actually answered the question.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 1:43:11 AM
At 7/13/2014 1:38:58 AM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

It's called "spiritual regeneration", being "raised from death to life",

Oh, did you explain how when (1) someone else quotes a NT passage that you do not like, then it was "forged by the Romans" - yet (2) when it suits you to quote it, you do so as authentic and genuine, and even underline portions of it?

If you did, nobody saw it. All we saw was your same old claims. It's your mental disease that causes you to think you actually answered the question.

Anna, I don't have any mental diseases or use any drugs or alcohol. You say these things out of fear because you do not understand the knowledge I share in this forum.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 1:46:05 AM
At 7/13/2014 1:43:11 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

Anna, I don't have any mental diseases or use any drugs or alcohol. You say these things out of fear because you do not understand the knowledge I share in this forum.

Really? You are demonstrating the opposite. This was the question:

Not a single person in here will state that you even came close to answering it. EVERYBODY will say that you didn't. So once again everyone else is wrong, but you are right! Only a diseased mind could think that. No, Brad, you didn't answer. You responded. You are so delusional that you do not see the force of the contradiction.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 2:04:36 AM
At 7/13/2014 1:46:05 AM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Not a single person in here will state that you even came close to answering it. EVERYBODY will say that you didn't. So once again everyone else is wrong, but you are right! Only a diseased mind could think that. No, Brad, you didn't answer. You responded. You are so delusional that you do not see the force of the contradiction.

Why do you speak for everyone else in this forum? Are you too afraid to speak for yourself? Do you need a group of people around you to be brave enough to confront the Truth?

God has me testifying all by myself in this world and no other saint has walked this earth in 1700 years. I have no group support that donates money for me to preach the gospel in Campbell. I sleep at night without a bed and spend all day with God talking to His believers, both believers I've met already and new ones that I meet on a daily basis. Sometimes I meet several new believers who all listen to Him speak through the gospel I preach.

There are thousands of believers in this city who know I'm not delusional and are supporting me with approval but not money. God makes sure I have enough food, clothing and a place to sleep at night so I don't have to be concerned about those things while I'm speaking for Him. No Christian would do what I'm doing because it takes a lot of faith in God to do this. They would freak out because they wouldn't have any knowledge to share with God's believers who know that everything we observe are only illusions. They know that life is only a dream. All I have to do is connect with them and once they hear me say that life is but a dream, they already know it. Not all of them know this but many of them do.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 2:06:35 AM

It's just stupid.

God does NOT reveal Himself through the Bible. He only reveals Himself to His prophets, saints and a few of His believers within His mind where we all exist.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:27:55 AM
At 7/13/2014 2:04:36 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

Why do you speak for everyone else in this forum? Are you too afraid to speak for yourself? Do you need a group of people around you to be brave enough to confront the Truth?

God has me testifying all by myself in this world and no other saint has walked this earth in 1700 years. I have no group support that donates money for me to preach the gospel in Campbell. I sleep at night without a bed and spend all day with God talking to His believers, both believers I've met already and new ones that I meet on a daily basis. Sometimes I meet several new believers who all listen to Him speak through the gospel I preach.

There are thousands of believers in this city who know I'm not delusional and are supporting me with approval but not money. God makes sure I have enough food, clothing and a place to sleep at night so I don't have to be concerned about those things while I'm speaking for Him. No Christian would do what I'm doing because it takes a lot of faith in God to do this. They would freak out because they wouldn't have any knowledge to share with God's believers who know that everything we observe are only illusions. They know that life is only a dream. All I have to do is connect with them and once they hear me say that life is but a dream, they already know it. Not all of them know this but many of them do.

Look, ya mentally-ill, white nig ... you did NOT answer the question. Period. You can keep lying and claim that you did, but it does not change the fact. You have not even MENTIONED the fact that you called a passage a fraudulent Roman addition and dismissed it (when it didn't suit you), then turned around and used the same passage two or three weeks later (when it did suit you). Do these passages go from bad to good, back to bad, then back to good, depending on whether they pacify SchizoBrad? Is that it?

This is example alone is proof that you just make things up as you go, coupled with the fact that you lie about it. So it's not that you contradict other people. It's not that you contradict the Bible. It's that if you keep rambling long enough, you contradict yourself. What a clown!
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:28:54 AM
At 7/13/2014 9:27:55 AM, annanicole wrote:

It's just stupid.

Look, ya mentally-ill, white nig ... you did NOT answer the question. Period. You can keep lying and claim that you did, but it does not change the fact. You have not even MENTIONED the fact that you called a passage a fraudulent Roman addition and dismissed it (when it didn't suit you), then turned around and used the same passage two or three weeks later (when it did suit you). Do these passages go from bad to good, back to bad, then back to good, depending on whether they pacify SchizoBrad? Is that it?

This is example alone is proof that you just make things up as you go, coupled with the fact that you lie about it. So it's not that you contradict other people. It's not that you contradict the Bible. It's that if you keep rambling long enough, you contradict yourself. What a clown!

I explained why I can use the scriptures and prophecies and not anyone else in this world but you didn't understand this in the answer I gave you.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:39:30 AM
At 7/13/2014 11:28:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

I explained why I can use the scriptures and prophecies and not anyone else in this world but you didn't understand this in the answer I gave you.

The passage was not a "prophesy". It was a plain statement. I cited it, and you told me that it was of no value because the Romans forged it. It was no good.

I hardly think you explained why you can cite as proof statements which were merely forged by Romans. You might as well quote Shakespeare or Poe. No, when it suited your purposes, you cited it and even underlined part of it.

This brings forth the question: why do you quote passages as proof that are NOT the scriptures but were merely put their by the Roman pagans?

Question number two is: are you in fact so deluded that you think passages are worthless Roman additions in everybody's hands but yours? Then they become "scripture"?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 12:40:11 PM
At 7/13/2014 11:28:54 AM, bornofgod wrote:

It's just stupid.

Again, watch the contradiction:

I cited a passage in Galatians. You told me that it was no good, worthless, "not scripture." Why? Well, you said the Roman pagans added it.

So that causes us to wonder: why are you quoting a passage that was not written/inspired by God Himself as proof of anything?

"I was created as God's voice so everything I speak or write comes directly from Him. He's the only one who can use the scriptures or prophecies because He's the author of them.

But you told me that the passage was neither "scripture" nor a "prophesy". You totally dismissed it as a Roman forgery. So God had nothing to do with it, does He? According to you, it wasn't scripture in the first place. But then you quoted the SAME PASSAGE, even underlining a portion of it, as scripture.

This brings us to the final question: why are you on here employing forged, erroneous statements in support of your position? Why don't you at least try to use an authentic passage from God?