Jump to topic:

DDO Troll Nation

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:28:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I have noticed that many prominent users in the Religion Forum are trolls.
What I have also noticed is that you seem to be bound here to the Religion Forum, where you cannot inflict your trolling upon the mainstream Site. And everybody else here knows it too: that the Religion Forum is central point of troll activity on this Site, and rational debaters generally avoid this place. Your trolling, simply put, is not achieving its highest potential.

Here is my proposal: let the trolls of DDO gather under the DDO Troll Nation, where we shall plan well-orchestrated acts of trolling to make ourselves more effective, inside and outside of the Religion Forum. Cooperation, not division, is the key to greater success among trolls.
Who is with me?!

Signup for Citizenship within the DDO Troll Nation:
Ad Infinitum

Disclaimer: Upon signing up, the signer verifies that he (or she) is a troll, or that he (or she) often engages in troll or semi-trollish activity.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:44:23 PM
Or you could sign up to the theist fuknuckle list.

Whatcha think?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:54:05 PM
At 7/12/2014 3:53:02 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
bulproof is still mad as fck, I see.

Why? Also, do YOU want to apply for citizenship?

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:57:58 PM
I am the troll god, my friend. I reside in the troll plane with the other troll gods, only popping in to cause some havoc every once in a while. (I'm the nice one btw, those other f*ckers are all about their volcanoes and earthquakes and sh1t. I only made Hitler really mad that one time is all and I felt bad about it.)
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:59:23 PM
At 7/12/2014 3:57:58 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
I am the troll god, my friend. I reside in the troll plane with the other troll gods, only popping in to cause some havoc every once in a while. (I'm the nice one btw, those other f*ckers are all about their volcanoes and earthquakes and sh1t. I only made Hitler really mad that one time is all and I felt bad about it.)

I see. Are you referring to Bornofgod?

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:59:56 PM
At 7/12/2014 3:59:23 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Is he still around?
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:01:13 PM
At 7/12/2014 3:59:56 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Is he still around?

Yes he is, and he says that he's going to be martyred by angry Christians with guns in approximately 7 months.

AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:02:24 PM
At 7/12/2014 4:01:13 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Is he still around?

Yes he is, and he says that he's going to be martyred by angry Christians with guns in approximately 7 months.

Haha. Well I hope it's not painful for the poor dude.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:36:34 PM
I got an idea. Why not get all the Debate trolls together on the Golden Gate Bridge before they install the suicide net and do a Pauline Christian "Jump for Jesus" and atheist counter Jump for the Joker demonstration along with a bunch of Evangelicals and solve two useless ideological problems at one time.
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:39:23 PM
At 7/12/2014 4:36:34 PM, skinker wrote:
I got an idea. Why not get all the Debate trolls together on the Golden Gate Bridge before they install the suicide net and do a Pauline Christian "Jump for Jesus" and atheist counter Jump for the Joker demonstration along with a bunch of Evangelicals and solve two useless ideological problems at one time.

Did you know, skinker, that there's a rather obvious and pathetic psychology behind telling another to kill themself?
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:45:41 PM
At 7/12/2014 4:39:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Did you know, skinker, that there's a rather obvious and pathetic psychology behind telling another to kill themself?

I know and get such a kick out it, releases my little Dark Side in harmless ways so I can do good work without self-righteousness corn-holier-than-thou interfering with my usual inerrant observations on most everything..
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 4:50:49 PM
At 7/12/2014 4:39:23 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

You could go to Fatihah and Mineva with your complaint and maybe work up another Muslim type of showing how violent Jesus really was when he told his disciples to pick up swords in the Gospel even though he told Peter not to use his and all his teachings went against violence even though he himself got mad as hell at hypocrites and Mammonists..
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:09:00 PM
At 7/12/2014 3:28:48 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
What I have also noticed is that you seem to be bound here to the Religion Forum, where you cannot inflict your trolling upon the mainstream Site. And everybody else here knows it too: that the Religion Forum is central point of troll activity on this Site, and rational debaters generally avoid this place. Your trolling, simply put, is not achieving its highest potential.

Here is my proposal: let the trolls of DDO gather under the DDO Troll Nation, where we shall plan well-orchestrated acts of trolling to make ourselves more effective, inside and outside of the Religion Forum. Cooperation, not division, is the key to greater success among trolls.
Who is with me?!

Ad Infinitum

Disclaimer: Upon signing up, the signer verifies that he (or she) is a troll, or that he (or she) often engages in troll or semi-trollish activity.

The trolls you speak of are nothing but people who disagree with religious people and their false religious dogma that can't save anyone in this world. All religious ideas have deceived man ever since God's beast went into action to form the Babylonian Empire with all it's false gods and deities they worshiped. Christians don't realize they're works are of the beast.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:14:24 PM
At 7/12/2014 5:09:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who is with me?!

Ad Infinitum

The trolls you speak of are nothing but people who disagree with religious people and their false religious dogma that can't save anyone in this world. All religious ideas have deceived man ever since God's beast went into action to form the Babylonian Empire with all it's false gods and deities they worshiped. Christians don't realize they're works are of the beast.

What is the Beast? And are you saying that atheists are right?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 5:28:41 PM
At 7/12/2014 5:14:24 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 5:09:00 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who is with me?!

Ad Infinitum

What is the Beast? And are you saying that atheists are right?

Most atheists came from religious backgrounds who were given information by our Creator without them knowing Him to learn that religions of men have no Truth in them.

Most Christians have never read the books of Daniel and Revelation in the Bible where God's prophecies about His beast are written. The beast is God's plan to teach His people how to build things ( false gods ) with their hands without them knowing who He is. God needs these false gods to use as analogies to teach us saints how He created us and how this age will end on the day of the Lord. By having us build walls and buildings with our human hands, prophecies about the day of the Lord make more sense such as these following prophecies;

Ezekiel 38
19: For in my jealousy and in my blazing wrath I declare, On that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
20: the fish of the sea, and the birds of the air, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep on the ground, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall quake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the cliffs shall fall, and every wall shall tumble to the ground.

2 Peter 3
10: But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.

Joel 2
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted.
9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Psalm 46
8: Come, behold the works of the LORD, how he has wrought desolations in the earth.
9: He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear, he burns the chariots with fire!
10: "Be still, and know that I am God. I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth!"

Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:27:26 PM

Who is with me?!

10. Logical Lunatic
Ad Infinitum

Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
Lordgrae
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:28:09 PM
Question. Is installgento a troll? I still can't figure it out.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
AnDoctuir
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 9:30:35 PM
He kinda is and he isn't. He likes the idea of god, but realises that he hasn't a fcking clue. Respectable dude, that fella.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 11:51:57 PM
At 7/12/2014 4:02:24 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:

Is he still around?

It won't be painful at all my friend. I've spoken to many friends who have had near death experiences and they felt no pain when they got shot or stabbed to death. I didn't experience any pain in the dream I had of me being killed, either. So I'm looking forward for the next world where we won't experience death ever again.

Have fun trolling in here. The Christian trolls are aplenty in this forum. LOL
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 10:36:19 AM
At 7/12/2014 11:51:57 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Is he still around?

It won't be painful at all my friend. I've spoken to many friends who have had near death experiences and they felt no pain when they got shot or stabbed to death. I didn't experience any pain in the dream I had of me being killed, either. So I'm looking forward for the next world where we won't experience death ever again.

Oh, I can assure you that there are plenty of atheist trolls here as well. *Cough*Bulproof*Cough*

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:30:56 AM
At 7/13/2014 10:36:19 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

Is he still around?

Oh, I can assure you that there are plenty of atheist trolls here as well. *Cough*Bulproof*Cough*

He's actually trying to tell Christians they are liars, which I understand very well. Not one Christian speaks the Truth because they believe in false deities and worship false gods.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:53:24 AM
At 7/13/2014 11:30:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Is he still around?

He's actually trying to tell Christians they are liars, which I understand very well. Not one Christian speaks the Truth because they believe in false deities and worship false gods.

So it's better not to believe in a Creator?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 12:00:51 AM
At 7/13/2014 11:53:24 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/13/2014 11:30:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:

Is he still around?

So it's better not to believe in a Creator?

By reading the Bible, a person learns there is a Creator but that doesn't mean he knows our Creator.

It's no different than learning about a president of the United States by reading his biography. Will you know the former president by reading his biography?

Christians believe they know our Creator by reading the Bible which is a complete lie to them.