Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Jesus was a cool dude

AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:33:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus was the denial of the ubermensch and Christianity is a god-tier example of fighting fire with fire. I disagree with Jesus and think we should do the ubermensch.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:35:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:33:49 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
otherwise he was p. cool, I agree.

Holy cow! You're back!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:39:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:35:47 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:33:49 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
otherwise he was p. cool, I agree.

Holy cow! You're back!

whor u? and wtf ur a priest?
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:40:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:31:43 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
He may not have been the son of God, but he was a good moral teacher, we can all agree.
Incorrect. I find no evidence that Jesus taught anything of moral value. Upon what do you make the claim that he did?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:42:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:40:03 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
ok i read more and that seems like troll

what makes you think that I am a troll
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:43:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:42:15 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:40:03 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
ok i read more and that seems like troll

what makes you think that I am a troll

oh i know a troll wehn i see one my fiend
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:44:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:39:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:35:47 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:33:49 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
otherwise he was p. cool, I agree.

Holy cow! You're back!

whor u? and wtf ur a priest?

indeed I am a priest at Church of the Holy Communion Sacrament Rosaries Ave Maria Gargoyles Blessed Holy Sacred Excessively Awesum Virgin Church, located in Rhode Island.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:46:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:44:01 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:39:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:35:47 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:33:49 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
otherwise he was p. cool, I agree.

Holy cow! You're back!

whor u? and wtf ur a priest?

indeed I am a priest at Church of the Holy Communion Sacrament Rosaries Ave Maria Gargoyles Blessed Holy Sacred Excessively Awesum Virgin Church, located in Rhode Island.

ur.....jonbonbon? no. ur............i have no idea.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:46:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:46:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:44:01 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:39:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:35:47 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:33:49 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
otherwise he was p. cool, I agree.

Holy cow! You're back!

whor u? and wtf ur a priest?

indeed I am a priest at Church of the Holy Communion Sacrament Rosaries Ave Maria Gargoyles Blessed Holy Sacred Excessively Awesum Virgin Church, located in Rhode Island.

ur.....jonbonbon? no. ur............i have no idea.

I am Anthony Rodriguez.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
AnDoctuir
Posts: 11,060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2014 3:48:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/12/2014 3:46:47 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:46:07 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:44:01 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:39:19 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:35:47 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 7/12/2014 3:33:49 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
otherwise he was p. cool, I agree.

Holy cow! You're back!

whor u? and wtf ur a priest?

indeed I am a priest at Church of the Holy Communion Sacrament Rosaries Ave Maria Gargoyles Blessed Holy Sacred Excessively Awesum Virgin Church, located in Rhode Island.

ur.....jonbonbon? no. ur............i have no idea.

I am Anthony Rodriguez.

Yeah well I am Antonio Banderas, get on my level bitch