Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Funny Arguments for Atheists

POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) My loved one died.
2) How can God do such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

1) This universe is too big.
2) We are too tiny compare to the universe.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

1) Why muslims always in the gutters when the others on the top
2) Although i really dont know islamic hisotry how it influence renaissance and how it gave a soap to europe that they can to wash their backsides.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) I think anything has the potential to happen by chance somehow.
2) Universe exist and all living things too.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) There is suffering in the world.
2) How God can allow such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Why im not beautiful enough.
2) Everybody is better then me.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) There are too many poeple who worship many things.
2) Which one is right?
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Lawrence krauss and Dawkins say there is no God
2) Although they trying to aviod logic and philosophy.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Religion is immorale.
2) Although Athiests dont have what is right/wrong they choose what is right/wrong .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Religion is evil its causes all the wars.
2) Although most of the wars are because secular goals.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) I dont need God in my life.
2) I dont care if he exist or not .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Im bored and love to slander religious people killing time all night.
2) I dont believe in God.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) All things came by chance and it formed in order without intelligence and eventually created human being by a miracle of nature.
2) How Moses pbuh parted the sea miracles are nonsense, although God can do everything.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

they are all hilarious! :D
Never fart near dog
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 6:02:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


No one says anything remotely close to this.

1) My loved one died.
2) How can God do such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist


That example is quite shoddy in refuting an omnibenevolent God, but the larger issue is the problem of evil, which is a very real reason not to believe in an omnibenevolent deity.

1) This universe is too big.
2) We are too tiny compare to the universe.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist


The point is that his creation is far from ideal, when an ideal creation is what an ideal being should create.

1) Why muslims always in the gutters when the others on the top
2) Although i really dont know islamic hisotry how it influence renaissance and how it gave a soap to europe that they can to wash their backsides.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


?

1) I think anything has the potential to happen by chance somehow.
2) Universe exist and all living things too.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


?

1) There is suffering in the world.
2) How God can allow such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


A far more compelling argument has the premise "At least one instance of suffering is gratuitous". Please tell me why an omnibenevolent deity would let a father rape and then strangle to death his 7 year old daughter?

1) Why im not beautiful enough.
2) Everybody is better then me.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


Again, no one makes this argument.

1) There are too many poeple who worship many things.
2) Which one is right?
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


You're butchering and strawmanning an inductive argument.

1) Lawrence krauss and Dawkins say there is no God
2) Although they trying to aviod logic and philosophy.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


1. As for logic, neither of them say they are "avoiding logic", since that is, well, illogical. Please supply a source where they say they try to avoid logic.

2. Their denial of the importance of philosophy is stupid, so I agree with you there.

1) Religion is immorale.
2) Although Athiests dont have what is right/wrong they choose what is right/wrong .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


What's the connection between your point 1 and 2?

As for your point 2, God is not the only source of moral systems. In fact, I think divine command theory is among the worst moral systems.

1) Religion is evil its causes all the wars.
2) Although most of the wars are because secular goals.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


Again you argue a strawman. No one says religion causes all of the wars in human history. However, it has caused many. That is enough reason to be cautious about religion, or at least religious fundamentalism and extremism.

1) I dont need God in my life.
2) I dont care if he exist or not .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


No one makes this argument.

1) Im bored and love to slander religious people killing time all night.
2) I dont believe in God.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


Says the person making a topic to slander atheists killing time all night.

1) All things came by chance and it formed in order without intelligence and eventually created human being by a miracle of nature.
2) How Moses pbuh parted the sea miracles are nonsense, although God can do everything.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


One can be explained by physical laws, the other defies physical laws. By definition the first is not a miracle, and the second isn't, since atheists don't accept your premise that "God can do everything", since he doesn't exist.

they are all hilarious! :D

Your pathetic attempt at strawmanning is the only hilarious thing here.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 6:28:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

I don't think anyone has ever made that argument ever. And if they do, they should be kicked by atheists and theists alike for being so stupid. However, I have seen plenty of people say they prayed for frivolous things (not cars, but similar things) and received it.

1) My loved one died.
2) How can God do such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

Well, that is assuming that god must be benevolent and all powerful. The only thing this argument does is show that god is at least not one of those two.

1) This universe is too big.
2) We are too tiny compare to the universe.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

Well, this is more of an argument against a theistic argument of 'we were put in a special place'. Basically, the argument goes, 'the universe is so large. Why would any rational being create a universe so large if we were its sole concern?'. Basically, why would god create such a large universe if he only cared about one little spec? Conclusion: God is either irrational, there are many gods, Earth is not god's sole concern or god does not exist.

1) Why muslims always in the gutters when the others on the top
2) Although i really dont know islamic hisotry how it influence renaissance and how it gave a soap to europe that they can to wash their backsides.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

That's not even an argument. Just an argument ( a poor one) against the muslim idea of god. You seem to misunderstand the concept of god. A god doesn't have to be one of the types currently worshiped en mass. A deity can be of any type you imagine. Just because one deity is dis-proven or shown to be illogical doesn't mean another type of deity is incorrect. This is the reason why atheists shouldn't try to disprove god. We can't. All we can do is refute a type of god. We can't refute all gods. Why do you think we keep complaining about 'god-of-the-gaps'?

1) I think anything has the potential to happen by chance somehow.
2) Universe exist and all living things too.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Okay, trying to be offensive here (I just find it completely stupid to say 'no offense' when you mean 'offense'), but the only thing separating you from barely comprehensible nut-jobs is spell-check and a tiny bit more intelligence. Your ability to articulate your point is comparable.

1) There is suffering in the world.
2) How God can allow such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

again, only disproves a singular omnipotent, omniscient and omni-benevolent deity.

1) Why im not beautiful enough.
2) Everybody is better then me.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Not an argument. Just teen angst.

1) There are too many poeple who worship many things.
2) Which one is right?
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

This is actually a reasonable argument against general theistic deities of Abrahamic faiths. If there is a singular god who just wants worship, why is belief so geographic? Wouldn't it be everywhere? Why when we reached the Americas for the first time did they not know who Jesus was if Jesus was truly the savior, why did he only reveal himself to the Roman Empire?

1) Lawrence krauss and Dawkins say there is no God
2) Although they trying to aviod logic and philosophy.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

What?

1) Religion is immorale.
2) Although Athiests dont have what is right/wrong they choose what is right/wrong .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Well, I decide my morals on a slightly modified utilitarian basis. I agree with that except for 'valuing' people based on their output. Rather, instead we base our decisions on the general benefit of everyone, including those who cannot produce (unless in a situation of extreme survival, in which case, you may have to value human life based on whether they have dependencies, their output, etc. However, with surplus food this is not a problem for daily life)

1) Religion is evil its causes all the wars.
2) Although most of the wars are because secular goals.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Some of your 2) seem to be refutations. And poorly worded at that. And yes, I agree most wars are over political reasons. Not all wars, but most. However, by using a combination of nationalism and religion, governments can weild monarchic power and dismiss any criticisms of their actions, ceasing any ability for even smarter religious people to stop them.

1) I dont need God in my life.
2) I dont care if he exist or not .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

This is just an argument for apathy, not atheism. Their is a difference. Atheism is a selected (ish) position on the god debate. By taking the time to select it, that means that you care a little bit. This is just the opinion of an apathetic, someone who does not care at all about the god question.

1) Im bored and love to slander religious people killing time all night.
2) I dont believe in God.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) All things came by chance and it formed in order without intelligence and eventually created human being by a miracle of nature.
2) How Moses pbuh parted the sea miracles are nonsense, although God can do everything.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

they are all hilarious! :D

I got bored with the rest.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 6:57:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just wrote things that i heard from some places...but i think it has some funny stuff :D
Never fart near dog
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 7:55:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 6:57:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Just wrote things that i heard from some places...but i think it has some funny stuff :D

Somehow I doubt you've heard any of this anywhere.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:13:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
P1) if God exists, then he wouldn't have needed to invent bacon
P2) bacon exists
C) therefore god does not exist

P1) the flying spaggheti monster is delicious
P2) deliciousness is subjective
P3) all things subjective are a lie
C) the FSM, and therefore God is a lie.

P1) god hates sex before marriage
P2) I want to sleep with underage hookahs!
C) god does not exist

P1) I hate god
C) therefore goes does not exist

P1) I want to sin
P2) I can sin if god doesn't exist
C) God better not exist!
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 8:36:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 6:02:04 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


No one says anything remotely close to this.

Actually, a lot of people base their disbelief in God due to the fact that they never had their prayers answered, and that they had to work for everything they wanted.

Anyway, this thread is just filled with stupid arguments that are supposed to be humorous, so I don't think it matters if anyone says anything remotely close to this or not.
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 9:12:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 8:36:22 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 7/13/2014 6:02:04 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


No one says anything remotely close to this.

Actually, a lot of people base their disbelief in God due to the fact that they never had their prayers answered, and that they had to work for everything they wanted.

Anyway, this thread is just filled with stupid arguments that are supposed to be humorous, so I don't think it matters if anyone says anything remotely close to this or not.

I've heard more theists said their prayers for frivolous things were answered than atheists say their prayers for frivolous things were not answered. More often if an atheist gets upset for their prayers not being answered, then usually it is something altruistic.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2014 11:32:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This website is getting me ashamed to call myself a theist. There are too many ignorant theists on this website.

At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

This is to show that the Bible saying that "ask and you shall recieve" is flawed. No one I have seen seriously uses this to say "God doesn't exist", they use it to say that certain aspects of a religion are false.

1) My loved one died.
2) How can God do such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

One example of the problem of evil. It shows that am omnibenevolent god does not exist.

1) This universe is too big.
2) We are too tiny compare to the universe.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

I have never heard this. I have heard that with the vast size of the universe, and the very little amount of it that we can inhabit, that it shows a flaw in a design if we humans are god's ideal creation (which almost ever religion says we are).

1) Why muslims always in the gutters when the others on the top
2) Although i really dont know islamic hisotry how it influence renaissance and how it gave a soap to europe that they can to wash their backsides.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

No clue what you are trying to say here. Are you making up arguments in order to make some kind of point?

1) I think anything has the potential to happen by chance somehow.
2) Universe exist and all living things too.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Given enough time, anything that has a chance of happening, no matter how small the chance, will happen.

1) There is suffering in the world.
2) How God can allow such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

It is the problem of evil. Have you never heard the full thing?

1) Why im not beautiful enough.
2) Everybody is better then me.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Never seen this before.

1) There are too many poeple who worship many things.
2) Which one is right?
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Not everyone can be right, but everyone can be wrong. It is not used to say that god does not exist but used to say "how can you know YOUR god is the real one?"

1) Lawrence krauss and Dawkins say there is no God
2) Although they trying to aviod logic and philosophy.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Support premise 2.

1) Religion is immorale.
2) Although Athiests dont have what is right/wrong they choose what is right/wrong .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

I have never seen this argument used. I see no connection between 1 and 2. You also fail to look at something called secular moral philosophy.

1) Religion is evil its causes all the wars.
2) Although most of the wars are because secular goals.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Never seen anyone say religion caused all the wars. I hear people say it has caused a lot. I also do not see how an atheist saying that religion has caused wars means that it is an argument for "God doesn't exist".

1) I dont need God in my life.
2) I dont care if he exist or not .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Never heard this before. I have heard the following:
1) There is no evidence for a god existing.
2) There is no need for a god to exist.
3) A god probably does not exist.

1) Im bored and love to slander religious people killing time all night.
2) I dont believe in God.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

What exactly are you doing here?
1) You are bored and are slandering non-religious people killing time.
2) You do believe in god.
3) Atheist arguments are bad.
Is that supposed to be your argument?

1) All things came by chance and it formed in order without intelligence and eventually created human being by a miracle of nature.
2) How Moses pbuh parted the sea miracles are nonsense, although God can do everything.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

Not a miracle of nature... Science can explain A LOT.
There is no evidence of Moses even existing.
No one I see uses this argument you are trying to use.

they are all hilarious! :D

What is hilarious is that you think that pulling things out of your *** makes a good argument.
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 4:18:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:12:49 PM, Lordgrae wrote:

I've heard more theists said their prayers for frivolous things were answered than atheists say their prayers for frivolous things were not answered. More often if an atheist gets upset for their prayers not being answered, then usually it is something altruistic.

I'm not sure what this has to do with what I said, and I'm not sure if this is entirely accurate. It may be in your personal experience - in mine not so much.
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 4:20:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pff, the people in this thread are so boring.

Why not join in on the action! It's just some light hearted fun/satire
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2014 11:33:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
p1. Envisage is a Scientist and he says there is no God.
p2. Scientist are the smartest people around, and Envisage the smartest Scientist
c1. God does not exist
Brendan21
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:11:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) My loved one died.
2) How can God do such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

1) This universe is too big.
2) We are too tiny compare to the universe.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist

1) Why muslims always in the gutters when the others on the top
2) Although i really dont know islamic hisotry how it influence renaissance and how it gave a soap to europe that they can to wash their backsides.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) I think anything has the potential to happen by chance somehow.
2) Universe exist and all living things too.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) There is suffering in the world.
2) How God can allow such a thing.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Why im not beautiful enough.
2) Everybody is better then me.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) There are too many poeple who worship many things.
2) Which one is right?
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Lawrence krauss and Dawkins say there is no God
2) Although they trying to aviod logic and philosophy.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Religion is immorale.
2) Although Athiests dont have what is right/wrong they choose what is right/wrong .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Religion is evil its causes all the wars.
2) Although most of the wars are because secular goals.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) I dont need God in my life.
2) I dont care if he exist or not .
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) Im bored and love to slander religious people killing time all night.
2) I dont believe in God.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

1) All things came by chance and it formed in order without intelligence and eventually created human being by a miracle of nature.
2) How Moses pbuh parted the sea miracles are nonsense, although God can do everything.
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.

they are all hilarious! :D

God might be real, but if he is, he is clearly an @$$hole
Brendan21
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:15:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 8:13:10 PM, Envisage wrote:
P1) if God exists, then he wouldn't have needed to invent bacon
P2) bacon exists
C) therefore god does not exist

Rofl, never heard that one before. The best yet.
Brendan21
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:19:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 9:12:49 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 7/13/2014 8:36:22 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 7/13/2014 6:02:04 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


No one says anything remotely close to this.

Actually, a lot of people base their disbelief in God due to the fact that they never had their prayers answered, and that they had to work for everything they wanted.

Anyway, this thread is just filled with stupid arguments that are supposed to be humorous, so I don't think it matters if anyone says anything remotely close to this or not.

I've heard more theists said their prayers for frivolous things were answered than atheists say their prayers for frivolous things were not answered. More often if an atheist gets upset for their prayers not being answered, then usually it is something altruistic.

I'm glad you know exactly how pray works and which ones get answered or not. Thanks for the forehand knowledge that I'll continue never using.
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:25:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/13/2014 8:36:22 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 7/13/2014 6:02:04 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


No one says anything remotely close to this.

Actually, a lot of people base their disbelief in God due to the fact that they never had their prayers answered, and that they had to work for everything they wanted.

Anyway, this thread is just filled with stupid arguments that are supposed to be humorous, so I don't think it matters if anyone says anything remotely close to this or not.

Do you even know a lot of people much less a lot of atheists? Yeah whatever.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:34:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/14/2014 11:33:19 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
p1. Envisage is a Scientist and he says there is no God.
p2. Scientist are the smartest people around, and Envisage the smartest Scientist
c1. God does not exist

p1. Envisage once was an thiest.
p2. Envisage is a atheist now.
c1. Therefore God doesnt exist.

p1. Envisage is a advanced kind of monkey.
p2. monkeys dont pray.
c1. Therefore God doesnt exist.

p1. Envisage is product of chance
p2. Envisage has been drinking too much Dad creams."
c1. Therefore God doesnt exist.

p1. Envisage is from england
p2. Dawkins live there too.
c1. Therefore God doesnt exist.
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:37:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
monkeys dont pray.

Not true. Apparently they pray 5 times a day.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:37:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:11:36 AM, Brendan21 wrote:

God might be real, but if he is, he is clearly an @$$hole

Brendan21s logic:

p1. Someone might be real.
p2. so hes real.
c1. he is an as*hole.
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:41:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:37:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
monkeys dont pray.

Not true. Apparently they pray 5 times a day.

p1. bulproof claiming monkeys pray 5 times a day
p2. bulproof has the ability to understand what monkey say.
c1. bulproof is a baboon.
Never fart near dog
Brendan21
Posts: 294
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:44:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:37:59 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:11:36 AM, Brendan21 wrote:

God might be real, but if he is, he is clearly an @$$hole

Brendan21s logic:

p1. Someone might be real.
p2. so hes real.
c1. he is an as*hole.

No this is my logic:
p1: terrible things happen to good and bad people.
p2: good things happen to good and bad people.
p3: people who believe in God still suffer.
p4: Some people, especially before modern times went their entire life never hearing about Jesus/Christianity.
p5: God, by biblical definitions, is contradictory in various ways.
p6: God or some type of God might still exist.
C1: If the Biblical God is real, then he's a dick.
bulproof
Posts: 25,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:46:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:41:07 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:37:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
monkeys dont pray.

Not true. Apparently they pray 5 times a day.

p1. bulproof claiming monkeys pray 5 times a day
p2. bulproof has the ability to understand what monkey say.
c1. bulproof is a baboon.

WOW how can I compete with such rapier like wit.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 12:09:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:25:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/13/2014 8:36:22 PM, PeacefulChaos wrote:
At 7/13/2014 6:02:04 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/13/2014 2:04:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
1) I prayed so much for a new car
2) God didnt give me a car
3) Therefore God doesnt exist.


No one says anything remotely close to this.

Actually, a lot of people base their disbelief in God due to the fact that they never had their prayers answered, and that they had to work for everything they wanted.

Anyway, this thread is just filled with stupid arguments that are supposed to be humorous, so I don't think it matters if anyone says anything remotely close to this or not.

Do you even know a lot of people much less a lot of atheists? Yeah whatever.

Yeah, there are quite a few of my friends at school who are atheist.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 7:59:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:46:02 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:41:07 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:37:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
monkeys dont pray.

Not true. Apparently they pray 5 times a day.

p1. bulproof claiming monkeys pray 5 times a day
p2. bulproof has the ability to understand what monkey say.
c1. bulproof is a baboon.

WOW how can I compete with such rapier like wit.

Wanna be friends ?:D
Never fart near dog