Jump to topic:

The teachings of Jesus--the Messiah.

kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:09:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Matt 6:33---- Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-sustenance, covering, spirituality---- Jesus taught his Father would be providing those 3 things.

Happy( blessed) are the meek(mild tempered) for they will inherit the earth.

The Lords prayer---Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)--last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father(Jehovah)

Jesus, Paul, John, Peter are all in agreement--Jesus has a God, his Father(Jehovah)---John 20:17, Rev 3:12----- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28----Rev 1:6--- 1Peter 1:3

While in prayer to his Father at John 17:1-6,26---Jesus clearly teaches--the one who sent him( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD--- and one must know Father and know son( Jesus) to get eternal life--verse 6,26=Jehovah----and through his real teachers has kept the promise at verse 26.

John 4:22-24---- Jesus teaches--the true followers, will be worshipping the Father( Jehovah) in spirit and truth, for the Father is searching for the such--and the time is now.

Jesus taught--he is the way, the truth and the life, no one gets to the Father unless they go through him. The destination is to get to the Father( Jehovah)
the way, the truth and the life = learning every truth Jesus taught then applying every truth that Jesus taught.

These are very important truths--its a 100% guarantee, Jesus' real teachers get each one of these deep into each ones heart, to live by daily.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:19:33 PM
Matthew 24:36
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Only the father means Jesus and the holy ghost are out of definition of God.the father only knows the hour. the evidence for jesus not being a God is overwhelming in the Gospels...
Never fart near dog
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:34:27 PM
You wish, Muslim, hoping that to be true...but it isn't. Jesus Christ of the Gospels does represent God on earth as Son. The Gospel Jesus Christ is not a human being but a literary creation who does represent God as Son in the Christian relationship of God the Father to the Messiah as Son of God. Because your brain can only think as a clone of Muhammad you believe as he did (because you've never thought for yourself) that monotheism is a real thing about God but it never was as even Judaism's supposed "monotheism" is really henotheism. Both the Jewish war cry, "Hear, O'Israel, our God is One." matched by Muhammad's "Allah has no partners" is pure politics and has zero spiritual reality as there in no human being on earth who can conceive of any ruling entity all by itself. Our brains can't register singularities without contrasting this with that. So to say "God is One" is just mouthing a political slogan that has no real meaning except as a war challenge to those believing in multiple gods.

And the Pauline Christian too has it wrong about the identity of God as Yahweh. Nope. Jesus Christ is Yahweh's representative as "Yeishu", "Yeshua", "Jesus", all cognates of Yahweh, who historically is Son to EL Elyon, God Most High, and not Yahweh. Most Christians and Abrahamic believers have never researched the historical roots of Yahweh and do not know the relationship of Yahweh to EL, as Son to Father. Christians need to look at who Jesus cries out to as his Father and it is not Yahweh but El, "Eloi, Eloi, "my El, my EL," why has't Thou forsaken me?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:37:02 PM
At 7/15/2014 6:34:27 PM, skinker wrote:
You wish, Muslim, hoping that to be true...but it isn't. Jesus Christ of the Gospels does represent God on earth as Son. The Gospel Jesus Christ is not a human being but a literary creation who does represent God as Son in the Christian relationship of God the Father to the Messiah as Son of God. Because your brain can only think as a clone of Muhammad you believe as he did (because you've never thought for yourself) that monotheism is a real thing about God but it never was as even Judaism's supposed "monotheism" is really henotheism. Both the Jewish war cry, "Hear, O'Israel, our God is One." matched by Muhammad's "Allah has no partners" is pure politics and has zero spiritual reality as there in no human being on earth who can conceive of any ruling entity all by itself. Our brains can't register singularities without contrasting this with that. So to say "God is One" is just mouthing a political slogan that has no real meaning except as a war challenge to those believing in multiple gods.

And the Pauline Christian too has it wrong about the identity of God as Yahweh. Nope. Jesus Christ is Yahweh's representative as "Yeishu", "Yeshua", "Jesus", all cognates of Yahweh, who historically is Son to EL Elyon, God Most High, and not Yahweh. Most Christians and Abrahamic believers have never researched the historical roots of Yahweh and do not know the relationship of Yahweh to EL, as Son to Father. Christians need to look at who Jesus cries out to as his Father and it is not Yahweh but El, "Eloi, Eloi, "my El, my EL," why has't Thou forsaken me?

Smart @ss expalin this verse
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

and again dont talk nonsense poeple wont even look at you.
Never fart near dog
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:40:40 PM
Celestial Torah Christianity teaches the identity of God as the Elohim, the Holy Family, where EL Elyon represents God the Father, the Tree of Life represents the Great Goddess, Jesus Christ represents the Son of God and Christ Josephine will represent the coming Daughter of God. Didn't know God moved the whole Messiah deal to the New World and the Divine Feminine, did you? You wouldn't as the last of the Abrahamic Old World believers who thought the Old World would always have a monopoly on God. Not anymore...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:13:43 PM
At 7/15/2014 6:37:02 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Well, it means that the exact timing of "that day or hour" which was specifically addressed here (the end of the world as opposed to the destruction of Jerusalem described in the preceding verses) was known only to God the Father. As to whether this is still the case, no one knows - but it was true at the time.

The passage is useless as far as proving that the Son and Holy Spirit are not a part of the godhead entity. All it does is demonstrate that one person (or personality) of the godhead can have knowledge of something that is not known to the other two.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:20:52 PM
At 7/15/2014 6:09:56 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Matt 6:33---- Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-sustenance, covering, spirituality---- Jesus taught his Father would be providing those 3 things.

Happy( blessed) are the meek(mild tempered) for they will inherit the earth.

The Lords prayer---Hallowed be thy( Father) name( Jehovah)--last line--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father(Jehovah)

Jesus, Paul, John, Peter are all in agreement--Jesus has a God, his Father(Jehovah)---John 20:17, Rev 3:12----- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28----Rev 1:6--- 1Peter 1:3

While in prayer to his Father at John 17:1-6,26---Jesus clearly teaches--the one who sent him( Father) = THE ONLY TRUE GOD--- and one must know Father and know son( Jesus) to get eternal life--verse 6,26=Jehovah----and through his real teachers has kept the promise at verse 26.

John 4:22-24---- Jesus teaches--the true followers, will be worshipping the Father( Jehovah) in spirit and truth, for the Father is searching for the such--and the time is now.

Jesus taught--he is the way, the truth and the life, no one gets to the Father unless they go through him. The destination is to get to the Father( Jehovah)
the way, the truth and the life = learning every truth Jesus taught then applying every truth that Jesus taught.

These are very important truths--its a 100% guarantee, Jesus' real teachers get each one of these deep into each ones heart, to live by daily.

For 1700 years while God was using Christianity to teach His people how to build things ( false gods ), there wasn't any saints on this earth for God to use to testify to His Word or be used to teach His chosen believers about the past, present and future or how they were created. Not until July 16th, 2008, was the Word testified to again through His last saint who is writing this post.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 9:01:44 PM
At 7/15/2014 8:13:43 PM, annanicole wrote:

Well, it means that the exact timing of "that day or hour" which was specifically addressed here (the end of the world as opposed to the destruction of Jerusalem described in the preceding verses) was known only to God the Father. As to whether this is still the case, no one knows - but it was true at the time.

The passage is useless as far as proving that the Son and Holy Spirit are not a part of the godhead entity. All it does is demonstrate that one person (or personality) of the godhead can have knowledge of something that is not known to the other two.

But according to the Trinity the father son and the holy ghost are all God and equal, God is all knowing, so if the holy ghost doesnt know something he isnt God, yep? how the 2 others dont know the hour? from what i heard the 3 persons are all equal, there is no person knowing something that the others dont know, i read some deabte of sam shamoun long time ago about this verse, he was trying to reconcile the problem in this verse and he didnt make any sense... anyway if im not wrong they are all equal yeah? or as you say some part doesnt know something of the others?
Never fart near dog
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:24:24 PM
At 7/15/2014 9:01:44 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

But according to the Trinity the father son and the holy ghost are all God and equal,

Equal? I do not recall a passage stating such a thing with regards to the godhead. Could you please furnish it?

God is all knowing, so if the holy ghost doesnt know something he isnt God, yep?

An all-powerful God most certainly has the ability to choose what He will or will not know.

I'll pause while you respond.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:27:05 PM
At 7/15/2014 10:24:24 PM, annanicole wrote:
An all-powerful God most certainly has the ability to choose what He will or will not know.

When would it make that choice?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:40:46 PM

On earth Jesus Christ was the Son of God. After He ascended to heaven He became One with God. Get it? On earth, the Son of God. In heaven, God Himself. If you followed the Gospels you'd know that after he had risen and re-appeared to the Apostles he called them his "children", i.e. Jesus Christ had become Father then. As a Muslim, as a Gentile you don't know much about Christianity as you only have the one man's opinion about it, don't you? While we Jews and Christians would never take the word of one man as we have more sense than Muslims about that which is why we have the scripture that the testimony of two is needed for authority. You are under the thrall of a Warlord and his warlord ideology so you won't be able to think rationally until you learn that putting your eggs in one man's basket, a dead man at that, can only guarantee that sooner or later the one man's knowledge will be exposed as totally inadequate for mass decision-making. No one goes to one doctor prescribing 7th century medicine whose got any brains but you Muslims are taught to do just that, go to one dead man for all your major life decision-making. No wonder Islamic nations lag behind the others being burdened with irrational ideology running only on terrorism instead of reason and spiritual consciousness.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:37:20 AM
At 7/15/2014 10:40:46 PM, skinker wrote:

On earth Jesus Christ was the Son of God. After He ascended to heaven He became One with God. Get it? On earth, the Son of God. In heaven, God Himself. If you followed the Gospels you'd know that after he had risen and re-appeared to the Apostles he called them his "children", i.e. Jesus Christ had become Father then. As a Muslim, as a Gentile you don't know much about Christianity as you only have the one man's opinion about it, don't you? While we Jews and Christians would never take the word of one man as we have more sense than Muslims about that which is why we have the scripture that the testimony of two is needed for authority. You are under the thrall of a Warlord and his warlord ideology so you won't be able to think rationally until you learn that putting your eggs in one man's basket, a dead man at that, can only guarantee that sooner or later the one man's knowledge will be exposed as totally inadequate for mass decision-making. No one goes to one doctor prescribing 7th century medicine whose got any brains but you Muslims are taught to do just that, go to one dead man for all your major life decision-making. No wonder Islamic nations lag behind the others being burdened with irrational ideology running only on terrorism instead of reason and spiritual consciousness.

You don't have enough knowledge of God to know the deeper meanings of all the biblical names you use in your posts. There are much deeper meanings to the symbolic names such as Christ, Son of God, Heaven, Gospel, etc. Did you know these four symbolic names mean the same exact thing?
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:51:11 PM

But according to the Trinity the father son and the holy ghost are all God and equal, God is all knowing, so if the holy ghost doesnt know something he isnt God, yep? how the 2 others dont know the hour? from what i heard the 3 persons are all equal, there is no person knowing something that the others dont know, i read some deabte of sam shamoun long time ago about this verse, he was trying to reconcile the problem in this verse and he didnt make any sense... anyway if im not wrong they are all equal yeah? or as you say some part doesnt know something of the others?

The trinity god was made up at Catholicism councils. YHWH(Jehovah)( psalm 83:18) a single being mono God was worshipped by all true followers throughout the bible--including Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12 1Cor 15:24-28)---many are being mislead. Because they don't bother using the key--Jesus real teachings.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:17:23 PM
At 7/16/2014 5:51:11 PM, kjw47 wrote:

The trinity god was made up at Catholicism councils. YHWH(Jehovah)( psalm 83:18) a single being mono God was worshipped by all true followers throughout the bible--including Jesus-John 20:17, Rev 3:12 1Cor 15:24-28)---many are being mislead. Because they don't bother using the key--Jesus real teachings.

Jesus continually refers to "Father". There is no meaning to "Father" without relationship to "Mother" and "Family". Same thing with "Son" as meaningless without "Daughter" so is "monotheism" really "one god"? You can't prove monotheistic belief using the Bible because it's not there as the Bible god has changed identities several times, EL becoming Yahweh at the Sinai Covenant where Sinai is the abode of Sin, a Moon God, and El, is the Canaanite name for Saturn, also another God. Throw in Abraham and Sarah, two more gods, Hindu ones Brahma and Sarasvati, and then there's Moloch as Abraham's god demanding the frying of Isaac as Moloch was famous for doing. Melchizedek shows the Moloch connection as "Melech" "King" = Moloch = "King of War. Finally, Jesus is claimed to be God too. The Bible god is a composite creature and totally unreliable for spiritual authority.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:40:09 PM
At 7/16/2014 6:17:23 PM, skinker wrote:

Jesus continually refers to "Father". There is no meaning to "Father" without relationship to "Mother" and "Family". Same thing with "Son" as meaningless without "Daughter" so is "monotheism" really "one god"? You can't prove monotheistic belief using the Bible because it's not there as the Bible god has changed identities several times, EL becoming Yahweh at the Sinai Covenant where Sinai is the abode of Sin, a Moon God, and El, is the Canaanite name for Saturn, also another God. Throw in Abraham and Sarah, two more gods, Hindu ones Brahma and Sarasvati, and then there's Moloch as Abraham's god demanding the frying of Isaac as Moloch was famous for doing. Melchizedek shows the Moloch connection as "Melech" "King" = Moloch = "King of War. Finally, Jesus is claimed to be God too. The Bible god is a composite creature and totally unreliable for spiritual authority.

LOL
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:54:43 PM

Are you pagan? Do you believe Jesus is the one sent by God-The Messiah?
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:25:44 PM

But according to the Trinity the father son and the holy ghost are all God and equal,

Equal? I do not recall a passage stating such a thing with regards to the godhead. Could you please furnish it?

God is all knowing, so if the holy ghost doesnt know something he isnt God, yep?

Well of my experience christains believe trinity of the way i described... what are you? protestant chatolic or another? Maybe its different from your prospective..
Never fart near dog
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:27:57 PM
At 7/16/2014 9:25:44 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Well of my experience christains believe trinity of the way i described... what are you? protestant chatolic or another? Maybe its different from your prospective..

I'm just a Christian, no more and no less. Again, I am unfamiliar with any passage that says anything about "equal with one another", and I've never speculated along those lines.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:43:05 PM
At 7/16/2014 6:54:43 PM, kjw47 wrote:

If you are a true Christian you are "pagan" as Judaism and Christianity especially, is completely composed of pagan religious ideas claimed to be "Hebrew" but never were. E.g. circumcision which was an Egyptian/North African practice long before it was incorporated into Judaism. The gods that were melded together to create the Jewish man-made god, YHWH, were all pagan gods starting with Yamm who became Yahweh who became EL (Saturn) with lot's of Moloch ("Melech" "King" = Moloch, King of War, thrown in, more Amen god too, then there's Set, Isis, Ishtar, Asherah, and of course the Hindu gods, Brahma, Sarasvati, Ghaggar, becoming Abraham, Sarah, Hagar. And Baal, can't forget the Lord god. These are just the pagan gods Judaism incorporated. The whole religious structure is also completely pagan originated starting with the Egyptian Taurowet theology that priests of Judah claimed as their "Torah".

Yes, I am a Christian and truly believe Jesus Christ represents God's Messiah. I follow and teach Celestial Torah spiritual authority which demands a Sage King (Christ) Messiah instead of a Warrior King (David) Messiah.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:10:47 AM
At 7/16/2014 10:43:05 PM, skinker wrote:
At 7/16/2014 6:54:43 PM, kjw47 wrote:

If you are a true Christian you are "pagan" as Judaism and Christianity especially, is completely composed of pagan religious ideas claimed to be "Hebrew" but never were. E.g. circumcision which was an Egyptian/North African practice long before it was incorporated into Judaism.

You'd need to prove such things as that. For example, you'd need to actually prove that circumcision was practiced in Egypt/North Africa prior to its introduction into Judaism, and, more importantly, that this practice from North Africa was merely "incorporated" into Judaism.

The gods that were melded together to create the Jewish man-made god, YHWH, were all pagan gods starting with Yamm who became Yahweh who became EL (Saturn) with lot's of Moloch ("Melech" "King" = Moloch, King of War, thrown in, more Amen god too, then there's Set, Isis, Ishtar, Asherah, and of course the Hindu gods, Brahma, Sarasvati, Ghaggar, becoming Abraham, Sarah, Hagar. And Baal, can't forget the Lord god.

You'd need to prove all of that, too. For instance, I'd call for substantial proof that Ghaggar is a Hindu god. I've never heard of it.
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:02:12 PM
The Abraham/Sarah = Brahma/Sarasvati connection has been noted since antiquity. Josephus, Clearchus of Soli, Megsthenes, Voltaire, Martin Haug, Ph.D. in The Sacred Language, Writings, and Religions of the Parsis,

"The Magi are said to have called their religion Kesh-"-Ibrahim.They traced their religious books to Abraham, who was believed to have brought them from heaven." (p. 16.)

Hindu Vedics named their goddesses after their major rivers, e.g. Sarasvati River where one of the world's first human civilizations began, was such a river. The Sarasvati River's main tributary river is the Ghaggar. The Sarasvati River dried up and no longer exists and the Ghaggar River has replaced it so that if Vedic civilization were beginning in our times it would be Ghaggar as the Goddess we know as Sarasvati. In the Hebrew makeover, Ghaggar's river role as main tributary becomes interestingly the "handmaiden" of Sarah, Hagar. While it is possibly coincidental to have two name cognates appear in two separate ethnic religious traditions, adding a third in a set is statistically highly improbable.

Because Westerners are not familiar with true Near Eastern history of the Jews they don't know about the Hindu Brahmin merchants incense and spice trade centered in Yemen that had trade routes going to Egypt and Canaan/Palestine as frankencense, myrrh, and other incenses were essential to religious and aristocratic offices and rituals. This is where Jews learned about Brahmin religious ideas. The Yemen kingdom of Sheba was actually the 7th and earthly Realm of Shiva which is where the Hebrew word "Shabbat", the 7th day, is derived.