Total Posts:192|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists just need to admit they are wrong

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:39:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I was walking down the street like any other normal day. I was standing on a street corner with my bible screaming out and letting the world know the truth of our savior. Some person came up to the street corner and flipped me off, so I threw my bible at his car. He had the nerve to say that God does not exist and we arrived here by evolution before he sped off cursing.

At some point all these idiotic atheist have to admit that we came from God. You "can't come" from nothing. God is the way, the truth, and the light. It is by his grace that we exist. Evolution is false, we did not evolve from apes. I have human skin, not ape skin. I also don't have the desire to have sex with apes. This theory is false and evolution itself is flawed. Humans do not evolve, and we do not have wings

How long before all these atheists admit the truth, and acknowledge the creator made us and loves us. If we believe in him , we will not burn.

I just laugh at the thought of evolution, I do wish I could fly though. I want to go have sex with a bird to see if our kid could fly
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:49:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 6:39:23 PM, Mikal wrote:
I was walking down the street like any other normal day. I was standing on a street corner with my bible screaming out and letting the world know the truth of our savior. Some person came up to the street corner and flipped me off, so I threw my bible at his car. He had the nerve to say that God does not exist and we arrived here by evolution before he sped off cursing.

At some point all these idiotic atheist have to admit that we came from God. You "can't come" from nothing. God is the way, the truth, and the light. It is by his grace that we exist. Evolution is false, we did not evolve from apes. I have human skin, not ape skin. I also don't have the desire to have sex with apes. This theory is false and evolution itself is flawed. Humans do not evolve, and we do not have wings

How long before all these atheists admit the truth, and acknowledge the creator made us and loves us. If we believe in him , we will not burn.

I just laugh at the thought of evolution, I do wish I could fly though. I want to go have sex with a bird to see if our kid could fly

Threw my bible xDDD stupid guy :D
Never fart near dog
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 6:50:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Mikal, stop trolling... -_-
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 9:51:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:43:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
atheist can die

Your declarative statement is correct. Atheists can die along with; theists, muslims, agnostics, jews, germans, naked mole rats, and even the almighty lion in the jungle. Whats your point again?
Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 9:51:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:51:16 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:43:01 PM, Mikal wrote:
atheist can die

Your declarative statement is correct. Atheists can die along with; theists, muslims, agnostics, jews, germans, naked mole rats, and even the almighty lion in the jungle. Whats your point again?

death to all non believers.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:21:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:08:20 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:22:14 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
I can think of one day when Atheist will admit they are wrong.

Why not make it today and prove them wrong?

Becuase they pass fallacies off as logic, artificial as natural, good as bad, etc..

Because they aren't making any claims that can be challenged, not defining words like "material, mental, physical" precisely, and when they do define things it is contrary to majority of dictionaries and common understanding.

Because you want to be a an Atheist there is a dark corner of logic they can hide in... just keep asking "why does that?" over and over again. like bulprof

http://plato.stanford.edu...
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:30:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:21:40 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:08:20 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:22:14 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
I can think of one day when Atheist will admit they are wrong.

Why not make it today and prove them wrong?

Becuase they pass fallacies off as logic, artificial as natural, good as bad, etc..

Because they aren't making any claims that can be challenged, not defining words like "material, mental, physical" precisely, and when they do define things it is contrary to majority of dictionaries and common understanding.

Because you want to be a an Atheist there is a dark corner of logic they can hide in... just keep asking "why does that?" over and over again. like bulprof

What does the word day mean again?

I don't bother hiding Mhyk, I have nothing to hide from. You're the one with the boogieman god under your bed.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:44:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.

Christians would argue that christianity is the truth. Buddhists would argue that buddhism is the truth. Hinduists would argue that hinduism is the truth. Are you detecting an emerging pattern? I could continue that for quite some time.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:54:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 2:44:46 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.

Christians would argue that christianity is the truth. Buddhists would argue that buddhism is the truth. Hinduists would argue that hinduism is the truth. Are you detecting an emerging pattern? I could continue that for quite some time.

Response: And Atheists would argue that their beliefs are true. So I detect a pointless pattern. But you can continue if you want.
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:55:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 2:54:02 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:44:46 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.

Christians would argue that christianity is the truth. Buddhists would argue that buddhism is the truth. Hinduists would argue that hinduism is the truth. Are you detecting an emerging pattern? I could continue that for quite some time.

Response: And Atheists would argue that their beliefs are true. So I detect a pointless pattern. But you can continue if you want.

To which atheists do you refer?
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 3:16:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.

This is funny coming from the fati responsebot.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:19:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.
Mohammed believed he was possessed by devils!

So Mohammed believed in Leprechauns, Fairies, Pixies etc. but he called them Demons - Devils.

Mohammed believed he was possessed by his Satan and preached lies until his supposed god corrected him.

Mohammed was mentally unbalanced and often contemplated suicide!

(Source: http://www.answering-islam.org...)
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:03:37 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:30:50 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:21:40 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:08:20 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:22:14 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
I can think of one day when Atheist will admit they are wrong.

Why not make it today and prove them wrong?

Becuase they pass fallacies off as logic, artificial as natural, good as bad, etc..

Because they aren't making any claims that can be challenged, not defining words like "material, mental, physical" precisely, and when they do define things it is contrary to majority of dictionaries and common understanding.

Because you want to be a an Atheist there is a dark corner of logic they can hide in... just keep asking "why does that?" over and over again. like bulprof


What does the word day mean again?

I don't bother hiding Mhyk, I have nothing to hide from.

Except Christian questions to you. You run like a jackrabbit from those.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:14:06 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 2:44:46 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.

Christians would argue that christianity is the truth. Buddhists would argue that buddhism is the truth. Hinduists would argue that hinduism is the truth. Are you detecting an emerging pattern? I could continue that for quite some time.

Oh woe is us! Because everyone is is arguing that their version is the truth, we can't think! We can't investigate. We can't use logic. We're helpless!

Here comes the AtheistMan to save the day! He says....

Throw out ALL claims. Now you don't have to think.

All atheists basking in nothingness: Ahhhh, truth. Thanks AtheistMan.

AtheistMan - Just remember....

Atheists - We know, when ever there are opposing claims, throw out all claims!

AtheistMan - Er, no. Do that only for religious claims

Particular atheist - But why?

AtheistMan - Spy! Mole! Closet theist! Beat him!

Particular is disciplined.

Hint: The word "free" in "freethinkers" doesn't mean what you thought it did.
bulproof
Posts: 25,197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:49:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 8:03:37 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:30:50 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:21:40 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:08:20 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:22:14 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
I can think of one day when Atheist will admit they are wrong.

Why not make it today and prove them wrong?

Becuase they pass fallacies off as logic, artificial as natural, good as bad, etc..

Because they aren't making any claims that can be challenged, not defining words like "material, mental, physical" precisely, and when they do define things it is contrary to majority of dictionaries and common understanding.

Because you want to be a an Atheist there is a dark corner of logic they can hide in... just keep asking "why does that?" over and over again. like bulprof


What does the word day mean again?

I don't bother hiding Mhyk, I have nothing to hide from.

Except Christian questions to you. You run like a jackrabbit from those.

Hey softcock, you have never asked a question I can't or haven't answered.

Here's your big chance, O crusader of the internet christianity.

Have at it oh divine one.

Take it to a new thread like questions for the bul......................................or whatever pathetic title you come up with.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:06:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.

The fact that the damaged goods known as christianity gave birth to intellectually crippled offspring is clearly demonstrated in the circular argumentation of the most valid proponent of that offspring: you. You are as dense as you are deluded, and your bloody, violent, twisted religion has no place among civilized humanity.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
ethang5
Posts: 4,084
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:21:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:49:35 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/16/2014 8:03:37 AM, ethang5 wrote:

I can think of one day when Atheist will admit they are wrong.

Why not make it today and prove them wrong?

Becuase they pass fallacies off as logic, artificial as natural, good as bad, etc..

Because they aren't making any claims that can be challenged, not defining words like "material, mental, physical" precisely, and when they do define things it is contrary to majority of dictionaries and common understanding.

Because you want to be a an Atheist there is a dark corner of logic they can hide in... just keep asking "why does that?" over and over again. like bulprof

What does the word day mean again?

I don't bother hiding Mhyk, I have nothing to hide from.

Except Christian questions to you. You run like a jackrabbit from those.

Hey softcock, you have never asked a question I can't or haven't answered.

No need to respond here.

Here's your big chance, O crusader of the internet christianity.

Have at it oh divine one.

Only God is divine.

Take it to a new thread like questions for the bul......................................or whatever pathetic title you come up with.

Please. I read the Charlie Brown cartoons. I saw Lucy always promise to hold the football. Bully, I tease you, but I know you can't answer questions. You just want a thread by Moi dedicated to you. Sorry, but I won't play pimp to your attention whore.

Just answer the normal questions that come up in normal posts and people will quickly adjust their negative opinion of you. You already got a great sense of humor going for you.

But as I said, you can't. You're unable to. Sad but true.
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:26:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 8:14:06 AM, ethang5 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:44:46 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:30:59 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/16/2014 2:04:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/16/2014 1:01:39 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:03:54 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:49:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
If an atheist on this forum ever admit that they are wrong and how pathetic and foolish atheism really is, that's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

If they are denouncing atheism, then they aren't an atheist.

It's just as likely (i.e. impossible), that you would admit how wrong and pathetic Islam is. That's like spotting a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

Response: The difference is Islam is true and atheism is false, as supported by your own arguments.

Islam is little more than lobotomized christianity.

Response: Islam is the truth. Atheism is the equivalent of brain damage.

Christians would argue that christianity is the truth. Buddhists would argue that buddhism is the truth. Hinduists would argue that hinduism is the truth. Are you detecting an emerging pattern? I could continue that for quite some time.

Oh woe is us! Because everyone is is arguing that their version is the truth, we can't think! We can't investigate. We can't use logic. We're helpless!

Here comes the AtheistMan to save the day! He says....

Throw out ALL claims. Now you don't have to think.

All atheists basking in nothingness: Ahhhh, truth. Thanks AtheistMan.

AtheistMan - Just remember....

Atheists - We know, when ever there are opposing claims, throw out all claims!

AtheistMan - Er, no. Do that only for religious claims

Particular atheist - But why?

AtheistMan - Spy! Mole! Closet theist! Beat him!

Particular is disciplined.

Hint: The word "free" in "freethinkers" doesn't mean what you thought it did.

Rather, claims with insufficient evidence be denied. Moreover, you seemed to misconceive the point I was making in response to fat. Atheists do not claim that their knowledge is superior truth, but rather what they say, this atheist anyways, is what is measurable, observable, testable, and VERIFIABLE. Your misinformed perspective of atheists permeating a nothing theory is a result of your spurious assumption.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:34:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 6:39:23 PM, Mikal wrote:
I was walking down the street like any other normal day. I was standing on a street corner with my bible screaming out and letting the world know the truth of our savior. Some person came up to the street corner and flipped me off, so I threw my bible at his car. He had the nerve to say that God does not exist and we arrived here by evolution before he sped off cursing.

At some point all these idiotic atheist have to admit that we came from God. You "can't come" from nothing. God is the way, the truth, and the light. It is by his grace that we exist. Evolution is false, we did not evolve from apes. I have human skin, not ape skin. I also don't have the desire to have sex with apes. This theory is false and evolution itself is flawed. Humans do not evolve, and we do not have wings

How long before all these atheists admit the truth, and acknowledge the creator made us and loves us. If we believe in him , we will not burn.

I just laugh at the thought of evolution, I do wish I could fly though. I want to go have sex with a bird to see if our kid could fly

http://replygif.net...