Total Posts:19|Showing Posts:1-19
Jump to topic:

Challenge to all Abrahamic believers

skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Celestial Torah Christianity says Abrahamic religionists have no idea of what they are believing in as they have been hoodwinked by the ancient priests and scribes of Judah in believing in a ton of Jewish myths of origin that have been palmed off to gullible Abrahamic believers as the "Word(s) of God". Three different sets of "Words of God" and each of them different and at odds with each other. Now we know the whole Abrahamic works was a fabricated political deal, a bunch of stories created to be foundation for a peoples who never existed as the writers of the Bible wrote stories about "Hebrews" living centuries before there were any Hebrews in Canaan. And getting the ancient Israelites wrong too who were Set worshipers in Egypt as part of the failed Hyksos invaders. So, here' PROOF of how far off Judaism is as no rabbi today can tell you the historical origin of the word "Torah", Judaism's major religious doctrine. I challenged Fatihah to tell us the origin of the word "Torah" and he chickened out knowing that I've got him and all Muslims and Jews and Pauline Christians not knowing the etymology of Torah and relying on the Jewish ruse.

So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 8:06:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM, skinker wrote:
Celestial Torah Christianity says Abrahamic religionists have no idea of what they are believing in as they have been hoodwinked by the ancient priests and scribes of Judah in believing in a ton of Jewish myths of origin that have been palmed off to gullible Abrahamic believers as the "Word(s) of God". Three different sets of "Words of God" and each of them different and at odds with each other. Now we know the whole Abrahamic works was a fabricated political deal, a bunch of stories created to be foundation for a peoples who never existed as the writers of the Bible wrote stories about "Hebrews" living centuries before there were any Hebrews in Canaan. And getting the ancient Israelites wrong too who were Set worshipers in Egypt as part of the failed Hyksos invaders. So, here' PROOF of how far off Judaism is as no rabbi today can tell you the historical origin of the word "Torah", Judaism's major religious doctrine. I challenged Fatihah to tell us the origin of the word "Torah" and he chickened out knowing that I've got him and all Muslims and Jews and Pauline Christians not knowing the etymology of Torah and relying on the Jewish ruse.

So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.

Response: Until you can give us the true historical origin of the basis of Celestial Torah Christianity, we can conclude that you don't know what you are talking about.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:29:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
See, he can't do it so he fudges like the intellectual coward most Muslims are I've found, haven't the rest of you when you try to debate with them? They all run away from hard questions put to them such as the historical origin of the word "Torah". Which should be easy except we have a situation where 2500 years of Jewish Scriptures have been swallowed hook, line and sinker, by millions of Abrahamic believers, so they are all afraid to look at real history of how the priests of Judah created "Abraham" and the whole Abrahamic religious movement starting with Judaism.

Celestial Torah Christianity is not attached to the Bible as religious authority so we're free to know the real historical truth about the origin of the Torah concept. Tell us what it is, Fatihah, I don't believe you have a clue do you? No more diversions from the topic either, just answer the question as you claimed superior knowledge of the Torah, remember.
E_Pluribus_Unum
Posts: 53
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:50:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM, skinker wrote:
So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.

I thought that the Torah meant "instruction" etymologically, but that isn't why I posted this. The reason I wrote this was to ask what a "Pauline Christian" is.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:17:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:50:11 PM, E_Pluribus_Unum wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM, skinker wrote:
So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.

I thought that the Torah meant "instruction" etymologically, but that isn't why I posted this. The reason I wrote this was to ask what a "Pauline Christian" is.

Some Christians think saint Paul was teaching things contrary to the teachings of Jesus. But no Christian understands that there is only ONE TEACHER and that is our invisible Creator. God uses us saints to speak for Him so when He's teaching one of His believers about the past, present or future, He uses His saint to speak to them.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:59:38 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:29:29 PM, skinker wrote:
See, he can't do it so he fudges like the intellectual coward most Muslims are I've found, haven't the rest of you when you try to debate with them? They all run away from hard questions put to them such as the historical origin of the word "Torah". Which should be easy except we have a situation where 2500 years of Jewish Scriptures have been swallowed hook, line and sinker, by millions of Abrahamic believers, so they are all afraid to look at real history of how the priests of Judah created "Abraham" and the whole Abrahamic religious movement starting with Judaism.

Celestial Torah Christianity is not attached to the Bible as religious authority so we're free to know the real historical truth about the origin of the Torah concept. Tell us what it is, Fatihah, I don't believe you have a clue do you? No more diversions from the topic either, just answer the question as you claimed superior knowledge of the Torah, remember.

Response: In other words, you have absolutely no proof of the true origin of Celestial Torah Christianity, thus debunking your own idiocy as having the true belief. So you are not in any position to critique another religion, when you don't have evidence for your own bogus ideology of Celestial Torah Christianity. Exposed.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:03:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:59:38 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:29:29 PM, skinker wrote:
See, he can't do it so he fudges like the intellectual coward most Muslims are I've found, haven't the rest of you when you try to debate with them? They all run away from hard questions put to them such as the historical origin of the word "Torah". Which should be easy except we have a situation where 2500 years of Jewish Scriptures have been swallowed hook, line and sinker, by millions of Abrahamic believers, so they are all afraid to look at real history of how the priests of Judah created "Abraham" and the whole Abrahamic religious movement starting with Judaism.

Celestial Torah Christianity is not attached to the Bible as religious authority so we're free to know the real historical truth about the origin of the Torah concept. Tell us what it is, Fatihah, I don't believe you have a clue do you? No more diversions from the topic either, just answer the question as you claimed superior knowledge of the Torah, remember.

Response: In other words, you have absolutely no proof of the true origin of Celestial Torah Christianity, thus debunking your own idiocy as having the true belief. So you are not in any position to critique another religion, when you don't have evidence for your own bogus ideology of Celestial Torah Christianity. Exposed.

Dude he is talking about torah day and night but he doesnt know simple hebrew, he is a troller wasting time of people...
Never fart near dog
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:52:42 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM, skinker wrote:
Celestial Torah Christianity says Abrahamic religionists have no idea of what they are believing in as they have been hoodwinked by the ancient priests and scribes of Judah in believing in a ton of Jewish myths of origin that have been palmed off to gullible Abrahamic believers as the "Word(s) of God". Three different sets of "Words of God" and each of them different and at odds with each other. Now we know the whole Abrahamic works was a fabricated political deal, a bunch of stories created to be foundation for a peoples who never existed as the writers of the Bible wrote stories about "Hebrews" living centuries before there were any Hebrews in Canaan. And getting the ancient Israelites wrong too who were Set worshipers in Egypt as part of the failed Hyksos invaders. So, here' PROOF of how far off Judaism is as no rabbi today can tell you the historical origin of the word "Torah", Judaism's major religious doctrine. I challenged Fatihah to tell us the origin of the word "Torah" and he chickened out knowing that I've got him and all Muslims and Jews and Pauline Christians not knowing the etymology of Torah and relying on the Jewish ruse.

So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.

So, you are biomystic ( http://www.debate.org... ), just changed your user name. I already told you, that you are one of the most stupid people in whole set of existing and not existing universes. I think you should stop being racist and stop insulting other poeples believes, and start discussing it in intellectual way, and you can even riddicule, but don't transgress the line.

But the best thing you can do for humanity is go to Mars in one way mission. And propogate you religion to Matians.....
This is red.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:58:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Both of you Muslims are running from the Challenge to tell us the historical origin of the word "Torah". You're both trying to divert attention away from the challenge question which you're both afraid to answer--because neither of you knows the answer. I do. Because I know the Celestial Torah which was supposed to be the Origin of the Hebrew torah but was not. I didn't ask for knowledge of Hebrew but of the Origin of the word "Torah" that Hebrews use but now no longer know its origin. And because Muhammad used our Hebrew torah as basis of his ideology and he taught Muslims how not to be able to think for themselves, you now have no idea either of the etymological origin of the word "Torah". If you have it, prove it, don't sidestep the challenge with demands for this or that, just answer the question with what you know about the Torah's origin.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,762
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:10:47 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 8:03:22 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:59:38 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:29:29 PM, skinker wrote:
See, he can't do it so he fudges like the intellectual coward most Muslims are I've found, haven't the rest of you when you try to debate with them? They all run away from hard questions put to them such as the historical origin of the word "Torah". Which should be easy except we have a situation where 2500 years of Jewish Scriptures have been swallowed hook, line and sinker, by millions of Abrahamic believers, so they are all afraid to look at real history of how the priests of Judah created "Abraham" and the whole Abrahamic religious movement starting with Judaism.

Celestial Torah Christianity is not attached to the Bible as religious authority so we're free to know the real historical truth about the origin of the Torah concept. Tell us what it is, Fatihah, I don't believe you have a clue do you? No more diversions from the topic either, just answer the question as you claimed superior knowledge of the Torah, remember.

Response: In other words, you have absolutely no proof of the true origin of Celestial Torah Christianity, thus debunking your own idiocy as having the true belief. So you are not in any position to critique another religion, when you don't have evidence for your own bogus ideology of Celestial Torah Christianity. Exposed.

Dude he is talking about torah day and night but he doesnt know simple hebrew, he is a troller wasting time of people...
Response: Yes I know. He is clearly spouting idiocy and has never, as long has he has been on the forum, not once proven Celestial Torah Christianity. He won't even make one attempt to provide evidence. Clearly showing that his own ideology is bogus. Amusing.
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:24:26 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM, skinker wrote:
Celestial Torah Christianity says Abrahamic religionists have no idea of what they are believing in as they have been hoodwinked by the ancient priests and scribes of Judah in believing in a ton of Jewish myths of origin that have been palmed off to gullible Abrahamic believers as the "Word(s) of God".

Celestial Torah Christianity is basically just you.

Three different sets of "Words of God" and each of them different and at odds with each other.

There are not "three different sets". Nobody is counting the Koran.

Now we know the whole Abrahamic works was a fabricated political deal, a bunch of stories created to be foundation for a peoples who never existed as the writers of the Bible wrote stories about "Hebrews" living centuries before there were any Hebrews in Canaan.

Again, you argue from silence. If certain artifacts are not found, you deem the whole story a fabrication. When artifacts ARE found, you simply modify your story. Years ago, we were hearing that the village of Nazareth did not exist in the 1st century. That quibble has now practically disappeared. Ooooops! Folks told us for YEARS that Hebrew writing was nonexistent prior to the 6th century BC. Ooooops! Now it's back to 1,000 BC.

And getting the ancient Israelites wrong too who were Set worshipers in Egypt as part of the failed Hyksos invaders. So, here' PROOF of how far off Judaism is as no rabbi today can tell you the historical origin of the word "Torah", Judaism's major religious doctrine. I challenged Fatihah to tell us the origin of the word "Torah" and he chickened out knowing that I've got him and all Muslims and Jews and Pauline Christians not knowing the etymology of Torah and relying on the Jewish ruse.

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who particularly cared where the word "Torah" comes from. I do not know that the etymology of the word can be proven.

So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.

And exactly who is going to make the determination of the accuracy of "the true historical origin of the word"?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:32:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Count on the little jealous woman to join forces with the religious fascists..what a joke of a debater you are, anna, so transparent that all you care about is trying look like an authority about a religion you really don't know much about. Such as not realizing Judaism's torah is their basic doctrine but here you have to pretend it doesn't matter...only to rabbis studying it all their adult lives. Why lie, anna? God doesn't need liars to shore up BAD RELIGION. God needs believers with brains and not playing ego trip games pretending to knowledge they don't have.

The Muslims cannot answer the etymology of the word "Torah" because they don't know it so all they can do is divert attention away from that fact by name-calling, slander, what you too do when you are called out for lack of knowing what you're talking about. It is the first defense of those without knowledge to try to defame those with knowledge by slander.

When you religious liars to yourselves are ready to admit you don't know a word's origin and want to come clean with God, I teach Celestial Torah Christianity to all who want to learn where the word and theology behind the word "Torah" originated.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:12:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 8:58:01 AM, skinker wrote:
Both of you Muslims are running from the Challenge to tell us the historical origin of the word "Torah". You're both trying to divert attention away from the challenge question which you're both afraid to answer--because neither of you knows the answer. I do. Because I know the Celestial Torah which was supposed to be the Origin of the Hebrew torah but was not. I didn't ask for knowledge of Hebrew but of the Origin of the word "Torah" that Hebrews use but now no longer know its origin. And because Muhammad used our Hebrew torah as basis of his ideology and he taught Muslims how not to be able to think for themselves, you now have no idea either of the etymological origin of the word "Torah". If you have it, prove it, don't sidestep the challenge with demands for this or that, just answer the question with what you know about the Torah's origin.

You made an absolute claim - 'I know..... ' Are you god? Or are you receiving revelation? If so, then you must see psychiatrist, immediately.
This is red.
bulproof
Posts: 25,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:17:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/17/2014 8:12:13 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 7/16/2014 8:58:01 AM, skinker wrote:
Both of you Muslims are running from the Challenge to tell us the historical origin of the word "Torah". You're both trying to divert attention away from the challenge question which you're both afraid to answer--because neither of you knows the answer. I do. Because I know the Celestial Torah which was supposed to be the Origin of the Hebrew torah but was not. I didn't ask for knowledge of Hebrew but of the Origin of the word "Torah" that Hebrews use but now no longer know its origin. And because Muhammad used our Hebrew torah as basis of his ideology and he taught Muslims how not to be able to think for themselves, you now have no idea either of the etymological origin of the word "Torah". If you have it, prove it, don't sidestep the challenge with demands for this or that, just answer the question with what you know about the Torah's origin.

You made an absolute claim - 'I know..... ' Are you god? Or are you receiving revelation? If so, then you must see psychiatrist, immediately.

Did Muhammad?
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:33:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM, skinker wrote:
Celestial Torah Christianity says Abrahamic religionists have no idea of what they are believing in as they have been hoodwinked by the ancient priests and scribes of Judah in believing in a ton of Jewish myths of origin that have been palmed off to gullible Abrahamic believers as the "Word(s) of God". Three different sets of "Words of God" and each of them different and at odds with each other. Now we know the whole Abrahamic works was a fabricated political deal, a bunch of stories created to be foundation for a peoples who never existed as the writers of the Bible wrote stories about "Hebrews" living centuries before there were any Hebrews in Canaan. And getting the ancient Israelites wrong too who were Set worshipers in Egypt as part of the failed Hyksos invaders. So, here' PROOF of how far off Judaism is as no rabbi today can tell you the historical origin of the word "Torah", Judaism's major religious doctrine. I challenged Fatihah to tell us the origin of the word "Torah" and he chickened out knowing that I've got him and all Muslims and Jews and Pauline Christians not knowing the etymology of Torah and relying on the Jewish ruse.

So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.

False Levitical priests that believed in El and his son Baal created most of the old testament laws and lies. However, christians also now use tithes which was no longer nessasary according to Isaiah and Malachi for the Levitical priest. Also what historical origin can you give of christianity? Other spiritual nothingness
question4u
Posts: 492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:35:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:24:26 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 7:05:46 PM, skinker wrote:
Celestial Torah Christianity says Abrahamic religionists have no idea of what they are believing in as they have been hoodwinked by the ancient priests and scribes of Judah in believing in a ton of Jewish myths of origin that have been palmed off to gullible Abrahamic believers as the "Word(s) of God".

Celestial Torah Christianity is basically just you.

Three different sets of "Words of God" and each of them different and at odds with each other.

There are not "three different sets". Nobody is counting the Koran.

Now we know the whole Abrahamic works was a fabricated political deal, a bunch of stories created to be foundation for a peoples who never existed as the writers of the Bible wrote stories about "Hebrews" living centuries before there were any Hebrews in Canaan.

Again, you argue from silence. If certain artifacts are not found, you deem the whole story a fabrication. When artifacts ARE found, you simply modify your story. Years ago, we were hearing that the village of Nazareth did not exist in the 1st century. That quibble has now practically disappeared. Ooooops! Folks told us for YEARS that Hebrew writing was nonexistent prior to the 6th century BC. Ooooops! Now it's back to 1,000 BC.

And getting the ancient Israelites wrong too who were Set worshipers in Egypt as part of the failed Hyksos invaders. So, here' PROOF of how far off Judaism is as no rabbi today can tell you the historical origin of the word "Torah", Judaism's major religious doctrine. I challenged Fatihah to tell us the origin of the word "Torah" and he chickened out knowing that I've got him and all Muslims and Jews and Pauline Christians not knowing the etymology of Torah and relying on the Jewish ruse.

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who particularly cared where the word "Torah" comes from. I do not know that the etymology of the word can be proven.

So, until a Muslim, or Jew or Pauline Christian can give us the true historical origin of the word that is basis for Jewish/Pauline Christian/Muslim religious beliefs, we can only conclude none of them know what they are talking about in their religious beliefs founded on nothing they are aware of.

And exactly who is going to make the determination of the accuracy of "the true historical origin of the word"?

It has not disappeared about Nazareth at all.. There is still no proof that it existed before 451 AD.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:41:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/17/2014 8:12:13 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 7/16/2014 8:58:01 AM, skinker wrote:
Both of you Muslims are running from the Challenge to tell us the historical origin of the word "Torah". You're both trying to divert attention away from the challenge question which you're both afraid to answer--because neither of you knows the answer. I do. Because I know the Celestial Torah which was supposed to be the Origin of the Hebrew torah but was not. I didn't ask for knowledge of Hebrew but of the Origin of the word "Torah" that Hebrews use but now no longer know its origin. And because Muhammad used our Hebrew torah as basis of his ideology and he taught Muslims how not to be able to think for themselves, you now have no idea either of the etymological origin of the word "Torah". If you have it, prove it, don't sidestep the challenge with demands for this or that, just answer the question with what you know about the Torah's origin.

You made an absolute claim - 'I know..... ' Are you god? Or are you receiving revelation? If so, then you must see psychiatrist, immediately.

Typical intellectual cowardly Muslim again RUNNING AWAY from answering my challenge question by again trying to divert the topic and slandering me. Just be a honorable person for once, Muslim, and answer a straightforward question about your knowledge of the etymology of the word "Torah". Prove you are not a cowardly person who when caught without knowledge of the subject he claims knowledge in doesn't run and hide behind throwing garbage slander at the questioner he cannot answer. That behavior is for nine-year old little boys in gangs, a single little boy too afraid to say anything by himself. That's you Muslims in your Muhammad clone club. Get a real religion, bub, instead of that fraud of Muhammad's that makes Muslims dangerous totalitarian lunatics.
tahir.imanov
Posts: 272
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 3:39:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/17/2014 3:41:44 PM, skinker wrote:
At 7/17/2014 8:12:13 AM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 7/16/2014 8:58:01 AM, skinker wrote:
Both of you Muslims are running from the Challenge to tell us the historical origin of the word "Torah". You're both trying to divert attention away from the challenge question which you're both afraid to answer--because neither of you knows the answer. I do. Because I know the Celestial Torah which was supposed to be the Origin of the Hebrew torah but was not. I didn't ask for knowledge of Hebrew but of the Origin of the word "Torah" that Hebrews use but now no longer know its origin. And because Muhammad used our Hebrew torah as basis of his ideology and he taught Muslims how not to be able to think for themselves, you now have no idea either of the etymological origin of the word "Torah". If you have it, prove it, don't sidestep the challenge with demands for this or that, just answer the question with what you know about the Torah's origin.

You made an absolute claim - 'I know..... ' Are you god? Or are you receiving revelation? If so, then you must see psychiatrist, immediately.

Typical intellectual cowardly Muslim again RUNNING AWAY from answering my challenge question by again trying to divert the topic and slandering me. Just be a honorable person for once, Muslim, and answer a straightforward question about your knowledge of the etymology of the word "Torah". Prove you are not a cowardly person who when caught without knowledge of the subject he claims knowledge in doesn't run and hide behind throwing garbage slander at the questioner he cannot answer. That behavior is for nine-year old little boys in gangs, a single little boy too afraid to say anything by himself. That's you Muslims in your Muhammad clone club. Get a real religion, bub, instead of that fraud of Muhammad's that makes Muslims dangerous totalitarian lunatics.

Defending Torah (the book callled Torah by Jews or Christians) is not my job, Muslim contention is Torah was revealed to Moses, and todays books may contain something from original Torah, but it also contains words of a man or scribes. If you disagree, then it is your subjective opinion.

My point is all the issues you are talking about secndary, and let's talk about primary issues, prove to me your point about Celestial blabla is true based on evidence. Can you do that????
This is red.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 5:33:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Tahir, if you don't know what the Torah is, you don't know what Judaism is, you don't know what your own religion is based upon. Do you really not know Muhammadism's theology is based upon our Jewish religious texts? Where do you think your theology came from? The Greeks? Hindus? Egyptians?

Why not be a man and admit you don't know the origin of the word Torah instead of still trying to divert attention away from the challenge question that tests your knowledge of the religious ideas incorporated by Muhammad into his book that you believe answers all questions about God and belief. You can't answer this question so that should tell you something about Muhammad's real authority and hopefully wake you up from your intellectual slumber as a Muslim not learning real history of the peoples whose religious ideas formed the basis of Muhammadism. When you admit honestly that you don't know the etymology of the word Torah, I will teach you about the Celestial Torah but first you have to learn why Judaism's earthly torah is not the same thing. The Torah word origin is crucial to understanding the Celestial Torah, that's why I insist you learn it and not fudge around about it.