Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Spirit is real.

Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:29:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.


*snicker*
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
BradK
Posts: 475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2014 11:55:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

scientifically this is not useful
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Point out the lie. If there's a lie in there, I want to correct it.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Point out the lie. If there's a lie in there, I want to correct it.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.

2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.

3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.

The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Point out the lie. If there's a lie in there, I want to correct it.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.

Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.

2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.

Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.

3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.

What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?

The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.

As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:09:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
cool. this thread was to point out that non-theist do not have even a vague idea of what material or physical is. And that materialism could be accepting spirit or mind.

what get is theist do not have spirit defined well.

think i will accept nuetral monism now haha.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:04:07 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Does no one else see that this guy just said he has plans for a mass murder? If he is not trolling, which he probably is, he needs to get to a mental hospital asap.
PureX
Posts: 1,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:05:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

That's a semantic argument.

You say "spirit", I say "energy". In either case, the mystery remains.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 8:48:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 8:05:28 AM, PureX wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

That's a semantic argument.

You say "spirit", I say "energy". In either case, the mystery remains.

When did a beam of photons or a cylinder full of steam ever command a man to write something down?
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Point out the lie. If there's a lie in there, I want to correct it.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.

Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.

2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.

Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.

3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.

What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?

The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.

As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.

You have wasted all your time trying to prove that I am not who I say I am but that's typical of some unbelievers like you. It's unbelievers like you who had all the saints killed for our testimony to the Word of God. You simply reject the Truth.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Point out the lie. If there's a lie in there, I want to correct it.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.

Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.

2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.

Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.

3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.

What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?

The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.

As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.

You have wasted all your time trying to prove that I am not who I say I am but that's typical of some unbelievers like you. It's unbelievers like you who had all the saints killed for our testimony to the Word of God. You simply reject the Truth.

Notice that Saint Brad totally evaded every question - and totally evaded the truth. I do not reject the truth at all. Answer the questions.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.

Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.

2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.

Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.

3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.


What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?

The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.

As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Point out the lie. If there's a lie in there, I want to correct it.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.

Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.

2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.

Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.

3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.

What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?

The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.

As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.

You have wasted all your time trying to prove that I am not who I say I am but that's typical of some unbelievers like you. It's unbelievers like you who had all the saints killed for our testimony to the Word of God. You simply reject the Truth.

Notice that Saint Brad totally evaded every question - and totally evaded the truth. I do not reject the truth at all. Answer the questions.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.


Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.


2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.


Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.


3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.


What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?


The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.


As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.

You can't speak the Truth, Anna. Everything that comes out of you is a lie, even the image you look at when you peer into a mirror. Christians believe this world is reality and that's what deceives you of who you really are.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:27:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 8:04:07 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Does no one else see that this guy just said he has plans for a mass murder? If he is not trolling, which he probably is, he needs to get to a mental hospital asap.

Our Creator is the killer of ALL His people.

Deuteronomy 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:30:35 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

Christians have no idea what "spirit" means. If they did, they wouldn't need to study the Bible or ask silly questions.

I know. They should all lay aside their Bibles, dictionaries, lexicons, and commentaries. Toss 'em aside. SchizoBrad is here! And God talks to Him. And ONLY to him. Thus, by definition, if you disagree with him, then you are wrong. Ask "Pastor Tracy". SchizoBrad announced that she is a lesbian. "Pastor Tracy" on the other hand stated that she is not a lesbian - and has never discussed her sexual orientation with Brad. Guess who's right? YOU GOT IT! SchizoBrad is right! He knows more about than Pastor Tracy herself. What's even more amazing is that Pastor Tracy's congregation is one of SchizoBrad's food sources, as he begs his sustenance from the very people that he condemns.

You have to resort to lies to attack me with. I don't have to attack any of MY people. I plan on killing them all on the day of the Lord. At least their SPIRIT will be saved after I kill them all.

Point out the lie. If there's a lie in there, I want to correct it.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.

Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.

2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.

Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.

3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.

What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?

The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.

As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.

You have wasted all your time trying to prove that I am not who I say I am but that's typical of some unbelievers like you. It's unbelievers like you who had all the saints killed for our testimony to the Word of God. You simply reject the Truth.

Notice that Saint Brad totally evaded every question - and totally evaded the truth. I do not reject the truth at all. Answer the questions.

1. I'm not schizophrenic or have any other kind of mental illness.


Really? Have you ever been diagnosed by a professional as having schizophrenia or any other mental illness? Have you ever been prescribed medications for mental conditions? Go ahead, and say that you haven't. I asked you those questions a few months ago, possibly twenty times. You wouldn't answer them.


2. Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum because there was no proof that she did.


Yeah, she did - and yeah, there was proof. So once again, you lied about that.


3. I have never begged for anything in my entire life.


What do you call it when you show up with your hand out at food pantries? Christian food pantries, at that? Do you bother to tell them that they know nothing about the Bible, about God, or anything else as they are handing you your dinner?


The Truth is our Creator and His voice, which is my true created existence within His mind. All God's creation went through me and is mine forever. I am the Word of God and always will be.


As seen by the above responses, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than stand flat-footed on the ground and tell the truth. You simply cannot be trusted.

Note the words of "Saint Brad": "Pastor Tracy did not send any email to someone in this forum."

That's an outright, bald-face lie. It just goes to prove that you do not speak for God, or on behalf of God. A true prophet of God would not lie about such things. Yet you do. Case closed.

You can't speak the Truth, Anna. Everything that comes out of you is a lie, even the image you look at when you peer into a mirror. Christians believe this world is reality and that's what deceives you of who you really are.

Poor "Saint Brad the Schizo".

He says, "Everything that comes out of you is a lie"

But the FACT is that Pastor Tracy DID email a member of this forum, and the FACT is that she DID state that she is not a lesbian, and the FACT is that she said that she's never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. I can't help it, Brad. You lied.

1. You lied
2. A prophet or saint of God would not lie or misrepresent concerning such a matter
3. You lied and misrepresented.
4. Conclusion: you are not a prophet nor a saint of God

No other conclusion is possible. Now be a good guy, and go take your medicine.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:39:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anna. Stop feeding Brad's ego. He wants attention by shocking people trying to make them fearful of him and you only feed into his need which now you must be aware of is quite far gone in the lunatic direction as pressure must be building up for some Action, lava somewhere or somebody shooting him and that makes him progressively dangerous to himself and possibly others. He needs psychiatric help and criticizing his thinking doesn't do anything useful.

There are quite a few people over the years, perhaps hundreds of thousands by now who get religious visions when reading the Bible and take the verses literally as Signs in their lives. I know quite a bit about this as it has happened to me at times and as one can see reading the Bible it happened to prophets too, them repeating word for word the phrases of earlier prophets which they must have read word for word and been affected by those repeated words. Example, all the apocalyptic "the sun shall not give its light and the moon blood red etc," verses which are actually physical signs of disastrous fires, volcanic eruptions, man-made wars, i.e. likely to happen somewhere at some point in time. Anyway, "many are called but few are chosen" applies to telling the difference between false prophets and true, crazies and rational visionaries, and yes, they can and do occur past the unknown authors of the Bible stories. Don't egg Brad on please..me, I can only whack one person at a time with Paxcalibur, Sword of Peace, and it's thousands of miles away from me so this prophet's no much of a physical threat to anyone but I'm worried about Boringofgod..
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:46:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:30:35 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Poor "Saint Brad the Schizo".

He says, "Everything that comes out of you is a lie"

But the FACT is that Pastor Tracy DID email a member of this forum, and the FACT is that she DID state that she is not a lesbian, and the FACT is that she said that she's never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. I can't help it, Brad. You lied.

1. You lied
2. A prophet or saint of God would not lie or misrepresent concerning such a matter
3. You lied and misrepresented.
4. Conclusion: you are not a prophet nor a saint of God

No other conclusion is possible. Now be a good guy, and go take your medicine.

No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian. No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian. This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum about her being a lesbian and got a reply stating that she isn't a lesbian. If I would have gotten an email sent to me from Pastor Tracy's office about this matter, then I would have taken time to go talk with her about it and apologize if I was wrong. In fact, God would have made me do that.

Unbelievers will continue to find ways to discredit the voice of the Lord that I testify to.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:48:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

What attributes would those be?

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

Evidence?

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Well, they are. The universe is expanding, rapidly so. Locally things aren't flying apart because of gravitational, electromagnetic, and strong forces.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

The four fundamental forces of the universe are:

Strong
Weak
Electromagnetic
and Gravity.

No spirit there.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:56:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:46:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:30:35 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Poor "Saint Brad the Schizo".

He says, "Everything that comes out of you is a lie"

But the FACT is that Pastor Tracy DID email a member of this forum, and the FACT is that she DID state that she is not a lesbian, and the FACT is that she said that she's never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. I can't help it, Brad. You lied.

1. You lied
2. A prophet or saint of God would not lie or misrepresent concerning such a matter
3. You lied and misrepresented.
4. Conclusion: you are not a prophet nor a saint of God

No other conclusion is possible. Now be a good guy, and go take your medicine.

No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian. No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian. This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum about her being a lesbian and got a reply stating that she isn't a lesbian. If I would have gotten an email sent to me from Pastor Tracy's office about this matter, then I would have taken time to go talk with her about it and apologize if I was wrong. In fact, God would have made me do that.

... and THAT is another lie from the pen of "Saint Brad". It's just one right after another. Certainly I've seen the emails. Composer has seen them. "Saint Brad" now claims that all of the emails should have been sent to him!

Notice how the lies multiply:

" No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian."

That's a lie.

"No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian."

That's another lie.

"This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum"

Yet another lie.

Three strikes. You're out! As I said, in order to try to save face, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than plant your feet solidly on the ground and tell the truth.

Why don't you try this? Yes, Pastor Tracy was in fact emailed, and several people say the email. Then Pastor Tracy replied - and several people saw the reply as well. And in her reply, Pastor Tracy exposed everything you've said as a lie.

For most folks, that settles the matter. It completely destroys any credibility in Saint Brad's writings.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:06:24 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:56:53 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:46:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:30:35 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Poor "Saint Brad the Schizo".

He says, "Everything that comes out of you is a lie"

But the FACT is that Pastor Tracy DID email a member of this forum, and the FACT is that she DID state that she is not a lesbian, and the FACT is that she said that she's never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. I can't help it, Brad. You lied.

1. You lied
2. A prophet or saint of God would not lie or misrepresent concerning such a matter
3. You lied and misrepresented.
4. Conclusion: you are not a prophet nor a saint of God

No other conclusion is possible. Now be a good guy, and go take your medicine.

No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian. No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian. This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum about her being a lesbian and got a reply stating that she isn't a lesbian. If I would have gotten an email sent to me from Pastor Tracy's office about this matter, then I would have taken time to go talk with her about it and apologize if I was wrong. In fact, God would have made me do that.

... and THAT is another lie from the pen of "Saint Brad". It's just one right after another. Certainly I've seen the emails. Composer has seen them. "Saint Brad" now claims that all of the emails should have been sent to him!

Notice how the lies multiply:

" No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian."

That's a lie.

"No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian."

That's another lie.

"This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum"

Yet another lie.

Three strikes. You're out! As I said, in order to try to save face, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than plant your feet solidly on the ground and tell the truth.

Why don't you try this? Yes, Pastor Tracy was in fact emailed, and several people say the email. Then Pastor Tracy replied - and several people saw the reply as well. And in her reply, Pastor Tracy exposed everything you've said as a lie.

For most folks, that settles the matter. It completely destroys any credibility in Saint Brad's writings.

I will not accept someone's word that someone sent an email to Pastor Tracy about asking her if she was a lesbian and getting a reply from her denying that she was a lesbian. Do you think I'm that stupid?

Do you know how easy it is to make up fake documents in a computer?

Unless I get a response by Pastor Tracy in this matter and get a chance to apologize if there's an apology coming to her, I will not accept your lies.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:14:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 10:06:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:56:53 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:46:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:30:35 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Poor "Saint Brad the Schizo".

He says, "Everything that comes out of you is a lie"

But the FACT is that Pastor Tracy DID email a member of this forum, and the FACT is that she DID state that she is not a lesbian, and the FACT is that she said that she's never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. I can't help it, Brad. You lied.

1. You lied
2. A prophet or saint of God would not lie or misrepresent concerning such a matter
3. You lied and misrepresented.
4. Conclusion: you are not a prophet nor a saint of God

No other conclusion is possible. Now be a good guy, and go take your medicine.

No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian. No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian. This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum about her being a lesbian and got a reply stating that she isn't a lesbian. If I would have gotten an email sent to me from Pastor Tracy's office about this matter, then I would have taken time to go talk with her about it and apologize if I was wrong. In fact, God would have made me do that.

... and THAT is another lie from the pen of "Saint Brad". It's just one right after another. Certainly I've seen the emails. Composer has seen them. "Saint Brad" now claims that all of the emails should have been sent to him!

Notice how the lies multiply:

" No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian."

That's a lie.

"No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian."

That's another lie.

"This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum"

Yet another lie.

Three strikes. You're out! As I said, in order to try to save face, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than plant your feet solidly on the ground and tell the truth.

Why don't you try this? Yes, Pastor Tracy was in fact emailed, and several people say the email. Then Pastor Tracy replied - and several people saw the reply as well. And in her reply, Pastor Tracy exposed everything you've said as a lie.

For most folks, that settles the matter. It completely destroys any credibility in Saint Brad's writings.

I will not accept someone's word that someone sent an email to Pastor Tracy about asking her if she was a lesbian and getting a reply from her denying that she was a lesbian. Do you think I'm that stupid?

Do you know how easy it is to make up fake documents in a computer?

Unless I get a response by Pastor Tracy in this matter and get a chance to apologize if there's an apology coming to her, I will not accept your lies.

LMAO @ "I will not accept your lies." You won't accept someone else's word concerning an email, but you want us to accept your word that God speaks through you. LMAO!

You don't get it, SchizoBrad. It doesn't matter to any of us whether YOU believe it or not. You have a vested interest in NOT believing it. What matters is that WE know you are lying. No one seems to have much interest in proving to you that you are lying.

The point is that when it come to relaying accurate information, whether regarding "our Creator" or Pastor Tracy or anything else, you cannot be trusted.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:20:08 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 10:14:11 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 10:06:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:56:53 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:46:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:30:35 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Poor "Saint Brad the Schizo".

He says, "Everything that comes out of you is a lie"

But the FACT is that Pastor Tracy DID email a member of this forum, and the FACT is that she DID state that she is not a lesbian, and the FACT is that she said that she's never even discussed her sexual orientation with you. I can't help it, Brad. You lied.

1. You lied
2. A prophet or saint of God would not lie or misrepresent concerning such a matter
3. You lied and misrepresented.
4. Conclusion: you are not a prophet nor a saint of God

No other conclusion is possible. Now be a good guy, and go take your medicine.

No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian. No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian. This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum about her being a lesbian and got a reply stating that she isn't a lesbian. If I would have gotten an email sent to me from Pastor Tracy's office about this matter, then I would have taken time to go talk with her about it and apologize if I was wrong. In fact, God would have made me do that.

... and THAT is another lie from the pen of "Saint Brad". It's just one right after another. Certainly I've seen the emails. Composer has seen them. "Saint Brad" now claims that all of the emails should have been sent to him!

Notice how the lies multiply:

" No one saw an email from a forum member here asking Pastor Tracy if she was a lesbian."

That's a lie.

"No one saw Pastor Tracy type a reply to an email sent to her from a forum member asking her if she was a lesbian."

That's another lie.

"This means there's no proof that Pastor Tracy actually got in contact from someone in this forum"

Yet another lie.

Three strikes. You're out! As I said, in order to try to save face, you'd rather climb a tree and lie than plant your feet solidly on the ground and tell the truth.

Why don't you try this? Yes, Pastor Tracy was in fact emailed, and several people say the email. Then Pastor Tracy replied - and several people saw the reply as well. And in her reply, Pastor Tracy exposed everything you've said as a lie.

For most folks, that settles the matter. It completely destroys any credibility in Saint Brad's writings.

I will not accept someone's word that someone sent an email to Pastor Tracy about asking her if she was a lesbian and getting a reply from her denying that she was a lesbian. Do you think I'm that stupid?

Do you know how easy it is to make up fake documents in a computer?

Unless I get a response by Pastor Tracy in this matter and get a chance to apologize if there's an apology coming to her, I will not accept your lies.

LMAO @ "I will not accept your lies." You won't accept someone else's word concerning an email, but you want us to accept your word that God speaks through you. LMAO!

You don't get it, SchizoBrad. It doesn't matter to any of us whether YOU believe it or not. You have a vested interest in NOT believing it. What matters is that WE know you are lying. No one seems to have much interest in proving to you that you are lying.

The point is that when it come to relaying accurate information, whether regarding "our Creator" or Pastor Tracy or anything else, you cannot be trusted.

No unbeliever trusts an invisible Creator because they believe this world is real. I can't help you trust Him if He planned for you to be one of His people to reject Him during this age. It's obvious you can't trust His voice today.
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:44:32 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
bog can you just shoot yourself now, instead of in january? It won't make any difference to the lava mantel, but it will be a blessing for us. I personally pray to Vulcan that you can hear his words.
"Shoot Yourself you Fuking Idiot"
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
PureX
Posts: 1,523
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:54:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 8:48:29 AM, skinker wrote:
At 7/16/2014 8:05:28 AM, PureX wrote:
At 7/15/2014 9:37:58 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Spirit is Physical in the ontology of physicalism.

Spirit has all the attributes that are compatible with a materialistic or physicalism world.

Everything in the universe is held together by Spirit.

This is "obvious" by observations, because things are not flying apart.

Spirit is a universal force and just as real as anything else.

That's a semantic argument.

You say "spirit", I say "energy". In either case, the mystery remains.

When did a beam of photons or a cylinder full of steam ever command a man to write something down?

When it became an idea in the man's mind to do so.
bulproof
Posts: 25,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:59:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I must admit that I love spirits. But I love beer and wine too.

Spirits rock.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:03:31 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 10:20:08 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 10:14:11 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 10:06:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:56:53 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:46:56 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:30:35 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:25:32 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:22:34 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:06:17 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:48:31 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:13:04 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:02:55 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/16/2014 12:01:24 AM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/15/2014 11:28:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/15/2014 10:59:38 PM, bornofgod wrote:


No unbeliever trusts an invisible Creator because they believe this world is real. I can't help you trust Him if He planned for you to be one of His people to reject Him during this age. It's obvious you can't trust His voice today.

This world is real, but an invisible Creator created it. And I do trust "His voice" today. It just turns out that "His voice" does not lie all the time. "His voice" does not misrepresent people. "His voice" does not contradict himself repeatedly.

Did you ever answer those questions? Of course not. You can't. But you're a "saint". Not only that - a "sinless saint". Yes, I am afraid that "Pastor Tracy" was emailed, and in her response, she refuted everything you said about her. Apparently, she has never even discussed her sexual orientation with you - yet you deem yourself an expert on it! A "sinless saint", indeed!

It is examples such as this that let us know that indeed God does not speak through you. Another such example is that you dismiss the Bible as a Roman forgery when it suits you, then turn right around and cite the same passage as proof of something. Why would a "sinless saint" who is speaking for God cite a passage forged by Roman pagans? No explanation of that, either.

It's over, Brad. You have zero credibility. Zilch.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."