Total Posts:99|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Starving Children.

bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
heisnotrisen
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 12:18:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

God is a remarkably redundant concept.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 3:42:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

Blaming God when you obviously have 0 clue to reality---
God sent his son, Jesus on all our behalfs, if we accept it

And Jesus taught this ultra important truth to all

Matt 6:33---Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom, and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-sustenance, covering, spirituality) Jesus taught his Father would provide these 3 things daily if one lived to do those two things.

Its the teachers claiming to be Christian who cannot teach this truth because of the name that goes with( his)--it exposes them as false religions--so millions upon millions of children have died because they( or their parents) weren't taught this truth, the rest died because their spiritual teachers are false as well.

So it is not Gods fault. Its the darkness of the hearts of men that cause it.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:21:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

Resident TROLL Bullsnot: Please donate money now to help the Lifeline Inter-Tribal Lottery Project that brings humanitarian aid to disaster relief victims as well as helping the poorest communities in America, Native American tribes without casinos. You say we theists don't help people: Well this Project was and is organized by theists, Christian and Native American and there are dozens of similar humanitarian organizations run by generous Theists while you atheists are notoriously stingy and ungiving, e.g. the study done of atheist psychiatrists not giving equal treatment to poor patients and not caring about it. I can cite the article probably as it was online not that long ago..
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:31:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

First of all,
God DOES NOT LOVE EVERYONE.
He only loves THOSE who LOVE HIM.
God HATES those who HATE HIM and HIS SON, Jesus Christ.

I realize most of the religious world thinks God loves EVERYONE.
But it's NOT TRUE.
God said: "Jacob have I LOVED, but Esau have I HATED." (Romans 9:13)

God only loves his SON, and all those who love his Son.
If God loved everybody, then NOBODY would go to Hell.

Secondly,
God is not subject to any higher authority than himself. He has the right to do whatever he pleases.
And God is good in his very essence. He is "goodness" itself.
And so, everything he does is good because he does it.

Now, it is natural to assume that in order for God to be "good", he must always do that which his good for all creatures.
But that's simply ridiculous. God is not OBLIGATED to do that which is good for all creatures.
If the creature REBELS against God, he has the right to receive JUSTICE.

In fact, since he's righteous and holy, God is OBLIGATED to seek justice. And he can only be MERCIFUL if it's according to strict justice.

That's why he sent his Son to die in the place of his people--To pay the full redemption price for their sins.
All that wrath that his people deserved for their sins was laid on him, when he died in their place, as their Substitute.
And God sends the Spirit of his Son to assure them, through the Gospel, that their sin-debt has been paid in full.
And they rest and trust in him, giving all glory and praise to him.
And so, God is both JUST, and the JUSTIFIER, of the one who has faith in Jesus Christ.
(Romans 3:26)

Now, in regard to those babies who die every day, and any other tragic thing you might mention, those things happen because of SIN -- MAN'S sin.

They don't happen because God is UNJUST. They happen because God is JUST.
God is JUST to POUR OUT JUDGEMENT on this world.
Now, DON'T DELIBERATELY MISUNDERSTAND ME!
TEMPORAL JUDGEMENTS--such as babies dying, DO NOT EQUATE to FINAL JUDGEMENT.
EVERYONE on this planet, at one time or another, will be affected by the TEMPORAL JUDGEMENTS of God.

Now, let me say it again, in another way, so you cannot misunderstand me:
When God sends TEMPORAL JUDGEMENTS, such as death, disease, etc. --that DOES NOT INDICATE that EVERY AFFECTED INDIVIDUAL is under FINAL JUDGEMENT.
Not by a LONG shot!

This WORLD is CURSED because of SIN, but there ARE some whom GOD has SET APART and REDEEMED, for HIS GLORY.
Those are the ones for whom Christ died, and to whom God gives his SPIRIT, those who trust God and give him all the glory.

And God will have mercy upon whom he will have mercy, and compassion upon whom he will have compassion.
And the fact is, God is JUST and GOOD in EVERYTHING HE DOES.

If you don't SEE that God is JUST, whether he SAVES you or he DAMNS you, then you are LOST, and you are BLIND, and you need MERCY.

You must CONFESS that you are GUILTY, and seek the MERCY of God in CHRIST, or you will perish in your sins and go to Hell -- JUSTLY!

And you can try in vain to justify yourself, by saying God isn't real, or he isn't FAIR.
But in the end, he will either SAVE you or DAMN you. It's up to him.

God will either SAVE you or DAMN you, and he DOES COMMAND EVERYONE to seek his MERCY, while it YET MAY BE FOUND.

Look at Isaiah 1:18-20 --
"Come now, and let us reason together,"
Says the Lord,
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.
If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;
But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword";
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.


Now, don't you think that's more than fair?
Don't you think that's pretty GRACIOUS?

Do you want MERCY?
Then BELIEVE on JESUS CHRIST.

Look at what the Lord Jesus said, in John 10:27-30.
He said:
"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father"s hand. I and My Father are one."


If you don't yet hear his voice, you may not be one of his sheep.
But as long as you're alive, there is still yet hope for you.

I pray that God might DRAW you to himself, by his Spirit, for Christ's sake.
May God CAUSE you to trust and rest in Christ.
For:
"The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them."
(Psalm 145:18-19)
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 5:45:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 4:21:31 PM, skinker wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

Resident TROLL Bullsnot: Please donate money now to help the Lifeline Inter-Tribal Lottery Project that brings humanitarian aid to disaster relief victims as well as helping the poorest communities in America, Native American tribes without casinos. You say we theists don't help people: Well this Project was and is organized by theists, Christian and Native American and there are dozens of similar humanitarian organizations run by generous Theists while you atheists are notoriously stingy and ungiving, e.g. the study done of atheist psychiatrists not giving equal treatment to poor patients and not caring about it. I can cite the article probably as it was online not that long ago..

God loves everyone--he desires all to turn to repentence. They refuse, or are being mislead by teachers of darkness.Why? they wont bother learning Jesus' truths and applying Jesus' truths--then they could see clearly the way to eternal life.
Jesus real important truths are never taught in a building called a church. Just in a un understandable way.
Just a single truth from Jesus could have saved millions upon millions of human children that have starved to death for years, because their parents aren't taught, nor are they taught to apply 1 single truth from Jesus---WHY?????? Matthew 6:33--Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-- sustenance, covering, spirituality) all 3 would be provided by the Father(Jehovah).
My teachers make sure this is deep into each ones heart--all of Jesus' teachings. Taught to anyone for free who will listen.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:06:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"Jehovah" is not the heavenly Father of Jesus Christ. EL Elyon is, God Most High. Proof? Who does Jesus cry out to from the cross, Yahweh or EL? "Eloi, Eloi, My EL, My EL, why has Thou forsaken Me? Pauline Christians do not research the origins of Yahweh and the Son of God concept so they don't know that Yahweh started off in ancient Canaan as Yamm, one of the sons of EL, God Most High, and head of the Elohim, the Divine Assembly, the Holy Family. But they will learn when they learn that Armageddon has already arrived to destroy all Bible authority with the historical discovery that the writers of the Bible fabricated their ancient history with events and people that never were. This revealing happened at the Megiddo archeological sites and "Megiddo" is Canaanite cognate for same word translated in Greek as "Armageddon".

"Jehovah" literally btw, in Hebrew means "god of ruin"...
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:07:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 5:45:53 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 4:21:31 PM, skinker wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

Resident TROLL Bullsnot: Please donate money now to help the Lifeline Inter-Tribal Lottery Project that brings humanitarian aid to disaster relief victims as well as helping the poorest communities in America, Native American tribes without casinos. You say we theists don't help people: Well this Project was and is organized by theists, Christian and Native American and there are dozens of similar humanitarian organizations run by generous Theists while you atheists are notoriously stingy and ungiving, e.g. the study done of atheist psychiatrists not giving equal treatment to poor patients and not caring about it. I can cite the article probably as it was online not that long ago..


God loves everyone--he desires all to turn to repentence. They refuse, or are being mislead by teachers of darkness.Why? they wont bother learning Jesus' truths and applying Jesus' truths--then they could see clearly the way to eternal life.
Jesus real important truths are never taught in a building called a church. Just in a un understandable way.
Just a single truth from Jesus could have saved millions upon millions of human children that have starved to death for years, because their parents aren't taught, nor are they taught to apply 1 single truth from Jesus---WHY?????? Matthew 6:33--Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-- sustenance, covering, spirituality) all 3 would be provided by the Father(Jehovah).
My teachers make sure this is deep into each ones heart--all of Jesus' teachings. Taught to anyone for free who will listen.

That's nonsense.
If God loved everyone, he would not send anyone to Hell.

The fact is, God only loves those who love him and his Son.

And nobody loves God or seeks after God, UNLESS God draws him to himself.

The Lord Jesus said:
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:44)

You see,
God's LOVE is NOT CONDITIONAL.
It's not based on anything the SINNER might do.
God's love is for all those who were chosen in Christ from before the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 1:3-5)

God's love is for those who are UNITED to JESUS CHRIST, by FAITH.
It's "not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:9)

And Salvation is NOT a RIGHT.
God will save whomever he is pleased to save.
And he will only save sinners through faith in his Son, Jesus Christ.

So please stop telling people God loves EVERYONE.
The fact is, God has NOT loved, or chosen to save, the entire world.

Only those who are united to Christ, by faith, are loved and accepted by God.
"He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the
Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(John 3:36)
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:20:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Faith is no substitute for doing the Work of believing in God. Without doing the work faith is meaning chatter, lip-service, hypocrisy.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 6:51:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 6:07:36 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/16/2014 5:45:53 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 4:21:31 PM, skinker wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

Resident TROLL Bullsnot: Please donate money now to help the Lifeline Inter-Tribal Lottery Project that brings humanitarian aid to disaster relief victims as well as helping the poorest communities in America, Native American tribes without casinos. You say we theists don't help people: Well this Project was and is organized by theists, Christian and Native American and there are dozens of similar humanitarian organizations run by generous Theists while you atheists are notoriously stingy and ungiving, e.g. the study done of atheist psychiatrists not giving equal treatment to poor patients and not caring about it. I can cite the article probably as it was online not that long ago..


God loves everyone--he desires all to turn to repentence. They refuse, or are being mislead by teachers of darkness.Why? they wont bother learning Jesus' truths and applying Jesus' truths--then they could see clearly the way to eternal life.
Jesus real important truths are never taught in a building called a church. Just in a un understandable way.
Just a single truth from Jesus could have saved millions upon millions of human children that have starved to death for years, because their parents aren't taught, nor are they taught to apply 1 single truth from Jesus---WHY?????? Matthew 6:33--Therefore keep on seeking first the kingdom and his(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-- sustenance, covering, spirituality) all 3 would be provided by the Father(Jehovah).
My teachers make sure this is deep into each ones heart--all of Jesus' teachings. Taught to anyone for free who will listen.

That's nonsense.
If God loved everyone, he would not send anyone to Hell.

The fact is, God only loves those who love him and his Son.

And nobody loves God or seeks after God, UNLESS God draws him to himself.

The Lord Jesus said:
"No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:44)

You see,
God's LOVE is NOT CONDITIONAL.
It's not based on anything the SINNER might do.
God's love is for all those who were chosen in Christ from before the foundation of the world. (Ephesians 1:3-5)

God's love is for those who are UNITED to JESUS CHRIST, by FAITH.
It's "not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:9)

And Salvation is NOT a RIGHT.
God will save whomever he is pleased to save.
And he will only save sinners through faith in his Son, Jesus Christ.

So please stop telling people God loves EVERYONE.
The fact is, God has NOT loved, or chosen to save, the entire world.

Only those who are united to Christ, by faith, are loved and accepted by God.
"He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the
Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
(John 3:36)

What hell is that??? The sadistic false teaching against a merciful God of love--its an impossibility--I guarantee, every mortal that knows the true God, knows its impossible for eternal suffering to be a true teaching. His Justice scales are uncorruptable, perfectly balanced( an eye for an eye)--impossible for judgement to be--trillions x trillions x trillions, etc, of never ending years of eternal suffering for 70-90 years of unrepentented sin--impossible.
It was symbolism for the value of missing eternal life and being eternally cut off from God---God gave all a choice( by actions) Deuteronomy 30:19--life or death.-eternal. Our choice.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 7:12:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

You forgot to mention fasting. What type of God would require humans to remain without food and water.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:13:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

In our world we have enough resources to feed 3 planets, but our great human beings are stealing from each other, americans dying from obesity and in africa they starving becuase no food. Dont blame God blame your selfish human fellows, lol imagine a world of no religion, there will be more disgusting selfish humans thank religion for doing people to help the suffering..
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:18:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 7:12:54 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

You forgot to mention fasting. What type of God would require humans to remain without food and water.

Lol making fun of fasting... for your reminder one benefit fast makes people to feel how poor ones are feeling its encouraging to help to those who have nothing, what do you say its not worth it?
Never fart near dog
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 9:36:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:13:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

In our world we have enough resources to feed 3 planets, but our great human beings are stealing from each other, americans dying from obesity and in africa they starving becuase no food. Dont blame God blame your selfish human fellows, lol imagine a world of no religion, there will be more disgusting selfish humans thank religion for doing people to help the suffering..

Well currently humanity manufactures enough food to feed 9 billion people, and we currently have 7.5 billion. I don't know where you got your 3 planets thing.

But even accepting that, let me ask you a question. If you woke up one day with the superpower to redistribute food from people who don't need it to people who need it, would you? Any good person would say yes. We're talking about saving starving children.

Why would it be any different for god?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:00:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:36:34 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:13:19 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

In our world we have enough resources to feed 3 planets, but our great human beings are stealing from each other, americans dying from obesity and in africa they starving becuase no food. Dont blame God blame your selfish human fellows, lol imagine a world of no religion, there will be more disgusting selfish humans thank religion for doing people to help the suffering..

Well currently humanity manufactures enough food to feed 9 billion people, and we currently have 7.5 billion. I don't know where you got your 3 planets thing.

But even accepting that, let me ask you a question. If you woke up one day with the superpower to redistribute food from people who don't need it to people who need it, would you? Any good person would say yes. We're talking about saving starving children.

Why would it be any different for god?

This is what Islam says, God created this life as a test, some poor some rich some weak etc... so our obligation is to help those who are need it becuase all you have is from God (including our bodies..) and if you dont, there is judgement day, everyone will get what he/she deserve... God will not let it rain a bunch of breads in africa, you i everybody have to work.. if you have the ability to help these poeple and you dont do it, you will be responsible on the day of judgement...
Never fart near dog
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:06:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 9:18:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:12:54 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

You forgot to mention fasting. What type of God would require humans to remain without food and water.

Lol making fun of fasting... for your reminder one benefit fast makes people to feel how poor ones are feeling its encouraging to help to those who have nothing, what do you say its not worth it?

Fasting is not logical. It is done for many days in a row.
Do poor remain without water also if there is clean water in the cities.
There are other ways to feel and people do dieting as well . Don't you think they know that. There is no need for fasting. People are well aware how it feels when you are hungry. Even a child knows that.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:13:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 10:06:31 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:18:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:12:54 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

You forgot to mention fasting. What type of God would require humans to remain without food and water.

Lol making fun of fasting... for your reminder one benefit fast makes people to feel how poor ones are feeling its encouraging to help to those who have nothing, what do you say its not worth it?

Fasting is not logical. It is done for many days in a row.
Do poor remain without water also if there is clean water in the cities.
There are other ways to feel and people do dieting as well . Don't you think they know that. There is no need for fasting. People are well aware how it feels when you are hungry. Even a child knows that.

Nop, you know there is a korean proverb that says seeing 100 times not equal feeling it once...
Never fart near dog
Martley
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:34:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

The existence of suffering is perhaps the hardest thing for Christians to explain or come to terms with. The primary problem is that most 1st world Christians cannot relate to true suffering in the world, and cannot image the real situations that exist in this world... and therefore simply come up with semantics to justify it or explain it... but this prevents them from ever facing it. The most common explanation I see... which has already been demonstrated in some posts above is the morality of humans... that most suffering in this world is caused by humans. That god created humans in a morally and spiritually imperfect state and that suffering is an extension this imperfect state and our ability to justify it is a result of this imperfect state. Furthermore that suffering is a result of our imperfections effecting one another and not the fault of god... for example that we fat Americans eat way too much food while others starve... or the that some people squander fortunes in Vegas while others are poor and suffer. This can also be cloaked in "free will". However, this issue of suffering has driven many away from faith, as faith supplies really no logical or believable explanation for the existence of suffering. Instead, it offers only theological innuendo. The existence of suffering and evil in the world is an issue which I have not seen any theist provide a reasonable explanation too... it is truly a problem.
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:49:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
If you believe in evolution of species then you need to see that process in human social development as well. We are a young species learning how to use our brains without violence of animals and it's still evolving. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity as Christianity is God's way of pacifying human beings in order to stop their otherwise inherent animal violence capabilities that can come out at most any time under stress.
skinker
Posts: 345
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 10:51:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Jesus H. Christ! that Chas. Atlas Geezer Freak side-bar ad bothers me! What is with Debate that they run these idiot sex ads while we're discussing religious issues.
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:51:40 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 10:13:45 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 10:06:31 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:18:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:12:54 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

You forgot to mention fasting. What type of God would require humans to remain without food and water.

Lol making fun of fasting... for your reminder one benefit fast makes people to feel how poor ones are feeling its encouraging to help to those who have nothing, what do you say its not worth it?

Fasting is not logical. It is done for many days in a row.
Do poor remain without water also if there is clean water in the cities.
There are other ways to feel and people do dieting as well . Don't you think they know that. There is no need for fasting. People are well aware how it feels when you are hungry. Even a child knows that.

Nop, you know there is a korean proverb that says seeing 100 times not equal feeling it once...

you have to show how many people are without water due to poverty. Being without water has more to do with place one lives. For example a desert.
And people who fast. What is their track record. Fighting wars in the name of God and killing innocents. Do they even know human suffering.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 3:15:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 3:42:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.


Blaming God when you obviously have 0 clue to reality---
God sent his son, Jesus on all our behalfs, if we accept it

And Jesus taught this ultra important truth to all

Matt 6:33---Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom, and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-sustenance, covering, spirituality) Jesus taught his Father would provide these 3 things daily if one lived to do those two things.

Its the teachers claiming to be Christian who cannot teach this truth because of the name that goes with( his)--it exposes them as false religions--so millions upon millions of children have died because they( or their parents) weren't taught this truth, the rest died because their spiritual teachers are false as well.

So it is not Gods fault. Its the darkness of the hearts of men that cause it.

If God exists and is omnipotent, then he's allowing millions of innocent children to starve to death while he sits idly on his fat metaphysical butt. There's really no way out of that. And trying to blame people - who aren't omnipotent - is pretty pathetic. If I could snap my fingers and feed the hungry, I would. So apparently, I'm far more benevolent than your omni-benevolent God.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Installgentoo
Posts: 1,420
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:16:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

I think you might be at home here reddit.com/r/nongolfers.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:18:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/17/2014 3:15:20 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:42:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.


Blaming God when you obviously have 0 clue to reality---
God sent his son, Jesus on all our behalfs, if we accept it

And Jesus taught this ultra important truth to all

Matt 6:33---Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom, and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-sustenance, covering, spirituality) Jesus taught his Father would provide these 3 things daily if one lived to do those two things.

Its the teachers claiming to be Christian who cannot teach this truth because of the name that goes with( his)--it exposes them as false religions--so millions upon millions of children have died because they( or their parents) weren't taught this truth, the rest died because their spiritual teachers are false as well.

So it is not Gods fault. Its the darkness of the hearts of men that cause it.

If God exists and is omnipotent, then he's allowing millions of innocent children to starve to death while he sits idly on his fat metaphysical butt. There's really no way out of that. And trying to blame people - who aren't omnipotent - is pretty pathetic. If I could snap my fingers and feed the hungry, I would.

.... and what would you do the next day, and the next, and the next? In fact, where would you stop? Would you allow anyone to die? Where does this "benevolence" of yours end? Or does it?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 4:53:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/17/2014 4:18:28 AM, annanicole wrote:
Would you allow anyone to die?
As an omiwhatever god, why would I want anyone to die?

Oh maybe one of it's omni's is stupid.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 5:40:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 7:12:54 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

You forgot to mention fasting. What type of God would require humans to remain without food and water.

Lol, nobody was asking anyone to die. Actually fasting is interesting that not only does it contain spiritual benefits but can be beneficial to our bodies to "flush" it out once in a while. Could you imagine what the obesity rate would look like if everyone practiced such a thing. On top of that people would feel wonderful, perhaps for the first time in their lives, sure, fasting is uncomfortable but who gives a dern sometimes we have to leave our comfort to obtain something new.
Besides there are people who fast but drink water as well.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 6:06:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/17/2014 3:15:20 AM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/16/2014 3:42:03 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.


Blaming God when you obviously have 0 clue to reality---
God sent his son, Jesus on all our behalfs, if we accept it

And Jesus taught this ultra important truth to all

Matt 6:33---Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom, and his( Jehovah) righteousness, and all these other things will be added.( Matt 6-sustenance, covering, spirituality) Jesus taught his Father would provide these 3 things daily if one lived to do those two things.

Its the teachers claiming to be Christian who cannot teach this truth because of the name that goes with( his)--it exposes them as false religions--so millions upon millions of children have died because they( or their parents) weren't taught this truth, the rest died because their spiritual teachers are false as well.

So it is not Gods fault. Its the darkness of the hearts of men that cause it.

If God exists and is omnipotent, then he's allowing millions of innocent children to starve to death while he sits idly on his fat metaphysical butt. There's really no way out of that. And trying to blame people - who aren't omnipotent - is pretty pathetic. If I could snap my fingers and feed the hungry, I would. So apparently, I'm far more benevolent than your omni-benevolent God.

Actually you who cannot even create a single blade of grass, obviously have 0 clue in comparison to God who can hang trillions of ton planets onto nothing. God doesn't interfere with free will---it is mortals fault---greed, hate, and separation--all caused by the darkness of mortal hearts. The liars claiming to be Jesus teachers who wont teach the truth I showed are at fault as well.
matt.mcguire88
Posts: 1,137
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 6:09:56 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 10:06:31 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 9:18:36 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/16/2014 7:12:54 PM, debateuser wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:
Lets discuss this all powerful, all LOVE god and how he treats his most vulnerable of all his creations?

You know, the babies who die in their thousands everyday.

You lot will tell me it's my fault because I do nothing and yet I do what I can, as an insignificant human.

Any of us who can actually see, know that your pretend god doesn't do jack sh*t.

I'll never tire of saying this, with as much sarcasm as it contains.

What a wonderful god.............................................geez you people are dumb.

You forgot to mention fasting. What type of God would require humans to remain without food and water.

Lol making fun of fasting... for your reminder one benefit fast makes people to feel how poor ones are feeling its encouraging to help to those who have nothing, what do you say its not worth it?

Fasting is not logical. It is done for many days in a row.
Do poor remain without water also if there is clean water in the cities.
There are other ways to feel and people do dieting as well . Don't you think they know that. There is no need for fasting. People are well aware how it feels when you are hungry. Even a child knows that.

You do realize that fasting is a personal choice for the most part right? I would almost guarantee that a large percentage of believers probably haven't even tried it. There are no set number of days one must fast, we don't fast for 40 days like Jesus! c'mon, it's completely a personal element.
ethang5
Posts: 4,115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 6:34:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/16/2014 10:34:14 PM, Martley wrote:
At 7/16/2014 11:39:27 AM, bulproof wrote:

When I was young and first learned about the Earth being round, it puzzled me to no end how people near the south pole kept from falling off the earth. My puzzlement was due to one piece of faulty thinking. I didn't know that gravity pulled everyone not down, but towards the center of the Earth.

Until I understood that, how people could remain standing on the "bottom" of the Earth would always be a problem for me.

The same dynamic is true for this so called "Problem of Evil". (PoE) It is difficult for some because of the incorrect beliefs they already have. With gravaty, I simply knew it pulled us "down". I never questioned that because it was a self-evident fact. Right?

In the same way, most people who ponder the POE have beliefs that they think are so self-evident, they never question them. And it is those very "facts" that cause them to be incorrect about what they think is happening concerning God and the existence of evil.

Now, when I was puzzled about gravity, if someone had come to me and said, "Gravity does not pull us down. In fact, there is no such thing as down. Down is relative."

I would have concluded that the person was an idiot. Sort of the way bully now childishly thinks we are "dumb".

I needed to learn about subjectivity, and how direction is related to position, and how the world appears to people is relative to other things. But my eyes would have glazed over and I would have lost interest before I could "get it." So today, people have 10 second attention spans and immature expectations. Try to give them the details to understand the PoE and their attention falters. So they don't understand. But will conclude you were talking nonsense or conjuring up an answer to "excuse God".

I've already lost some of you.

The existence of suffering is perhaps the hardest thing for Christians to explain or come to terms with.

How do you know this? It may be that way with you, but how do you know it's that way for Christians? I have lived (resided) in 12 different countries in my life and the PoE is a problem only to smug, rich (by the worlds standard), western people who have a "you're here to serve me" view of God. America isn't the world.

The primary problem is that most 1st world Christians cannot relate to true suffering in the world, and cannot image the real situations that exist in this world... and therefore simply come up with semantics to justify it or explain it... but this prevents them from ever facing it.

This is partly because they also suffer under the same wrong concepts that hinder atheists. If you ask most people in countries where suffering is the norm, almost all of them would be aghast that someone would blame God for their suffering, or that God is somehow responsible for alleviating it. Wouldn't it be expected that the people suffering most would be the ones with the greatest problem concerning the PoE? But that is not so.

The most common explanation I see... which has already been demonstrated in some posts above is the morality of humans... that most suffering in this world is caused by humans. That god created humans in a morally and spiritually imperfect state and that suffering is an extension this imperfect state and our ability to justify it is a result of this imperfect state.

I only want it noted that this is NOT the Christian viewpoint. You post does not make that clear.

Furthermore that suffering is a result of our imperfections effecting one another and not the fault of god... for example that we fat Americans eat way too much food while others starve... or the that some people squander fortunes in Vegas while others are poor and suffer. This can also be cloaked in "free will".

Your bias is showing! Calling Free will a "cloak" demonstrates your bias. Free will plays a part. And if you take the argument which rejects free will to its conclusion, it calls for a tyrant God. How that is better or a solution to suffering is never explained.

However, this issue of suffering has driven many away from faith, as faith supplies really no logical or believable explanation for the existence of suffering. Instead, it offers only theological innuendo.

This is easily shown to be bias. Generally, belief in God tends to rise in human societies as suffering rises. If your claim above were true, this could not be so. What you mean is YOU find the explanations unconvincing, and you are trying through innuendo to make your readers believe most do also.

The fact is that for thousands of years, Christianity has convinced millions of people, both suffering and not, that it has an answer worth believing. And it is still doing so in record numbers all over the world.

The existence of suffering and evil in the world is an issue which I have not seen any theist provide a reasonable explanation too... it is truly a problem.

Would you answer a few questions for me about your assumptions underlying why you think this is a problem?

If someone asked me, "Have you stopped beating your wife?" I would ask, "What makes you think I'm married?"