Jump to topic:

Questions for bul.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:23:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Poor thang was asked to create this thread, but of course he didn't have the guts.

So I've made it.

According to many of the seriously deluded I don't answer questions (the fact that they don't understand the answers is much closer) so here is your chance.

Come at me.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 1:41:35 PM
At 7/16/2014 1:23:48 PM, bulproof wrote:
Poor thang was asked to create this thread, but of course he didn't have the guts.

So I've made it.

According to many of the seriously deluded I don't answer questions (the fact that they don't understand the answers is much closer) so here is your chance.

Come at me.

Why do you insist on trolling on here by saying unkind things? What is the point? What do you want?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 2:36:53 PM
At 7/16/2014 1:41:35 PM, mishapqueen wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Why do you insist on trolling on here by saying unkind things? What is the point? What do you want?

It appears from his OP that he thinks he does answer questions. It's just that he types out his questions in black ink, but his answers in white. It helps to separate the two.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:08:59 PM
At 7/16/2014 2:36:53 PM, annanicole wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

It appears from his OP that he thinks he does answer questions. It's just that he types out his questions in black ink, but his answers in white. It helps to separate the two.

Hmmm. Good theory! ;)
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
skinker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:15:06 PM
Don't feed trolls is my suggestion. The more attention bullsnot gets the more he likes it, negative attention is A-OK for nine-year old brains in adult bodies..
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:19:48 PM

So I've made it.

Come at me.

To fertlize the egg, 300 million of sperms fighting each other for their chance to get to the egg and only one sperm get it right. How come someone like you passed it and came about? :D
Never fart near dog
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2014 4:56:19 PM

So I've made it.

Come at me.

I'll start the questions...Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:10:41 AM
At 7/16/2014 4:56:19 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

I'll start the questions...Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?

Maybe because you wouldn't get anyone to jump out anyway.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:43:08 AM

So I've made it.

Come at me.

You are right, some of the things I say are unkind, but your beliefs are obscene, cast the first stone.
Just trying to help.
World peace.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 12:49:19 AM

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Response: Hahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST DISS EVER. Hahahahahaha!!!! I'm in tears.

I literally signed in just to tell you that. Very clever. Bulproof, you are ordered to officially just shut up after that one. There is no coming back from that.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 1:13:51 AM
At 7/17/2014 12:49:19 AM, Fatihah wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Response: Hahahahahahhahahah!!!!!!! THAT IS THE FUNNIEST DISS EVER. Hahahahahaha!!!! I'm in tears.

I literally signed in just to tell you that. Very clever. Bulproof, you are ordered to officially just shut up after that one. There is no coming back from that.

Proof of that saying.
Small things amuse small minds.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 8:59:59 AM
At 7/17/2014 12:43:08 AM, bulproof wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

You are right, some of the things I say are unkind, but your beliefs are obscene, cast the first stone.

How are my beliefs "obscene"?

Just trying to help.
World peace.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:08:52 AM
At 7/17/2014 8:59:59 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

I think it really depends on the beliefs you hold.

Christianity is archaic though, so I understand bul's desire to engage in persuasive discourse to change you minds from a destructive path. He just doesn't know how to do it properly and respectfully.

Insulting the fellow isn't going to help. Kill him with kindness would be my suggestion.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:12:39 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:08:52 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Christianity is archaic though, so I understand bul's desire to engage in persuasive discourse to change you minds from a destructive path. He just doesn't know how to do it properly and respectfully.

If he is trying to persuade me to change, he isn't succeeding. He has called me stupid and has asked me questions that are insulting. I'm not mad at him, but it is getting tiring.

Insulting the fellow isn't going to help. Kill him with kindness would be my suggestion.

That's what I'm trying to do.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:15:43 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:12:39 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

If he is trying to persuade me to change, he isn't succeeding. He has called me stupid and has asked me questions that are insulting. I'm not mad at him, but it is getting tiring.

As I mentioned before, it really depends on what your beliefs are.

If you think children should be devoured by their parents in a praying mantis-like style, that's fairly obscene, but if you're just a Christian, I think the term obscene is a bit of a stretch.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:18:52 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:15:43 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

If you think children should be devoured by their parents in a praying mantis-like style, that's fairly obscene, but if you're just a Christian, I think the term obscene is a bit of a stretch.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

I'm just a Christian, and I have never tried to offend any one. See for yourself:
http://www.debate.org...
This is just one example.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:34:41 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:18:52 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

I'm just a Christian, and I have never tried to offend any one. See for yourself:

Yeah, that behavior is immature and counter-productive.

I'm an anti-theist and I don't bother trolling Christians. It just makes anyone who isn't Christian look bad.

Bul is just angry at the state of the world and lashing out at the followers of what he perceives to be the cause of the problem. The problems with the world are so much deeper than religious differences, that it's pointless to demonize individual followers.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:35:37 AM

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Let's see what a stretch it is?

What punishment would you allow your brother to endure for a crime you committed?
What punishment would you allow your brother to endure for a crime some stranger committed?
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:36:48 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:35:37 AM, bulproof wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

What punishment would you allow your brother to endure for a crime you committed?
What punishment would you allow your brother to endure for a crime some stranger committed?

None, as it was my crime.

None, as it was the stranger's crime.

I am not a Christian, your inane trolling is pointless.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:37:46 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:34:41 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

I'm an anti-theist and I don't bother trolling Christians. It just makes anyone who isn't Christian look bad.

Bul is just angry at the state of the world and lashing out at the followers of what he perceives to be the cause of the problem. The problems with the world are so much deeper than religious differences, that it's pointless to demonize individual followers.

Grow up.
I'm not angry sonny. Especially on here, this is just pure fun.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:39:02 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:37:46 AM, bulproof wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Grow up.

No, you're angry. You're also in denial about it.
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:46:53 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:39:02 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Grow up.

Bulproof is enjoying himself at the expense of the people he mocks.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:50:23 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:36:48 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Well done then dummy. Don't defend their obscenities if you don't agree with them. You may need to evaluate what it is you believe sonny.

Your inane support for the obscenities you disagree with is insane.

Try again.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:56:09 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:46:53 AM, mishapqueen wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Grow up.

I mock your beliefs.

Your indoctrinators have made you your beliefs and you become offended, too bad.

Your beliefs are obscene.

Care to answer the questions in post #18?
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:58:01 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:50:23 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/17/2014 9:36:48 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Well done then dummy. Don't defend their obscenities if you don't agree with them. You may need to evaluate what it is you believe sonny.

Your inane support for the obscenities you disagree with is insane.

Try again.

And you're alienating people who actually agree with you for the petty and primal rush of adrenaline one gets from being a terrible person.

By being cruel, crass and rude to Christians you damage the very movement you claim to support.

One can be respectful and still disagree with specific aspects of a faith, but to call all of Christianity an obscenity belies an ingrained bigotry.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:58:10 AM
At 7/17/2014 1:13:51 AM, bulproof wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Proof of that saying.

but how do you know that? i told you last time i have big one, and you got wrong with that... give a proof !
Never fart near dog
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:58:30 AM

So I've made it.

Come at me.

What happened to you as a child to make you such a bitter and angry individual?
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:58:45 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:56:09 AM, bulproof wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Grow up.

I mock your beliefs.

Your indoctrinators have made you your beliefs and you become offended, too bad.

Your beliefs are obscene.

Thank you for proving my point!

Care to answer the questions in post #18?

Only if you care to listen to the answers. If so, I will be glad to answer them.

--Joey

Nunc aut Numquam
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 9:59:39 AM

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Just trying to help.
World peace.

Grow up.

He's not really enjoying himself. He's getting an adrenaline rush which ends in a crash that leaves him in a darker, angrier place when it's over.

He's making himself a more bitter person and a more bigoted person.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2014 10:00:55 AM
At 7/17/2014 9:58:10 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/17/2014 1:13:51 AM, bulproof wrote:

So I've made it.

Come at me.

Proof of that saying.

but how do you know that? i told you last time i have big one, and you got wrong with that... give a proof !

Read what fati said. Enough said.

I don't explain imbecility I merely highlight it for the enjoyment of others.