Jump to topic:

Atheism Has Been Proven True

LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 9:30:09 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Because God is evil sky bully who causes innocent people to suffer for instance you are dude who have sex with a hundred guys and then you get AIDS and die you are totally innocent of what happened to you despite the fact that God said not to have sex with people of the same gender and checkmate Christians God is so evil!
You see we humans are entitled to be able to live any way we please in complete defiance of God's rules and still have Him provide for our every need because we say that He owes us and thus He must somehow owe us and not the other way around we atheists are so smart and our logic is perfect!
And when a child gets raped by a pedophile it is completely God's fault that a human decided to rape a child what a evil God He is allowing us to make our own choices how evil Sky Bully!
So the bottom line is that we humans are entitled to perfect lives and God is supposed to support our wonderfully sinful lifestyles and if we have to pay the price for our lifestyles then it shows how evil God is so atheism is the way the truth the life and the Earth is flat so sayeth my lord and savior Charles Darwin so checkmate!!!!!!!!!!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Brendan21
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 11:06:45 AM
At 7/18/2014 9:30:09 AM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Because God is evil sky bully who causes innocent people to suffer for instance you are dude who have sex with a hundred guys and then you get AIDS and die you are totally innocent of what happened to you despite the fact that God said not to have sex with people of the same gender and checkmate Christians God is so evil!
You see we humans are entitled to be able to live any way we please in complete defiance of God's rules and still have Him provide for our every need because we say that He owes us and thus He must somehow owe us and not the other way around we atheists are so smart and our logic is perfect!
And when a child gets raped by a pedophile it is completely God's fault that a human decided to rape a child what a evil God He is allowing us to make our own choices how evil Sky Bully!
So the bottom line is that we humans are entitled to perfect lives and God is supposed to support our wonderfully sinful lifestyles and if we have to pay the price for our lifestyles then it shows how evil God is so atheism is the way the truth the life and the Earth is flat so sayeth my lord and savior Charles Darwin so checkmate!!!!!!!!!!

You are talking about the problem of Evil, and why an all-good, all-knowing and all-powerful God would allow such evils. This in no way proves Atheism but it does discredit Christian logic. BTW your troll post is not helpful, and 100% the reason only I posted.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 6:36:03 PM
At 7/18/2014 11:06:45 AM, Brendan21 wrote:

You are talking about the problem of Evil, and why an all-good, all-knowing and all-powerful God would allow such evils. This in no way proves Atheism but it does discredit Christian logic. BTW your troll post is not helpful, and 100% the reason only I posted.

Who said that I was trolling?

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 6:54:18 PM

Response: The problem of evil is resolved by Allah. For in Islam, this life is chosen by us. Meaning you agreed to be tested in this life, thus agreeing to be faced with Evil. Therefore God is not to blame, since you asked to be human and be tested in this life. Atheism loses.
Romanii
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 7:32:35 PM
At 7/18/2014 6:54:18 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Response: The problem of evil is resolved by Allah. For in Islam, this life is chosen by us. Meaning you agreed to be tested in this life, thus agreeing to be faced with Evil. Therefore God is not to blame, since you asked to be human and be tested in this life. Atheism loses.

Convenient that I don't recall agreeing to this at all, huh?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 7:35:02 PM
At 7/18/2014 7:32:35 PM, Romanii wrote:

Response: You're not suppose to recall it. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a test.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 7:48:12 PM
At 7/18/2014 7:39:39 PM, AngelofDeath wrote:
Wut

The

F*ck

Is wrong with you???

Yay atheism and all that, but....

This is a jab at the "atheists" who seem to actually be theists who have a bone to pick with God.

n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 7:58:09 PM
At 7/18/2014 7:35:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Nice ad hoc.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 8:13:36 PM
At 7/18/2014 7:58:09 PM, n7 wrote:

Nice ad hoc.

Response: Likewise.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:25:56 PM
At 7/18/2014 8:13:36 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/18/2014 7:58:09 PM, n7 wrote:

Nice ad hoc.

Response: Likewise.

Rebuttal: How is my response an ad hoc?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

Installgentoo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:26:23 PM
At 7/18/2014 7:46:19 PM, Double_R wrote:
I hate when people refer to Atheism as if it was an assertion. Why is this so difficult?

I dunno why it's so difficult for atheists on the internet to understand that saying god does not exist, and also saying they are not making a claim, is logically absurd. Maybe you should help them understand that.
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:55:08 PM
At 7/19/2014 12:26:23 PM, Installgentoo wrote:
I hate when people refer to Atheism as if it was an assertion. Why is this so difficult?

I dunno why it's so difficult for atheists on the internet to understand that saying god does not exist, and also saying they are not making a claim, is logically absurd. Maybe you should help them understand that.

Because they confuse the INABILITY to prove a universal negative, with the responsibility to provide justification for claims.

Which there are ways to inductively argue for some universal negatives. Such as square circles, and married bachelors. Everyone says those things can not exist and CAN put into words why the think those things do not exist. Oh, but say the word God, and now all kinds of extra "logical" rules comes out.

It is absurd. And a symptom of lacking critical thinking skills.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:56:34 PM
At 7/19/2014 12:25:56 PM, n7 wrote:

Response: The fact that you consider my response as such.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:14:58 PM

Who said we're being tested in this life? We're being tested but no in the way you think;

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

If life is a test, then why does all flesh perish during this age?
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:35:20 PM
At 7/19/2014 2:14:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Who said we're being tested in this life? We're being tested but no in the way you think;

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.

Response: Allah says we are tested. That is how we know. The flesh perishes because it is not required in the Hereafter.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:37:23 PM
At 7/19/2014 2:35:20 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:14:58 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Ecclesiastes 3

Response: Allah says we are tested. That is how we know. The flesh perishes because it is not required in the Hereafter.

We people in the spirit of God will get new flesh in the next age and take on many different forms in our individual visions and dreams.

Muslims are just as lost as Christians and Jews.
GOD-vs-ITSELF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:44:32 PM

This is how the religious spend their afternoon? Devising strawman arguments, for petty kicks.
If You Believe In Free Will, Then Don't Picture A Hippo For One Minute. Starting NOW
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:47:15 PM
At 7/19/2014 1:56:34 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/19/2014 12:25:56 PM, n7 wrote:

Response: The fact that you consider my response as such.

What makes an ad hoc?

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:47:22 PM
At 7/19/2014 2:37:23 PM, bornofgod wrote:

We people in the spirit of God will get new flesh in the next age and take on many different forms in our individual visions and dreams.

Muslims are just as lost as Christians and Jews.

Response: According to what authority?
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:50:43 PM
At 7/19/2014 2:49:36 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:47:15 PM, n7 wrote:

What makes an ad hoc?

Response: Why use a term you need now to be defined?

Because I want to see your idea of what it is.

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 3:00:12 PM
At 7/19/2014 2:50:43 PM, n7 wrote:

What makes an ad hoc?

Response: Then you can refer to a dictionary. I don't define words or terms. The dictionary does.
n7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 3:21:27 PM
At 7/19/2014 3:00:12 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:50:43 PM, n7 wrote:

What makes an ad hoc?

Response: Then you can refer to a dictionary. I don't define words or terms. The dictionary does.

Oh boy. I just wanted to see if you knew what an ad hoc was. Stop trying to be rhetorical about it.

Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 3:23:53 PM
At 7/19/2014 12:26:23 PM, Installgentoo wrote:

My point exactly. If atheism said that I would not be asking the question, which still applies.
PeacefulChaos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 3:33:54 PM
Because God is evil sky bully who causes innocent people to suffer

lol

"sky bully"
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 3:33:56 PM
At 7/19/2014 3:21:27 PM, n7 wrote:

Oh boy. I just wanted to see if you knew what an ad hoc was. Stop trying to be rhetorical about it.

Response: And I just wanted to see why you think such a question was logical. Stop trying to be evasive about it.