Total Posts:106|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Embarrassment

lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 11:20:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

+1

Of course the atheists have their fair share of troll-y idiots like bulproof, but the majority of them are reasonable and kind. But we have many ignorant theists who resort to bare assertions and ad hominems, or just quote their sacred book and act like it's evidence.

Not all theists on the forum are like this.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2014 11:52:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR".
Yes, that's called "schizophrenia".

For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening.
So you've been schizophrenic for 26-years without treatment. Every believer in EVERY god holds that belief by faith. You're nothing special. You're level of mental illness has simply exceeded mere theism and is now a clinical disorder.

Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.
Just like David Koresh, Jim Jones, Harold Camping and thousands of other sick, twisted imposters.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:04:25 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:52:35 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR".
Yes, that's called "schizophrenia".

For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening.
So you've been schizophrenic for 26-years without treatment. Every believer in EVERY god holds that belief by faith. You're nothing special. You're level of mental illness has simply exceeded mere theism and is now a clinical disorder.

Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.
Just like David Koresh, Jim Jones, Harold Camping and thousands of other sick, twisted imposters.

I'm not a theist. A theist is one who believes there is a God. I'm a saint who knows God so I don't have to believe in Him anymore. The names atheists and theists are for people who haven't got a clue who our invisible Creator is.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:15:44 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

Response: You're not even a theist. Why you insist on behaving as if no one knows that is another example of how dude atheists and agnostics are.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 3:06:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

So he stopped coming in 2009?
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 9:46:28 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 3:06:29 AM, muzebreak wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

So he stopped coming in 2009?

I notice I didn't write 2008 behind June 16th, the day that God had me start writing for Him. It was another year or so before I began to speak for Him, which takes a lot more confidence to do.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 10:10:34 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Ya, your experience, you anecdotal evidence, is you alone having an experience which is better explained with a mental illness. You then try and talk as if you know the absolute truth, even though there is no evidence that you do.

My anecdotal evidence is that 17 people I have met so far had the exact (or at least so similar it seems exact) same experience involving one of the Goddesses. I did not even know 8 of them until after the experience. We have yet to find an explanation for it, so I take it that it was true.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 10:11:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 12:15:44 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

Response: You're not even a theist. Why you insist on behaving as if no one knows that is another example of how dude atheists and agnostics are.

Yay! Another deluded person that can't even keep his promises! Remember, where we promised to not talk to each other anymore? Oh, right, you are so deluded that you do not grasp SIMPLE logic.

I am a theist, deal with it.
You are a deluded moron, deal with it.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 10:23:33 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 10:10:34 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Ya, your experience, you anecdotal evidence, is you alone having an experience which is better explained with a mental illness. You then try and talk as if you know the absolute truth, even though there is no evidence that you do.

My anecdotal evidence is that 17 people I have met so far had the exact (or at least so similar it seems exact) same experience involving one of the Goddesses. I did not even know 8 of them until after the experience. We have yet to find an explanation for it, so I take it that it was true.

What can be explained is religion. What can't be explained is the Truth. The Truth is given to those who listen to Him and obey His commandments.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 10:26:48 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 10:11:43 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/19/2014 12:15:44 AM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

Response: You're not even a theist. Why you insist on behaving as if no one knows that is another example of how dude atheists and agnostics are.

Yay! Another deluded person that can't even keep his promises! Remember, where we promised to not talk to each other anymore? Oh, right, you are so deluded that you do not grasp SIMPLE logic.

I am a theist, deal with it.
You are a deluded moron, deal with it.

What's logical to theists and atheists has deceived them from the Truth who appears illogical to ALL His people.

Jeremiah 15:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:39:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

I'm a troll
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 12:41:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 12:39:04 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

I'm a troll

Yes. Lol
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
PureX
Posts: 1,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:16:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Over the years I have come to understand that these crazy belief systems are the result of spiritual, intellectual, and emotional abuse that occurs when children are raised by authoritarians. And it's a generational sickness like most forms of child abuse.

Under authoritarianism, the children are taught that their own natural curiosity and skepticism is bad, because it will cause them to disobey some external authority. And they are punished when they express themselves in this way. Under the authoritarians, obedience is always the ultimate goal. And to maintain that goal, one must deny one's own thoughts, feelings, and natural inclinations in favor of the rule of the authority. And since severe punish soon follows any child who dares to disobey (think, feel, and act of their own accord) they learn to deeply fear their own thoughts, feelings, and inclinations. And so to feel safe, they must adhere as absolutely and unquestionably as possible to the given authority.

As a result, they never really grow up, and into their own individual natures. And they remain, instead, adult children: obedient to the childish concepts, images, and mechanisms of an unquestionable "authority". And what better authority for these authoritarians to follow than a divine authority! How could one dare to question God, Himself?
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Kerfluffer
Posts: 123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:34:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

How does that work exactly? How can you be sure that it's really God's voice when it agrees with scripture if you hear lots of random voices in your head?
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:44:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 1:34:30 PM, Kerfluffer wrote:
While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

How does that work exactly? How can you be sure that it's really God's voice when it agrees with scripture if you hear lots of random voices in your head?

Well, it's complicated, and must always be taken with a grain of salt. For me, God's voice is calm and quiet, and to the point. He never beats around the bush. I often right it down, and later come and analyze it to see if it is on point and consistent with Scripture. If it isn't I know I'm listening to the wrong voice and I toss it. Does that help?
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
Fatihah
Posts: 7,740
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 1:55:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 10:11:43 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


Yay! Another deluded person that can't even keep his promises! Remember, where we promised to not talk to each other anymore? Oh, right, you are so deluded that you do not grasp SIMPLE logic.

I am a theist, deal with it.
You are a deluded moron, deal with it.

Response: I never made such a promise, deluded one. You made the promise and as usual, didn't follow your own word. The dummy fails again.

You're not a theist. Everyone knows it. Stop being dumb,
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:12:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.

This is getting frustrating. I see none of this in the Bible. I will stick with what I read in there even if you claim to have superior knowledge. I recommend that you leave my relationship with God in God's hands. While I appreciate your concerns, God is perfectly capable of setting me straight without help. He did that for you. He can do it for me. I'm following my conscience, the Bible, and what I feel God is telling me to do. You are more than welcome to pray for me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop adding requirements to Christianity that are not in the Bible. The Pharisees fell into that trap, I don't want you to experience it either. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:15:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/18/2014 11:20:19 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

+1

Of course the atheists have their fair share of troll-y idiots like bulproof, but the majority of them are reasonable and kind. But we have many ignorant theists who resort to bare assertions and ad hominems, or just quote their sacred book and act like it's evidence.

Not all theists on the forum are like this.


Thank you for saying that!
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:18:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 2:12:25 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.

This is getting frustrating. I see none of this in the Bible. I will stick with what I read in there even if you claim to have superior knowledge. I recommend that you leave my relationship with God in God's hands. While I appreciate your concerns, God is perfectly capable of setting me straight without help. He did that for you. He can do it for me. I'm following my conscience, the Bible, and what I feel God is telling me to do. You are more than welcome to pray for me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop adding requirements to Christianity that are not in the Bible. The Pharisees fell into that trap, I don't want you to experience it either. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

The religious Jews trusted the scriptures instead of the voice of the Lord, too. Here's what is said about these religious Jews who thought God existed in their scriptures;

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

When you reject the voice of the Lord spoken by a true saint, you will never learn about who you are in Him.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:22:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 2:18:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:12:25 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.

This is getting frustrating. I see none of this in the Bible. I will stick with what I read in there even if you claim to have superior knowledge. I recommend that you leave my relationship with God in God's hands. While I appreciate your concerns, God is perfectly capable of setting me straight without help. He did that for you. He can do it for me. I'm following my conscience, the Bible, and what I feel God is telling me to do. You are more than welcome to pray for me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop adding requirements to Christianity that are not in the Bible. The Pharisees fell into that trap, I don't want you to experience it either. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

The religious Jews trusted the scriptures instead of the voice of the Lord, too. Here's what is said about these religious Jews who thought God existed in their scriptures;

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

When you reject the voice of the Lord spoken by a true saint, you will never learn about who you are in Him.

But I have no way of knowing if you are a true saint. To me, (no offense) you are just a random guy on the internet. But I have seen you say: "The gospel ( voice of the Lord ) has nothing to do with a man named Jesus, his death and resurrection to forgive the sins of man." (http://www.debate.org...) That does not sound like a true saint at all. And technically, all Christians are saints.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:31:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 2:22:19 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:18:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:12:25 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.

This is getting frustrating. I see none of this in the Bible. I will stick with what I read in there even if you claim to have superior knowledge. I recommend that you leave my relationship with God in God's hands. While I appreciate your concerns, God is perfectly capable of setting me straight without help. He did that for you. He can do it for me. I'm following my conscience, the Bible, and what I feel God is telling me to do. You are more than welcome to pray for me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop adding requirements to Christianity that are not in the Bible. The Pharisees fell into that trap, I don't want you to experience it either. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

The religious Jews trusted the scriptures instead of the voice of the Lord, too. Here's what is said about these religious Jews who thought God existed in their scriptures;

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

When you reject the voice of the Lord spoken by a true saint, you will never learn about who you are in Him.

But I have no way of knowing if you are a true saint. To me, (no offense) you are just a random guy on the internet. But I have seen you say: "The gospel ( voice of the Lord ) has nothing to do with a man named Jesus, his death and resurrection to forgive the sins of man." (http://www.debate.org...) That does not sound like a true saint at all. And technically, all Christians are saints.

Christians are typically antichrists and false prophets who have no idea who our invisible Creator is. There are, however, a few chosen believers who call themselves Christians who listen to the gospel I preach here in Campbell, CA. I tell them to stop calling themselves Christians once I teach them that Christianity came from God's plan called the beast. I tell them to call themselves "true" chosen believers of God.
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:36:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 2:31:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:22:19 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:18:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:12:25 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
So many theists on this site make me embarrassed to call myself a theist...
All this complaining, all this self superiority...
All this "I am right, you are wrong, I will either provide no evidence or complete bull****" attitude.

I am not saying all theists on this site are like this, I am not saying that atheists on this site do not act like this, I am simply saying that enough theists on this site act like this to make me embarrassed to be a theist as well.

It's too bad you don't know our Creator who gives us saints boldness as we speak for Him. There's nothing embarrassing about speaking for our Creator.

Well, here's the thing; you don't know him either. But the really sad thing is that you don't know a good psychologist to help guide you back to having a grasp on reality. I'm quite serious. You're mentally ill beyond the mere humorous "thinks he's Roosevelt's bathrobe" kook.

I've known our invisible Creator since 7:30 on December 7th, 1979 when He came into my mind and spoke these words, "I AM YOUR CREATOR". For the next 28 1/2 years, every time He came into my mind to give me a command to obey, I knew it was Him because of the faith that He established with me on that cold December evening. Since June 16th, I've been writing and speaking for Him.

While that is a good thing, I have read some of your posts and a debate of yours, and you clearly discredit the Bible in favor of the voice in your head. That is backwards. I have heard God's voice myself, but if it doesn't match up with scripture, I discard it. How are you even sure you are right? Feelings and voices are not enough.

The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.

This is getting frustrating. I see none of this in the Bible. I will stick with what I read in there even if you claim to have superior knowledge. I recommend that you leave my relationship with God in God's hands. While I appreciate your concerns, God is perfectly capable of setting me straight without help. He did that for you. He can do it for me. I'm following my conscience, the Bible, and what I feel God is telling me to do. You are more than welcome to pray for me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop adding requirements to Christianity that are not in the Bible. The Pharisees fell into that trap, I don't want you to experience it either. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

The religious Jews trusted the scriptures instead of the voice of the Lord, too. Here's what is said about these religious Jews who thought God existed in their scriptures;

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

When you reject the voice of the Lord spoken by a true saint, you will never learn about who you are in Him.

But I have no way of knowing if you are a true saint. To me, (no offense) you are just a random guy on the internet. But I have seen you say: "The gospel ( voice of the Lord ) has nothing to do with a man named Jesus, his death and resurrection to forgive the sins of man." (http://www.debate.org...) That does not sound like a true saint at all. And technically, all Christians are saints.

Christians are typically antichrists and false prophets who have no idea who our invisible Creator is. There are, however, a few chosen believers who call themselves Christians who listen to the gospel I preach here in Campbell, CA. I tell them to stop calling themselves Christians once I teach them that Christianity came from God's plan called the beast. I tell them to call themselves "true" chosen believers of God.

You don't have any proof for that statement at all. Another weird quote from you "Christians believe that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the true gospels but these are actually the false gospels that the early saints were telling God's believers not to partake of."

I've been doubting whether you were a Christian at all, and now, I'm pretty sure you are not.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:41:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 2:36:07 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:31:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:22:19 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:18:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:12:25 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.

This is getting frustrating. I see none of this in the Bible. I will stick with what I read in there even if you claim to have superior knowledge. I recommend that you leave my relationship with God in God's hands. While I appreciate your concerns, God is perfectly capable of setting me straight without help. He did that for you. He can do it for me. I'm following my conscience, the Bible, and what I feel God is telling me to do. You are more than welcome to pray for me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop adding requirements to Christianity that are not in the Bible. The Pharisees fell into that trap, I don't want you to experience it either. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

The religious Jews trusted the scriptures instead of the voice of the Lord, too. Here's what is said about these religious Jews who thought God existed in their scriptures;

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

When you reject the voice of the Lord spoken by a true saint, you will never learn about who you are in Him.

But I have no way of knowing if you are a true saint. To me, (no offense) you are just a random guy on the internet. But I have seen you say: "The gospel ( voice of the Lord ) has nothing to do with a man named Jesus, his death and resurrection to forgive the sins of man." (http://www.debate.org...) That does not sound like a true saint at all. And technically, all Christians are saints.

Christians are typically antichrists and false prophets who have no idea who our invisible Creator is. There are, however, a few chosen believers who call themselves Christians who listen to the gospel I preach here in Campbell, CA. I tell them to stop calling themselves Christians once I teach them that Christianity came from God's plan called the beast. I tell them to call themselves "true" chosen believers of God.

You don't have any proof for that statement at all. Another weird quote from you "Christians believe that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the true gospels but these are actually the false gospels that the early saints were telling God's believers not to partake of."

I've been doubting whether you were a Christian at all, and now, I'm pretty sure you are not.

If you are a chosen believer, then you will listen to the voice of God rather than trust the scriptures for Eternal Life. Didn't you know that the Bible was produced and approved by men who had no idea who our invisible Creator was? Why would you trust men who didn't have the fear of the Lord or ever hear His voice?
mishapqueen
Posts: 3,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2014 2:45:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/19/2014 2:41:36 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:36:07 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:31:41 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:22:19 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:18:31 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:12:25 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/19/2014 2:03:45 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/19/2014 1:28:00 PM, mishapqueen wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:46:27 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:34:08 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:10:42 PM, bornofgod wrote:
At 7/18/2014 11:08:16 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:


The original scriptures were written by prophets and saints who knew God's voice and listened to it. We also have to obey all His commandments He puts into our minds to get us totally obedient and trust Him for everything before He has us start writing and speaking for Him.

If you've never felt the power of God to put your body to the ground and remain there until He lifts your body back up, then you don't know our Creator. What you heard came from God's plan called the beast to get you into the various religions of this world and keep you deceived from knowing what we saints are taught.

The reason God's beast and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil exists is to cause two different kinds of information. We're all born into this world with languages that come from deceptive information ( the tree of the knowledge of good and evil ). This information is what keeps God's people deceived from the information called the tree of life. This information from the tree of life is in contrast with the information of this world, which is necessary for God to connect with His servant, the Word of God, also known as His voice, Christ, Messiah, Son of God, etc.

God uses illusions called prophets and saints to testify to our created existence as the Word of God and learn about the past, present and future. He also taught me how He created us in the invisible realm. We prophets and saints are taught by our Creator that He created us as His voice, or Word. We speak or write from this Word to learn who we are in Him. Once we understand who we are, then He has us saints go out and preach the gospel to find His chosen believers who listen to us and learn who they are, too.

If you can't hear His voice in my written testimonies, then you were chosen to reject His voice during your time here in this world. Don't be alarmed at this. God only chose a few of His people to be prophets, saints and believers during this age but ALL God's people will enjoy the New Heaven and Earth after this world is destroyed to end this first age.

God only needed this first age to connect with His invisible servant and let us know who we are and how we'll live in the future age to come. Now that we know who we are and a little about the future, He will end this age called the "day of the Lord'. This is when the whole earth will shake violently right before the hot molten lava blows through the crust and melts everything back into molten rocks. This is called the "lake of fire" in the book of Revelation. I think it's in chapters 20 through 22 or so.

This is getting frustrating. I see none of this in the Bible. I will stick with what I read in there even if you claim to have superior knowledge. I recommend that you leave my relationship with God in God's hands. While I appreciate your concerns, God is perfectly capable of setting me straight without help. He did that for you. He can do it for me. I'm following my conscience, the Bible, and what I feel God is telling me to do. You are more than welcome to pray for me, but I would appreciate it if you would stop adding requirements to Christianity that are not in the Bible. The Pharisees fell into that trap, I don't want you to experience it either. I apologize if I have offended you in any way.

The religious Jews trusted the scriptures instead of the voice of the Lord, too. Here's what is said about these religious Jews who thought God existed in their scriptures;

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

When you reject the voice of the Lord spoken by a true saint, you will never learn about who you are in Him.

But I have no way of knowing if you are a true saint. To me, (no offense) you are just a random guy on the internet. But I have seen you say: "The gospel ( voice of the Lord ) has nothing to do with a man named Jesus, his death and resurrection to forgive the sins of man." (http://www.debate.org...) That does not sound like a true saint at all. And technically, all Christians are saints.

Christians are typically antichrists and false prophets who have no idea who our invisible Creator is. There are, however, a few chosen believers who call themselves Christians who listen to the gospel I preach here in Campbell, CA. I tell them to stop calling themselves Christians once I teach them that Christianity came from God's plan called the beast. I tell them to call themselves "true" chosen believers of God.

You don't have any proof for that statement at all. Another weird quote from you "Christians believe that Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the true gospels but these are actually the false gospels that the early saints were telling God's believers not to partake of."

I've been doubting whether you were a Christian at all, and now, I'm pretty sure you are not.

If you are a chosen believer, then you will listen to the voice of God rather than trust the scriptures for Eternal Life. Didn't you know that the Bible was produced and approved by men who had no idea who our invisible Creator was? Why would you trust men who didn't have the fear of the Lord or ever hear His voice?

God has never said that the Bible was useless and Jesus never discredited the scripture. I choose to listen to the voice of God in my heart and in the Bible. They are not mutually exclusive. I do not know about men making the Bible. I invite you to provide proof for your points.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam