Jump to topic:

Trolling or preaching the gospel?

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2014 10:48:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Whenever one of God's saints began preaching the gospel, it caused a division amongst the group of people who heard the voice of the Lord ( which is what "gospel" means ). Those who rejected the gospel thought the saint was a liar and blasphemer of their perceived deity ( imagined god ). Those who heard the gospel with curiosity and keep listening to the Word of the Lord, or His voice, become friends with the saint. They love what they hear without realizing it's the love of God that they're listening to.

The "love of God" is another symbolic term like the Voice of God, Word of God, Son of God, Christ, Messiah, Kingdom of God, Kingdom of Heaven, Zion, Eternal Life, Light of God, Light of Men, Breath of Life, Book of Life, Tree of Life, Holy Spirit, Counselor, etc.

When I bring the "love of God" ( the gospel ) in forums like this one, it immediately causes forum members to figure out who I AM. This causes division in any internet forum that the Voice of God ( the gospel ) enters. Many forum members will think of Me as a troll and try warn everyone else that I'm trolling. This term "trolling" causes fear in most forum members because a true "troll" is someone who plans to disrupt the forum without actually getting involved with the community of forum members, usually a group that has been involved with each other for a long period of time.

A forum group of old members become used to each other's idiosyncrasies so when I come into their forum and begin preaching the gospel ( God's love ), it causes them immediate fear. This fear is called pride. You can have individual pride with rules to protect your fears from other people or you can have group pride with rules to protect themselves from similar fears. For example; the group makes up rules to protect themselves from an internet troll. When a troll comes into the forum and starts messing around with some old forum members, the group responds by using their rules to ban the troll from staying in the forum. So this is what group pride ( fear ) is.

The love of God ( the voice of God ) that I preach can divide a group of old forum members because one of them may be a true believer who hears God's voice without realizing that the other members don't hear Him. This has happened many times since I started preaching the gospel in the internet forums, particularly open forums such as this one. I usually got banned immediately from Christian forums because of their group fears and the rules they use to protect them from those fears. This is why some of their rules include rules like this one; "You must believe that Jesus Christ is our salvation and that he is sacrifice for our sins." When I make statements contrary to this law, I'm immediately banned from their forum.

Here's an example of how the old members reacted to the gospel in a website called, "Theology Online.com". I will copy and paste a poll that they made for any forum members who wanted to participate in this poll about me. My membership name in this forum was, "bornofgod".

Poll by member named Delmar; Does anybody here find the writing of bornofgod to be thought provoking?

Yes, we might learn something
12.50%
No, he is a troll give him the boot
87.50%

Here are comments made by some of these forum members after they voted;

Today, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar
Does anybody here find the writing of bornofgod to be thought provoking?

Only provoking, in a negative sense! It has to do with the idea that, he's
somehow insane!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:09 PM

"Brad" has been here before and has been banned for his "I am God" delusions in the past. He's funny for a few days but there is no point in keeping him around once his posts all read the same.

They don't improve over time and it's fruitless to attempt and engage him.

EDIT: I like the idea of the thread/poll.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Does anybody here find the writing of bornofgod to be thought provoking?

I think he is blasphemous.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:15 PM

No. He's flood poster two burritos short of a combination platter. I've encountered him on two other boards, both of which banned him. He's had two other accounts on here one of which is still banned after being booted in January of 2011.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:17 PM

At least he's consistent!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:20 PM

He's Brad Holksvieg, a cult of one. I've tried to watch his you tubes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeset
You really must watch his videos.
link please

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 03:47 PM

Quote:
link please

There's one here. I can't be absolutely certain it's him but the message is very consistent with posts by the bog man. He is a disgrace to God and to this board. But there again so are a lot of people. However, he should be made to understand that he is not one of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 04:21 PM

Quote:
link please

Delmar evidently you haven't been keeping up. Bog is Brad Holkesvig. Go to reply# 14 in the thread ... http://www.theologyonline.com...
Then go look at posts originated by "The Word" back in Sept 2010 when he was still in Spain. Also under both user names the v-card info is the same.

But please Delmar do not be over zealous in pursuing Brad. Surely diversity can be tolerated on TOL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeset

Delmar evidently you haven't been keeping up. Bog is Brad Holkesvig. Go to reply# 14 in the thread ... http://www.theologyonline.com...
Then go look at posts originated by "The Word" back in Sept 2010 when he was still in Spain. Also under both user names the v-card info is the same.

But please Delmar do not be over zealous in pursuing Brad. Surely diversity can be tolerated on TOL.

Well, as I said, there are lots of others who are a disgrace. However, in this case it is clear that he has no intention of engaging in debate. That is why I voted in the poll to treat him as a troll.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, these old forum members of TOL became fearful when I entered their forum with the love of God ( gospel ). You can see how they were deliberating together to calm their fears ( pride ) and figure out what to do with me. I was banned the day this poll came out but I was able to save this portion of it before I couldn't get back into their forum.

I was banned over 100 times in many different religious forums over the past six years because of group pride and their rules to protect themselves. Many banishments were given to me because I was considered a troll who was trolling their forum, which was against their rules.

What do you think? Am I a troll or am I preachi