Jump to topic:

Warning! Don't waste your time on Fatihah

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:48:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
He is a liar and lies consistently to "prove" his inferior religion. He's lied five times now in his posted responses to me trying to link Christianity to Judaism's Mosaic Laws as if we Christian were Jews and had to obey Jewish Law. I tell him he must learn what Christianity is and he only posts his lie again as he doesn't hear anyone else and has his Muslim tape running continually in his head to drown out reason and moral responsibility he can't face.

It may this is the case with all our Muslim members unable to be honest human beings because they are soldiers for Muhammad and must defend their warlord even though he's been dead for 1400 years at all costs, even lying is permitted.

So, why bother to debate liars? It's useless expenditure of mental energy. I suggest ignore Fatihah and the rest of the Muhammadans as they aren't here to debate or reason but to see how far they can get proselytizing their fascist religion consisting of coercive violent Idolatry of a dead human being.
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 9:49:30 PM
At 7/21/2014 9:48:07 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
He is a liar and lies consistently to "prove" his inferior religion. He's lied five times now in his posted responses to me trying to link Christianity to Judaism's Mosaic Laws as if we Christian were Jews and had to obey Jewish Law. I tell him he must learn what Christianity is and he only posts his lie again as he doesn't hear anyone else and has his Muslim tape running continually in his head to drown out reason and moral responsibility he can't face.

It may this is the case with all our Muslim members unable to be honest human beings because they are soldiers for Muhammad and must defend their warlord even though he's been dead for 1400 years at all costs, even lying is permitted.

So, why bother to debate liars? It's useless expenditure of mental energy. I suggest ignore Fatihah and the rest of the Muhammadans as they aren't here to debate or reason but to see how far they can get proselytizing their fascist religion consisting of coercive violent Idolatry of a dead human being.

Amen
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:31:51 PM
FINALLY. A THREAD THAT PRAISES MY GREAT DEBATING PROWESS.

For anytime a person decides to make it their own personal business to create a thread or go throughout the forum, with the sole intent to malign a person as irrational, and people decide to join in and respond, that means that the person must actually be the most intellectual and rational debater on the forum. For if it was actually true that I am illogical and it is so obvious, then it would not be necessary or logical to make a thread for what is allegedly so obvious.

So THANK YOU FORUM for the thread, and for all who participate in this thread to malign me. As it will hold as self-admission by whomever participates that you have all been...by me...let's say it together...........

DEBUNKED AS USUAL.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:35:05 PM

Neither Christians or Jews hear the Voice of God or obey His commandments so you are both equal in the eyes of God. You're both sinners whose bodies have to be killed during this age. The wages of sin is death and all flesh will perish according to God's prophecies.

Genesis 6
12: And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way upon the earth.
13: And God said to Noah, "I have determined to make an end of all flesh; for the earth is filled with violence through them; behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

17: For behold, I will bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which is the breath of life from under heaven; everything that is on the earth shall die.
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:36:10 PM

You are lie because Fatihah is truuuuuu1!!!!111

Fatihah is right because he is!!11

Did you know that Christianity says that people should eat babies. Therefore Islam is true.

DEBUNKED AS USUAL.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 10:46:01 PM

Christianity and the old tetsamnet really dont disagree with each other if that is what you are asking. All religions are human creations. And yes Islam is very violent and backward religion.

Religions spreading wars such as islam should be rejected. And there are such religions in the world.

He always replies in a circular way. You explain a point to him and then he is again where everything began.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2014 11:11:07 PM
It's Fatihah's lying that is unacceptable behavior for me as I hold anyone claiming to believe in God accountable for their actions in our world if they do wrong to people in the name of God.

I have found Fatihah's inability to answer hard questions put to Muslims to be true across the Muslim board in religious forum debates. They do not address hard questions but will divert the questioner with either irrelevant questions added on or with slander of the questioner. Fatihah's "answers" questions by ignoring them and reposting his diversions irrelevant to the original question. It's footwork dodging the punches he would otherwise be receiving because his religion doesn't provide defensive answers for Westerners. Muhammadism relies on warlord cultural acceptance so Muhammadans are trained by their religion to not be held ethically accountable for their beliefs which are to be obeyed without question. Unable to address logically Western scorn for Muhammadism's reliance on social violence and ignorance of history and science and sociology, Fatihah' thinks he's clever by throwing out a string of irrational words he repeats as if repetition somehow makes the irrational words rational answers. But they are not, only diversion from answering honestly.

It's always tempting to respond to these Debate irrationals like Fatihah and actually all the Muslims as no intelligent person would ever choose Muhammadism if they value human rights, but that only gives them a green light to continue trying to proselytize their fascist ideology here as if we non-Muslims wanted even more news reports of Muslims blowing each other and non-Muslims to pieces in their Bomber's Religion.
retrogamer176
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 5:15:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/21/2014 11:11:07 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
It's Fatihah's lying that is unacceptable behavior for me as I hold anyone claiming to believe in God accountable for their actions in our world if they do wrong to people in the name of God.

I have found Fatihah's inability to answer hard questions put to Muslims to be true across the Muslim board in religious forum debates. They do not address hard questions but will divert the questioner with either irrelevant questions added on or with slander of the questioner. Fatihah's "answers" questions by ignoring them and reposting his diversions irrelevant to the original question. It's footwork dodging the punches he would otherwise be receiving because his religion doesn't provide defensive answers for Westerners. Muhammadism relies on warlord cultural acceptance so Muhammadans are trained by their religion to not be held ethically accountable for their beliefs which are to be obeyed without question. Unable to address logically Western scorn for Muhammadism's reliance on social violence and ignorance of history and science and sociology, Fatihah' thinks he's clever by throwing out a string of irrational words he repeats as if repetition somehow makes the irrational words rational answers. But they are not, only diversion from answering honestly.

It's always tempting to respond to these Debate irrationals like Fatihah and actually all the Muslims as no intelligent person would ever choose Muhammadism if they value human rights, but that only gives them a green light to continue trying to proselytize their fascist ideology here as if we non-Muslims wanted even more news reports of Muslims blowing each other and non-Muslims to pieces in their Bomber's Religion.

Actually, every single group (atheists, Christians, Muslims, vegans, vegetarians, blacks, whites, gays, straits, rich, poor, retards) has people that is irrational and cannot be debated. But also, every single one has rational people that can give a calm discussion.

So yeah, while I agree with you on fatihah, I can't agree that all Muslims are like that.
Retro, out.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2015 5:45:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

There are a lot of them on here, some, wrongly, say I am one.

But I don't think you need to insult us by telling us who to avoid. I am sure we are all intelligent enough to make up our own minds.