Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

christian stupidity

steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.

So, basically, you're angry with God. You don't like his way of doing things.

You think he's unfair, and cruel, and uncaring.

And what you fail to realize is that as bad as things in this world can be, its NOTHING compared to what we deserve.

As sinners before a holy God, we don't deserve anything but God's unmitigated wrath and condemnation.

Yet, God MERCIFULLY RESTRAINS the suffering in this world, and is PATIENT and LONGSUFFERING with this world.

And if you could SEE that, you would be THANKING God, and PRAISING him for being so merciful.

But instead, you seethe with anger and resentment toward God, and toward those who believe and love God.

And instead of SEEKING HIS MERCY, you vent your hatred toward God and those who believe and love God.

You are exactly like CAIN, who complained that God was unfair, and didn't see how merciful God actually was.
So instead of being thankful, and seeking God's mercy, he killed his own brother ABEL, because Abel believed and loved God.

You are in a DANGEROUS STATE, my friend.

If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

And if you go to Hell, THEN you'll realize just how MERCIFUL God was, and wish that you had sought his mercy.

Outside of faith in Christ, you are under God's wrath, but IN CHRIST, you will NEVER see God's wrath!

Find out who Christ is, what he's done, what he's doing, what he'll yet do.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

You don't have to perish in your sins and go to Hell for eternity. There is MERCY and GRACE in Jesus Christ!

If you want mercy, then just come and get it, my friend.

Listen to this passage from Isaiah:

"Come now, and let us reason together,"
Says the Lord,
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.

If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;

But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword";
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
(Isaiah 1:18-20)

Come and find mercy in Christ.

He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." (John 6:37)
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 3:48:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.

You should probably learn basic grammar and punctuation before making claims about the intelligence of others, son.
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 10:31:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.

So, basically, you're angry with God. You don't like his way of doing things.

You think he's unfair, and cruel, and uncaring.

And what you fail to realize is that as bad as things in this world can be, its NOTHING compared to what we deserve.

As sinners before a holy God, we don't deserve anything but God's unmitigated wrath and condemnation.

Yet, God MERCIFULLY RESTRAINS the suffering in this world, and is PATIENT and LONGSUFFERING with this world.

And if you could SEE that, you would be THANKING God, and PRAISING him for being so merciful.

But instead, you seethe with anger and resentment toward God, and toward those who believe and love God.

And instead of SEEKING HIS MERCY, you vent your hatred toward God and those who believe and love God.

You are exactly like CAIN, who complained that God was unfair, and didn't see how merciful God actually was.
So instead of being thankful, and seeking God's mercy, he killed his own brother ABEL, because Abel believed and loved God.


You are in a DANGEROUS STATE, my friend.

If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

And if you go to Hell, THEN you'll realize just how MERCIFUL God was, and wish that you had sought his mercy.

Outside of faith in Christ, you are under God's wrath, but IN CHRIST, you will NEVER see God's wrath!

Find out who Christ is, what he's done, what he's doing, what he'll yet do.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

You don't have to perish in your sins and go to Hell for eternity. There is MERCY and GRACE in Jesus Christ!

If you want mercy, then just come and get it, my friend.

Listen to this passage from Isaiah:

"Come now, and let us reason together,"
Says the Lord,
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
They shall be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They shall be as wool.

If you are willing and obedient,
You shall eat the good of the land;

But if you refuse and rebel,
You shall be devoured by the sword";
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.
(Isaiah 1:18-20)

Come and find mercy in Christ.

He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." (John 6:37)

this is nothing compared to what we deserve? so your saying children deserve to suffer? why some children and not other children? why some people and not all people? that doesnt make any sense. and i failed to find a rebuttal in your argument only dogmas with no supporting premises. and like i said if nobody is perfect then we dont have the ability or free will to be perfect so we dont deserve punishment for not being perfect as we cant be perfect. you cant argue with anything that i said because im right. your just sticking to your guns blindly. and no i cant believe that god will punish me especially eternally for not being perfect when i cant be perfect as nobody is perfect and for not believing in something that cant be proven. im not mad at god because god obviously doesnt exist. everything has to be random as what should happen is a very narrow set of things while what happens is a very very broad set of things. and there is more to it than that. people like you need to accept the fact that you dont know whether or not god exists and stop believing every lie our leaders give us so as to end the controversy and conflict our leaders are causing.
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 10:33:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 3:48:41 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.

You should probably learn basic grammar and punctuation before making claims about the intelligence of others, son.

intelligence and education are two different things jack as$ thats the only problem you can see with what i said? lol thanks for practically admitting that you think im right as you have no rebuttal.
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 1:37:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.

Hey, Steff, name-calling me for your lack of intelligence won't do you any good. Don't take my word for it, go to a university professor or two of religion or ethics and lay your rant against all Christians on them and see them tell you the same thing: tarring all Christians with examples of the worst ones and failing to compare them to other religionists in action, only shows your prejudicial thinking and prejudice never arrives at truth.
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 2:23:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 1:37:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.

Hey, Steff, name-calling me for your lack of intelligence won't do you any good. Don't take my word for it, go to a university professor or two of religion or ethics and lay your rant against all Christians on them and see them tell you the same thing: tarring all Christians with examples of the worst ones and failing to compare them to other religionists in action, only shows your prejudicial thinking and prejudice never arrives at truth.

im not prejudice i just cant believe the bible and that the christian god is perfect because unlike you im morally competent. and you still have no rebuttal so you lose. suck it up and take your loss like a man instead of making claims you have no supporting explanations for. you cant even explain how im being prejudice yet you call me prejudice. if i was wrong in something i said then why cant you explain it?
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 3:38:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

So, basically, you're angry with God. You don't like his way of doing things.
Can you not understand that someone who disapproves of the character of the witch in the Hansel and Gretel story doesn't dislike the witch, but is voicing distaste for the presented character of the witch? We can note the faults in the fictional God of the Bible without "hating God".

You think he's unfair, and cruel, and uncaring.
We understand concepts of fairness, kindness and empathy and see that the fictional character of God is inconsistent with those concepts.

And what you fail to realize is that as bad as things in this world can be, its NOTHING compared to what we deserve.
Deserved only because the Bible claims it to be deserved.

As sinners before a holy God, we don't deserve anything but God's unmitigated wrath and condemnation.
If we are God's creation, then God made us what we are. Just as the inventor of the nuclear rifle is responsible for the fact that the blast radius was larger than the range of the gun, it is the designer who must take credit for the failures of his design.

Yet, God MERCIFULLY RESTRAINS the suffering in this world, and is PATIENT and LONGSUFFERING with this world.
Please provide evidence to support that.

And if you could SEE that, you would be THANKING God, and PRAISING him for being so merciful.
If God is merciful, then God is not just. Justice and mercy are mutually exclusive. One is the provision for exactly what is earned, the other is to prescribe more benevolence than is earned. Yet your fairytale "Book of God" claims he s both.

But instead, you seethe with anger and resentment toward God, and toward those who believe and love God.
I feel the same way toward those who could love the fictional character of God, as I would feel toward those who would love the non-fictional characters of Hitler and Manson. Such people have no understanding of morality, compassion, or ethics.

And instead of SEEKING HIS MERCY, you vent your hatred toward God and those who believe and love God.
If you were Jewish living under Hitler's rule, would you seek his mercy by worshiping and praising him?

You are exactly like CAIN, who complained that God was unfair, and didn't see how merciful God actually was.
So instead of being thankful, and seeking God's mercy, he killed his own brother ABEL, because Abel believed and loved God.
Bible stories to try to prove the Bible. Did you know that "Mein Kampf" supports "Mein Kampf"?


You are in a DANGEROUS STATE, my friend.
The state of independent cognition? You are in a robotic state; accepting the portrayal of a fictional monstrous, psychopathic, tyrant and claiming to love them.

If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.
Then it would be God's fault for not opening his eyes, right?

And if you go to Hell, THEN you'll realize just how MERCIFUL God was, and wish that you had sought his mercy.
So if I poke you with a sharp knife twice each day, I can then demonstrate how merciful I was being by cutting your abdomen open and spilling your guts onto your feet?

Outside of faith in Christ, you are under God's wrath, but IN CHRIST, you will NEVER see God's wrath!
And if you build your house of bricks, the Big Bad Wolf won't blow your house in. (Fiction, silly)

Find out who Christ is, what he's done, what he's doing, what he'll yet do.
That is not possible. It's not possible for anyone. We have not a single word Jesus ever spoke, or anything he ever wrote. We have nothing written by anyone who knew him.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
You could learn to think rationally and judge objectively, rather than just accepting a belief which is mandated to you.

You don't have to perish in your sins and go to Hell for eternity. There is MERCY and GRACE in Jesus Christ!
What evidence is there that Jesus ever existed? Go look. I already know what you'll find, and what you won't find.

If you want mercy, then just come and get it, my friend.
I would suggest that like myself, he just wants to live in a society of people who can think rationally.

Listen to THIS passage from Isaiah; (Isaiah 45:7) "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Who created evil?
Who created Satan?
Who created Hell?
And who has perfect foresight and knew the outcome of these actions beforehand?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 4:30:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 2:23:52 PM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/23/2014 1:37:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.

Hey, Steff, name-calling me for your lack of intelligence won't do you any good. Don't take my word for it, go to a university professor or two of religion or ethics and lay your rant against all Christians on them and see them tell you the same thing: tarring all Christians with examples of the worst ones and failing to compare them to other religionists in action, only shows your prejudicial thinking and prejudice never arrives at truth.

im not prejudice i just cant believe the bible and that the christian god is perfect because unlike you im morally competent. and you still have no rebuttal so you lose. suck it up and take your loss like a man instead of making claims you have no supporting explanations for. you cant even explain how im being prejudice yet you call me prejudice. if i was wrong in something i said then why cant you explain it?

You post like a child. How old are you? Why accuse me of moral incompetency when you don't know anything about me? This is what immature people do when they get their egos singed, flail out against any critic with rather feeble accusations based on zip evidence. I can tell your prejudices easily as you posted them, your attempts to blanket all Christians with the acts of a few unrepresentatives. You don't say a word about Pope Francis do you who's cleaning up the Vatican and RCC abuses finally and is a most excellent Christian humanitarian model for the world. Compare to Robespierre, Stalin or Mao or Pot Pol and other atheist leaders of nations.
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 9:59:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 4:30:29 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 2:23:52 PM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/23/2014 1:37:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.

Hey, Steff, name-calling me for your lack of intelligence won't do you any good. Don't take my word for it, go to a university professor or two of religion or ethics and lay your rant against all Christians on them and see them tell you the same thing: tarring all Christians with examples of the worst ones and failing to compare them to other religionists in action, only shows your prejudicial thinking and prejudice never arrives at truth.

im not prejudice i just cant believe the bible and that the christian god is perfect because unlike you im morally competent. and you still have no rebuttal so you lose. suck it up and take your loss like a man instead of making claims you have no supporting explanations for. you cant even explain how im being prejudice yet you call me prejudice. if i was wrong in something i said then why cant you explain it?

You post like a child. How old are you? Why accuse me of moral incompetency when you don't know anything about me? This is what immature people do when they get their egos singed, flail out against any critic with rather feeble accusations based on zip evidence. I can tell your prejudices easily as you posted them, your attempts to blanket all Christians with the acts of a few unrepresentatives. You don't say a word about Pope Francis do you who's cleaning up the Vatican and RCC abuses finally and is a most excellent Christian humanitarian model for the world. Compare to Robespierre, Stalin or Mao or Pot Pol and other atheist leaders of nations.

im two. lol still dont have a rebuttal do you? i dont know about you but i dont deserve eternal torment or any torment. guess im a better person than you sense you think you deserve eternal torment and that youv been saved by gods grace. if you dont have a rebuttal shut the fuc* up. because people like you believe every lie our leaders give us we have to deal with wars and terrorists. i hate religion and i hate people like you who make claims blindly with no supporting arguments or explanations. if you dont have a rebuttal then go somewhere else with your blind faith. ill give you one to start with. if nobody is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then how do we deserve eternal torment for not being perfect? that also means that god is the cause of a lot of evil because he didnt create us able to be perfect. what is your rebuttal? if you dont have one then shut up.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 10:12:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh, ok Steff, didn't realize I was dealing with an idiot. Take your anger out on a pillow and stop bothering us Christians with your silly little boy rants and raves and complaints and bitches and moans..
annanicole
Posts: 19,791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 12:18:04 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 4:30:29 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 2:23:52 PM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/23/2014 1:37:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.

Hey, Steff, name-calling me for your lack of intelligence won't do you any good. Don't take my word for it, go to a university professor or two of religion or ethics and lay your rant against all Christians on them and see them tell you the same thing: tarring all Christians with examples of the worst ones and failing to compare them to other religionists in action, only shows your prejudicial thinking and prejudice never arrives at truth.

im not prejudice i just cant believe the bible and that the christian god is perfect because unlike you im morally competent. and you still have no rebuttal so you lose. suck it up and take your loss like a man instead of making claims you have no supporting explanations for. you cant even explain how im being prejudice yet you call me prejudice. if i was wrong in something i said then why cant you explain it?

You post like a child. How old are you? Why accuse me of moral incompetency when you don't know anything about me? This is what immature people do when they get their egos singed, flail out against any critic with rather feeble accusations based on zip evidence. I can tell your prejudices easily as you posted them, your attempts to blanket all Christians with the acts of a few unrepresentatives. You don't say a word about Pope Francis do you who's cleaning up the Vatican and RCC abuses finally and is a most excellent Christian humanitarian model for the world. Compare to Robespierre, Stalin or Mao or Pot Pol and other atheist leaders of nations.

No one has surpassed atheistic heads of state in the last 100 years in their contributions towards ending/preventing world overpopulation. Their methods might be a little controversial ....
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 3:28:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/24/2014 12:18:04 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/23/2014 4:30:29 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 2:23:52 PM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/23/2014 1:37:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.

Hey, Steff, name-calling me for your lack of intelligence won't do you any good. Don't take my word for it, go to a university professor or two of religion or ethics and lay your rant against all Christians on them and see them tell you the same thing: tarring all Christians with examples of the worst ones and failing to compare them to other religionists in action, only shows your prejudicial thinking and prejudice never arrives at truth.

im not prejudice i just cant believe the bible and that the christian god is perfect because unlike you im morally competent. and you still have no rebuttal so you lose. suck it up and take your loss like a man instead of making claims you have no supporting explanations for. you cant even explain how im being prejudice yet you call me prejudice. if i was wrong in something i said then why cant you explain it?

You post like a child. How old are you? Why accuse me of moral incompetency when you don't know anything about me? This is what immature people do when they get their egos singed, flail out against any critic with rather feeble accusations based on zip evidence. I can tell your prejudices easily as you posted them, your attempts to blanket all Christians with the acts of a few unrepresentatives. You don't say a word about Pope Francis do you who's cleaning up the Vatican and RCC abuses finally and is a most excellent Christian humanitarian model for the world. Compare to Robespierre, Stalin or Mao or Pot Pol and other atheist leaders of nations.

No one has surpassed atheistic heads of state in the last 100 years in their contributions towards ending/preventing world overpopulation. Their methods might be a little controversial ....

And if they all had mustaches, would you suggest their facial hair as the cause or motivation of their barbaric and heinous acts?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
debateuser
Posts: 1,094
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 3:53:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/24/2014 12:18:04 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 7/23/2014 4:30:29 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 2:23:52 PM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/23/2014 1:37:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 7/23/2014 10:35:30 AM, steffon66 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 3:33:01 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Cheese, take your slanderous garbage of Christians away! You want to tar all Christians with the acts of the most backward and ignorant of Christian believers and think that your slimey putdowns apply to Christian. Grow up and recognize most all beliefs and believers have their faults and stop using a phony strawman to attack all Christianity.

your the one who needs to grow up and stop believing all the lies our leaders give us to cause conflict and controversy to keep us ignorant of the truth and to cause war. if it was garbage then you would be able to explain why its garbage instead of giving a dogma with no supporting premises. you sir are an idiot.

Hey, Steff, name-calling me for your lack of intelligence won't do you any good. Don't take my word for it, go to a university professor or two of religion or ethics and lay your rant against all Christians on them and see them tell you the same thing: tarring all Christians with examples of the worst ones and failing to compare them to other religionists in action, only shows your prejudicial thinking and prejudice never arrives at truth.

im not prejudice i just cant believe the bible and that the christian god is perfect because unlike you im morally competent. and you still have no rebuttal so you lose. suck it up and take your loss like a man instead of making claims you have no supporting explanations for. you cant even explain how im being prejudice yet you call me prejudice. if i was wrong in something i said then why cant you explain it?

You post like a child. How old are you? Why accuse me of moral incompetency when you don't know anything about me? This is what immature people do when they get their egos singed, flail out against any critic with rather feeble accusations based on zip evidence. I can tell your prejudices easily as you posted them, your attempts to blanket all Christians with the acts of a few unrepresentatives. You don't say a word about Pope Francis do you who's cleaning up the Vatican and RCC abuses finally and is a most excellent Christian humanitarian model for the world. Compare to Robespierre, Stalin or Mao or Pot Pol and other atheist leaders of nations.

No one has surpassed atheistic heads of state in the last 100 years in their contributions towards ending/preventing world overpopulation. Their methods might be a little controversial ....

Oh really why . Conservatives want people to give birth to unlimited children so that they can't afford them and they ultimately end up receiving education in a church run by KKK or mosque run by Taliban.
The atheist countries who have one child policy have their own conditions and a large population . If the population in those countries continues growing then the next generation might have to live in the Sea and from where will the natural resources come from to support such a huge population.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 5:37:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 10:12:50 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh, ok Steff, didn't realize I was dealing with an idiot. Take your anger out on a pillow and stop bothering us Christians with your silly little boy rants and raves and complaints and bitches and moans..

if im an idiot then why dont you have any rebuttal. no one on here has a rebuttal so i must be right because no one ive ever talked to about this has a rebuttal and ive made many christians lose faith so i must not be that idiotic
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 3:06:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe...

Can imperfect know perfect? If not, how can you judge God without knowing him?
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:21:36 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 3:06:41 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe...

Can imperfect know perfect? If not, how can you judge God without knowing him?

well thats a two way street. i could use that argument against you saying that you dont know that god is good much less perfect. how do you know god is perfect when you dont even know what perfect is and while humans have changed their opinion on what is perfect all throughout history. imperfect can know decent and and what god has done isnt decent and i highly doubt this is god but if it is we are screwed. and i fail to see a rebuttal. why is it that god can put a kid with a parent who rapes and tortures it and be considered perfect but a person cant leave their kid with a known child rapists without being considered to be a horrible parent for the exact same thing? if you dont have an answer for that then shut up. how can you say we know right from wrong while for every precept we have there is at least one other one that contradicts it? if you cant explain it then shut up.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 7:55:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
What? Are you god? Cos if you're not, then you can't help.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,490
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 8:11:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 3:48:41 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.

You should probably learn basic grammar and punctuation before making claims about the intelligence of others, son.

If he want i cab be his teacher im pro on english language
Never fart near dog
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 8:11:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 7:55:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
What? Are you god? Cos if you're not, then you can't help.

Why must one be God in order to help?

Are you just trolling, or do you have a point?
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:42:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 8:11:58 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 7:55:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
What? Are you god? Cos if you're not, then you can't help.

Why must one be God in order to help?

Are you just trolling, or do you have a point?

Your two statements are mutually exclusive.

See if you can figure out WHY?
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:58:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 8:11:47 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/23/2014 3:48:41 AM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.

You should probably learn basic grammar and punctuation before making claims about the intelligence of others, son.

If he want i cab be his teacher im pro on english language

Yeah, sure, go ahead, no, just, no.
Ashton
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:23:03 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:42:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2014 8:11:58 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 7:55:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
What? Are you god? Cos if you're not, then you can't help.

Why must one be God in order to help?

Are you just trolling, or do you have a point?

Your two statements are mutually exclusive.

See if you can figure out WHY?

They're not mutually exclusive. You're insane.

I can't open blind eyes to the truth. Only God can do that.
But I can help a person in numerous ways.

If you think those two things are mutually exclusive, then there's something wrong with your brain.
Probably something on the autism spectrum.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:33:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 12:23:03 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:42:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2014 8:11:58 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 7:55:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
What? Are you god? Cos if you're not, then you can't help.

Why must one be God in order to help?

Are you just trolling, or do you have a point?

Your two statements are mutually exclusive.

See if you can figure out WHY?

They're not mutually exclusive. You're insane.

I can't open blind eyes to the truth. Only God can do that.
But I can help a person in numerous ways.

If you think those two things are mutually exclusive, then there's something wrong with your brain.
Probably something on the autism spectrum.

You can't do anything to help. If your god doesn't want someones eyes opened they won't be opened now matter how much hubris you have.

You can't help.

That is the CRUX of your beliefs.

If your god doesn't CHOOSE someone then they are fuked.

Suck it up princess, that's your story.
BradK
Posts: 475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:44:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/22/2014 11:42:00 AM, steffon66 wrote:
christians actually believe that a god who puts a kid with a crackhead parent who rapes and tortures it is perfect and not at fault while if a human leaves a kid with a known child rapists who is on crack and something happens to the child the parent is hated and considered to be a horrible parent by the same people that say god is perfect for doing the same exact thing. the only difference is that god knows for sure that its going to happen before it happens which makes gods act worse. christians also believe that we will go to hell for not believing in something that cant be proven and for not being perfect while no one is perfect. if no one is perfect then we dont have the ability to be perfect and if we dont have the ability to be perfect then we dont deserve any punishment for not being perfect. much less eternal torment. christians believe god is all loving while there are obominations and while he created hell for us. christians believe that a perfect god decided that the entire human race would have to suffer from evil just because the first two people didnt listen to god and ate from a tree that had absolutely no other purpose other than to be eaten from. its not our faults that adam and eve ate the apples yet we have to grow up in a world full of evil and suffer from evil before we have even reached the age of accountability. christians say we know right from wrong while there is controversy on every single precept and while no precept is accepted by everyone. and while some have thought it was ok to own slaves and some thought it wasnt ok. our view on right and wrong is constantly changing while if we knew right from wrong like the bible suggests our view on right and wrong wouldnt change. need i continue? because i can go on all day about the stupidity of the christian religion.

no one cares
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:49:54 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 12:33:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:23:03 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:42:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2014 8:11:58 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 7:55:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
What? Are you god? Cos if you're not, then you can't help.

Why must one be God in order to help?

Are you just trolling, or do you have a point?

Your two statements are mutually exclusive.

See if you can figure out WHY?

They're not mutually exclusive. You're insane.

I can't open blind eyes to the truth. Only God can do that.
But I can help a person in numerous ways.

If you think those two things are mutually exclusive, then there's something wrong with your brain.
Probably something on the autism spectrum.

You can't do anything to help. If your god doesn't want someones eyes opened they won't be opened now matter how much hubris you have.

You can't help.

That is the CRUX of your beliefs.

If your god doesn't CHOOSE someone then they are fuked.

Suck it up princess, that's your story.

Just because you can't understand how God's sovereignty and man's responsibility work together, doesn't mean I can't.

But yes, if God doesn't save you, you are going to Hell.

THAT is the CRUX of my beliefs.
bulproof
Posts: 25,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 1:04:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 12:49:54 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:33:54 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:23:03 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:42:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/26/2014 8:11:58 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 7:55:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2014 12:38:00 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
If God doesn't open your eyes, you're going to Hell.

Let me know if I can help in any way.
What? Are you god? Cos if you're not, then you can't help.

Why must one be God in order to help?

Are you just trolling, or do you have a point?

Your two statements are mutually exclusive.

See if you can figure out WHY?

They're not mutually exclusive. You're insane.

I can't open blind eyes to the truth. Only God can do that.
But I can help a person in numerous ways.

If you think those two things are mutually exclusive, then there's something wrong with your brain.
Probably something on the autism spectrum.

You can't do anything to help. If your god doesn't want someones eyes opened they won't be opened now matter how much hubris you have.

You can't help.

That is the CRUX of your beliefs.

If your god doesn't CHOOSE someone then they are fuked.

Suck it up princess, that's your story.

Just because you can't understand how God's sovereignty and man's responsibility work together, doesn't mean I can't.

But yes, if God doesn't save you, you are going to Hell.

THAT is the CRUX of my beliefs.

And you can do nothing about it.

That is the CRUX of your beliefs. Wake up and smell the roses. That is what your dogma teaches so don't tell someone you can help them, you don't get to choose who is chosen.

You can do nothing as per your doctrine.