Jump to topic:

Abortion & God

Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 9:44:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Apparently God really hates abortion. In fact he has set up a place of fiery torment for eternity for those who get an abortion. That's just how much he hates it. It just feels him.......errr it, with so much wrath that he just has to kick some a$$ over it.

So I think about all the death and suffering that has come to babies/children etc. What was the death rate for kids up to 5 years old before modern medicine ? God didn't seem too fussed over doing nothing about such things........BUT as soon as a woman if she in any ways seeks to end that pregnancy well there will be hell to pay.

Yeah not buying it.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 9:51:39 PM
At 7/23/2014 9:44:40 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Apparently God really hates abortion. In fact he has set up a place of fiery torment for eternity for those who get an abortion. That's just how much he hates it. It just feels him.......errr it, with so much wrath that he just has to kick some a$$ over it.

So I think about all the death and suffering that has come to babies/children etc. What was the death rate for kids up to 5 years old before modern medicine ? God didn't seem too fussed over doing nothing about such things........BUT as soon as a woman if she in any ways seeks to end that pregnancy well there will be hell to pay.

Yeah not buying it.

Response: Neither does any believer in God, or any that I know of.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 9:58:45 PM
At 7/23/2014 9:51:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Yeah not buying it.

Woman who have abortion are going to hell. You have never heard such claims ?

You have never heard of people using the threat of hell against women and pro choicers ?
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 10:42:26 PM
At 7/23/2014 9:58:45 PM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 7/23/2014 9:51:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:

Yeah not buying it.

Woman who have abortion are going to hell. You have never heard such claims ?

You have never heard of people using the threat of hell against women and pro choicers ?

Response: I'm referring to your claim that God does fuss over the death of kids up to 5 years old before modern medicine.