Total Posts:8|Showing Posts:1-8
Jump to topic:

The Shema

Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 10:42:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
" Shema Yisrael YHWH Eloheinu YHWH Echad " Hear O Israel the Lord our God is one. this is the most important prayer in Judaism, but I think it should also be important to believers as well. We should meditate on it because it focuses our attention on knowing who our God is. In Hebrew thinking, the intelligence of a person is determined by whether or not bacon here instruction. our God is all powerful, all knowing, all good, n16 everything in the universe. He controls our very existence, the rotation of the Sun and the moon, the cycles of the earth, the winds, the seas, the stars, everything. we must always remember that our God is merciful and just and loving and beside him, there's no other God.
ChosenWolff
Posts: 3,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2014 10:50:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 10:42:26 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Some advice. Stop using these forums to preach. There are personal and miscellaneous sections for this. The religion forum community are a pack of wolves, and they like to debate. You don't, at least not here, so don't post these things in this forum.
How about NO elections?

#onlyonedeb8
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 10:37:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Hey, wolfie! I like to debate and I like the naive Christian posting the tradition doctrines so I can blow them out of the water. So lay off what the guy can or cannot post on Debate.

The Shema is Judaism's declaration of religious war against all other religious pathways. It promotes a complete spiritual lie in commanding Jews to worship God as this "One" thing that is almost always described the way you describe a man, a military man at that. "One God" is not real as there is not a human being alive who can actually understand the concept of "one" of anything. Try it. Try thinking of some Singularity that has nothing to contrast it enabling you to perceive it. The human brain cannot think of "One" God all by Itself and that's part of the reason the Jews, the Pauline Christians and Muhammadans following the Jews all resorted to using "Father" for this "One God" character. And "Father" of course makes zero sense to us without us knowing about "Mother". The same for "Son" without "Daughter'. God is the Elohim, a Holy Family where ourselves have been programmed to respond to this Holy Family which has been quite literally nuclear attacked by the Abrahamic religionists getting rid of Mother, and Daughters, Brothers, Sisters, the whole and Holy Family.

So the Shema is phony baloney and only religious warfare propaganda for creating a religious uniform to be worn by a group of people saying they are at war with you if you don't believe in the Creator exactly like they do. The Muhammadans carry this cry of religious war even further in violent commandments for Muhammadans to make war against all who do not believe in the Creator exactly like they do. Jews say "Leave us alone" (we own God-you don't) Pauline Christians used to say "Believe in God our way or die", now they behave themselves better having gotten rid of the totalitarian RCC control over most Christians. Now the Muhammadans are at it with their throwback barabaric demand for "Believe our way or die".

Look at the news today and ask our Muhammadans to give us more of their "debunked as usual" fascist ideological war manual and moral infancy gospel called the Quran for training Muhammadans in how to not recognize human rights or will of God but only the edicts written undercover of Muhammad's Invisible Friend he's successfully taught all Muhammadans to idolize, along with himself of course...that just goes without saying except in every single post a poor Muhammad clone has to bow and scrape to post lest the IDOL be offended..
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 2:34:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/24/2014 10:37:50 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Hey, wolfie! I like to debate and I like the naive Christian posting the tradition doctrines so I can blow them out of the water. So lay off what the guy can or cannot post on Debate.

Exactly which "traditional doctrines" of Christianity have you "blown out of the water"? I haven't seen a one, so perhaps we should ask, "Define 'blown out of the water'."

All you've "blown out of the water" is the Christian doctrine of baptism, when you decided to start baptizing inanimate objects.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 5:39:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anna, get back to us when you can explain how it's logically possible to believe in two opposing mentalities at the same time as you do. You know what I'm talking about: Your blind faith in ancient unknown men's writings about God as being truthful and accurate statements upholding your religious beliefs, and yet in your vet work you can't rely on anything but science to guide your ability heal sick or injured animals. Historical science through the archeological works and findings of professional archeologist Israel Finkelstein and historian Neil Silberman, Shlomo Sand, and others have proven to those of us who hold science facts above ancient men's literary creations, that the whole Bible is filled with literary creations and very little historical fact which thus negates the stories as reality for spiritual teachings as claimed. To hold science facts in one hand and yet to disbelieve science facts in the other only shows us, anna, that you are not capable of really logical thinking and in fact, only use a facade of logic to cover what is your real motivation which is just pure plain simple Jealousy of me because I am a recognized man of God and you aren't and never will be will you, scorned little woman who only makes a fool of herself trolling after me to post your attacks on my spiritual work that so many people know and love. God loves you, anna, I'm just pissed with you for your trolling behavior that makes your science talk so phony. Get a real life and stop being the counterpart to a Jehovah's Witness or Boringagain obsessive compulsives.
annanicole
Posts: 19,784
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2014 11:57:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/24/2014 5:39:51 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Anna, get back to us when you can explain how it's logically possible to believe in two opposing mentalities at the same time as you do. You know what I'm talking about: Your blind faith in ancient unknown men's writings about God as being truthful and accurate statements upholding your religious beliefs, and yet in your vet work you can't rely on anything but science to guide your ability heal sick or injured animals. Historical science through the archeological works and findings of professional archeologist Israel Finkelstein and historian Neil Silberman, Shlomo Sand, and others have proven to those of us who hold science facts above ancient men's literary creations, that the whole Bible is filled with literary creations and very little historical fact which thus negates the stories as reality for spiritual teachings as claimed. To hold science facts in one hand and yet to disbelieve science facts in the other only shows us, anna, that you are not capable of really logical thinking and in fact, only use a facade of logic to cover what is your real motivation which is just pure plain simple Jealousy of me because I am a recognized man of God and you aren't and never will be will you, scorned little woman who only makes a fool of herself trolling after me to post your attacks on my spiritual work that so many people know and love. God loves you, anna, I'm just pissed with you for your trolling behavior that makes your science talk so phony. Get a real life and stop being the counterpart to a Jehovah's Witness or Boringagain obsessive compulsives.

Did anybody see anything resembling an answer to: "Exactly which "traditional doctrines" of Christianity have you "blown out of the water"? I haven't seen a one, so perhaps we should ask, "Define 'blown out of the water'."

I didn't. However, if someone does spot an answer up there in that THC-laden rant, then PM me.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 9:29:22 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Anna, you don't think rationally. You post emotionally your continual jealousy of me with just thoughtless putdowns coming from your plain ignorance of any Near Eastern religious knowledge outside the pablum fed to you by vested interest bible scholars whose careers are threatened by exposure of the Bible's true mythological fable content paraded as "history" of the Hebrew peoples. It doesn't matter what I post, your jealousy compels you to post a slander against it. You continually break the Commandment not to bear false witness against your neighbor. That's what slanderers do and why God hates it. You don't contribute anything positive here as you just go around putting other posters posts down as you posture as someone with knowledge of Christianity. But you don't have the knowledge, your shallow as anyone can see when you post your views which are cut-n-paste traditional Pauline Christian ones and as such are totally inadequate to defend Pauline Christian beliefs which are, like your beliefs, irrationally based on acceptance of proven religious liars, the ancient Hebrews who wrote the Bible. I always can post the link to The Bible Unearthed which proves my criticisms of Bible reliance with professional science historians backing up what I say. You rely on Bible scholars who haven't adjusted to the fact all the Bible stories are fictions and still pretend there's real events being described as these scholars play with Bible interpretations that are no longer relevant as it doesn't really matter what a fable event or character tells believers to do, does it? It's not real, only words in a book.

So I don't waste my time answering your attacks on me, answering you only feeds your troll behavior, like feeding bornagain you are compulsively obsessed with "proving" your argument which rests on failed bible scholarship no longer relevant to the Christian Message which must always be one of Truth, not promotion of religious liars and fabricators of stories sold to believers as real events in order to justify the religious and social positions of priests and professional Bible scholars, pastors, churches, the whole business of Pauline Christianity.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:21:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/23/2014 10:42:26 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
" Shema Yisrael YHWH Eloheinu YHWH Echad " Hear O Israel the Lord our God is one. this is the most important prayer in Judaism, but I think it should also be important to believers as well. We should meditate on it because it focuses our attention on knowing who our God is. In Hebrew thinking, the intelligence of a person is determined by whether or not bacon here instruction. our God is all powerful, all knowing, all good, n16 everything in the universe. He controls our very existence, the rotation of the Sun and the moon, the cycles of the earth, the winds, the seas, the stars, everything. we must always remember that our God is merciful and just and loving and beside him, there's no other God.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...