Jump to topic:

Celestial Torah Christianity: Fake Messenger

Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 10:07:58 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
"He is the Ancient of Days. The "Ancient of Days" symbolizes the end of humanity evolving into God Itself. In August, 2000 A.D., I received the following vision:

God's Cosmic Plan

We are Holy One

"I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

This verse from Revelation went through my mind during my initial Biomystical religious experience at Easter of 1979 and began my vision of God's Cosmic Plan".
http://biomystic.org...

This is a direct quote.

This guy Stinker, (formerly known as Biomystic), has been trolling the internet forums and now this one, propagating this nonsense of Celestial Torah Christianity. He thinks that he receives visions from God, and now wants to convince us. Yet we can all see, that he is a fake loony trying to revive GreeK Mythology.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 4:17:32 PM
Fatihah, no one with intelligence will go for your Muhammadan slandering of a Christian believer. Why? Because you are an ignorant man who doesn't know his ignorance shows in every post he posts.

You don't think rationally, Fati, you think with your rage centers firing instead with reasoning. You don't understand that the New Testament was written in Greek and therefore uses Greek words, get it? Yet is the New Testament Greek religion? Not a person on earth I know of except you now thinks Christianity is a Greek religion. Greek religions were pagan ones, remember? Or did you never learn that either as a Muhammadan?

I'd stop exposing your childish ideas about traditional Christianity let alone advanced Celestial Torah Christianity. I know you're mad at me for demanding you grow up and act like a morally responsible person by rejecting Muhammadism's fascist ideas but some day many others will be asking you to do the same thing as violent Muhammadism is not going to last forever you know, it's days are as numbered as those of Judaism and Pauline Christianity because their foundation, the Bible, no longer can holds any spiritual authority because of being myths being sold to believers as truth when it isn't.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 4:30:29 PM
This is why God has now revealed the origin of the Torah as being Egyptian and not Hebrew. Because the Hebrew priests, the Pauline Christian church men, and the Muhammadans ALL lied about the origins of their religious beliefs. Science of history exposed the lies as Hebrew myths of origin concocted between 700 B.C. and 300 B.C. by priests and scribes of Judah creating stories about mythical events and peoples who never existed. You cannot derive spiritual authority from myths no matter how dressed up they have become over the centuries of being told and retold to gullible believers who stop to check the historical facts. They are emotionally dependent on the myths now and are lost at sea without them. Yet myths never do anyone any good when taken literally because they are after all, lies, fables, untruths.

Celestial Torah Christianity is unable to lie about the now historically set astrological traditions that compose its ancient Message from God to humankind. No man can mess with the stars and planets of the astrological systems. They exist as is and can be used now to decode the Celestial Torah Messianic information embedded within Bible Scriptures, Gnostic Gospels, even the Quran, because God was smarter than the writers of these Scripts. Celestial Torah Christianity's prophet is right here and real as you can read these words, with a Social Security and history that is documented unlike ALL the authors of the Abrahamic "Word of God" books who we will never know because the documentation is lacking to prove who wrote what and when. Now we have documented revelation from God, no more need for blind faith in unknown men.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 4:39:33 PM
Fati, remember what I said about your inability to face moral responsibility and the fact you worship a fascist leader and fascist ideas. I want you to write down all the reasons why anyone should follow Muhammad's ideas when those ideas are being used to kill and mutilate innocent women. After you've written them out, please post your reasons why you think killing and mutilating Muslim women is a good thing for Muhammadan men to do. Then give your reasons why a person should choose to imprison themselves within the totalitarian fascist Sharia Law system and why you as a Muhammadan, think people should follow the Quran instead of the U.N. Declaration of Human Rights.

This is your moral task being asked of you by a man of God so that you can escape a life of moral turpitude as a Muhammad unable to tell right from wrong because of idolatry of an earthly man posing as something he never legitimately was as Salvation is of the Jews, not Gentiles stealing the religion of Jews and claiming their beliefs as his own.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 5:17:23 PM
At 7/25/2014 10:07:58 AM, Fatihah wrote:
"He is the Ancient of Days. The "Ancient of Days" symbolizes the end of humanity evolving into God Itself. In August, 2000 A.D., I received the following vision:

God's Cosmic Plan

We are Holy One

"I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last."

This verse from Revelation went through my mind during my initial Biomystical religious experience at Easter of 1979 and began my vision of God's Cosmic Plan".

This is a direct quote.

This guy Stinker, (formerly known as Biomystic), has been trolling the internet forums and now this one, propagating this nonsense of Celestial Torah Christianity. He thinks that he receives visions from God, and now wants to convince us. Yet we can all see, that he is a fake loony trying to revive GreeK Mythology.

How DARE any other spiritual Bull5h!t try to compete with your Bull5h!t, right? Everybody knows that this corner belongs to your Bull5h!t peddling! Tell this sucker and his sidekick, "bornofgod" to get lost! This is MUSRON territory!
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:24:08 PM
At 7/30/2014 10:12:41 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Forget trying to argue logically with Fatihah. He doesn't think logically. I don't think he knows how to at this point as he mistakes repetition of an illogical answer to his own questions as somehow "proof" of his being right. No matter what you post in response it doesn't matter, he'll just repost his "debunked as usual" mantra that evades rationality for him. We feed his need for approval of his Muhammadan ideology by falling for these rather pointless "proofs" of Muhammad's 7th century bad ideas about most everything worthy of respect, like human life for example..

Fatihah, this is what you need to address: Nothing else. From today's news:

"Somali woman killed for not wearing veil, relatives say
Al-Shabab fighters in Mogadishu, Somalia (5 March 2012)
Al-Shabab is fighting for an Islamic state in Somalia

Militant Islamists in Somalia have shot dead a Muslim woman for refusing to wear a veil, her relatives say."

These murderous Muhammadan madmen represent your Muhammadism to us in the West. You yourself represent Muhammadism irrationality, complete inability to reason logically. Put yourself in our non-Muslim shoes: we are dealing with lunatics who are armed and dangerous when we are dealing with Muhammadans when they have their majority political power. It means innocent people die as Muhammadans force people to knuckle their hideous 7th century religious fascist Sharia rules guaranteed to erase basic human rights of all Muhammadan believers such as the right to not be a Muhammadan or wear the Muhammadan uniform.

Get a real religion, Fatihah. Go back to school and take some basic courses in critical thinking as you don't have a clue what critical thinking is. It's not just me telling you this either so some day pay attention to feedback about your behavior in public.

Response: A Fake Messenger has no credibility. You are the same person making bogus claims that God reveals visions to you. Dummy, where is the proof? That's right. You have none.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 11:01:09 PM
Hahahaha, Fati, you're worse than anna the scorned jealous woman troll always trying her best to erase historical fact that two of my religious visions have been honored by hundreds of people including the Archbishop of the Holy Land Dioceses who invited me to have tea with him. For your information, I even showed up the Muhammadan steward of the Dome of the Rock when he was here in California preaching "religion of peace" like you do, well, not like you do, because he was Sufi, but still he could not handle anyone having spiritual visions because, like you, the Warlord Ghost Muhammad controls his mind and the IDOL says its Taboo to have religious visions. You Muhammadan clones are taught to believe Only Muhammad could have those. And he's not even in the line of prophets either so his words are double bogus, not of God, not of Salvation which is of us Jews, not Gentiles who were not given the Celestial Torah Messianic spiritual knowledge.

Fatihah, I noticed you didn't address what your fellow Muhammadans are doing killing women, mutilating women, killing girls, kidnapping girls. Now why is that? Are you ashamed and try to divert attention away from what your religion spawns?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 8:44:14 AM
Poor widdo Muhammadan shown up as a phony baloney once again:

Proof of my spiritual contact with God, the real God, and not your guy's phony war god pretending to be God. Hundreds of people have witnessed the spiritual power of this revelation inspired newest and most spiritually powerful religious icon. It is the true Sword of Jihad story so God has even captured your religion's expectation of a Sign from God and here is:

That's not the only spiritual vision God gave me to give to the world. Here is another proof of spiritual contact with God that produced a new Native American/Old World spiritual unification never before seen on earth.

Fatihah, there is no way you can ever top me because God is with me, Immanuel. You have brainwashed and pay the price for it when you run up against Western non-brainwashed thinkers. Go back to school and realize you are an infant in real spiritual knowledge of God, just like your Idol was. Narcissism propels both of you to try to cover up ignorance with a flashy show of words that in the end are meaningless because there's no real Spirit behind them. Only the Ghost of the Strong Man giving orders that must be obeyed or heads literally roll. Bad Religion must not be allowed to continue to pollute our modern world and cause what we can plainly see it causing--massive social violence.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:05:20 AM
At 8/30/2014 8:44:14 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Poor widdo Muhammadan shown up as a phony baloney once again:

Proof of my spiritual contact with God, the real God, and not your guy's phony war god pretending to be God. Hundreds of people have witnessed the spiritual power of this revelation inspired newest and most spiritually powerful religious icon. It is the true Sword of Jihad story so God has even captured your religion's expectation of a Sign from God and here is:

That's not the only spiritual vision God gave me to give to the world. Here is another proof of spiritual contact with God that produced a new Native American/Old World spiritual unification never before seen on earth.

Fatihah, there is no way you can ever top me because God is with me, Immanuel. You have brainwashed and pay the price for it when you run up against Western non-brainwashed thinkers. Go back to school and realize you are an infant in real spiritual knowledge of God, just like your Idol was. Narcissism propels both of you to try to cover up ignorance with a flashy show of words that in the end are meaningless because there's no real Spirit behind them. Only the Ghost of the Strong Man giving orders that must be obeyed or heads literally roll. Bad Religion must not be allowed to continue to pollute our modern world and cause what we can plainly see it causing--massive social violence.

Response: Now, the little false Messenger continues to claim he receives vision from God but cannot prove it. Why can't your God provide proof? The reason is obvious. Because those who claim to have visions and cannot prove them are impotent, degenerate, fake messengers.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 9:11:00 AM
At 8/30/2014 12:06:27 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Still waiting for your proof of you receiving visions. Can't do it can you. Bogus fake. Keep quiet stupid.

Still waiting for your proof of muhammad receiving visions. Can't do it can you. Bogus fake. Keep quiet stupid.
Heaven is just a tall building away.
Me