Jump to topic:

What do you think makes a godly spouse?

Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 4:57:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Been thinking about this for years and i do believe that there is such a concept as "the one." God has someone out there for you to unite with just as Adam was united with his wife. Although i believe it's not based on a special formula or a "sign", but on divine wisdom and insight. A successful marriage is built upon the Bible and Christ's relationship with his church. To love your wife, you must love as Christ loved his church and gave his life for it. You must be an intercessor, one who takes the pain in order to sacrifice yourself for her. You must be one with her as you are with God as the church is one with Christ in submission to his will. Give peace, kindness, love, gentleness, humility, gratitude, joy, and you will receive it in return.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 6:09:35 PM
At 7/25/2014 4:57:33 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
Been thinking about this for years and i do believe that there is such a concept as "the one." God has someone out there for you to unite with just as Adam was united with his wife. Although i believe it's not based on a special formula or a "sign", but on divine wisdom and insight. A successful marriage is built upon the Bible and Christ's relationship with his church. To love your wife, you must love as Christ loved his church and gave his life for it. You must be an intercessor, one who takes the pain in order to sacrifice yourself for her. You must be one with her as you are with God as the church is one with Christ in submission to his will. Give peace, kindness, love, gentleness, humility, gratitude, joy, and you will receive it in return.

Yes, that's correct.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 8:26:24 PM
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:41:36 PM

Yes, Adam had his "one", even though when you look at the original version (before the Church decided to remove some parts) that there was a woman BEFORE Eve that was meant for Adam that rebelled.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:45:08 PM
At 7/28/2014 10:41:36 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:

Yes, Adam had his "one", even though when you look at the original version (before the Church decided to remove some parts) that there was a woman BEFORE Eve that was meant for Adam that rebelled.

lol if your talking about Lillith, that's just a myth
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:50:41 PM
At 7/28/2014 10:45:08 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

lol if your talking about Lillith, that's just a myth

Yes, but there are many historical documents that refer to it (at least, that is what I was taught in some Old Testament history courses)
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 11:13:29 PM

Lifemeansevolutionisgood is actually atheist even though he claims to be Theist but he is an atheist troll and you should ignore them

LMEIG's posts are typical atheist ignorance. Atheists deny God because they would never be convinced by mountainload of evidence for God. Why? Because somehow God is just like a invisible pink unicorn because you cant see them. However, if theres a mouse hole in your wall, but the mouse is not seen, does it require BOP on person say that mouse is real?

Gods proof is just as blatent as that mousehole. Hoever atheists ask for evidence even though bop on atheist to disprove God as God exist just like the mouse, but when we give evidence (mouse hole) the atheist covers there ears and goes "lalalalala you didnt met bop" and sends around tons of latin words like ad hominem that they dont know what it mean. Then they acuse us of being supressing and discrimination them and call there irrational fantasies the "default position".

LMEIG say that he theist even though hes an atheist who deny God because he supports evolution. Then he say that evolution is default position because bop is on me even thoug evidence against evolutionis mountainload.

Random chance.
No transition fossil.
No speciation.
2nd law ofthermodynamics

LMEIG is atheist troll that needs to shut up and embrace truth of my religion.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 11:20:18 PM
At 7/29/2014 11:13:29 PM, jh1234l wrote:

Lifemeansevolutionisgood is actually atheist even though he claims to be Theist but he is an atheist troll and you should ignore them

LMEIG's posts are typical atheist ignorance. Atheists deny God because they would never be convinced by mountainload of evidence for God. Why? Because somehow God is just like a invisible pink unicorn because you cant see them. However, if theres a mouse hole in your wall, but the mouse is not seen, does it require BOP on person say that mouse is real?

Gods proof is just as blatent as that mousehole. Hoever atheists ask for evidence even though bop on atheist to disprove God as God exist just like the mouse, but when we give evidence (mouse hole) the atheist covers there ears and goes "lalalalala you didnt met bop" and sends around tons of latin words like ad hominem that they dont know what it mean. Then they acuse us of being supressing and discrimination them and call there irrational fantasies the "default position".

LMEIG say that he theist even though hes an atheist who deny God because he supports evolution. Then he say that evolution is default position because bop is on me even thoug evidence against evolutionis mountainload.

Random chance.
No transition fossil.
No speciation.
2nd law ofthermodynamics

Ahahahaahaha! *Cough* Ahahahah! You need to shut it and respect others. Or so I would say if you weren't so amazingly funny. Continue sir! YOu should do stand up!
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 12:05:23 AM
At 7/29/2014 11:13:29 PM, jh1234l wrote:

Random chance.
No transition fossil.
No speciation.
2nd law ofthermodynamics

Normally, I would try making a rational response to your points individually, but you are a confirmed troll. You don't ever really try and hide it. Because of that, you are not deserving of a full response. Have a good day.