Jump to topic:

Islamophobia: Christian's Recent Ignorance

ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 8:02:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
First it was the blacks, then it was the female's rights, then it was gays, now since 9/11, Christian Americans are developing Islamophobia. And like the fears of the first three, it will lead to false knowledge about what they are afraid of.

Last night I watched Hannity and they were talking about the whole radical Islamic terrorist groups like Boko Haram and some other new group. But the worst part is that I saw a video on youtube about Hannity discussing a textbook which had a chapter about Muslim Civilizations. The book has mentions of judeo-christianity throughout the book, but Hannity and Todd Sternes claimed the book to claim Muhammed as God's real messenger. They also say the book lies about the definition of Jihad. The book defines Jihad as duty to Allah or struggle for Allah. Hannity and most conservatives believe Jihad means a holy war to kill. While I agree Sharia is a law that can promote murder, Jihad is something every Christian and Jew is practicing rather they like to believe it or not. The Crusades was something the Christians did and that is the Jihad that most Christians are trying to accuse the practice of Islam and Jihad of. Is there anybody who thinks this is different?

I am sick of the phobia that is growing and it needs to stop.
Praesentya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 8:43:51 PM
Moreover, first it was, "the earth is flat," the earth is the center of the universe" and now, "global warming is a myth"...

Religion is basically the sanctuary of 'false knowledge,' isn't it? In science, when you don't know something, you state that your knowledge is inconclusive and you run more tests. In religion, you make something up and accept it as fact. That is, essentially, what the Bible is, correct? Happiness in ignorance is a pretty dangerous path through life...

Christianity - as with many religions - is riddled with hypocrisy. Yes, Christians usually omit the Crusades from their rants about Muslim jihadism; they also vote to send troops into Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan when I'm pretty sure one of those commandments says something about not killing...
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 9:01:26 PM
At 7/25/2014 8:43:51 PM, Praesentya wrote:
Moreover, first it was, "the earth is flat," the earth is the center of the universe" and now, "global warming is a myth"...

Religion is basically the sanctuary of 'false knowledge,' isn't it? In science, when you don't know something, you state that your knowledge is inconclusive and you run more tests. In religion, you make something up and accept it as fact. That is, essentially, what the Bible is, correct? Happiness in ignorance is a pretty dangerous path through life...

Christianity - as with many religions - is riddled with hypocrisy. Yes, Christians usually omit the Crusades from their rants about Muslim jihadism; they also vote to send troops into Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan when I'm pretty sure one of those commandments says something about not killing...

Can you tell me a bible verse that says Global Warming is a myth?

One thing that should be known is that religion is not science. It doesn't really intend to answer the universe. If anything, the bible has told me to learn science, language, culture and philosophy so that I might be wise. I'm sure this is quite a universal language. Religion is the sanctuary of it's own ideology and philosophy. Things like the flat earth can be defied in the bible since there's a verse that describes the earth to be round, but some things like center of the universe and other irrational things can be considered metaphors. Religion is a finding of oneself for it's spirituality. It's the same kind of spirituality that some atheists seek, but the difference is that some take it literal.

I can't answer your question on if the bible can be made up because I wasn't there and I never spoke to these people who wrote it so therefore, I can't give you an answer that cannot be proven nor disproven with an eyewitness testimony. You can prove some things today in the bible are unlikely, but that won't necessarily mean it's false either. I don't live happiness in ignorance, in fact I'm very open to things.

The bible says killing for petty causes like jealousy, anger, stealing, etc. is a sin. War is supposed to be for if your nation or people are being attacked. If we are at war with somebody, it has to be because we were attacked first. We stayed out of World War II until Pearl Harbor which was a justified cause. However, some wars we are involved in are the cause of greed and envy and that I will not support because I believe the bible doesn't support it based on what I read.
Praesentya
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 9:19:07 PM

I wasn't referring to the Bible, I was referring to the ideology of contemporary Christianity - only God can change the planet, humans can't. That is, at least, the thinking of a good portion of Christians, correct?

One thing that should be known is that religion is not science. It doesn't really intend to answer the universe. If anything, the bible has told me to learn science, language, culture and philosophy so that I might be wise. I'm sure this is quite a universal language. Religion is the sanctuary of it's own ideology and philosophy. Things like the flat earth can be defied in the bible since there's a verse that describes the earth to be round, but some things like center of the universe and other irrational things can be considered metaphors. Religion is a finding of oneself for it's spirituality. It's the same kind of spirituality that some atheists seek, but the difference is that some take it literal.

Well, yes, it's all about your interpretation of the text, isn't it? The Bible is only validated by the people who believe in it. The text could as well be Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, but the Bible is uniquely spiritual because people have interpreted it in a spiritual way...

I can't answer your question on if the bible can be made up because I wasn't there and I never spoke to these people who wrote it so therefore, I can't give you an answer that cannot be proven nor disproven with an eyewitness testimony. You can prove some things today in the bible are unlikely, but that won't necessarily mean it's false either. I don't live happiness in ignorance, in fact I'm very open to things.

I wasn't implying you personally live in ignorance, nor that many Christians do either, but accepting religion over science does tend to be a step in that direction, in my opinion.

"War is supposed to be for if your nation or people are being attacked."

Could you point me to the biblical basis for this, I'd be interested.

There's nothing wrong with spirituality or basing your morality in religion, but wouldn't you agree that Christianity - like many other religions - is one big 'slippery slope' of humanity?
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 9:20:02 PM
At 7/25/2014 8:02:20 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
First it was the blacks, then it was the female's rights, then it was gays, now since 9/11, Christian Americans are developing Islamophobia. And like the fears of the first three, it will lead to false knowledge about what they are afraid of.

Last night I watched Hannity and they were talking about the whole radical Islamic terrorist groups like Boko Haram and some other new group. But the worst part is that I saw a video on youtube about Hannity discussing a textbook which had a chapter about Muslim Civilizations. The book has mentions of judeo-christianity throughout the book, but Hannity and Todd Sternes claimed the book to claim Muhammed as God's real messenger. They also say the book lies about the definition of Jihad. The book defines Jihad as duty to Allah or struggle for Allah. Hannity and most conservatives believe Jihad means a holy war to kill. While I agree Sharia is a law that can promote murder, Jihad is something every Christian and Jew is practicing rather they like to believe it or not. The Crusades was something the Christians did and that is the Jihad that most Christians are trying to accuse the practice of Islam and Jihad of. Is there anybody who thinks this is different?

Neither side is 100% right on this issue.
I would agree that most Muslims are not terrorists. Most Muslims pose no threat whatsoever to the American way. For the most part, they just want to live their lives in peace, like everyone else. However, upon taking this attitude one must not forget that a sizable amount of Muslims are indeed terrorists. Islamic nations are afflicted by constant wars. It is a very violent region of the globe. Christians are killed by violent mobs in places like Indonesia and Egypt. When you let these people into the United States, there is a very real and present danger that they have come to the Land of Freedom with an Islamic Fundamentalist mindset. Their values and those of their new home are inconsistent, and they will not be the ones to conform.
To see what I mean, consider that Anti-Semitic and Anti-Israel behavior has been rising in Europe during the past few decades. A lot of it comes from the Muslims, proving that moving to our land does not necessarily mean that they have adopted our values.
So you are right to an extent, but you must also be aware of the potential danger letting them in causes. Muslims are often not prone towards conformity.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 9:34:03 PM
At 7/25/2014 9:19:07 PM, Praesentya wrote:

I wasn't referring to the Bible, I was referring to the ideology of contemporary Christianity - only God can change the planet, humans can't. That is, at least, the thinking of a good portion of Christians, correct?

Well, yes, it's all about your interpretation of the text, isn't it? The Bible is only validated by the people who believe in it. The text could as well be Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, but the Bible is uniquely spiritual because people have interpreted it in a spiritual way...

I wasn't implying you personally live in ignorance, nor that many Christians do either, but accepting religion over science does tend to be a step in that direction, in my opinion.

"War is supposed to be for if your nation or people are being attacked."

Could you point me to the biblical basis for this, I'd be interested.

There's nothing wrong with spirituality or basing your morality in religion, but wouldn't you agree that Christianity - like many other religions - is one big 'slippery slope' of humanity?

I believe humans have developed slopes in Christianity. It's not just religions, but other things have slopes. Religion just happens to have the most.

I believe so. I haven't actually met a Christian who thinks that, but I would slap my self if I met one.

Indeed. Your correct. And I won't see the wrong in that unless the translation is absurd. I can agree with not being a muslim because of Sharia commanding us to kill for apostasy today, but we are no longer allowed to do that in Christianity. I see Christianity as a religion where it's roots made mistakes and God admitted he would change the laws because he saw how we evolved and changed society. It's as if he's taking training wheels off our bikes of life.

We share the same opinion. I am very interested in psychology and sociology. It was psychology that really got me to help defend my stance that god approves of homosexuality.

My view on the war philosophy would have to come from the accounts of war in the bible. Some people just killed, but there were those who killed because it was kill or be killed. Hate to make the bible sound like a bloody book, but read it. War and death is all throughout the bible.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 9:41:02 PM

Response: While I tend not to preach against another religions unless they attack mine, I will say that there is and has always been a propaganda agenda by American politicians, to break up any threat to their imperialistic ambitions and hold of authority. I don't necessarily attribute this to Christianity though.

I suggest you watch also on youtube, "The eyes on the Prize" and "CointelPro". Also, the assignation of Malcolm X. They depict the underhanded ways and propaganda by American politicians to suppress others, which in turn, sheds light on the reasons for Islamaphobia.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 10:41:12 PM
At 7/25/2014 9:34:03 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Indeed. Your correct. And I won't see the wrong in that unless the translation is absurd. I can agree with not being a muslim because of Sharia commanding us to kill for apostasy today

Sorry for law for apostates scholars made many opinions throuth history, saying the punishment is death and brush it with all muslims is wrong, there are incidents that the prophet pbuh freed apostates if they didnt fight back (by joining the pagans), the Quran speaks against it, the problem is found in the hadiths.

but we are no longer allowed to do that in Christianity.

Open your bible Deuteronomy 13:6-11:
"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again."

Because of that in judaism the law for apostasy is death, but hardly or nobody talks about that, they have problem with islam. anyway its in your bible we dont have it in the Quran. Jesus telling you to follow the old testment in many sayings, also paul says 2 Timothy 3:16:
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

paul here taking about the old testament, at that time the new testament wasnt written yet.

I see Christianity as a religion where it's roots made mistakes and God admitted he would change the laws because he saw how we evolved and changed society. It's as if he's taking training wheels off our bikes of life.

No, you cant change Gods words, because of that you have many versions of the bible, nobody have the right to change Gods words, you are not smarter than God, if you changing it, surly in your heart of hearts you know thats is wrong and cant be from God.

We share the same opinion. I am very interested in psychology and sociology. It was psychology that really got me to help defend my stance that god approves of homosexuality.

Nop, the bible forbids homosexuality clearly, the problem is you have to be the same as atheists say and become like them, if God says something you should follow it and not dancing around it trying to ignore. for example again in christain people they are not following the bible utterly, dont worry in muslims we have the same, we have many who dont pray the 5 prayers and its obligatory.

My view on the war philosophy would have to come from the accounts of war in the bible. Some people just killed, but there were those who killed because it was kill or be killed. Hate to make the bible sound like a bloody book, but read it. War and death is all throughout the bible.
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2014 10:51:30 PM
Here is truth about Muhammadans. When they are a minority group in non-Muslim lands they behave very well, model citizens. But when they have a majority then things change dramatically because Muhammadism demands really absolute obedience to Sharia Law which Muhammadan community imams will also demand. Muhammadism demands Muhammadans make ceaseless war on non-Muslims until they all are converted to Muhammadism. Unlike Judaism and Pauline Christianity, Muhammadism has never gone through a Reformation period like the Christians did that cleaned up a great deal of former totalitarian Roman Catholic Church fascist control of Catholic nations. Even today Catholic nations will not stop fascists which is why Mussolini and Franco and a zillion dictators in Latin America plus the Mafia thrived in Catholic nations. Catholicism too has its inherent fascist ideology. Pope Francis is an absolute miracle in Catholicism as never before in RCC history has there ever been a real Christian Pope who walks the walk and not just talks the talk. Very interesting development for Catholicism and a hint of what's to come with Muhammadism too.

Fascist religions from the past must be rejected as they carry violent satanic verses that fundamentalists always zoom in on when the religion gets threatened. "Islamophobia" arises because of the moral threat to Muhammad's fascist religious ideas. Mosaic Law was mellowed out by the same process that mellowed out Pauline Christianity, the rise of science and recovery of lost Greek philosophy that got intellectual thinking again about social life and morality.

I am Christian and know that the prophesy of the Meek inheriting the earth is code for democracy and human rights overthrowing the last vestiges of the old warlord fascist rulership of societies. Mosaic Law was fascist, so is Sharia Law and neither one will be acceptable in non-Jewish or non-Muslim nations. True Christianity is humanitarian and is the way in God's Plan that homo sapien aggression is pacified so human beings can live with each other and the natural world without war.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 7:26:28 AM
The evidence just keeps piling up now that I am right to slam Muhammadism as we can see right on Debate the ability of this religion to destroy Muhammadan mind ability to recognize evil when it's right in front of them. I am referring to our Debate Muhammadans praise of ISIS. Muhammadans cannot tell right from wrong because they have let a 7th century dead man seize control of their brains by repetition of the dead man's ideology 5 times a day from childhood to grave. That will do it, it is most thorough brainwashing and produces Muhammadans who will praise war criminals, men who routinely kill innocent men, women, and children, steal children, mutilate women, all with no remorse and all being done in the name of Allah.

"UN official calls ISIS commanders war crimes suspects
The head of a UN body investigating human rights violations during Syria's civil war says a list of war crimes suspects may include ISIS commanders. He also says more Syrian fighters are joining the group."

As I say it will be a Great Day when all Abrahamic religions are history so our world can breathe and live in peace again after 2500 years of non-stop Abrahamic religious warfare going on somewhere in our world.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 8:20:16 AM
At 7/25/2014 10:41:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
Indeed. Your correct. And I won't see the wrong in that unless the translation is absurd. I can agree with not being a muslim because of Sharia commanding us to kill for apostasy today

Sorry for law for apostates scholars made many opinions throuth history, saying the punishment is death and brush it with all muslims is wrong, there are incidents that the prophet pbuh freed apostates if they didnt fight back (by joining the pagans), the Quran speaks against it, the problem is found in the hadiths.

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, "Let us go and worship other gods" (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone him to death, because he tried to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again."

Because of that in judaism the law for apostasy is death, but hardly or nobody talks about that, they have problem with islam. anyway its in your bible we dont have it in the Quran. Jesus telling you to follow the old testment in many sayings, also paul says 2 Timothy 3:16:
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,

paul here taking about the old testament, at that time the new testament wasnt written yet.

I see Christianity as a religion where it's roots made mistakes and God admitted he would change the laws because he saw how we evolved and changed society. It's as if he's taking training wheels off our bikes of life.

No, you cant change Gods words, because of that you have many versions of the bible, nobody have the right to change Gods words, you are not smarter than God, if you changing it, surly in your heart of hearts you know thats is wrong and cant be from God.

Nop, the bible forbids homosexuality clearly, the problem is you have to be the same as atheists say and become like them, if God says something you should follow it and not dancing around it trying to ignore. for example again in christain people they are not following the bible utterly, dont worry in muslims we have the same, we have many who dont pray the 5 prayers and its obligatory.

The part about Deuteronomy is an Old Testament law that only applied to Moses and his people that were starting a new nation since they were free. And of you ask why some Christians and Jews don't follow that stuff in the OT, Hebrews tells us the old covenant and law will becoming absolute and dated. I think the same applied to Muslims except they kept pure to some roots of Judaism.

I'm not sure about how different the Islamic god is from the Judaic version, but Christianity is when god makes new covenant and laws with people because of the verses I mentioned in Hebrews.

And I don't find homosexuality banned in the bible. There is no verse saying Thou Shall Not Be Gay. If you read the original Greek words, they mean different things than what the NIV says. It's why I like how the Quran has its original text with English text, but not the bible. I'm a purist.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 8:40:23 AM

If you want to stop hearing garbage, like that...
Stop watching Hannity.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 8:45:17 AM
At 7/26/2014 8:40:23 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

Stop watching Hannity.

While I do get a laugh at what I consider a comedy show, I watch it because like O'Reilly, Hannity inspired and tried to speak for conservative America's. Hannity is infortainmemt. It informs and entertains me.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 8:51:33 AM
At 7/26/2014 8:45:17 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Stop watching Hannity.

While I do get a laugh at what I consider a comedy show, I watch it because like O'Reilly, Hannity inspired and tried to speak for conservative America's. Hannity is infortainmemt. It informs and entertains me.

Hannity entertains anyone that recognizes him for what he is: a bigoted ultracon idiot. O'Reilly is even worse. Apparently, what you call being informed is what I call being MISinformed.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 9:06:44 AM
At 7/26/2014 8:51:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

Stop watching Hannity.

Hannity entertains anyone that recognizes him for what he is: a bigoted ultracon idiot. O'Reilly is even worse. Apparently, what you call being informed is what I call being MISinformed.

I mean informed of the conservatives Stupitidy. No real information can be acquired from their shows.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 9:07:55 AM
At 7/26/2014 9:06:44 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/26/2014 8:51:33 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

Stop watching Hannity.

I mean informed of the conservatives Stupitidy. No real information can be acquired from their shows.

Agreed.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 10:10:44 AM
At 7/26/2014 8:20:16 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/25/2014 10:41:12 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

The part about Deuteronomy is an Old Testament law that only applied to Moses and his people that were starting a new nation since they were free. And of you ask why some Christians and Jews don't follow that stuff in the OT, Hebrews tells us the old covenant and law will becoming absolute and dated. I think the same applied to Muslims except they kept pure to some roots of Judaism.

first the book of hebrews, the author is anonymous, we dont know who wrote it, i cant understand why you keeping believing is something that you dont know who wrote it in the first place, and what do you mean by "the old covenant and law" ? only the law of apostasy or Old testmant as a whole? Jesus says
1- "For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:18

2- "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." Luke 16:17

3- "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." Matthew 5:17

4- All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness..." 2 Timothy 3:16 now that is clear cut.

where you get the law of apostasy in the Old testament is only for "some time", because real jews admitting it.

I'm not sure about how different the Islamic god is from the Judaic version, but Christianity is when god makes new covenant and laws with people because of the verses I mentioned in Hebrews.

And I don't find homosexuality banned in the bible. There is no verse saying Thou Shall Not Be Gay. If you read the original Greek words, they mean different things than what the NIV says. It's why I like how the Quran has its original text with English text, but not the bible. I'm a purist.

in the Old testament its forbidden, the same God (Jesus) as you believe revealed it, i qouted about you sayings of Jesus commanding stricly to follow the law and paul says All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness. jesus was a jew so yeah he hated gays also. i cant grasp why you so trying to ignore the bible what are you ashamed for some gays or athiests criticizing you? whats is more important God or the people? if its wrong thats it saying you are purist you mean that you dont believe parts in the bible right? no you dont do that. in Romans if its not talking about homos i dont know what its taking about,
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 4:22:03 PM
Poppoo, you are a Muhammadan and so when you read the Gospels you read it through Muhammad's eyes and brain, not your own which lives in the 21st century, and not the 7th where Muhammad doesn't know about the science of history or archeology. Muhammad therefore thinks that the Jewish Bible reports real events and he basis his ideology upon those Jewish reports. But the reports were fictions all along, never happened, so how can anyone put their faith in Muhammad's ideas? Only through ignorance which is what you are still under, not understanding that the Gospels are also fictions although they are fictions based on a real person, the mysterious Yeishu ben Pantera, the man who inspired the Story of Jesus Christ of the Gospels.

Not being Jewish you don't understand the reason Jesus Christ can say that not one item of the Old Testament will be lost and yet in his teachings he most definitely went out of his way to break Mosaic Law and teach that the Law was subservient to the Spirit. The reason knowledge of the Old Testament is necessary is NOT to follow its outdated and no immoral rules, but to give the spiritual foundation for understanding Jesus Christ's role in the world. Without knowing the line of prophets and the evolution of spiritual knowledge coming to humanity through them, you can't really understand Jesus Christ. It's just like you wouldn't understand why people honored Martin Luther King without knowing the history of American slavery. It's that simple.

My condemnation of Muhammadism comes from knowledge of Muhammadans in action historically and in today's world. Fascist ideological garbage in= Fascist behavioral garbage out. It's that simple. Muhammad's book is filled with satanic verses , ones that are used to hurt human beings with. The old Jewish ones are not observed as humanity learned better than to let religious fanatical men without consciences control them.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 8:50:40 PM

Islam has many sects, some more potentially violent than others. And some sects are not violent at all.
So the danger of Islam is not its potential for violence, but the fact that it's heretical false religion.

Islam is damning to the souls of all those who subscribe to it.
Just as all false religions are damning to the soul.

CHRIST is "THE way, THE truth and THE life." And not one single person comes to God but through HIM. (John 14:6)
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 10:56:06 PM
One of the reasons Muhammadism arose is precisely because of ridiculous absurdities of Pauline Christianity such as the demand for absolute loyalty oath to Jesus Christ of the New Testament as if a God who forgives sin and sinners needs such a silly verbal statement of belief. Christianity is proven not by loyalty oaths but by doing the Christian walk which is again, not by playing Bible Authority but by doing good works, helping others in need. This is the mark of a Christian as far as God is concerned. Which means, and I speak as a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer now, that ALL Peoples who do Good Works for others in need are Christians regardless of what their formal religious beliefs are or even if they are atheists as I was for 35 years yet I was graced by God with great religious visions despite my prior atheist background. God sees to the heart while man looks at the surface to check the uniform being worn have all the right buttons on them and right colors too. As if God cared for appearances and not the content.

Like atheists can do, so too can Muhammadans rip Pauline Christian doctrines to pieces because they never did make a lick of sense and only ride on the Simon Says Jump gullibility of most Christian believers believing words in a book equal the Spirit of God.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:56:47 PM
At 7/26/2014 8:50:40 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

Islam has many sects, some more potentially violent than others. And some sects are not violent at all.
So the danger of Islam is not its potential for violence, but the fact that it's heretical false religion.

CHRIST is "THE way, THE truth and THE life." And not one single person comes to God but through HIM. (John 14:6)

1. Are you a troll because that's what I've been hearing.

2. Have you heard of Horus the Sun God?
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:10:09 AM
At 7/26/2014 11:56:47 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Does the tone of my post, in any way, resemble the post of a troll?

And yes, I've heard of Horus the Sun God.

What about him?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 8:08:23 AM
At 7/27/2014 12:10:09 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:56:47 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:

Does the tone of my post, in any way, resemble the post of a troll?

And yes, I've heard of Horus the Sun God.

What about him?

How do you for a fact Jesus is the truth, the way, the light when Horus said the same thing before him. Horus born on the same day and month as Christ, son of Osiris, had a teacher who was a baptizer (who later gets executed), Horus had 12 disciples, was killed and persecuted, rose up after three days.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 9:26:41 AM
The Mythicists promotion of Jesus Christ as mere another sun god is half-baked research now being led by Acharya Sanning of the Christ in Egypt book authorship where she's piggybacked on the research of many others who did see the apparent sun god characteristics Jesus Christ shares with other well-known ancient sun gods, like Horus. What is not addressed in these Mythicists formula is the other half of the Messiah Archetype which must be associated with Water. Fire without Water only burns everything up. The Sun God without the Water God is unbalanced, the Lion must be balanced by the Man in the Celestial Grand Cross of Fixed Signs that compose the Merkabah, the Celestial Chariot of God. The Mythicists only found the Sun God side of the Messiah, not the Aquarius Bearer of Living Waters that is essential for mitigating, cooling down the raw fire energy of the Sun.

I teach Celestial Torah Christianity, the world's oldest religious consciousness.
tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 8:20:41 PM

Say hannity to by an Arabic Dictionary. Jihad simply means struggle, or strive, in context it can mean spiritual struggle within, to defend one's life, family, property, homeland, and etc., it also includes any travel to give or to gain knowledge, and there are other type of Jihad also.
There is no concept of Holy War in Islam. That is a plain fact.
Martyrdom - Sometimes stupid people claim in Islam to be martyr you have to die in battle, or doing something like that. It is also false, person who dies by animal attack (! if it is not his/her fault), if woman dies when she gives birth, if one drowns, if you die defending your property from thief (or any criminal), and etc....

What Hannity doesn't know that Civilization of Islam gave more to humanity than any other civilization, with certainty more than Christianity, Hygiene, Algebra, Algorithms, Medicine (Ibn Sina's works were used for more than 6 centuries over world), Numerals, Sociology (Ibn Khaldun - founding father of modern sociology), and etc.

If Christians didn't burn the libraries of Andalusia, we were traveling to other stars by now.
This is red.
tahir.imanov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 8:28:05 PM
At 7/26/2014 7:26:28 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The evidence just keeps piling up now that I am right to slam Muhammadism as we .........................

Hello biomystic, you changed your username second time?! And I do not where you get your knowledge from (but I have some idea about it), there is no religion or ideology called Muhammadism, don't confuse Christianity with Islam, Islam is only religion which name of it does not come from name of person, tribe, location, nation, and etc. And it doesn't end with -ism, -ity, and some other stupid suffixes. Reason is we are different. :))

It is actually a verb.
This is red.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 9:53:23 PM
At 7/27/2014 8:28:05 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:
At 7/26/2014 7:26:28 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The evidence just keeps piling up now that I am right to slam Muhammadism as we .........................

Hello biomystic, you changed your username second time?! And I do not where you get your knowledge from (but I have some idea about it), there is no religion or ideology called Muhammadism, don't confuse Christianity with Islam, Islam is only religion which name of it does not come from name of person, tribe, location, nation, and etc. And it doesn't end with -ism, -ity, and some other stupid suffixes. Reason is we are different. :))

It is actually a verb.

Blame Debate for not recognizing my username twice now when I've changed computers. That's why I had to reregister and when you do that, you can't use your old moniker.

I am deliberately making a distinction between Muhammadism and Islam because Muhammad and all his clone followers seem unaware of the root meaning of the word "Islam" which is derived from the same meaning as our Jewish Shalom, i.e. Peace. Muhammad instructs Muhammadans to surrender their lives to Allah who is indistinguishable from the man Muhammad as there are no second witnesses to Allah as there are at least 24 Jewish prophet witnesses to God Most High. Muhammadans are told that this is not a problem as Muhammad's relationship with Allah is second to none and no need of collaborating witnesses to Allah's instructions. That may be fine for gullible desert dwellers but it doesn't fly with those of us who can spot a Wizard of Oz fraud when we see one. Only this Wizard of Oz wants to make the world Oz-land by war. And that too is easy for us to spot who have learned about all the meglomaniacs in history who wanted to take over the world as dictators. Muhammadans instills dictatorship of society by Muhammadan men armed with weapons, the only religious leaders I know of who go about armed with weapons. Indeed, the Muhammadan knife is almost required uniform for the Religion of War that hides behind the facade of calling itself a religion of peace.

I have great respect for Ahmadiyyah Muslims who are true Muslims and not Muhammadan warmongers. If all Muhammadans were nice people and good to others like Ahmadiyyahs this post would be here warning of the Religion of War that is Muhammadism, your religion that never learned about human rights protection and runs the ancient animal world wolf pack system where the meanest, most vicious animal man gets to rule everyone else his way or his men's way. Replacement of religious authority by Muhammadans is done the same way its done in Mafia families: by rival gangs offing competition.

No thanks, we in the West don't want any more fascists running loose no matter what uniform they're wearing its all the same one covering up the weapons hidden underneath the sheep clothing.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 9:15:56 AM
At 7/27/2014 8:20:41 PM, tahir.imanov wrote:

Say hannity to by an Arabic Dictionary. Jihad simply means struggle, or strive, in context it can mean spiritual struggle within, to defend one's life, family, property, homeland, and etc., it also includes any travel to give or to gain knowledge, and there are other type of Jihad also.
There is no concept of Holy War in Islam. That is a plain fact.
Martyrdom - Sometimes stupid people claim in Islam to be martyr you have to die in battle, or doing something like that. It is also false, person who dies by animal attack (! if it is not his/her fault), if woman dies when she gives birth, if one drowns, if you die defending your property from thief (or any criminal), and etc....

What Hannity doesn't know that Civilization of Islam gave more to humanity than any other civilization, with certainty more than Christianity, Hygiene, Algebra, Algorithms, Medicine (Ibn Sina's works were used for more than 6 centuries over world), Numerals, Sociology (Ibn Khaldun - founding father of modern sociology), and etc.

If Christians didn't burn the libraries of Andalusia, we were traveling to other stars by now.

Idk if you saw his video but let me show you. Tell me what you think.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:13:36 AM
At 7/25/2014 8:43:51 PM, Praesentya wrote:

A fine example of the ignorant feeding ignorance to the ignorant. Wars between nations aren"t about religions its about men of wrath dealing with other men of wrath for the supremacy of what they seek to have. And the leaders thereof use the beliefs of the nations in question to justify their desire to execute their wrath on another nation. The middle east is about oil and the middle east"s attempts to carry out their wrath which would bring the wrath of the west on them. Kick a sleeping bear or lion and see what happens next. Doesn"t matter if it"s justified or not, or what the animal believes, does it? Nor does it matter if the lion is sleeping out in the field or in your living room? And it doesn"t matter why you kicked it in the first place, even if it was justified, the result is the same and expected, unless you are ignorant.

There is no requirement to believe in a god, or have a religion, to be a man of wrath. I do believe it is understood that godless men don"t need a reason to execute their wrath on another.