Total Posts:18|Showing Posts:1-18
Jump to topic:

Worship Me

Benshapiro
Posts: 3,965
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:19:23 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

But what about those with higher elo above you god?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:21:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:19:23 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

But what about those with higher elo above you god?

Mikal got his by rap battling. Also none of them have the guys to show up to my thread and stand up to me.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:23:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

worship you?? uhhhh nah,,, I shall pass with that... But cool with your ELO.. I never understand the whole "ELO" thing is for anyways?? But anyways..
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:24:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

I cant the flying spaghetti monster told me before you, sorry friend you are late!
Never fart near dog
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:24:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:23:50 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

worship you?? uhhhh nah,,, I shall pass with that... But cool with your ELO.. I never understand the whole "ELO" thing is for anyways?? But anyways..

It's how people compensate for not being well endowed.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:25:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:24:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

I cant the flying spaghetti monster told me before you, sorry friend you are late!

I have a higher ELO than him.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:29:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:26:52 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
I'll consider it but I don't know how I feel about worshiping a god in 42nd place

How do you feel about 41
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:29:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:24:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:23:50 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

worship you?? uhhhh nah,,, I shall pass with that... But cool with your ELO.. I never understand the whole "ELO" thing is for anyways?? But anyways..

It's how people compensate for not being well endowed.

Uhhh okay, I guess? But I'd debate anyone I don't care about Elo...
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Benshapiro
Posts: 3,965
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:31:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
A tad better. But then again the number 42 might hold spiritual significance. 42 is probly the meaning of life.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:34:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:29:55 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:24:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:23:50 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

worship you?? uhhhh nah,,, I shall pass with that... But cool with your ELO.. I never understand the whole "ELO" thing is for anyways?? But anyways..

It's how people compensate for not being well endowed.

Uhhh okay, I guess? But I'd debate anyone I don't care about Elo...

I noticed you didn't say you don't care about endowment. Typical woman d:
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:34:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:31:05 PM, Benshapiro wrote:
A tad better. But then again the number 42 might hold spiritual significance. 42 is probly the meaning of life.

Fair enough.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:40:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:34:14 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:29:55 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:24:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:23:50 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

worship you?? uhhhh nah,,, I shall pass with that... But cool with your ELO.. I never understand the whole "ELO" thing is for anyways?? But anyways..

It's how people compensate for not being well endowed.

Uhhh okay, I guess? But I'd debate anyone I don't care about Elo...

I noticed you didn't say you don't care about endowment. Typical woman d:

Endowment??? No tiendo (don't understand)???
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:44:04 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:40:22 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:34:14 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:29:55 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:24:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:23:50 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

worship you?? uhhhh nah,,, I shall pass with that... But cool with your ELO.. I never understand the whole "ELO" thing is for anyways?? But anyways..

It's how people compensate for not being well endowed.

Uhhh okay, I guess? But I'd debate anyone I don't care about Elo...

I noticed you didn't say you don't care about endowment. Typical woman d:

Endowment??? No tiendo (don't understand)???

There you go being coy again. You really have been sheltered, huh?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2014 11:52:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/26/2014 11:25:16 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:24:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 7/26/2014 11:10:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Look at my ELO. You know what that means. It means I'm God. Now worship me!

I cant the flying spaghetti monster told me before you, sorry friend you are late!

I have a higher ELO than him.

Now flying spaghetti monster is angry... get ready tonight he will f*ck you im feeling so sorry for you
Never fart near dog