CreationVs Evolution is pointless..

Naruto2005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 1:15:00 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
debate....

Nobody should read the Old Testament as if it is actually a precise details.
I am not a Biblical scholar, But I believed that God gave us wisdoms most of us to use our head too. I am not against, that we Christians and other religion denominations who has high regard on the Bible, we should not use it or quote by quote. I won't blame them, mostly Protestants in doing so. "For it is better to be humble. For God resist the proud." Like I said. My theory support that the Old Testament is only a convention of the Hebrews, on what really happened. (e.i Genesis: Creation, Noah Ark, Abraham. etc.), and their specific details. We all know that these details are handed down through ancestor by Hebrews from generation to generation. Literacy wasn't been developed until the time of Egyptian, So to use the Old Testament as a source of historical information's is very irreconcilable between Evolution Vs. Creation. Furthermore, the authors and translators of Bible are mostly Prophets which i later learned, are mostly not educated person, they've been chosen through Genealogy not competency to be literate. For they believed that Gods wisdom is with them.

So the main point of this post is to conclude everything, Christians or Atheist, with regards to Creation vs. Evolution debate. Remember that there are only two valid and proclaimed God words visibly in the Bible, First is the Ten commandments and second, Jesus Christ himself "And the word became Flesh". It is God literally made it or the author himself. (written, created, etc. Christ and ten Commandments) Both Jesus and Ten commandments, didn't speak about creations specifically, How it happened? So what I'm saying is, so if some religious bigot or scholars actually quote you from the Bible whether against or not. It is really pointless. But I won't conclude as well that the Bible itself is fallible. For i believed that "Err is to man". Also, I don't have the right to say it. Let the Biblical scholars themselves take care of that. (The truth is, I don't know all verse In the Bible). But my point is very logical.
Puck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 1:25:25 AM
At 3/3/2010 1:15:00 AM, Naruto2005 wrote:
debate....

I am not a Biblical scholar,

Yeahhhh. Not going to win minds with that one.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 3:49:11 AM
At 3/3/2010 1:25:25 AM, Puck wrote:
debate....

I am not a Biblical scholar,

Yeahhhh. Not going to win minds with that one.

Yeah... nor the rambling gibberish.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
DATCMOTO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 4:39:04 AM
debate....

I am not a Biblical scholar, But I believed that God gave us wisdoms most of us to use our head too. I am not against, that we Christians and other religion denominations who has high regard on the Bible, we should not use it or quote by quote. I won't blame them, mostly Protestants in doing so. "For it is better to be humble. For God resist the proud." Like I said. My theory support that the Old Testament is only a convention of the Hebrews, on what really happened. (e.i Genesis: Creation, Noah Ark, Abraham. etc.), and their specific details. We all know that these details are handed down through ancestor by Hebrews from generation to generation. Literacy wasn't been developed until the time of Egyptian, So to use the Old Testament as a source of historical information's is very irreconcilable between Evolution Vs. Creation. Furthermore, the authors and translators of Bible are mostly Prophets which i later learned, are mostly not educated person, they've been chosen through Genealogy not competency to be literate. For they believed that Gods wisdom is with them.

So the main point of this post is to conclude everything, Christians or Atheist, with regards to Creation vs. Evolution debate. Remember that there are only two valid and proclaimed God words visibly in the Bible, First is the Ten commandments and second, Jesus Christ himself "And the word became Flesh". It is God literally made it or the author himself. (written, created, etc. Christ and ten Commandments) Both Jesus and Ten commandments, didn't speak about creations specifically, How it happened? So what I'm saying is, so if some religious bigot or scholars actually quote you from the Bible whether against or not. It is really pointless. But I won't conclude as well that the Bible itself is fallible. For i believed that "Err is to man". Also, I don't have the right to say it. Let the Biblical scholars themselves take care of that. (The truth is, I don't know all verse In the Bible). But my point is very logical.

Yep..

Creationists: " No KIND has EVER turned into another KIND.. "

Evolutionists: " Define KIND. "
The Cross.. the Cross.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 6:31:21 AM
debate....

I couldnt agree with you more in regards to taking the bible literally. This is why there are Christians who accept evolution.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 6:32:36 AM
At 3/3/2010 4:39:04 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
Yep..

Creationist: "Uhh, a dog is a kind, a cat is a kind..."

Evolutionists: "Those are examples, i want a definition."

Creationist: "Uhh, Wait... OH NO MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE GTG BYE."
Naruto2005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 7:52:06 AM
Yep..

Thats is laughable . The responsibility of Creationist is to give them a thoery of what kind is.
The responsibility of Evolutionist is to proved that there if there is kind.
Naruto2005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 8:11:16 AM
I couldnt agree with you more in regards to taking the bible literally. This is why there are Christians who accept evolution.

The only reason they accept evolution because they think its stupid to believe which is not yet proven? That God doesnt exist. They are only your imaginations without any basis whatsoever.

The Bible is a very honorable writtings, Many thinks its a book of myth and legend. actually if you think logically. And accept the thoery of "humanity can attain the origin of the Universe". Then you better think again. Scientist cant even proved that the energy which thy proclaimed as the starting point (Big Bang) has just started itself alone. We all know the basic rule of Science that everything has an origin. So which is stupid a thoery which we know beyond our human mind can proved. Or something which the Bible said. "Faith". If God is so imposible to proved his existence, that the only thing to know He exist is through faith. That alone is not stupidity. It is still a theory which is big chance of possibility. Than those which we Science has accepted that it is beyond our capacity to know the Truth. Or they actually believed that it is only a matter of time to know the Truth? :P When? it still desame both ways.

I have a good reason to conclude that both Science and Religion are desame.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 8:52:37 AM
At 3/3/2010 7:52:06 AM, Naruto2005 wrote:

Thats is laughable . The responsibility of Creationist is to give them a thoery of what kind is.
The responsibility of Evolutionist is to proved that there if there is kind.

I agree. And what is the theory of what a kind is?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 8:56:37 AM
At 3/3/2010 8:11:16 AM, Naruto2005 wrote:
The only reason they accept evolution because they think its stupid to believe which is not yet proven? That God doesnt exist. They are only your imaginations without any basis whatsoever.

I dont understand the sentence. Sorry, i am not fluent in moonspeak. What do you mean by "Believe which is not yet proven?"

Scientist cant even proved that the energy which thy proclaimed as the starting point (Big Bang) has just started itself alone.

Yes, and just because we have no answer, therefore automatically yours is correct? Please go back to school and study logic again.

. If God is so imposible to proved his existence, that the only thing to know He exist is through faith. That alone is not stupidity.

Yes, it is stupidity.

I believe in Pink invisible unicorns because of faith.

Stupid? Yes.

Illogical? Yes.

Failure of an argument? Yes.

It is still a theory which is big chance of possibility.

And so do the existance of pink invisible unicorns, hold much possibility! Doesnt change the fact that the argument for their existance, namely faith, is still stupid.

I have a good reason to conclude that both Science and Religion are desame.

Great. So please show me, via science, that a global flood could occur. Thanks.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 9:01:07 AM
At 3/3/2010 8:23:19 AM, popculturepooka wrote:
banker? Do you have an alternate account?

10/10
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 9:58:12 AM
At 3/3/2010 9:52:49 AM, CrappyDebater wrote:
Who is banker? I missed it

nor ar bankir...! he is nat heer...! luk at hes paij at ddo wiki...!!

http://ddofans.com...
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 11:32:27 AM
At 3/3/2010 4:39:04 AM, DATCMOTO wrote:
debate....

Yep..

Creationist: I know nothing of biology so I can't.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
nickthengineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 2:47:06 PM
For Christians, the debate matters because most people who believe in evolution either stop believing in God or never believed in the first place because they think science disproves the Bible. (Yes there are some who believe in some form of evolution and the Christian God, like progressive Creationists or theistic evolutions, but the vast majority of evolutionists are not any kind of Christian). It's a matter of helping the unbelievers get saved, the point of all Christian ministries.

For evolutionists, the debate matters because they say the Creationists are abusing science.

I think that was fair and accurate. Any objections tkubok?
I evolved from stupid. (http://www.debate.org...)
Naruto2005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2010 4:28:10 PM
You have a good point before, I even thought you are a theologian.

"I agree. And what is the theory of what a kind is?. "

A theory is merely assumptions. Get it? How can you explain an assumptions when it is not yet proven to be fallible. That is the job of the Science. "A thoery is a theory until proven". Science itself evolves with this principles.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2010 11:20:45 AM
At 3/3/2010 2:47:06 PM, nickthengineer wrote:
For Christians, the debate matters because most people who believe in evolution either stop believing in God or never believed in the first place because they think science disproves the Bible. (Yes there are some who believe in some form of evolution and the Christian God, like progressive Creationists or theistic evolutions, but the vast majority of evolutionists are not any kind of Christian). It's a matter of helping the unbelievers get saved, the point of all Christian ministries.

I understand that, but correlation does not prove causation. For example, the Catholic church in Brazil which ex-communicated a 9 year old girl for having an abortion after she was raped by her step father, and told that giving birth to her twins might kill her. If you go around and ask, the vast majority of ex-christian atheists will most likely answer that their deconversion had little or nothing to do with Evolution. i mean, the Catholic church, the worlds largest single religious sect, has accepted evolution as its official stance.

For evolutionists, the debate matters because they say the Creationists are abusing science.
Actually, no. For evolutionists, this debate matters because Creationists are constantly trying to squirm in their religious ideology into science classrooms. Its not abusing science, its ignoring science.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2010 11:23:47 AM
At 3/3/2010 4:28:10 PM, Naruto2005 wrote:
You have a good point before, I even thought you are a theologian.

"I agree. And what is the theory of what a kind is?. "

A theory is merely assumptions. Get it? How can you explain an assumptions when it is not yet proven to be fallible. That is the job of the Science. "A thoery is a theory until proven". Science itself evolves with this principles.

No, it isnt. A theory in the colloquial definition, is just an assumption. But in science, a theory is the highest standard that could possibly be attained regarding an explanation of an observed event. There is no other explanation that is possibly higher than a Theory.

Your quote, "A theory is a theory until proven", is also a failure of a quote. There is no "Proof" in science. You cannot prove anything in science, because Proof is a mathematical term.

You are misusing the words and confusing the colloquial definition with the actual useage of the word within each field of study.

Next argument, please?
nickthengineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 7:38:50 AM
At 3/4/2010 11:20:45 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 3/3/2010 2:47:06 PM, nickthengineer wrote:

I understand that, but correlation does not prove causation. For example, the Catholic church in Brazil which ex-communicated a 9 year old girl for having an abortion after she was raped by her step father, and told that giving birth to her twins might kill her. If you go around and ask, the vast majority of ex-christian atheists will most likely answer that their deconversion had little or nothing to do with Evolution. i mean, the Catholic church, the worlds largest single religious sect, has accepted evolution as its official stance.

Actually, no. For evolutionists, this debate matters because Creationists are constantly trying to squirm in their religious ideology into science classrooms. Its not abusing science, its ignoring science.

What does this incident have to do with the topic? I think it is fairly obvious that many people never even consider Christianity because they think the Bible is wrong on every scientific front, and thus it must be wrong about God too. You said nothing of the 9 year old girl not believing God anymore. She was just excomunicated by one denomination. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. I'm not saying that every person who doesn't believe in God will say that it is because of evolution, just a good number of them.
Floid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 7:46:43 AM
I think it is fairly obvious that many people never even consider Christianity because they think the Bible is wrong on every scientific front

Well sure there are. And then there are a bunch of people like me who were raised Christian and once tried almost every defense of why the Bible account of creation and everything is true (I never went as far as the Earth is 6,000 years old or that it was created in 6 days, but other than that I pretty much defended the rest of it).

I had all the standard answers studied and memorized: irreducible complexity, macro versus micro evolution, free will solves the giant gaping holes in the overarching story presented in the Bible, etc. But then I decided to do two things:

1.) Carefully study the opposing (scientific and philosophical) point of view on these issues.

2.) Examine the situation without bias for what I already believed.

After doing that, I quickly changed positions. There are plenty of things I still don't know the answers too, but I certainly don't think someone 4,000 years ago knew the answers to those questions either.
nickthengineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 7:56:29 AM
At 3/5/2010 7:46:43 AM, Floid wrote:

1.) Carefully study the opposing (scientific and philosophical) point of view on these issues.

I do this myself when I have time.

2.) Examine the situation without bias for what I already believed.

I'd argue it's next to impossible to actually do this. People aren't robots who can turn off their bias at will. I think it's possible that part of you wanted to discover that evolution was true so that you wouldn't have to worry about the few questions about the Bible that you couldn't answer (maybe not but perhaps). Consequently, can you answer every question about evolution yet? If not, why did you switch in the first place?
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 8:33:36 AM
At 3/5/2010 7:38:50 AM, nickthengineer wrote:
What does this incident have to do with the topic?
This has to do with the topic, becuase these are the reasons why people stray away from christianity, and not Evolution

I think it is fairly obvious that many people never even consider Christianity because they think the Bible is wrong on every scientific front, and thus it must be wrong about God too.

Not at all. There is a difference between God as presented by the bible from a literal stance, and God as presented by the bible from a metaphoric stance. As i said before, the catholic church for example, has a very open stance on Evolution, which proves that

You said nothing of the 9 year old girl not believing God anymore. She was just excomunicated by one denomination. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

if you actually took the time to read my paragraph, my point about the nine year old girl, had to do with the sort of events that people use in order to determine whether or not they want to stay a christian.

The "One" denomination was actually the largest denomination in Christianity. I never said the girl stopped believing in God, or anything like that. Infact, were not even talking about Atheism + Evolution VS Christinaity + Creationism. There are people who believe in God AND Evolution. The topic here is SIMPLY Creation Vs Evolution.

I'm not saying that every person who doesn't believe in God will say that it is because of evolution, just a good number of them.

And im saying youre wrong. There are about 60% of people who believe in Evolution in the USA alone, and since there are 80% of christians, with Atheists being like less than 1% i believe, A good number of them believe in Evolutoin and God at the same time. Youre making it sound as if the majority of people who stop believing in God do so because of evolution, and im saying youre wrong.
nickthengineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 10:00:50 AM
At 3/5/2010 8:33:36 AM, tkubok wrote:
At 3/5/2010 7:38:50 AM, nickthengineer wrote:
What does this incident have to do with the topic?
This has to do with the topic, becuase these are the reasons why people stray away from christianity, and not Evolution

I think it is fairly obvious that many people never even consider Christianity because they think the Bible is wrong on every scientific front, and thus it must be wrong about God too.

Not at all. There is a difference between God as presented by the bible from a literal stance, and God as presented by the bible from a metaphoric stance. As i said before, the catholic church for example, has a very open stance on Evolution, which proves that

You said nothing of the 9 year old girl not believing God anymore. She was just excomunicated by one denomination. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

if you actually took the time to read my paragraph, my point about the nine year old girl, had to do with the sort of events that people use in order to determine whether or not they want to stay a christian.

The "One" denomination was actually the largest denomination in Christianity. I never said the girl stopped believing in God, or anything like that. Infact, were not even talking about Atheism + Evolution VS Christinaity + Creationism. There are people who believe in God AND Evolution. The topic here is SIMPLY Creation Vs Evolution.

I'm not saying that every person who doesn't believe in God will say that it is because of evolution, just a good number of them.

And im saying youre wrong. There are about 60% of people who believe in Evolution in the USA alone, and since there are 80% of christians, with Atheists being like less than 1% i believe, A good number of them believe in Evolutoin and God at the same time. Youre making it sound as if the majority of people who stop believing in God do so because of evolution, and im saying youre wrong.

You love to find stuff to argue about. I don't mind, you only make yourself look stupid. As I said, "I'm not saying that every person who doesn't believe in God will say that it is because of evolution, just a good number of them."

Since when does a good number mean majority? I NEVER claimed that the majority of people who don't believe in God will say that it is because of evolution. I said a GOOD NUMBER OF THEM. Maybe only 1% of nonbelievers are due to evolution. 1% of even the US population is, what, like 2 million people?! That's a good number of people, no? So it is worth reaching out to these people by addressing evolution, yes?

Stop your petty arguing over non-issues. Read what I actually said. I NEVER claimed that the only reason people don't believe in God is evolution, or anything close to that, so your example of another reason that leads to non-belief (or whatever it was) didn't address anything I said. And if you care to read my first post, I admitted that there are many Christians who do believe in evolution. These believe that "God made evolution happen" and in my experience don't hold strictly to the evolutionary theory that is presented by scientists and atheists. That is what I meant by "most evolutionists are no kind of Christian." The 'hardcore only natural processes evolutionists' don't usually think the God of the Bible even started it all, and thus they are no kind of Christian.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 12:24:21 PM
At 3/5/2010 10:00:50 AM, nickthengineer wrote:
You love to find stuff to argue about. I don't mind, you only make yourself look stupid. As I said, "I'm not saying that every person who doesn't believe in God will say that it is because of evolution, just a good number of them."
I didnt start this, you did, by saying "Any objections Tkubok?" I mean, i suppose i couldve just ignored you, but i like to point out peoples hypocracy when i see them.
Since when does a good number mean majority? I NEVER claimed that the majority of people who don't believe in God will say that it is because of evolution. I said a GOOD NUMBER OF THEM. Maybe only 1% of nonbelievers are due to evolution. 1% of even the US population is, what, like 2 million people?! That's a good number of people, no? So it is worth reaching out to these people by addressing evolution, yes?

No no, your first post said "Most people who believe in evolution stop believing in God". Im sorry, but that DOES mean "Majority".

Stop your petty arguing over non-issues. Read what I actually said. I NEVER claimed that the only reason people don't believe in God is evolution, or anything close to that, so your example of another reason that leads to non-belief (or whatever it was) didn't address anything I said. And if you care to read my first post, I admitted that there are many Christians who do believe in evolution. These believe that "God made evolution happen" and in my experience don't hold strictly to the evolutionary theory that is presented by scientists and atheists. That is what I meant by "most evolutionists are no kind of Christian." The 'hardcore only natural processes evolutionists' don't usually think the God of the Bible even started it all, and thus they are no kind of Christian.

Thanks, but no. I also never said that you said "The only reason why people stop believeing" or anything of the sort. you said that MOST people who believe in evolution stop believing in God, and my post regarding the nine year old girl was a direct response to that. If thats not what you meant, great. Correct yourself. But dont bash me for your mistake.
Naruto2005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2010 8:23:26 PM
"The 'hardcore only natural processes evolutionists' don't usually think the God of the Bible even started it all, and thus they are no kind of Christian."

What's the point of believing in God, if you only believed some of what is written and proclaimed as Gods word? Actually, the hardcore Christian is no evolutionist. If you're a Biblical scholar your evolution theory is absurd. I myself considered as a Total Christian. Like i said the main reason why the Bible is a very controversial book because of how it is was written. I don't fully believed that such thing was written in Gods power manifested on man." No you're an idiot" .God choses and inspire the competent to do so, to write his "WORDS OF TRUTH". In the First place if you really study the Old Testament there is enough evidence that the writers of the Bible was chosen through competency. Examples are Paul and Mathews. These are educated person and I don't know about others. And the rest are proclaimed has the wisdom of God. The Bible tells us that it is empowerment of the Holy Spirit, If someone would contradict me about if it exist then obviously you're not a Christian which they based their belief through faith that it exist. Then if you don't believe on what Christ said obviously you are not Christian. My advice don't take the words of God literally most of it are wisdoms and wisdom is obviously came from God through faith alone. To conclude that it is absurdity is pure idiocy. The reason why Christian based their belief through faith is because nobody gave them the perfect answer and nothing has Science done to discredit the words of Bible. Most of the stories are already proven to be truth. Christ Death and Moses and etc. A logical example of Gods Omnipotence is the story of St Thomas Aquinas when he questioned Gods Divinity. Then a mysterious boy appeared to him (proclaimed as putto by the Church)" That the intelligent of God is like and ocean compared to the grain of sand of an intelligence combined in this universe. But the question of the Bible to be infallible information about Gods existence etc. It's pointless. Nobody is so perfect to translate how God thinks about man. "Like i said if there is a fallible word in the Bible. First, it is a question about the author's literacy. At the same time on how it is interpreted by the readers. Secondly, how can you translate everything in the Bible if it is "Words of Wisdom?" Obviously there are a lot of interpretations. Catholic Faith is avoiding such mistake. Has a Universal Faith which established the doctrine that should be accepted as the creed (belief) of the Church. That has been established many decades ago by different Council of the Church of the interpretation of the Bible. These are biblical scholars and distinguished gentlemen both academically and piously.

Science alone cannot explain everything about the Bible. I doubt if we can't even attain such wisdom, knowledge, intelligence to do so the Mystery behind Gods Existence. FAITH alone can justify his existence.

"My advice, if you believed in your heart without malice. You would know if he exists. It may sound illogical. But faith is not illogical only for those who are ignorant to it"- Tom Price 2010 a.k.a Naruto2005
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2010 6:44:47 AM
At 3/5/2010 8:23:26 PM, Naruto2005 wrote:
What's the point of believing in God, if you only believed some of what is written and proclaimed as Gods word? Actually, the hardcore Christian is no evolutionist.

Depends on what your definition of what a "Hardcore christian" is.

If you're a Biblical scholar your evolution theory is absurd.

If youre a biblical scholar youre not a scientist. Nuff said.

I myself considered as a Total Christian.

By who? Yourself?

In the First place if you really study the Old Testament there is enough evidence that the writers of the Bible was chosen through competency. Examples are Paul and Mathews. These are educated person and I don't know about others.
Yeah, the others were not educated. At all.

And the rest are proclaimed has the wisdom of God. The Bible tells us that it is empowerment of the Holy Spirit, If someone would contradict me about if it exist then obviously you're not a Christian which they based their belief through faith that it exist. Then if you don't believe on what Christ said obviously you are not Christian.
Yes. The problem here, though, is that Jesus never said anything regarding Evolution, Genesis, at all. He never said "look! God literally made you out of dirt, and Adam and Eve were the first people on earth".

To conclude that it is absurdity is pure idiocy.

No, to conclude that it is absurdity is pure logic and reason and evidence.

Most of the stories are already proven to be truth.

No, they have not. Noahs flood? Not proven to be true. Christ Resurrection? not proven to be true. None of the stories which defy reality, defy nature, have been proven true.

Christ Death and Moses and etc.

Yes, but none of those do not consist of "Most" of the stories. Christs death? Congrats. People die all the time.

A logical example of Gods Omnipotence is the story of St Thomas Aquinas when he questioned Gods Divinity. Then a mysterious boy appeared to him (proclaimed as putto by the Church)" That the intelligent of God is like and ocean compared to the grain of sand of an intelligence combined in this universe.

How is this story logical? Please explain.

But the question of the Bible to be infallible information about Gods existence etc. It's pointless. Nobody is so perfect to translate how God thinks about man.

They wouldnt have to be. If God is all powerful, he could easily provide the ability, and only the ability, for a human to perfectly interpret and translate what God thinks about man. The human wouldnt have to be "Perfect" in every degree.

"Like i said if there is a fallible word in the Bible. First, it is a question about the author's literacy. At the same time on how it is interpreted by the readers. Secondly, how can you translate everything in the Bible if it is "Words of Wisdom?" Obviously there are a lot of interpretations.

Wisdom is different than Knowledge. Wisdom changes through the times. It might have been wise not to eat pork, for example, 2000 years ago. Today, thanks to modern technology, there is little to no problem. If the bible is full of simple wisdom, there is no reason to believe, first off, that it still applies, and furthermore, the CLAIMS that are made in the bible, are not wisdom at all.

Science alone cannot explain everything about the Bible. I doubt if we can't even attain such wisdom, knowledge, intelligence to do so the Mystery behind Gods Existence. FAITH alone can justify his existence.

So you have no reason to believe Gods existance, but you just believe because you were either raised that way, or it makes you feel good? Atleast you are being honest about it.
"My advice, if you believed in your heart without malice. You would know if he exists. It may sound illogical. But faith is not illogical only for those who are ignorant to it"- Tom Price 2010 a.k.a Naruto2005

"My advice, if you believed in your heart without malice. You would know he does not exist, as you know Lepricons or Unicorns do not exist. It may sound logical. Because faith is logical only for those who do not understand the definition of the word "Logic""- Tkubok 2010 a.k.a. Tkubok