Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

After looking at religious debates...

lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:39:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
After looking at religious debates I have come to the conclusion that the only way for people to actually listen to the other side, and consider it, is if people start playing devil's advocate A LOT more. I think that more religious debates should be devil's advocate debates, that way you are actually paying attention to the information that is out there.

I see too many theists ignore points brought up by atheists in debates and vise versa.

I am not saying everyone is guilty of this, but A LOT are.

Besides, it would be fun to see how the debates actually turn out.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:48:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 12:39:35 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
After looking at religious debates I have come to the conclusion that the only way for people to actually listen to the other side, and consider it, is if people start playing devil's advocate A LOT more. I think that more religious debates should be devil's advocate debates, that way you are actually paying attention to the information that is out there.

I see too many theists ignore points brought up by atheists in debates and vise versa.

I am not saying everyone is guilty of this, but A LOT are.

Besides, it would be fun to see how the debates actually turn out.

Response: Of course you would say that. That's why you are an atheist who signed, pretending to be a theist, and think that you have fooled the forum with such a foolish attempt.

*SNP1 (an atheist) last sign in is 1 month ago. lifemeansevolutionisgod joins the site as a theist.....1 month ago*

This dummy really thinks he is fooling someone.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 12:57:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 12:48:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:39:35 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
After looking at religious debates I have come to the conclusion that the only way for people to actually listen to the other side, and consider it, is if people start playing devil's advocate A LOT more. I think that more religious debates should be devil's advocate debates, that way you are actually paying attention to the information that is out there.

I see too many theists ignore points brought up by atheists in debates and vise versa.

I am not saying everyone is guilty of this, but A LOT are.

Besides, it would be fun to see how the debates actually turn out.

Response: Of course you would say that. That's why you are an atheist who signed, pretending to be a theist, and think that you have fooled the forum with such a foolish attempt.

You know, except that I am not an atheist, so... Ya.

*SNP1 (an atheist) last sign in is 1 month ago. lifemeansevolutionisgod joins the site as a theist.....1 month ago*

I bet I can find other people that last signed in 1 month ago and other people that joined 1 month ago. Also, guess what else happened 1 month ago? Spring semester in college stopped, summer semester started.

This dummy really thinks he is fooling someone.

This dummy really think people take him seriously. How about you either make an intelligent comment ONCE or get the **** off this site?
Fatihah
Posts: 7,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 1:01:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 12:57:58 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:48:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:39:35 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
After looking at religious debates I have come to the conclusion that the only way for people to actually listen to the other side, and consider it, is if people start playing devil's advocate A LOT more. I think that more religious debates should be devil's advocate debates, that way you are actually paying attention to the information that is out there.

I see too many theists ignore points brought up by atheists in debates and vise versa.

I am not saying everyone is guilty of this, but A LOT are.

Besides, it would be fun to see how the debates actually turn out.

Response: Of course you would say that. That's why you are an atheist who signed, pretending to be a theist, and think that you have fooled the forum with such a foolish attempt.

You know, except that I am not an atheist, so... Ya.

*SNP1 (an atheist) last sign in is 1 month ago. lifemeansevolutionisgod joins the site as a theist.....1 month ago*

I bet I can find other people that last signed in 1 month ago and other people that joined 1 month ago. Also, guess what else happened 1 month ago? Spring semester in college stopped, summer semester started.

This dummy really thinks he is fooling someone.

This dummy really think people take him seriously. How about you either make an intelligent comment ONCE or get the **** off this site?

Response: Or rather, you stop being a stupid atheist, pretending to be a theist. Instead of proving my point that atheism is absurd, supported by your own weak attempts to pretend to be a theist. That makes you the dumbest person on the site.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 1:06:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 1:01:35 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:57:58 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:48:58 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:39:35 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
After looking at religious debates I have come to the conclusion that the only way for people to actually listen to the other side, and consider it, is if people start playing devil's advocate A LOT more. I think that more religious debates should be devil's advocate debates, that way you are actually paying attention to the information that is out there.

I see too many theists ignore points brought up by atheists in debates and vise versa.

I am not saying everyone is guilty of this, but A LOT are.

Besides, it would be fun to see how the debates actually turn out.

Response: Of course you would say that. That's why you are an atheist who signed, pretending to be a theist, and think that you have fooled the forum with such a foolish attempt.

You know, except that I am not an atheist, so... Ya.

*SNP1 (an atheist) last sign in is 1 month ago. lifemeansevolutionisgod joins the site as a theist.....1 month ago*

I bet I can find other people that last signed in 1 month ago and other people that joined 1 month ago. Also, guess what else happened 1 month ago? Spring semester in college stopped, summer semester started.

This dummy really thinks he is fooling someone.

This dummy really think people take him seriously. How about you either make an intelligent comment ONCE or get the **** off this site?

Response: Or rather, you stop being a stupid atheist, pretending to be a theist. Instead of proving my point that atheism is absurd, supported by your own weak attempts to pretend to be a theist. That makes you the dumbest person on the site.

How about you go to the many previous threads where we have had conversations and finish those before you try restarting them here? After all, you are great at avoiding answering any questions.

1) I am a theist, you have provided NO evidence to say otherwise.
2) I am not stupid, you have provided NO evidence to say otherwise.
3) You are a moron, proven by MANY people on this site.
4) You only make illogical and weak responses, proven by MANY people on this site.

You are PATHETIC. You are a sad excuse for a human being. You need to learn how to make intelligent, logical, rational comments.

You have ignored every point ever made against your position, showing that you are one of the most closed minded, ignorant person on this site.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,728
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 1:29:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 1:06:28 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:

How about you go to the many previous threads where we have had conversations and finish those before you try restarting them here? After all, you are great at avoiding answering any questions.

1) I am a theist, you have provided NO evidence to say otherwise.
2) I am not stupid, you have provided NO evidence to say otherwise.
3) You are a moron, proven by MANY people on this site.
4) You only make illogical and weak responses, proven by MANY people on this site.

You are PATHETIC. You are a sad excuse for a human being. You need to learn how to make intelligent, logical, rational comments.

You have ignored every point ever made against your position, showing that you are one of the most closed minded, ignorant person on this site.

Response: You are an atheist. A dumb, deluded, mentally challenged atheist. You have no logical arguments and your own idiocy is evident. You should shut up and save yourself from further embarrassment, but as your logic shows, it's too stupid to realize it.

A pathetic atheist, who after being exposed as a dumb atheist, thinks he can fool the forum by pretending to be a theist to under mind theism. The problem is, you fooled no one, and no one on this entire site believes you are a theist,. DUMMY. So as you continue to be the dumbest person on the site, I will continue to expose it.

Debunked as usual.
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 2:12:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 12:39:35 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
After looking at religious debates I have come to the conclusion that the only way for people to actually listen to the other side, and consider it, is if people start playing devil's advocate A LOT more. I think that more religious debates should be devil's advocate debates, that way you are actually paying attention to the information that is out there.

I see too many theists ignore points brought up by atheists in debates and vise versa.

I am not saying everyone is guilty of this, but A LOT are.

Besides, it would be fun to see how the debates actually turn out.

I actually play devil's advocate quite a lot here....I just don't tell people when I do and then people assume that's my actual position. :3
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 2:45:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 1:29:03 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/27/2014 1:06:28 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:

How about you go to the many previous threads where we have had conversations and finish those before you try restarting them here? After all, you are great at avoiding answering any questions.

1) I am a theist, you have provided NO evidence to say otherwise.
2) I am not stupid, you have provided NO evidence to say otherwise.
3) You are a moron, proven by MANY people on this site.
4) You only make illogical and weak responses, proven by MANY people on this site.

You are PATHETIC. You are a sad excuse for a human being. You need to learn how to make intelligent, logical, rational comments.

You have ignored every point ever made against your position, showing that you are one of the most closed minded, ignorant person on this site.

Response: You are an atheist. A dumb, deluded, mentally challenged atheist. You have no logical arguments and your own idiocy is evident. You should shut up and save yourself from further embarrassment, but as your logic shows, it's too stupid to realize it.

A pathetic atheist, who after being exposed as a dumb atheist,

Evidence for any of this? Oh, right, there is none.

thinks he can fool the forum by pretending to be a theist to under mind theism.

1) How am I pretending to be a theist?
2) How am I under minding theism?

The problem is, you fooled no one, and no one on this entire site believes you are a theist,.

Really? You and benny are the only 2 that seem to say this constantly, only because it seems you don't like that I disagree with you.

Evidence for any of your claims please.

DUMMY. So as you continue to be the dumbest person on the site, I will continue to expose it.

I already explained how I am not the dumbest person on this site and you did nothing to refute my argument, therefore it is shown that I am not the dumbest person on this site and that YOU are.

Debunked as usual.

I doubt that you even know what the word "debunked" means.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2014 2:45:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/27/2014 2:12:49 PM, popculturepooka wrote:
At 7/27/2014 12:39:35 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
After looking at religious debates I have come to the conclusion that the only way for people to actually listen to the other side, and consider it, is if people start playing devil's advocate A LOT more. I think that more religious debates should be devil's advocate debates, that way you are actually paying attention to the information that is out there.

I see too many theists ignore points brought up by atheists in debates and vise versa.

I am not saying everyone is guilty of this, but A LOT are.

Besides, it would be fun to see how the debates actually turn out.

I actually play devil's advocate quite a lot here....I just don't tell people when I do and then people assume that's my actual position. :3

I applaud you for that.