Jump to topic:

Christians and Israel

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2014 10:33:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pals of course. Israel was established by crook and power politics as the U.N. was forced to ignore its own Declaration of the Right to Self-Determination of Indigenous Populations, that document signed again by America in 2010 by President Obama who is breaking its international law by supplying weapons and money to Israel as a rogue state breaking International Laws routinely as well as U.N. resolutions.

Israelis want the world to blame Hamas for their acts of desperation trying to resist essentially America's might channeled through Israel's IDF. But the source of all Middle East political strife is ONE: the Crime Against Humanity that was the establishment of a European Jewish colony in the heart of the Muslim Arab Middle East. You want peace in the Middle East, demand Democracy in the Holy Land which will stop both Zionists and Hamas from fascist control of the situation. Extremists control both Israel and Palestine and they are fed by our complacency that allows Abrahamic religious warfare to go on forever without ever demanding Why? Why let these religious madmen make a mess of our world?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 12:25:57 AM
At 7/28/2014 9:35:39 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
What do most Christians feel about what is going on in Israel and Gaza right now? Who do you side with?

The New Testament says nothing at all about the state of Israel after 70 AD, other than the fact that it cannot exist - by divine decree. By exist, I mean exist as a theocracy with genealogies tracing their ancestry all the way back to Abraham. God placed insurmountable barriers as far as that goes.

My sympathies typically lie with the Arabs in most cases. The state of Israel has basically stolen their land, even though the Arabs originally obtained it by theft. The only solution to the conflict is Christianity, and since they both reject that option, we'll have continued conflict over there indefinitely. And by Christianity, I do not mean Catholicism.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 12:42:16 AM
What do most Christians feel about what is going on in Israel and Gaza right now? Who do you side with?

I personally feel for both the Jews and the Arabs. The Arabs had been there for many years and so were kicked out. The Jews, though, were chased out many years ago by the Arabs and so have had no home. I believe they should have one state of a combined Israel and Palestine where it is shared and not fought over because they both have the same rights to it as the other.
PGA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 2:08:12 AM

I too, as per Annanicole, do not see a relationship between the Israel of today and the Old Covenant Israel. I don't see the Israel of today as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy. Many are secular and atheistic.

I watched an except from an interview with the Palestinian leader on CNN on whether he was willing to recognize the State of Israel and he would not give an answer. During the times when Arafat was their leader I also read some of the alleged propaganda online being taught to Palestinian school children. It was hate literature. When someone is bent on your destruction there is not much you can do to make peace with them. If that is in fact the mentality of the masses then things are not going to change.

History does seem to be full of the conqueror and the conquered. In the past it was the conqueror that dictated the terms, but it is amazing what the mass media and public opinion in our generation can do for the underdog in a dog eat dog world.

The attitude on both sides has to change, but there is not much reason to think it will without a change of heart. Who is right in a world that does not recognize/without God?

Peter
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 9:20:18 AM
Well, who would have thunk it, I actually agree with anni and others who recognize the illegitimacy of modern Israel. I am Ashkenazim and Sephardic ancestry descended, confirmed by dna analysis as my mother and her mother were "Converso" Jewish descended and actually didn't know they had all this Jewish identity in them thinking it was "German". That's how we were raised-to think our ancestry came from Germany as well as British Isle, Europe. But dna showed strong Ashkenazim ancestry from all over European countries, Poland generating most of the genetic and going through the countries towards Palestine but ending at Uzbekistan, in old Khazar kingdom. Not a trace of Palestinian ancestry. My Sephardic genes come from Spain but originated in Tunisia and Libya, not Palestine. Shlomo Sand, Israeli historian has matched Palestinian dna result s with real history of Hebrews in Palestine and discovered there was no real "Diaspora" of Palestinian Jews. Other nations converted to Judaism rather than become Roman Catholic Christians. Tunisia and Libya were two of them. Palestinian Jews converted to Islam rather than become Catholic Christians and so today we have Khazarian Europeans Jewish convert descendants claiming themselves "Semites" with a "Right of Return" to seize Palestine killing the descendants of ancient Hebrews to create a Yiddish Kingdom in the Middle East. Crazy!

Here's what God told me a decade ago would solve the problem: http://biomystic.org...
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 12:13:34 PM

I side with reason: Prevent all outside interference, and let all the religitards kill each other. After they finish making a parking lot out of the Gaza strip, prevent anyone from either religion from ever inhabiting any portion of that land, again.

Both sides kill. Both sides kill innocent children. Both sides kill innocent men, women, and children. Both sides kill innocent men, women, and children in the name of their gawd, believing in divine authority to carry out their acts of violence against others that do not accept their own belief(s). Both sides are religious, and both sides are irrational and violently evil.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 12:36:48 PM

I would say that the region needs atheist governments in all places. So that killing in the name of God can be stopped.
Scientific Errors In Religion : Atheists are right that religion is a myth

Read this topic on below link:

http://www.debate.org...
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 12:39:03 PM
At 7/29/2014 12:13:34 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

I side with reason: Prevent all outside interference, and let all the religitards kill each other. After they finish making a parking lot out of the Gaza strip, prevent anyone from either religion from ever inhabiting any portion of that land, again.

Both sides kill. Both sides kill innocent children. Both sides kill innocent men, women, and children. Both sides kill innocent men, women, and children in the name of their gawd, believing in divine authority to carry out their acts of violence against others that do not accept their own belief(s). Both sides are religious, and both sides are irrational and violently evil.

Yeah I must agree. Both these countries are religious conservatives who rely on spreading hatred. I would like to see State atheism all over the middle east

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 1:15:13 PM
At 7/29/2014 12:39:03 PM, debateuser wrote:

Yeah I must agree. Both these countries are religious conservatives who rely on spreading hatred. I would like to see State atheism all over the middle east

Really i dont know why you so obsess with athiesim, what do you think it will be like heaven on earth? man with no God if he want to use you abuse torture kill what ever he will do it for him there is no after life and some judgement day everyting is his/her choice, everybody will be selfish and i know what i talking about, logically people with no God obsess to those things to be selfish because they living only 1 time so they trying to do ever they can they dont give a sh1t on right/wrong or morality, thing this are subjective for them. i know from experience, do you agree?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 1:16:38 PM

and Isreal is a secular country they dont care about bible stuff because i know where i living in.
Never fart near dog
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 2:04:25 PM

Because I actually believe in freedom of religion (which includes freedom FROM religion), I really can't agree with state imposed atheism. It one lives in accordance with philosophy that is thrust upon them, by force, that which opposes will always be desired. I want religion to be wiped out at the philosophical level. I want people to understand that worshiping a gawd is just plain stupid. Being kind to your fellow man is always more valid when it is done because one sees the reason behind it, than it is because the clergy says 'gawd commanded...'

Religion is just destructive...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 2:21:17 PM
At 7/29/2014 2:04:25 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

Because I actually believe in freedom of religion (which includes freedom FROM religion), I really can't agree with state imposed atheism. It one lives in accordance with philosophy that is thrust upon them, by force, that which opposes will always be desired. I want religion to be wiped out at the philosophical level.

I want people to understand that worshiping a gawd is just plain stupid.

From your prospective. without God there is no objective morality so you can go and kill you parents or your friends if they pain in the @ss, or rob weak people who cant benefit you, athiesm is disgusting, irrespective being thiest or athiest.

Being kind to your fellow man is always more valid when it is done because one sees the reason behind it,

oh really? do have experience in society? "being kind" is your idea, many people think opposite. through "being kind" you they trick everybody and abuse them, and what reason behind it? to be benefit because you treat them good and they would treat you good? how selfish it sounds its only for you, atheist would lead to selfishness.

Athiest is more destructive.
Never fart near dog
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 2:36:12 PM

Yeah I must agree. Both these countries are religious conservatives who rely on spreading hatred.

You're laughable. You actually think Palistine is conservative?

would like to see State atheism all over the middle east

Eh, maybe it would be good, but it won't happen.
Ashton
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 2:49:02 PM
At 7/29/2014 2:21:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Because I actually believe in freedom of religion (which includes freedom FROM religion), I really can't agree with state imposed atheism. It one lives in accordance with philosophy that is thrust upon them, by force, that which opposes will always be desired. I want religion to be wiped out at the philosophical level.

From your prospective. without God there is no objective morality so you can go and kill you parents or your friends if they pain in the @ss, or rob weak people who cant benefit you, athiesm is disgusting, irrespective being thiest or athiest.

I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of hearing this same retarded rhetoric about "objective" morality not existing without your gawd. Your bible contains more senseless death, destruction, genocide, slavery, human trafficking, and pedophilia than I can condemn in a single post, and you pull this "objective morality" out of your @ss... Regurgitating William Lane Craig's stupidity does not make you sound intelligent. What keeps me from killing x, y, or z is not "objective" morality, it's RATIONAL morality. Your religitarded bible is among the most immoral of texts ever published. What is disgusting is not atheism, but biblical theism. It's sick and twisted.

Being kind to your fellow man is always more valid when it is done because one sees the reason behind it,

oh really? do have experience in society? "being kind" is your idea, many people think opposite. through "being kind" you they trick everybody and abuse them, and what reason behind it? to be benefit because you treat them good and they would treat you good? how selfish it sounds its only for you, atheist would lead to selfishness.

This is easily one of the most retarded, poorly worded paragraphs I have ever seen on a debate/forum discussion. Go learn how to communicate before trying to counsel anyone with a brain stem. I will, however, try to answer the senseless string of questions:

1 - Yes, really.
2 - Yes, I have experience in society.
3 - For my part, being kind is not a "trick." I have no idea what is behind this, but you are truly an idiot. The reason behind kindness is a more cohesive society.
4 - Yes, if you treat someone well (not "good"), they are more likely to treat you well, in return.
5 - You have absolutely no clue what the term atheism means.

You are, quite obviously, an uneducated and overly emotional religitard fool. You seem to have automatically ascribed ulterior motives to kindness, simply because they were proposed by an atheist. You are a narrow minded moron. Nothing you have written, here, makes any rational sense.

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 2:58:43 PM
At 7/29/2014 2:49:02 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/29/2014 2:21:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

I can't tell you how sick and tired I am of hearing this same retarded rhetoric about "objective" morality not existing without your gawd. Your bible contains more senseless death, destruction, genocide, slavery, human trafficking, and pedophilia than I can condemn in a single post, and you pull this "objective morality" out of your @ss... Regurgitating William Lane Craig's stupidity does not make you sound intelligent. What keeps me from killing x, y, or z is not "objective" morality, it's RATIONAL morality. Your religitarded bible is among the most immoral of texts ever published. What is disgusting is not atheism, but biblical theism. It's sick and twisted.

This is easily one of the most retarded, poorly worded paragraphs I have ever seen on a debate/forum discussion. Go learn how to communicate before trying to counsel anyone with a brain stem. I will, however, try to answer the senseless string of questions:

1 - Yes, really.
2 - Yes, I have experience in society.
3 - For my part, being kind is not a "trick." I have no idea what is behind this, but you are truly an idiot. The reason behind kindness is a more cohesive society.
4 - Yes, if you treat someone well (not "good"), they are more likely to treat you well, in return.
5 - You have absolutely no clue what the term atheism means.

You are, quite obviously, an uneducated and overly emotional religitard fool. You seem to have automatically ascribed ulterior motives to kindness, simply because they were proposed by an atheist. You are a narrow minded moron. Nothing you have written, here, makes any rational sense.

dude first im muslim, second you talking nonsense, thirdly leave my experience learn how human mind works moron. atheism.. pfff everybody his own guide his right and wrong he choses it.. what you standing for materialism? how to do the best in our life how to enjoy it? materialism selfishness.. im not saying every atheist like that but this is what atheism leads to, tell me what so great about atheism you obsess and fight for so much why wasting time here go get some girl friend enjoy life you live 1 time man you wasting you energy here.
Never fart near dog
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 3:11:54 PM
At 7/29/2014 2:58:43 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

dude first im muslim, second you talking nonsense, thirdly leave my experience learn how human mind works moron. atheism.. pfff everybody his own guide his right and wrong he choses it.. what you standing for materialism? how to do the best in our life how to enjoy it? materialism selfishness.. im not saying every atheist like that but this is what atheism leads to, tell me what so great about atheism you obsess and fight for so much why wasting time here go get some girl friend enjoy life you live 1 time man you wasting you energy here.

First, muslim is nothing more than the bastard child of christianity, and has been equally violent and misogynyst. Second, you did not state how or why what I posted is "nonsense," but I assume it's simply a "feeling," on your part. I can safely dismiss and disregard that. Third, I'm pretty sure I have a better idea of how the human mind works than you do. And what the hell does "...leave my experience" mean, within the context of that ridiculous sentence? The rest of your drivel is completely nonsensical. However, I will answer your stupidity about '...get some girl friend...': I have been happily married for nearly 18 years. We are very happy together, and I'm not 'wasting time,' here. I'm answering stupidity in my spare time, while getting paid for it, at work. While things are calm, I can pound out a few lines of rebuttal to religitards like you, and some of the intelligent theists, as well.

You see, atheism doesn't "lead to" anything. Atheism is a conclusion. It is a conclusion drawn on one single question. Morality is not involved in atheism. Atheism doesn't have any tenets, dogmas, doctrines, codified ethics or principles. Those are up to each individual atheist. Further, I am an agnostic, not an atheist. Please learn how to communicate, if you are going to reply to my posts. Your atrocious spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and thought process is likely to give me brain cancer...
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 3:20:51 PM
At 7/29/2014 9:20:18 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Well, who would have thunk it, I actually agree with anni and others who recognize the illegitimacy of modern Israel. I am Ashkenazim and Sephardic ancestry descended, confirmed by dna analysis as my mother and her mother were "Converso" Jewish descended and actually didn't know they had all this Jewish identity in them thinking it was "German". That's how we were raised-to think our ancestry came from Germany as well as British Isle, Europe. But dna showed strong Ashkenazim ancestry from all over European countries, Poland generating most of the genetic and going through the countries towards Palestine but ending at Uzbekistan, in old Khazar kingdom. Not a trace of Palestinian ancestry. My Sephardic genes come from Spain but originated in Tunisia and Libya, not Palestine. Shlomo Sand, Israeli historian has matched Palestinian dna result s with real history of Hebrews in Palestine and discovered there was no real "Diaspora" of Palestinian Jews. Other nations converted to Judaism rather than become Roman Catholic Christians. Tunisia and Libya were two of them. Palestinian Jews converted to Islam rather than become Catholic Christians and so today we have Khazarian Europeans Jewish convert descendants claiming themselves "Semites" with a "Right of Return" to seize Palestine killing the descendants of ancient Hebrews to create a Yiddish Kingdom in the Middle East. Crazy!

Here's what God told me a decade ago would solve the problem: http://biomystic.org...

No, gawd didn't tell you ANYTHING. Your shcizo voices may have whispered some vaguely 'voice' sounding garbage inside your head, but that gawd doesn't exist.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 3:22:48 PM
At 7/29/2014 3:11:54 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

First, muslim is nothing more than the bastard child of christianity, and has been equally violent and misogynyst. Second, you did not state how or why what I posted is "nonsense," but I assume it's simply a "feeling," on your part. I can safely dismiss and disregard that. Third, I'm pretty sure I have a better idea of how the human mind works than you do. And what the hell does "...leave my experience" mean, within the context of that ridiculous sentence? The rest of your drivel is completely nonsensical. However, I will answer your stupidity about '...get some girl friend...': I have been happily married for nearly 18 years. We are very happy together, and I'm not 'wasting time,' here. I'm answering stupidity in my spare time, while getting paid for it, at work. While things are calm, I can pound out a few lines of rebuttal to religitards like you, and some of the intelligent theists, as well.

You see, atheism doesn't "lead to" anything. Atheism is a conclusion. It is a conclusion drawn on one single question. Morality is not involved in atheism. Atheism doesn't have any tenets, dogmas, doctrines, codified ethics or principles. Those are up to each individual atheist. Further, I am an agnostic, not an atheist. Please learn how to communicate, if you are going to reply to my posts. Your atrocious spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and thought process is likely to give me brain cancer...

thank you admitting that smart guy. and saying " if you are going to reply to my posts. Your atrocious spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and thought process is likely to give me brain cancer" shows that you are little kid who trying to come back with nonsense trying to insult objective things with atheism who doesnt have any principles good job please try to insult me more....
Never fart near dog
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 3:23:46 PM
Most of the countries, in many cases, that where a part of the U.N. where at some time in their history, persecutors of the Jewish populations in their mist, the Nazis just brought it to a new level. Then in the 40's the middle east Muslim countries where at the short end if the stick. But now a days the Muslim nations, being full of oil money, could easily take in their "Muslim Brothers" into their own countries and the problem is resolved. Notice no one at all sees that as a possibility. The UN has agreed to let the Jews have their Israeli state, but because of today"s arab oil they are doing their best to renege on that. You must understand, media, especially American media, is corporate property that serves its master. Don"t let your selves think for a moment that oil interests aren"t feeding you anything but what is in their own interest for you to believe.

I mean the resistance to Israel being a state that it once was has been going on for over 60 yr"s. The Muslims hate and fight with anyone that is not Muslim, unless its in their own best interest to not be hostile to none Muslims. Like money or survival, its" been their history ever since Muhammad. Its not the Christian community or the Jewish community that has a problem with coexisting with those who don"t believe as they do. The Muhammad followers have a problem with coexisting with the rest of the world that is not like them.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 3:46:15 PM
At 7/29/2014 3:23:46 PM, DPMartin wrote:
Most of the countries, in many cases, that where a part of the U.N. where at some time in their history, persecutors of the Jewish populations in their mist, the Nazis just brought it to a new level. Then in the 40's the middle east Muslim countries where at the short end if the stick. But now a days the Muslim nations, being full of oil money, could easily take in their "Muslim Brothers" into their own countries and the problem is resolved. Notice no one at all sees that as a possibility. The UN has agreed to let the Jews have their Israeli state, but because of today"s arab oil they are doing their best to renege on that. You must understand, media, especially American media, is corporate property that serves its master. Don"t let your selves think for a moment that oil interests aren"t feeding you anything but what is in their own interest for you to believe.

I mean the resistance to Israel being a state that it once was has been going on for over 60 yr"s. The Muslims hate and fight with anyone that is not Muslim, unless its in their own best interest to not be hostile to none Muslims. Like money or survival, its" been their history ever since Muhammad. Its not the Christian community or the Jewish community that has a problem with coexisting with those who don"t believe as they do. The Muhammad followers have a problem with coexisting with the rest of the world that is not like them.

Wow learn hisotry 1400 years of islamic history or 2000 years of christainity?? there no room for comparison. the funny thing is without the muslims the jews wouldnt exist for the christains persecutions of 2000 years , without the muslims there wouldnt be renaissance do you read some hisotry? that is the funniest thing i ever read,"Christian community or the Jewish community that has a problem with coexisting", without the muslim you would be in the dark ages.
Never fart near dog
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 3:57:06 PM
At 7/29/2014 3:22:48 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

thank you admitting that smart guy. and saying " if you are going to reply to my posts. Your atrocious spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and thought process is likely to give me brain cancer" shows that you are little kid who trying to come back with nonsense trying to insult objective things with atheism who doesnt have any principles good job please try to insult me more....

And this completely irrelevant conclusion shows that my conclusions were exactly correct:

One does not "insult objective things with atheism..." This is not something that can even be applied to the discussion. I don't 'reply with atheism.' Further, if my response 'shows' that I am ' ...a little kid ...' you have obviously done zero research. If you write something that does not make sense, you should expect a nonsensical answer or, at the very least, an answer that you don't like. Nothing that I typed gave any indication of my principles, in any way. You write atrociously enough so that I actually have to try to decipher what you mean, with each and every sentence.
You try to equate morality with atheism. They are mutually exclusive. Atheism doesn't deal with the area or subject of morality.
You try to identify atheism as a means of replying to statements made with unmitigated stupidity. They are mutually exclusive. Atheism doesn't deal 'answering objective things.' Further, 'objective things' is completely ambiguous, and none of your post was about 'objective things.' Your post was a completely disingenuous reply with emotional responses to statements you were trying to insult, yourself. You are insulting in your initial response, but it's wrong, when I insult you back? Seriously?

Go cry yourself to sleep, knowing that your stupidity (and my replies to it) will not cause me one moment of discomfort or guilt. Again, I will advise that you learn more than you have, at this time, before you attempt to engage me on any level of intellect; especially if your are going to attempt to be critical on a moral or philosophical level...
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 4:00:37 PM
At 7/29/2014 3:57:06 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

And this completely irrelevant conclusion shows that my conclusions were exactly correct:

One does not "insult objective things with atheism..." This is not something that can even be applied to the discussion. I don't 'reply with atheism.' Further, if my response 'shows' that I am ' ...a little kid ...' you have obviously done zero research. If you write something that does not make sense, you should expect a nonsensical answer or, at the very least, an answer that you don't like. Nothing that I typed gave any indication of my principles, in any way. You write atrociously enough so that I actually have to try to decipher what you mean, with each and every sentence.
You try to equate morality with atheism. They are mutually exclusive. Atheism doesn't deal with the area or subject of morality.
You try to identify atheism as a means of replying to statements made with unmitigated stupidity. They are mutually exclusive. Atheism doesn't deal 'answering objective things.' Further, 'objective things' is completely ambiguous, and none of your post was about 'objective things.' Your post was a completely disingenuous reply with emotional responses to statements you were trying to insult, yourself. You are insulting in your initial response, but it's wrong, when I insult you back? Seriously?

Go cry yourself to sleep, knowing that your stupidity (and my replies to it) will not cause me one moment of discomfort or guilt. Again, I will advise that you learn more than you have, at this time, before you attempt to engage me on any level of intellect; especially if your are going to attempt to be critical on a moral or philosophical level...

Ok teacher do you have more advices? i thirsty to learn new things...
Never fart near dog
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 4:19:39 PM
At 7/29/2014 4:00:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Start with what I've already provided you. In the immortal words of Mr. Miyagi:

"First learn crawl, then learn fly!"
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 4:56:37 PM
At 7/29/2014 4:19:39 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/29/2014 4:00:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Start with what I've already provided you. In the immortal words of Mr. Miyagi:

"First learn crawl, then learn fly!"

http://disneycreate.wikia.com...
Never fart near dog
debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:25:15 PM

Because I actually believe in freedom of religion (which includes freedom FROM religion), I really can't agree with state imposed atheism. It one lives in accordance with philosophy that is thrust upon them, by force, that which opposes will always be desired. I want religion to be wiped out at the philosophical level. I want people to understand that worshiping a gawd is just plain stupid. Being kind to your fellow man is always more valid when it is done because one sees the reason behind it, than it is because the clergy says 'gawd commanded...'

State atheism is different from state imposed atheism. People continue to believe in whatever faith they choose. We see that there are religious believers in China and north Korea as well

debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:42:52 PM
At 7/29/2014 2:36:12 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Yeah I must agree. Both these countries are religious conservatives who rely on spreading hatred.

You're laughable. You actually think Palistine is conservative?

Yes they are not seculars. I am considering both society and poltical issues. Their position on religion is somewhere between centrist and right wing. They would not be fighting in the name of religion if they were true seculars. Lol

would like to see State atheism all over the middle east

Eh, maybe it would be good, but it won't happen.

OK. But it will definitely solve the religious problems there.

debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:46:33 PM
At 7/29/2014 1:16:38 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

and Isreal is a secular country they dont care about bible stuff because i know where i living in.

Taking some features of secularism is not enough. Israel still wants a country for Jews. Lol Fighting in the name of religion is secular to you. Lol. If we look at the Israeli position on religion , it is centre of right. I am considering both society and political issues

debateuser
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 8:49:28 PM
At 7/29/2014 1:15:13 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

Really i dont know why you so obsess with athiesim, what do you think it will be like heaven on earth? man with no God if he want to use you abuse torture kill what ever he will do it for him there is no after life and some judgement day everyting is his/her choice, everybody will be selfish and i know what i talking about, logically people with no God obsess to those things to be selfish because they living only 1 time so they trying to do ever they can they dont give a sh1t on right/wrong or morality, thing this are subjective for them. i know from experience, do you agree?

Yeah according to you atheists are killing each other in the middle east. Lol
Religion is just a hatred spreading ideology. Yes I don't want such a thing to flourish.
The societies with highest rape and murder rate are religious societies.