Jump to topic:

evolutionisgood typical atheist ignorance

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 11:11:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Lifemeansevolutionisgood's posts are typical atheist ignorance. Atheists deny God because they would never be convinced by mountainload of evidence for God. Why? Because somehow God is just like a invisible pink unicorn because you cant see them. However, if theres a mouse hole in your wall, but the mouse is not seen, does it require BOP on person say that mouse is real?

Gods proof is just as blatent as that mousehole. Hoever atheists ask for evidence even though bop on atheist to disprove God as God exist just like the mouse, but when we give evidence (mouse hole) the atheist covers there ears and goes "lalalalala you didnt met bop" and sends around tons of latin words like ad hominem that they dont know what it mean. Then they acuse us of being supressing and discrimination them and call there irrational fantasies the "default position".

LMEIG say that he theist even though hes an atheist who deny God because he supports evolution. Then he say that evolution is default position because bop is on me even thoug evidence against evolutionis mountainload.

Random chance.
No transition fossil.
No speciation.
2nd law ofthermodynamics

LMEIG is atheist troll that needs to shut up and embrace truth of my religion.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 11:17:15 PM
At 7/29/2014 11:11:00 PM, jh1234l wrote:
Lifemeansevolutionisgood's posts are typical atheist ignorance. Atheists deny God because they would never be convinced by mountainload of evidence for God. Why? Because somehow God is just like a invisible pink unicorn because you cant see them. However, if theres a mouse hole in your wall, but the mouse is not seen, does it require BOP on person say that mouse is real?

Gods proof is just as blatent as that mousehole. Hoever atheists ask for evidence even though bop on atheist to disprove God as God exist just like the mouse, but when we give evidence (mouse hole) the atheist covers there ears and goes "lalalalala you didnt met bop" and sends around tons of latin words like ad hominem that they dont know what it mean. Then they acuse us of being supressing and discrimination them and call there irrational fantasies the "default position".

LMEIG say that he theist even though hes an atheist who deny God because he supports evolution. Then he say that evolution is default position because bop is on me even thoug evidence against evolutionis mountainload.

Random chance.
No transition fossil.
No speciation.
2nd law ofthermodynamics

Also fatihah is alway right
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Beastt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2014 11:20:37 PM
At 7/29/2014 11:11:00 PM, jh1234l wrote:

Random chance.
No transition fossil.
No speciation.
2nd law ofthermodynamics

A mouse hole is objective evidence for the mouse. If you have objective evidence for God, then please pop over to my thread where I'm asking for objective evidence for God. No one else has presented any so maybe you can bail them out.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire