Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 2:56:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Proverbs 5:18-20

"18 Let your fountain be blessed,
And rejoice with the wife of your youth.
19 As a loving deer and a graceful doe,
Let her breasts satisfy you at all times;
And always be enraptured with her love.
20 For why should you, my son, be enraptured by an immoral woman,
And be embraced in the arms of a seductress?"

In Hebrew, the fountain is figurative of life and vigor and blessing according to Hebrew pictograph indicates receiving good things from the source above. This proverb tells us to rejoice, to be glad, to celebrate with your wife when you are young. God wants you to be joyful when you are still young with so much more experiences yet to occur. The Bible doesn't condemn sexuality for the sole purpose of procreation, he wants you to be fully satisfied in abundance (drunk in Hebrew) with the love (ahav is also used for God's love) with the beauty (both physical and inner) of your wife because it is in pureness and holiness. Why go after a woman whom you do not know? Why only seek momentarily pleasure from a whore? Rejoice in a life-long commitment full of joy, purity, love, living in a marriage that has been divinely given by God.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 3:56:15 PM
At 7/30/2014 2:56:59 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

In Hebrew, the fountain is figurative of life and vigor and blessing according to Hebrew pictograph indicates receiving good things from the source above. This proverb tells us to rejoice, to be glad, to celebrate with your wife when you are young. God wants you to be joyful when you are still young with so much more experiences yet to occur. The Bible doesn't condemn sexuality for the sole purpose of procreation, he wants you to be fully satisfied in abundance (drunk in Hebrew) with the love (ahav is also used for God's love) with the beauty (both physical and inner) of your wife because it is in pureness and holiness. Why go after a woman whom you do not know? Why only seek momentarily pleasure from a whore? Rejoice in a life-long commitment full of joy, purity, love, living in a marriage that has been divinely given by God.

My wife is agnostic, and despises religion. I am agnostic, and I despise religion. We both find christianity to be nauseating and stupid. We have been in love for almost eighteen years, and to this very day, she remains the best thing that has ever happened to me. Was this marriage "...diviniely given by gawd?"
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 4:20:50 PM
At 7/30/2014 3:56:15 PM, irreverent_god wrote:

My wife is agnostic, and despises religion. I am agnostic, and I despise religion. We both find christianity to be nauseating and stupid. We have been in love for almost eighteen years, and to this very day, she remains the best thing that has ever happened to me. Was this marriage "...diviniely given by gawd?"

I believe so, God gave Adam his wife because it's a blessing to all men, so yes, God gave you your wife despite your hatred for Christianity. You should be grateful for his providence :)
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 4:24:27 PM
At 7/30/2014 4:20:50 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:

I believe so, God gave Adam his wife because it's a blessing to all men, so yes, God gave you your wife despite your hatred for Christianity. You should be grateful for his providence :)

ROFL!!! Kids make fun of a 'prophet,' and bears eat them. I publicly mock all religion, and I receive the most beautiful creature this planet has ever known? That is christian justice, at its best!
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 7:10:01 PM

ALL things that come to pass were ordained of God.
The question is, What is God's PURPOSE for each thing that comes to pass?

All things work together for good to God's elect.
But for the reprobate, everything is a curse.

Even when God's people suffer, it's all for their good.
But even "good things" are a curse to the reprobate.

The fact is, if you die without Christ, then you won't care what you once had. You will suffer in Hell for eternity.

You see,
The wise man builds his house upon the rock, which is Christ.
Everyone else builds his house upon sand.

Christ said:
24 "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
"But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall."
(Matthew 7:24-27)

He said:
"I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight.
All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
For My yoke is easy and My burden is light
." (Matthew 11:25-30)

If you will not hear his words and obey his command to come to him by faith, you will find no rest for your soul.
You will suffer his wrath in Hell for all eternity. And so will your wife if she won't come to Christ.

I strongly urge you to consider how fleeting and temporary this life is, and stop boasting about your rebellion against God.

If you love your wife, then the best gift you can possibly give to her is to be a godly husband whose faith is in Christ.
matt.mcguire88
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 8:12:15 PM
At 7/30/2014 7:10:01 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

The fact is, if you die without Christ, then you won't care what you once had. You will suffer in Hell for eternity.

You see,

Christ said:
24 "Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.
"But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall."

He said:
"I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes.
All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.
Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

If you will not hear his words and obey his command to come to him by faith, you will find no rest for your soul.
You will suffer his wrath in Hell for all eternity. And so will your wife if she won't come to Christ.

I strongly urge you to consider how fleeting and temporary this life is, and stop boasting about your rebellion against God.

If you love your wife, then the best gift you can possibly give to her is to be a godly husband whose faith is in Christ.

The problem with some of your doctrine is that it's confusing lol, you keep telling people to do one thing but then telling them that there is no free will, in other words free to make that decision, that's lunacy. Here are the discrepancies...

"ALL things that come to pass were ordained of God."

"If you will not hear his words and obey his command to come to him by faith, you will find no rest for your soul."

According to the first assertion the second is impossible, that's called a contradiction. According to the second a decision is required, but that is impossible because you contradict that in the first assertion. It means the decision was already "ordained" so there is none to make, does that make sense?

What do you think about this verse?
James 1
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:58:41 AM

Nonsensical bull5hit, based on a religitard text.

You see,

Christ said:

He said:

No, there is no evidence that the jeebus said any of that. Someone claimed that the words were his, but there is no evidence to corroborate that...

I don't believe in hell, so there is nothing to fear. You can use fear to scare your own children into believing, if you wish... It does not work on rational adults...

Life is, indeed, fleeting and short. That's why it should never be wasted on religitard faith and worship of that which is of human fabrication based on stupidstition and ignorance.

I love my wife. The best gift I could give her is the respect and admiration that I already do. Thrusting your gawd and your stupidity of belief upon her would be the most horrid cruelty imaginable. You see, I have no desire to become the christian misogynist that would be required of me. I have no desire to 'place her in subjection.' I have no desire to treat her like a piece of property. She is an independently valuable human. The human that I value above all others. I would never insult her with your biblical stupidity.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 8:04:59 AM
At 7/31/2014 7:58:41 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

You see,

Christ said:

He said:

No, there is no evidence that the jeebus said any of that. Someone claimed that the words were his, but there is no evidence to corroborate that...

I don't believe in hell, so there is nothing to fear. You can use fear to scare your own children into believing, if you wish... It does not work on rational adults...

Life is, indeed, fleeting and short. That's why it should never be wasted on religitard faith and worship of that which is of human fabrication based on stupidstition and ignorance.

I love my wife. The best gift I could give her is the respect and admiration that I already do. Thrusting your gawd and your stupidity of belief upon her would be the most horrid cruelty imaginable. You see, I have no desire to become the christian misogynist that would be required of me. I have no desire to 'place her in subjection.' I have no desire to treat her like a piece of property. She is an independently valuable human. The human that I value above all others. I would never insult her with your biblical stupidity.

Well said IG.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:31:12 AM

You see,

Christ said:

He said:

Then your "love" for her is hatred.
You don't care for your own soul or hers.
And you will be held responsible for that.

Your job as her husband is to lead her and protect her. And you are leading her to Hell by your example.

Your only hope is that God saves you by grace. And her only hope is that God saves her by grace.

As it stands right now, you are a wicked and lost and terrible man who refuses to be a husband to his wife.

And what you call "love" is hatred. And it's damning to your wife's soul.
God have mercy on you, or you will pay for that.

And if your wife goes to Hell, it will be partly your fault.
And if you go to Hell, you'll acknowledge that for ever.

Christ said:
"25"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS." (Matthew 16:25-27)
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:35:09 AM
Prove that christ said any fuking thing.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:36:42 AM
Shouldn't we have birdboy telling us all about marriage?
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:48:38 AM
At 7/31/2014 9:36:42 AM, bulproof wrote:

Who is Bidboy, better not be me cause I could care less about marriage.
Ashton
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:50:13 AM
At 7/31/2014 9:48:38 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

It's birdboy. Try again.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:51:18 AM
At 7/31/2014 9:50:13 AM, bulproof wrote:

It's birdboy. Try again.

I know, it's called a mis-type.
Ashton
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:52:57 AM
At 7/31/2014 9:51:18 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

It's birdboy. Try again.

And?
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:54:50 AM
At 7/31/2014 9:52:57 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:51:18 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

It's birdboy. Try again.

And?

I mis-typed Birdboy, whoever that is.
Ashton
mishapqueen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:09:24 AM
At 7/31/2014 9:35:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
Prove that christ said any fuking thing.

Prove that he didn't say anything, bulproof.
You cannot choose whether or not you will live by rules, but you can choose which rules you will live by. --Me

"I was wrong. Squirrels are objectively superior to bunnies in every conceivable dimension."
--Joey

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver" --PetersSmith

Nunc aut Numquam
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:27:43 AM
At 7/31/2014 9:31:12 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

Your definition and standard for that conclusion are unmitigated religitard stupidity. If you believe that human love that is not encapsulated within your spiritual retardation is 'hatred,' there is simply no humanity in you, and zero reason, in your head.

I don't believe in a soul, so there is no way to "care" for one; hers, mine, or yours.

By whom? Who authorized you to make that statement? Pass that judgment? Deliver that 'ominous' warning? Do you really think I'm obligated to treat MY wife in a manner consistent with YOUR edict? You pompous, self-inflated religitard windbag.

Your job as her husband is to lead her and protect her. And you are leading her to Hell by your example.

Don't ever purport to tell me my job, as a husband or otherwise. I don't need a life supervisor, or a guide to interpersonal relationships; especially when they are based on a manuscript as purely evil as that stupid bible of yours. Neither my wife nor I "lead" anything or anyone, in our marriage. It is a partnership of equals, as it should be. Take your religitard morality of evil, and shove it straight up your 'gawdly' @55. Your gawd doesn't exist. Your heaven doesn't exist. Your hell doesn't exist. Your spirituality is a drain on life and thought. You and your beliefs are of ZERO benefit to humanity and social progress. You misogynist phucktard.

Your only hope is that God saves you by grace. And her only hope is that God saves her by grace.

See my previous entry.

As it stands right now, you are a wicked and lost and terrible man who refuses to be a husband to his wife.

I'm wicked? How dare you pass moral judgment on me based on nothing more than rejection of your religitard stupidity? You are the wicked, evil, useless, inhuman being. Your bible has caused more violence, hatred, and abuse (of women, especially) than anything I have ever believed. Don't ever presume to condescend to me, as long as you live. Your bible is pure, unadulterated evil, and your view of women is an inhuman atrocity. The writers of that vicious manuscript, were they still alive, would merit conviction of crimes against humanity. That manuscript is a worthless piece of trash that merits being wiped from man's memory, with the exception of the evil it has wrought, lest it ever be repeated. Without your vile, vomitous philosophy of misogynistic virulence, humanity would have been EONS further along, in our development. Your manuscript is a cancer that has stunted the very meaning of being human. Your religion, beyond being a socio-economic and political parasitic disease, is the very definition of destructive philosophy. You make me sick, with your disgusting and repulsive ignorance.

See my previous entry.

Put it on my account. Your condemnation is the least of what I am guilty of having transgressed, with respect to your religitard stupidity.

See previous entries.

See previous entries.

Christ said:
"25"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26"For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 27"For the Son of Man is going to come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and WILL THEN REPAY EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS." (Matthew 16:25-27)

Again, you dense moron, there is no reason to believe that the jeebus said one single solitary word of what you just quoted. Your thoughts, philosophy, and accepted morality are intellectually carcinogenic and morally destructive. You, personally, are a vile and disgusting creature. Go preach your filth to someone that gives a rusty phuck what your beliefs will condemn them to experiencing. I don't believe a word of it.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:37:07 AM
You know, I loathe radical religious zealotry more than most, but there is no reason to be an a$$ about it.

One can be respectful in their dissent of a point, and can argue a point without using the term "religitard" which is both insulting to the discourse and mentally handicapped people, not to mention the religious individuals engaged in the debate.

You're not going to convince the faithful they are wrong by calling them retarded. So stop, and be better than what you perceive them to be.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:35:32 AM

Because so many people have been rude to you, I will give you an honest, rational and respectful secular answer.

I met my wife while in college, though we were only passing acquaintances. It wasn't until three years after graduation that we began seeing each other.

My wife and I began our relationship with a casual sexual encounter, which turned into regular, casual sexual encounters.

Eventually, we discovered we were more than just friends who found each other attractive and enjoyed no-strings attached sex.

After about a year, we moved in together. We have been together nearly a decade now.

My wife and I are not officially married. We are common law married.

Our relationship is neither pure nor holy in the eyes of the Christian tradition. Quite the opposite, seeing as we are both bisexual, and enjoy bringing third and fourth parties into our bed.

"Why go after a woman whom you do not know?"

Because otherwise, you will never learn about people who function outside of your cultural realm. And one only needs to learn about a person in order to begin knowing them. Why make friends with people you don't know? Why do business with people you don't know? Because there are 9 billion people in this world, the vast majority of which you won't know. They could be amazing people. You just have to learn to know.

"Why only seek momentarily pleasure from a whore?"

I hope you actually mean a prostitute, rather than someone like myself, who enjoys sexual encounters with multiple partners. There is no shame in prostitution if the prostitute is their own master. The issue with prostitution is born of it's illegality. Pimps only exist to protect prostitutes from other pimps. But this is a philosophical argument for another time.

"Rejoice in a life-long commitment full of joy, purity, love, living in a marriage that has been divinely given by God."

My wife and I have made a life-long commitment to one another, to cherish and hold through sickness and health, however our relationship is strong enough that we realize sex and sexuality are not why we love one another. We can incorporate other partners without fear of hurting one another, because we are so secure in our loyalty to one another.

Our marriage is not divinely given by any entity. Our marriage is strong because we know one another, after so many years.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:43:02 AM

How is same sex marriage ungodly?
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:45:18 AM
At 7/31/2014 11:35:32 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

Because so many people have been rude to you, I will give you an honest, rational and respectful secular answer.

I met my wife while in college, though we were only passing acquaintances. It wasn't until three years after graduation that we began seeing each other.

My wife and I began our relationship with a casual sexual encounter, which turned into regular, casual sexual encounters.

Eventually, we discovered we were more than just friends who found each other attractive and enjoyed no-strings attached sex.

After about a year, we moved in together. We have been together nearly a decade now.

Our relationship is neither pure nor holy in the eyes of the Christian tradition. Quite the opposite, seeing as we are both bisexual, and enjoy bringing third and fourth parties into our bed.

Because otherwise, you will never learn about people who function outside of your cultural realm. And one only needs to learn about a person in order to begin knowing them. Why make friends with people you don't know? Why do business with people you don't know? Because there are 9 billion people in this world, the vast majority of which you won't know. They could be amazing people. You just have to learn to know.

I hope you actually mean a prostitute, rather than someone like myself, who enjoys sexual encounters with multiple partners. There is no shame in prostitution if the prostitute is their own master. The issue with prostitution is born of it's illegality. Pimps only exist to protect prostitutes from other pimps. But this is a philosophical argument for another time.

"Rejoice in a life-long commitment full of joy, purity, love, living in a marriage that has been divinely given by God."

My wife and I have made a life-long commitment to one another, to cherish and hold through sickness and health, however our relationship is strong enough that we realize sex and sexuality are not why we love one another. We can incorporate other partners without fear of hurting one another, because we are so secure in our loyalty to one another.

Our marriage is not divinely given by any entity. Our marriage is strong because we know one another, after so many years.

but how can you be secure in each other if you give your bodies away to other people? Wouldn't you agree that sex during marriage is the best way to go?
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:45:33 AM

How can you be agnostic and despise religion? Seems a bit contradictory since agnostics could believe in a god or gods if evidence was provided. Unless your saying you hate the organized and material part of religion (church, leaders, street pastors, etc.)
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:46:14 AM
At 7/31/2014 10:27:43 AM, irreverent_god wrote:

Your definition and standard for that conclusion are unmitigated religitard stupidity. If you believe that human love that is not encapsulated within your spiritual retardation is 'hatred,' there is simply no humanity in you, and zero reason, in your head.

I don't believe in a soul, so there is no way to "care" for one; hers, mine, or yours.

By whom? Who authorized you to make that statement? Pass that judgment? Deliver that 'ominous' warning? Do you really think I'm obligated to treat MY wife in a manner consistent with YOUR edict? You pompous, self-inflated religitard windbag.

Don't ever purport to tell me my job, as a husband or otherwise. I don't need a life supervisor, or a guide to interpersonal relationships; especially when they are based on a manuscript as purely evil as that stupid bible of yours. Neither my wife nor I "lead" anything or anyone, in our marriage. It is a partnership of equals, as it should be. Take your religitard morality of evil, and shove it straight up your 'gawdly' @55. Your gawd doesn't exist. Your heaven doesn't exist. Your hell doesn't exist. Your spirituality is a drain on life and thought. You and your beliefs are of ZERO benefit to humanity and social progress. You misogynist phucktard.

See my previous entry.

I'm wicked? How dare you pass moral judgment on me based on nothing more than rejection of your religitard stupidity? You are the wicked, evil, useless, inhuman being. Your bible has caused more violence, hatred, and abuse (of women, especially) than anything I have ever believed. Don't ever presume to condescend to me, as long as you live. Your bible is pure, unadulterated evil, and your view of women is an inhuman atrocity. The writers of that vicious manuscript, were they still alive, would merit conviction of crimes against humanity. That manuscript is a worthless piece of trash that merits being wiped from man's memory, with the exception of the evil it has wrought, lest it ever be repeated. Without your vile, vomitous philosophy of misogynistic virulence, humanity would have been EONS further along, in our development. Your manuscript is a cancer that has stunted the very meaning of being human. Your religion, beyond being a socio-economic and political parasitic disease, is the very definition of destructive philosophy. You make me sick, with your disgusting and repulsive ignorance.

See my previous entry.

Put it on my account. Your condemnation is the least of what I am guilty of having transgressed, with respect to your religitard stupidity.

See previous entries.

See previous entries.

Christ said:

Again, you dense moron, there is no reason to believe that the jeebus said one single solitary word of what you just quoted. Your thoughts, philosophy, and accepted morality are intellectually carcinogenic and morally destructive. You, personally, are a vile and disgusting creature. Go preach your filth to someone that gives a rusty phuck what your beliefs will condemn them to experiencing. I don't believe a word of it.

Look at all the personal insults you just used in this tirade. And you have the gall to call anyone else morally destructive and intellectually carcinogenic?

I may agree with you philosophically, but you're acting like an a$$.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:49:33 AM
At 7/31/2014 11:45:18 AM, Truth_seeker wrote:

but how can you be secure in each other if you give your bodies away to other people? Wouldn't you agree that sex during marriage is the best way to go?

Absolutely sex during marriage is the best way to go. We just have sex with multiple partners sometimes. We're still having sex while married.

We don't "give our bodies away", we just play with other people sometimes.

My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world, she's flawless and a goddess, and she enjoys playing with multiple people, as do I. We don't choose other partners for ourselves individually, we play together, in groups of three or four.

I would be hurt to learn my wife met with one of our partners alone, as that would be a violation of our trust, but if we're both there, it's just another person to play with.
ChristianPunk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:51:29 AM

You see,

Christ said:

He said:

Christ said:

Your calling him wicked and full of hatred for his own wife? Whatever happened to that Thou Shall Not Judge. I believe it said that if you judge somebody you are judging the law and if you are judging the law you are judging God.

So by you calling this guy wicked, you are calling God wicked. Take your so called "love" sermon to Westboro Baptist Church because that's what your talks remind me of. That true love is to force people to do what you want.
Truth_seeker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 12:02:15 PM
At 7/31/2014 11:49:33 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

Absolutely sex during marriage is the best way to go. We just have sex with multiple partners sometimes. We're still having sex while married.

My wife is the most beautiful woman in the world, she's flawless and a goddess, and she enjoys playing with multiple people, as do I. We don't choose other partners for ourselves individually, we play together, in groups of three or four.

I would be hurt to learn my wife met with one of our partners alone, as that would be a violation of our trust, but if we're both there, it's just another person to play with.

I think that's what the proverb is trying to say, i mean you'd be ok with her sleeping with people in front of you, but wouldn't be ok if she slept with others behind you?
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 12:03:14 PM
At 7/31/2014 11:51:29 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

You see,

Christ said:

He said:

Christ said:

Your calling him wicked and full of hatred for his own wife? Whatever happened to that Thou Shall Not Judge. I believe it said that if you judge somebody you are judging the law and if you are judging the law you are judging God.

So by you calling this guy wicked, you are calling God wicked. Take your so called "love" sermon to Westboro Baptist Church because that's what your talks remind me of. That true love is to force people to do what you want.

THIS is how you respectfully answer the rhetoric of zealotry. I like you.
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 12:11:47 PM
At 7/31/2014 11:45:33 AM, ChristianPunk wrote:

How can you be agnostic and despise religion? Seems a bit contradictory since agnostics could believe in a god or gods if evidence was provided. Unless your saying you hate the organized and material part of religion (church, leaders, street pastors, etc.)

Contradictory? No. The existence of a gawd does not automatically deem that such a vast, powerful, fully complete entity would require or even desire worship. Yes, the organized, HUMAN invention is what I despise. I despise, almost exclusively, its leadership. The physical implementation of ceremony, control freak power-lust, and money-grubbing greed that is the BUSINESS of religion.
The_Immortal_Emris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 12:15:34 PM
At 7/31/2014 12:02:15 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/31/2014 11:49:33 AM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:

I think that's what the proverb is trying to say, i mean you'd be ok with her sleeping with people in front of you, but wouldn't be ok if she slept with others behind you?

Not "in front of me" so much as with me. I'm not just sitting there watching (maybe for a minute or two, if I'm catching my breath), I'm taking part.

I'm completely comfortable with her having sex with other men or women so long as I am taking part. And vice-versa.

I certainly wouldn't like to learn she went to see another lover without telling me. But if she wanted to invite someone she met home to play with us, that's fine.