Total Posts:53|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I'm praying for all my enemies on DDO

Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D
JasperFrancisShickadance
Posts: 112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 9:47:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Awesome me too! <3
https://www.youtube.com...
My cat knows how I feel (inside joke). Oh and I'm a klutz who loves to make people laugh! I want to be remembered for my hospitality and humor.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2014 10:23:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

Cuz its not healthy to keep beefing, so I decided to drop all conflict
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 5:02:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.

I think it gives him religious satisfaction and/or puts him on some kind of moral high ground. The irony is in the fact that he knows that not everyone on the forum believes in prayer, and those who do might not believe in the things to which he prays.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 5:03:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 10:23:29 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

Cuz its not healthy to keep beefing, so I decided to drop all conflict

You can drop all conflict without telling us :/
The_Immortal_Emris
Posts: 474
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 5:10:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

a lot.*

Additionally, you should stop claiming people will go to hell, as it is a sin to do so.

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

You should also not tell people when you pray, as it is a sin.

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full."
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 5:36:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

so do you believe that god sits around waiting on a certain amount of people to pray before he does the right thing or do you believe that he acts when he sees something he should do in which case your prayers would be pointless because hes already acting on it? prayer is one of many ways people think they have control over things that they have no control over. but its one or the other so which one is it?
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 5:45:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 5:02:57 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.

I think it gives him religious satisfaction and/or puts him on some kind of moral high ground. The irony is in the fact that he knows that not everyone on the forum believes in prayer, and those who do might not believe in the things to which he prays.

You think his religious nonsense is sincere?
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 5:54:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
It's easy just to say, "I'm praying for you".

However, instead of looking at what others do or say, why don't we as individuals look in the mirror and see where it is we fail an those of us who say were Christians pray for ourselves. It's easy to say I'm praying for these people and those people, but what about ourselves? Were no different than anyone else. Were no better than anyone else.

It's real easy to get caught up in that "MEism" rather than GODlism. Just saying...
Actions speak louder than words an I'm not just talking to any certain individual here.
Talking to myself 100x more.

Peace be with you all.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:09:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

How do they hate you?
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:26:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 10:23:29 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

Cuz its not healthy to keep beefing, so I decided to drop all conflict

That's a novel approach on a debate site.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,782
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:29:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 5:10:16 PM, The_Immortal_Emris wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

a lot.*

Additionally, you should stop claiming people will go to hell, as it is a sin to do so.

"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me take the speck out of your eye," when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye."

That is a gross misapplication of that passage, and produces all sorts of difficulties. I cannot judge another person's unspoken motives, although I certainly can suspect them. But to apply "judge not" as an edict not to pass any sort of judgment is not correct.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:34:30 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 5:54:47 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
It's easy just to say, "I'm praying for you".

However, instead of looking at what others do or say, why don't we as individuals look in the mirror and see where it is we fail an those of us who say were Christians pray for ourselves. It's easy to say I'm praying for these people and those people, but what about ourselves? Were no different than anyone else. Were no better than anyone else.

It's real easy to get caught up in that "MEism" rather than GODlism. Just saying...
Actions speak louder than words an I'm not just talking to any certain individual here.
Talking to myself 100x more.

Peace be with you all.

I'm also praying for myself, i never said i wasn't. Sorry if this came out as arrogant, but i'm sincerely choosing to love my enemies despite the hurtful things they say to me.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:40:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 6:09:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

How do they hate you?

They hate on me for something i've already been forgiven for, but it's fine because i will take their insults. I could retaliate and fight back, but i'm not going to. I'm going to continue being respectful and kind to them...
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:43:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 6:40:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/31/2014 6:09:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

How do they hate you?

They hate on me for something i've already been forgiven for, but it's fine because i will take their insults. I could retaliate and fight back, but i'm not going to. I'm going to continue being respectful and kind to them...

What were you forgiven for?
YaHey
Posts: 43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:47:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 6:40:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/31/2014 6:09:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

How do they hate you?

They hate on me for something i've already been forgiven for, but it's fine because i will take their insults. I could retaliate and fight back, but i'm not going to. I'm going to continue being respectful and kind to them...

It seems insincere and cynical to put out such a vague statement of "apology" but refuse to say what you are apalogizing for. As someone said, this seems like you are trying to claim some moral highground, and if the rap battle we are having currently means anything, you trying to claim a moral highground is an uphill battle, mate.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:50:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 6:47:12 PM, YaHey wrote:
At 7/31/2014 6:40:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/31/2014 6:09:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

How do they hate you?

They hate on me for something i've already been forgiven for, but it's fine because i will take their insults. I could retaliate and fight back, but i'm not going to. I'm going to continue being respectful and kind to them...

It seems insincere and cynical to put out such a vague statement of "apology" but refuse to say what you are apalogizing for. As someone said, this seems like you are trying to claim some moral highground, and if the rap battle we are having currently means anything, you trying to claim a moral highground is an uphill battle, mate.

uhh that rap battle is just for sport, we're supposed to diss each other, nothing personal against you and i'm not that kind of person in real life. I didn't mean for this post to be a moral highground, i'm just sending the message that no matter what people do, they can't bring me down and can't keep me from loving them.
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:55:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Someone (my Dad) once told me, "Be not concerned of what man thinks or says of you, but rather be concerned ONLY to what God thinks or says of you". Then and only then will people see no reason to be upset at all or even have a reason to say anything but rather do as scripture says, "love covers a multitude of sin". "Love thy neighbor as you love thyself." "You reap what you sow." "BLESS those that curse you."

It's not about us as believers or why people say or do as they do, but rather, what are we as believers showing forth to those who do not believe? That, that is all the difference. It's not enough to say "I'm doin this or that" ...just DO IT! Actions speaks louder than words altogether! Take Christ for an example, sure He shared the Gospel, but Hos life displayed the Gospel quite plainly! Take up your Cross and follow after Christ doesn't mean get upset when we don't have our way, taking up our Cross and following Christ is knowing and understanding that we, "count it all as loss" even hard stuff that crumble on us as people. God is able not us. Always seek God and NEVER let emotions get in the way, otherwise things will crash as they once did.
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 6:57:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 6:55:02 PM, GodChoosesLife wrote:
Someone (my Dad) once told me, "Be not concerned of what man thinks or says of you, but rather be concerned ONLY to what God thinks or says of you". Then and only then will people see no reason to be upset at all or even have a reason to say anything but rather do as scripture says, "love covers a multitude of sin". "Love thy neighbor as you love thyself." "You reap what you sow." "BLESS those that curse you."

It's not about us as believers or why people say or do as they do, but rather, what are we as believers showing forth to those who do not believe? That, that is all the difference. It's not enough to say "I'm doin this or that" ...just DO IT! Actions speaks louder than words altogether! Take Christ for an example, sure He shared the Gospel, but Hos life displayed the Gospel quite plainly! Take up your Cross and follow after Christ doesn't mean get upset when we don't have our way, taking up our Cross and following Christ is knowing and understanding that we, "count it all as loss" even hard stuff that crumble on us as people. God is able not us. Always seek God and NEVER let emotions get in the way, otherwise things will crash as they once did.

Your very right and i'm putting my words into action...
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:09:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 5:45:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:02:57 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.

I think it gives him religious satisfaction and/or puts him on some kind of moral high ground. The irony is in the fact that he knows that not everyone on the forum believes in prayer, and those who do might not believe in the things to which he prays.

You think his religious nonsense is sincere?

Yup.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:12:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 6:40:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/31/2014 6:09:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

How do they hate you?

They hate on me for something i've already been forgiven for, but it's fine because i will take their insults. I could retaliate and fight back, but i'm not going to. I'm going to continue being respectful and kind to them...

Again, why are you telling us this? You never answered my question.
Truth_seeker
Posts: 1,811
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:15:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 7:12:35 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 6:40:03 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
At 7/31/2014 6:09:51 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

How do they hate you?

They hate on me for something i've already been forgiven for, but it's fine because i will take their insults. I could retaliate and fight back, but i'm not going to. I'm going to continue being respectful and kind to them...

Again, why are you telling us this? You never answered my question.

PM me..
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:19:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 7:09:40 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:45:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:02:57 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.

I think it gives him religious satisfaction and/or puts him on some kind of moral high ground. The irony is in the fact that he knows that not everyone on the forum believes in prayer, and those who do might not believe in the things to which he prays.

You think his religious nonsense is sincere?

Yup.

Why?
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:21:19 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 7:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 7:09:40 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:45:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:02:57 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.

I think it gives him religious satisfaction and/or puts him on some kind of moral high ground. The irony is in the fact that he knows that not everyone on the forum believes in prayer, and those who do might not believe in the things to which he prays.

You think his religious nonsense is sincere?

Yup.

Why?

He seems genuinely religious.
YYW
Posts: 36,243
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:21:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 7:21:19 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 7:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 7:09:40 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:45:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:02:57 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.

I think it gives him religious satisfaction and/or puts him on some kind of moral high ground. The irony is in the fact that he knows that not everyone on the forum believes in prayer, and those who do might not believe in the things to which he prays.

You think his religious nonsense is sincere?

Yup.

Why?

He seems genuinely religious.

I think he talks the talk, yes, but that's all.
Hematite12
Posts: 400
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:22:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 7:21:59 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 7:21:19 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 7:19:37 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 7:09:40 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:45:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/31/2014 5:02:57 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 7/30/2014 10:04:22 PM, Hematite12 wrote:
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

Why do you tell us this?

I'm sure you've got a theory on why he did. I certainly do, but let's hear yours first.

I think it gives him religious satisfaction and/or puts him on some kind of moral high ground. The irony is in the fact that he knows that not everyone on the forum believes in prayer, and those who do might not believe in the things to which he prays.

You think his religious nonsense is sincere?

Yup.

Why?

He seems genuinely religious.

I think he talks the talk, yes, but that's all.

Ah, that's what you mean.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 7:37:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/30/2014 9:44:41 PM, Truth_seeker wrote:
I know alot of people hate on me, but i'm praying for each and every one of your souls, cuz i am commanded to. I love ya'll :D

And you think it's possible to experience actual love, just because you're told to?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire