Total Posts:296|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Atheists: You Have Some Explaining To Do

Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Atheists do in fact conform to ethical or moral standards, rather than live like monkeys or apes or other animals, despite many who believe that they evolved from a common apelike ancestor. Yet why is this so?

For theists, it is because when God first created man, God told him what is morally right and wrong, and man has passed down these teachings through generations, which eventually produces the different ethical standards in society. Man is also created in the image of God, meaning that humans are created with a naturally incline to follow these moral standards.

Yet atheists do not accept the existence of God, yet practice and conform to the morals and ethical standards that are taught by God, instead of behaving similar to their apelike ancestors and cousins. Why?

So I have several questions regarding this for atheists, but I will begin with this one.

Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

Atheists, you have some explaining to do.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:50:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Fatihah is our local chimp-human hybrid. He can type like a human but still has the brain of a chimp. He thinks his challenges to atheists are credible, rather than just laughable. He doesn't even understand that animal species have codes of ethics too.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Envisage
Posts: 3,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:54:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:50:15 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Fatihah is our local chimp-human hybrid. He can type like a human but still has the brain of a chimp. He thinks his challenges to atheists are credible, rather than just laughable. He doesn't even understand that animal species have codes of ethics too.

Faithah makes me seriously question evolution. I mean, fvck, I didn't realize genetic variation for stupidity was THAT great, Faithah's existance demonstrates evolution is false.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:58:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Response: How did I know that of all the questions to ask an atheist, this simple question would be the one that gets dodged?
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 9:58:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists do in fact conform to ethical or moral standards, rather than live like monkeys or apes or other animals, despite many who believe that they evolved from a common apelike ancestor. Yet why is this so?

For theists, it is because when God first created man, God told him what is morally right and wrong, and man has passed down these teachings through generations, which eventually produces the different ethical standards in society. Man is also created in the image of God, meaning that humans are created with a naturally incline to follow these moral standards.

Yet atheists do not accept the existence of God, yet practice and conform to the morals and ethical standards that are taught by God, instead of behaving similar to their apelike ancestors and cousins. Why?

So I have several questions regarding this for atheists, but I will begin with this one.

Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

Practicality. Clothes are a tool.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:01:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:58:54 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Response: How did I know that of all the questions to ask an atheist, this simple question would be the one that gets dodged?

Would you prefer we dodge the "difficult" questions?
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:03:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Because your question is too stupid to be taken seriously. Even theists will tell you that.
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,140
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:04:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists do in fact conform to ethical or moral standards, rather than live like monkeys or apes or other animals, despite many who believe that they evolved from a common apelike ancestor. Yet why is this so?

For theists, it is because when God first created man, God told him what is morally right and wrong, and man has passed down these teachings through generations, which eventually produces the different ethical standards in society. Man is also created in the image of God, meaning that humans are created with a naturally incline to follow these moral standards.

Yet atheists do not accept the existence of God, yet practice and conform to the morals and ethical standards that are taught by God, instead of behaving similar to their apelike ancestors and cousins. Why?

So I have several questions regarding this for atheists, but I will begin with this one.

Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

Atheists, you have some explaining to do.

It's funny of all people you would be claiming someone has explaining to do.
Ashton
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:04:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:01:35 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:58:54 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Response: How did I know that of all the questions to ask an atheist, this simple question would be the one that gets dodged?

Would you prefer we dodge the "difficult" questions?

Response: Haha. Four different atheists responded and no one could answer the question. This is amusing.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:54:41 PM, Envisage wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:50:15 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Fatihah is our local chimp-human hybrid. He can type like a human but still has the brain of a chimp. He thinks his challenges to atheists are credible, rather than just laughable. He doesn't even understand that animal species have codes of ethics too.

Faithah makes me seriously question evolution. I mean, fvck, I didn't realize genetic variation for stupidity was THAT great, Faithah's existance demonstrates evolution is false.

Response: When you can't even answer why you wear clothes, then yes, you definitely should question evolution. HaHA.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:08:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:50:15 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Fatihah is our local chimp-human hybrid. He can type like a human but still has the brain of a chimp. He thinks his challenges to atheists are credible, rather than just laughable. He doesn't even understand that animal species have codes of ethics too.

Response: says the atheist who can't even explain why he wears clothes. HAha. Debunked. Why do you wear clothes? And as you say, where is your objective evidence for so??/ HAHAh You don't have it do you? Atheism is a joke.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:08:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:06:17 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
They have some holydays every year they walking naked for hours lol...

Response: HAha
abyteofbrain
Posts: 54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:09:29 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:03:18 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Because your question is too stupid to be taken seriously. Even theists will tell you that.

I would appreciate that "serious answer." I understand where you both are coming from here, but I'd still like to hear what you have to say.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:11:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:03:18 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Because your question is too stupid to be taken seriously. Even theists will tell you that.

Response: Because you can't answer it, showing stupidity on your part. Debunked.

Come on atheists. Stop embarrassing yourselves on this forum.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:12:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:03:18 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Because your question is too stupid to be taken seriously. Even theists will tell you that.

Please tell us why you dont share with us your answer? why you care upload your naked body to your picture :D
Never fart near dog
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:13:36 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:04:20 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists do in fact conform to ethical or moral standards, rather than live like monkeys or apes or other animals, despite many who believe that they evolved from a common apelike ancestor. Yet why is this so?

For theists, it is because when God first created man, God told him what is morally right and wrong, and man has passed down these teachings through generations, which eventually produces the different ethical standards in society. Man is also created in the image of God, meaning that humans are created with a naturally incline to follow these moral standards.

Yet atheists do not accept the existence of God, yet practice and conform to the morals and ethical standards that are taught by God, instead of behaving similar to their apelike ancestors and cousins. Why?

So I have several questions regarding this for atheists, but I will begin with this one.

Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

Atheists, you have some explaining to do.

It's funny of all people you would be claiming someone has explaining to do.

Response: Even funnier that want to convince us that there is no evidence for God, yet you don't even know why you wear clothes. HAhaha.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:15:49 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Come on atheists. You mean to tell us you have been trolling this forum time after time with your chests out bragging that theists are deluded for believing in God......yet you can't even tell us why you wear clothes? HAHAHAHAHahahah

I really can't stop laughing. I really outdid myself this time.
bladerunner060
Posts: 7,126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:27:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Ummm, I answered your question.
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:37:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:27:54 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Ummm, I answered your question.

This is Fatihah, you really think he will look at posts that show how stupid he is? When he does, do you think he will actually respond to what was actually said?
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:41:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:13:36 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:04:20 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists do in fact conform to ethical or moral standards, rather than live like monkeys or apes or other animals, despite many who believe that they evolved from a common apelike ancestor. Yet why is this so?

For theists, it is because when God first created man, God told him what is morally right and wrong, and man has passed down these teachings through generations, which eventually produces the different ethical standards in society. Man is also created in the image of God, meaning that humans are created with a naturally incline to follow these moral standards.

Yet atheists do not accept the existence of God, yet practice and conform to the morals and ethical standards that are taught by God, instead of behaving similar to their apelike ancestors and cousins. Why?

So I have several questions regarding this for atheists, but I will begin with this one.

Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

Atheists, you have some explaining to do.

It's funny of all people you would be claiming someone has explaining to do.

Response: Even funnier that want to convince us that there is no evidence for God, yet you don't even know why you wear clothes. HAhaha.

xDDDD they following blind faith :D
Never fart near dog
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:54:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists do in fact conform to ethical or moral standards, rather than live like monkeys or apes or other animals, despite many who believe that they evolved from a common apelike ancestor. Yet why is this so?

For theists, it is because when God first created man, God told him what is morally right and wrong, and man has passed down these teachings through generations, which eventually produces the different ethical standards in society. Man is also created in the image of God, meaning that humans are created with a naturally incline to follow these moral standards.

Yet atheists do not accept the existence of God, yet practice and conform to the morals and ethical standards that are taught by God, instead of behaving similar to their apelike ancestors and cousins. Why?

So I have several questions regarding this for atheists, but I will begin with this one.

Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

Atheists, you have some explaining to do.

Fatihead, you just popped a new hypothesis onto the mystical radar...
Some ultra-advanced species (in our past) is actually devolving into something less than bacteria. You are, in fact, the missing link between humans and the next step down, in devolution...

Black square!
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:56:01 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 9:58:54 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Response: How did I know that of all the questions to ask an atheist, this simple question would be the one that gets dodged?

Dodged? You ignorant tool. We're the only mammal that has shed its protective layer of fur. The reason for clothing is thermal protection.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:57:34 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:27:54 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Ummm, I answered your question.

Response: Not at all. Saying you use it as a tool does not answer how the "tool" is used or when humankind first wore clothes and why.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:57:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:08:15 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:50:15 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Fatihah is our local chimp-human hybrid. He can type like a human but still has the brain of a chimp. He thinks his challenges to atheists are credible, rather than just laughable. He doesn't even understand that animal species have codes of ethics too.

Response: says the atheist who can't even explain why he wears clothes. HAha. Debunked. Why do you wear clothes? And as you say, where is your objective evidence for so??/ HAHAh You don't have it do you? Atheism is a joke.

And here, I thought ramadumb was over...
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 10:59:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:37:06 PM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:27:54 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Ummm, I answered your question.

This is Fatihah, you really think he will look at posts that show how stupid he is? When he does, do you think he will actually respond to what was actually said?

Response: Do you think someone just took your response seriously, especially when you can't even answer as to why you wear clothes? Amusing atheists.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,716
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:02:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:56:01 PM, irreverent_god wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:58:54 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:46:22 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 7/31/2014 9:34:22 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Atheists, why do you wear clothes, instead of being naked like your apelike ancestors? And when and why did humankind start to begin to wear clothes?

I was about to answer this question seriously, until I realized that it is too silly to even bother.

Do you really need God to tell you to put on some pants?

Response: How did I know that of all the questions to ask an atheist, this simple question would be the one that gets dodged?

Dodged? You ignorant tool. We're the only mammal that has shed its protective layer of fur. The reason for clothing is thermal protection.

Response: HAha. The reason for clothes is thermal protection? HAhah. If you walk up the street and back butt-naked, there is no thermal harm that will occur. So when you sit in a restaurant with clothes, you do it to prevent thermal harm? HAHaHah.
irreverent_god
Posts: 1,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2014 11:04:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 7/31/2014 10:57:34 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:27:54 PM, bladerunner060 wrote:
At 7/31/2014 10:00:33 PM, Fatihah wrote:
This is too amusing. No atheist can answer the simple question. Just amusing. And atheists wonder why their belief is not taken seriously. why can't you answer the question atheists?

Ummm, I answered your question.

Response: Not at all. Saying you use it as a tool does not answer how the "tool" is used or when humankind first wore clothes and why.

That's it, Fatihead... try to move the goal posts... You didn't ask when it was first done. You only asked why. I've answered you, and bladerunner answered you. In your usual flair, however, you ignore it, and continue on with your ramadumb, musron obstinate fashion. When it was first done was likely before recorded history. which means when was not recorded.
Then again, this is likely a little too complicated for you, isn't it?

Black square!
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.