Jump to topic:

Hot molten lava is the fire of God.

bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 4:35:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
In this following prophecy filled with symbolic writing, it shows how hot molten lava will melt the crust of this earth on the day of the Lord. There are a few key phrases in this prophecy that I will underline and help you understand this prophecy.

Joel 2
1: Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming, it is near,
2: a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and thick darkness! Like blackness there is spread upon the mountains a great and powerful people; their like has never been from of old, nor will be again after them through the years of all generations.
3: Fire devours before them, and behind them a flame burns. The land is like the garden of Eden before them, but after them a desolate wilderness, and nothing escapes them.
4: Their appearance is like the appearance of horses, and like war horses they run.
5: As with the rumbling of chariots, they leap on the tops of the mountains, like the crackling of a flame of fire devouring the stubble, like a powerful army drawn up for battle.
6: Before them peoples are in anguish, all faces grow pale.
7: Like warriors they charge, like soldiers they scale the wall. They march each on his way, they do not swerve from their paths.
8: They do not jostle one another, each marches in his path; they burst through the weapons and are not halted.
9: They leap upon the city, they run upon the walls; they climb up into the houses, they enter through the windows like a thief.
10: The earth quakes before them, the heavens tremble. The sun and the moon are darkened, and the stars withdraw their shining.

Before any volcanoes erupt, the earth rumbles and quakes, then hot molten lava flows down the mountains towards the villages and melts them, burning up any people that are in their paths. This prophecy describes these lava flows perfectly with the sound of crackling like stubble ( verse 5 ) does when being burned. Here are a couple of short videos to let you hear that the sound of lava flows and burning stubble fields are almost exactly alike.

Here's what lava sounds like; https://www.youtube.com...

Here's what burning stubble sounds like; https://www.youtube.com...

Here's what burning sugar cane sounds like; https://www.youtube.com...

Here's another video of molten lava sounds; https://www.youtube.com...

Many people believe an asteroid will hit the earth and destroy it but that's not what the prophecies show. Here are several other prophecies to show you that the crust will be melted with everything on it into a lake of fire ( with sulfur ).

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Psalm 97
1: The LORD reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the many coastlands be glad!
2: Clouds and thick darkness are round about him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of his throne.
3: Fire goes before him, and burns up his adversaries round about.
4: His lightnings lighten the world; the earth sees and trembles.
5: The mountains melt like wax before the LORD, before the Lord of all the earth.

Ezekiel 22
20: As men gather silver and bronze and iron and lead and tin into a furnace, to blow the fire upon it in order to melt it; so I will gather you in my anger and in my wrath, and I will put you in and melt you.
21: I will gather you and blow upon you with the fire of my wrath, and you shall be melted in the midst of it.
22: As silver is melted in a furnace, so you shall be melted in the midst of it; and you shall know that I the LORD have poured out my wrath upon you."

Nahum 1
4: He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, he dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither, the bloom of Lebanon fades.
5: The mountains quake before him, the hills melt; the earth is laid waste before him, the world and all that dwell therein.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.

Ezekiel 20
47: say to the forest of the Negeb, Hear the word of the LORD: Thus says the Lord GOD, Behold, I will kindle a fire in you, and it shall devour every green tree in you and every dry tree; the blazing flame shall not be quenched, and all faces from south to north shall be scorched by it.

Micah 1
3: For behold, the LORD is coming forth out of his place, and will come down and tread upon the high places of the earth.
4: And the mountains will melt under him and the valleys will be cleft, like wax before the fire, like waters poured down a steep place.

The whole earth will become a level earth after the crust is melted by hot molten lava.

Isaiah 40
3: A voice cries: "In the wilderness prepare the way of the LORD, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4: Every valley shall be lifted up, and every mountain and hill be made low; the uneven ground shall become level, and the rough places a plain.

God bless you,
Saint Brad
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 4:44:00 PM
The addresses to the videos didn't work so here's another attempt to guide you to the videos to hear the sounds of crackling stubble and molten lava.

Hot lava sounds; https://www.youtube.com...

Stubble burning sound; https://www.youtube.com...

Hot lava sounds; https://www.youtube.com...

Burning sugar cane sound; https://www.youtube.com...
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 4:46:17 PM
At 8/1/2014 4:37:38 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
Lava is both hot and molten by definition.

It's like saying frozen solid ice.

Thanks for the information. Did you listen to the sounds of burning stubble and hot molten lava? The prophecy shows that hot lava sounds the same as burning stubble so these videos help you understand that this prophecy is about the melting of the crust of the earth into a lake of fire. Everything on earth will be burned up and destroyed.
Ramshutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2014 4:55:44 PM
At 8/1/2014 4:46:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Thanks for the information. Did you listen to the sounds of burning stubble and hot molten lava? The prophecy shows that hot lava sounds the same as burning stubble so these videos help you understand that this prophecy is about the melting of the crust of the earth into a lake of fire. Everything on earth will be burned up and destroyed.

Lava and burning stubble sounding the same shows that they sound the same, the prophecy has nothing to do with it.

My prophecy, on the other hand: that the entire population of the world will be enslaved by werefish clearly shows that the text you type shows up as black on a white background. This prophecy is fully validated by the fact that the sound of me rubbing my chest hair sounds like listening to someone sawing wood with your head wrapped in a pillow.
bornofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:08:03 AM
At 8/1/2014 4:55:44 PM, Ramshutu wrote:
At 8/1/2014 4:46:17 PM, bornofgod wrote:

Lava and burning stubble sounding the same shows that they sound the same, the prophecy has nothing to do with it.

My prophecy, on the other hand: that the entire population of the world will be enslaved by werefish clearly shows that the text you type shows up as black on a white background. This prophecy is fully validated by the fact that the sound of me rubbing my chest hair sounds like listening to someone sawing wood with your head wrapped in a pillow.

You need to write a clever little book.