Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

A Challenge to Bulproof

LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 2:32:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And, when I am finished with Bulproof (provided I win), then I will do the same to the other users who only serve to scourge this Site with their misconduct.
Be warned! Today the DDO Crusade hath begun!
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,485
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 2:57:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

Bulpoop is a phenomena he will chew you and spit you alive beware doing so......
Never fart near dog
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 3:14:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 2:57:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

Bulpoop is a phenomena he will chew you and spit you alive beware doing so......

Yes, I am aware of the risks.
On the positive side, even if I do get banned, I've been on this Site way too much.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 3:38:27 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 3:14:18 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:57:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

Bulpoop is a phenomena he will chew you and spit you alive beware doing so......

Yes, I am aware of the risks.
On the positive side, even if I do get banned, I've been on this Site way too much.

Why would he agree to this? And even if he does, what would make him go through with it?
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 3:39:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 3:38:27 PM, Lordgrae wrote:
At 8/2/2014 3:14:18 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:57:08 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

Bulpoop is a phenomena he will chew you and spit you alive beware doing so......

Yes, I am aware of the risks.
On the positive side, even if I do get banned, I've been on this Site way too much.

Why would he agree to this? And even if he does, what would make him go through with it?

Well, for starters I would go through with it if I lost.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Lordgrae
Posts: 666
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 4:07:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 3:41:42 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
Crap; Bulproof isn't online right now.

Well, all you have to do is make another post in here every few hours so it shows up on 'recently updated'.
Birth Name: Graesil s'h'u Aln s'de Alanai'u s'se Saeron
Name: Grae
Titles: Lord, x'Sor Linniae (the false king), Elven War Chief, Heir to Aln
Class: Melee Archer/ Orator
Main Stats: Charisma, Dexterity
Weilds: Bladebow, Elven Slim Sword
Skills: Oration, Double Shot, Backstab, Snatch, Overwhelm Mind, Dominate, Parley, Restorative Sleep
Personal History: Born as the second of triplets, he was wed at an early age to a Dryad. He escaped several times, and on the last was captured and enslaved
PeacefulChaos
Posts: 2,610
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 5:12:48 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 5:06:15 PM, Double_R wrote:
You do realize that you have a 3-5 debate record right?

He's been hiding his true genius for this very moment.
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 5:16:38 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently.

You are putting a lot at stake for a 'troll'.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 6:00:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.

Oh don't worry; Bulproof is just the beginning. I picked him first because he seems to be the most problematic of the Religion Forum trolls.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
SamStevens
Posts: 3,819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 6:00:52 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 6:00:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.

Oh don't worry; Bulproof is just the beginning. I picked him first because he seems to be the most problematic of the Religion Forum trolls.

Who are the other religious forum trolls?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 6:15:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 6:00:52 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.

Oh don't worry; Bulproof is just the beginning. I picked him first because he seems to be the most problematic of the Religion Forum trolls.

Who are the other religious forum trolls?

1. Installgentoo?
2. Irreverentgod?
3. Neutral
4. Beastt?
5. Fatihah?
6. Celestialtorahteacher
7. Annanicole?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 6:41:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 6:15:21 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:52 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.

Oh don't worry; Bulproof is just the beginning. I picked him first because he seems to be the most problematic of the Religion Forum trolls.

Who are the other religious forum trolls?

1. Installgentoo?
2. Irreverentgod?
3. Neutral
4. Beastt?
5. Fatihah?
6. Celestialtorahteacher
7. Annanicole?

Are you asking or answering?
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 7:17:22 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 6:41:03 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:15:21 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:52 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.

Oh don't worry; Bulproof is just the beginning. I picked him first because he seems to be the most problematic of the Religion Forum trolls.

Who are the other religious forum trolls?

1. Installgentoo?
2. Irreverentgod?
3. Neutral
4. Beastt?
5. Fatihah?
6. Celestialtorahteacher
7. Annanicole?

Are you asking or answering?

A question mark means I don't know for sure if they're trolls.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Martley
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 7:19:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

So stupid... typical male pee-pee fight. Is Bul a troll? Not to me... I think Bul is polarizing presence who is active in the forum and actively engages people. I like him, he's funny. God ahead and have your debate... whip out your pee-pee. I for one hope Bul's is bigger!
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 7:21:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 7:19:53 PM, Martley wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

So stupid... typical male pee-pee fight. Is Bul a troll? Not to me... I think Bul is polarizing presence who is active in the forum and actively engages people. I like him, he's funny. God ahead and have your debate... whip out your pee-pee. I for one hope Bul's is bigger!

Peepee? Seriously? You're in your thirties and you use that juvenile phrase?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
GodChoosesLife
Posts: 3,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 7:22:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

Is this really worth it?? I mean really :/
Better than deserved, as ALWAYS.
"The strongest principle of growth lies in human choices."
"The Lord doesn't promise us a perfect life that is free of problems, but he does promise that He'll get us through anything." ~SweeTea
"Good Times" ~ Max
"If Jesus isn't in heaven, then it's not heaven; instead, it's hell." ~anonymous
"Suffering is unimaginably confusing, but it's a way to be drawn closer to God" ~Me
"Tell me what consumes your heart most, and I'll tell you who your God is." ~Dad
Martley
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 7:46:13 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 7:21:37 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 7:19:53 PM, Martley wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

So stupid... typical male pee-pee fight. Is Bul a troll? Not to me... I think Bul is polarizing presence who is active in the forum and actively engages people. I like him, he's funny. God ahead and have your debate... whip out your pee-pee. I for one hope Bul's is bigger!

Peepee? Seriously? You're in your thirties and you use that juvenile phrase?

Yeah.. literally the most actuate word I could use to describe your idea! Its VERY juvenile... but I'm glad your seeing it now...
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:05:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 7:46:13 PM, Martley wrote:
At 8/2/2014 7:21:37 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 7:19:53 PM, Martley wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

So stupid... typical male pee-pee fight. Is Bul a troll? Not to me... I think Bul is polarizing presence who is active in the forum and actively engages people. I like him, he's funny. God ahead and have your debate... whip out your pee-pee. I for one hope Bul's is bigger!

Peepee? Seriously? You're in your thirties and you use that juvenile phrase?

Yeah.. literally the most actuate word I could use to describe your idea! Its VERY juvenile... but I'm glad your seeing it now...

Well, I wouldn't say that it's juvenile. However, Airmax is limiting what I can do. I don't know if this will be allowed.
Thankfully, he has allowed me to appeal to him with a case against Bulproof.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:06:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Oh the irony; on the day that I decide to do this Bulproof is absent...
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:49:55 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 7:17:22 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:41:03 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:15:21 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:52 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.

Oh don't worry; Bulproof is just the beginning. I picked him first because he seems to be the most problematic of the Religion Forum trolls.

Who are the other religious forum trolls?

1. Installgentoo?
2. Irreverentgod?
3. Neutral
4. Beastt?
5. Fatihah?
6. Celestialtorahteacher
7. Annanicole?

Are you asking or answering?

A question mark means I don't know for sure if they're trolls.

Okay, I'll take it that you're using it in that fashion. However, a question mark indicates that you're asking a question, which is why I was somewhat confused by your answer.
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:50:41 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 8:49:55 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 7:17:22 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:41:03 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:15:21 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:52 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 8/2/2014 6:00:05 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/2/2014 5:30:43 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

If you're so insistent that the site lose one member, there is an easier way. What do you suppose such a debate would prove; that there are more theists than atheists? That there are more atheists than theists? If you seriously think the outcome of a formal debate indicates who is right, then you need to spend a bit of time pondering how willingly reality bends to the democratic process.

Besides, ASSUMING Bulproof is as you say he is, there are still many worse problems among the site's members.

Oh don't worry; Bulproof is just the beginning. I picked him first because he seems to be the most problematic of the Religion Forum trolls.

Who are the other religious forum trolls?

1. Installgentoo?
2. Irreverentgod?
3. Neutral
4. Beastt?
5. Fatihah?
6. Celestialtorahteacher
7. Annanicole?

Are you asking or answering?

A question mark means I don't know for sure if they're trolls.

Okay, I'll take it that you're using it in that fashion. However, a question mark indicates that you're asking a question, which is why I was somewhat confused by your answer.

Are you a troll?
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:52:50 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 7:19:53 PM, Martley wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

So stupid... typical male pee-pee fight. Is Bul a troll? Not to me... I think Bul is polarizing presence who is active in the forum and actively engages people. I like him, he's funny. God ahead and have your debate... whip out your pee-pee. I for one hope Bul's is bigger!

I have to agree with the assessment that it's "juvenile".
As for the size-comparison, it really matters not in the least to me. I find penis size to be a poor indicator of debate veracity.
... or am I always right? ;-)
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Martley
Posts: 126
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:23:20 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 8:52:50 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 7:19:53 PM, Martley wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

So stupid... typical male pee-pee fight. Is Bul a troll? Not to me... I think Bul is polarizing presence who is active in the forum and actively engages people. I like him, he's funny. God ahead and have your debate... whip out your pee-pee. I for one hope Bul's is bigger!

I have to agree with the assessment that it's "juvenile".
As for the size-comparison, it really matters not in the least to me. I find penis size to be a poor indicator of debate veracity.
... or am I always right? ;-)

Maybe you should try a few debates....
A Black Belt is a white belt who never quit.

The best time to do something was 20 years ago.... the second best to do something is now.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:45:45 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

And if you win and he does this, then you are going to be one of the opressors. You are going to be a fascist who wants to rob people of their voice and opinions.
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:47:17 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 9:45:45 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 8/2/2014 2:29:41 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
You are the worst of trolls. You have used (almost) every post to portray people of religion as stupid. You are rabidly Anti-Theist, and this Theist is tired of it.
Therefore I challenge you to a debate. The loser will deactivate their account and leave this Site permanently. Of course, the debate will have to be agreed upon before we can begin. A debate which both parties have not agreed upon will not count, nor will a debate with rules not agreed upon by both parties count.

I will fight you, Bulproof! One voice on this Site will be silenced!

And if you win and he does this, then you are going to be one of the opressors. You are going to be a fascist who wants to rob people of their voice and opinions.

Only the Religion Forum people like Bulproof who contribute to the Religion Forum's horrid reputation.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...