Total Posts:22|Showing Posts:1-22
Jump to topic:

Christianity is full of holes

Thundercloud347
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:46:58 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Now don"t get me wrong, I love nature and animals, I adore dolphins, but saying that they"re God"s beautiful creations is just wrong. Did you know that dolphins rape females and masturbate? Did you know that sea otters rape baby seals? Did you know that dolphins kill for reasons other than hunger? (aka fun!) What kind of sick, sadistic monster would intend nature to work that way. I feel more at peace if God wasn"t involved, at least the dark stuff of nature wouldn"t be CONTROLLED and INTENTIONAL.
Animals are naturally gay in nature, did you know that? I despise the parents that throw away their gay kid after 10+ years of love. What, doe that one little frivolous thing kill your love for your son?
Christianity has caused us to reject those of other religions out of ignorance and look down upon gays, who are just as human as they are. Humans also tell each other to rot and melt in Hell for eternity without even grasping how cruel that would be. People praise a guy who just watches people suffer without doing anything. People say that natural disasters are God"s way of punishing heretics.
Science has proof, and all you have for God is a book from 2000 years ago. And those "miracles"? PFFT. They would die without modern medicine. Try faith healing alone and see what happens.
And God giving you good stuff in life? NO. YOU earned that A+. YOU won that soccer match. YOU can think for yourself. YOU can make your own decisions. Try praying for your ex wife to come back and see if she spontaneously changes her mind one freaking morning. Praying is useless. That"s like standing by on a sidewalk as someone bleeds out and saying "oh I hope help comes soon" instead of actually doing something. That"s the same thing as liking a Facebook post on starving Africans and thinking it helps them

Immoral Bible verse:
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all " old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB):
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
If the Bible is frivolous, why do you revere it so? If one part of a textbook is bull, then I"d doubt the rest.
Adam and Eve is stupid. Why would God condemn humanity because of two idiots? That"s like hating on whites because they used to enslave blacks, or hating people because their ancestors were serial killers.
Evolution is proven. Natural selection has been observed in peppered moths and Galapagos finches. If "micro evolution" can happen, what stops "macro evolution" from happening over MILLIONS of years after thousands or millions of "micro evolutions"? Plus, breeders breed to pass down favorable traits in a species, what stops that from happening in the wild?

"an invisible man in the sky saying "let there be light" and poof was a better explanation than the Big Bang? At least the other one is actually based on logic and science.
If God loves us so much, why does he have a fiery pit of eternal scorching for us? If he was so loving, wouldn"t he forgive your sins? I know what you are going to say, it"s for the people who don"t believe in him( and the bad people). Well if he loves us, then he wouldn"t want any of us to go there, yet he doesn"t show himself to prove his existence so that everyone believes in him, and therefore go to heaven?
Why would God allow all this suffering? If he just sits and watches, then he is a sadist. If he just chooses a select few to live, that is just sick.
And why is it so important to believe in God to go to heaven? What a freaking narcissist. The only thing that should matter is how good you are. An atheist that donates to charity will burn while an old dishonest scumbag will ascend to paradise.
Oh? Believing in God and heaven gives you peace and happiness? We would live a meaningless life without it? Oh well, then I"ll believe in the tooth fairy, to make me happy. Guess what, that"s called denial.
And seriously, do you need a book to tell you what's right and wrong?
I believe that it's wrong for parents to force their kids into religion. They have a brain, they can think for themselves.
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 8:56:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 8:46:58 PM, Thundercloud347 wrote:
Now don"t get me wrong, I love nature and animals, I adore dolphins, but saying that they"re God"s beautiful creations is just wrong. Did you know that dolphins rape females and masturbate? Did you know that sea otters rape baby seals? Did you know that dolphins kill for reasons other than hunger? (aka fun!) What kind of sick, sadistic monster would intend nature to work that way. I feel more at peace if God wasn"t involved, at least the dark stuff of nature wouldn"t be CONTROLLED and INTENTIONAL.
Animals are naturally gay in nature, did you know that? I despise the parents that throw away their gay kid after 10+ years of love. What, doe that one little frivolous thing kill your love for your son?
Christianity has caused us to reject those of other religions out of ignorance and look down upon gays, who are just as human as they are. Humans also tell each other to rot and melt in Hell for eternity without even grasping how cruel that would be. People praise a guy who just watches people suffer without doing anything. People say that natural disasters are God"s way of punishing heretics.
Science has proof, and all you have for God is a book from 2000 years ago. And those "miracles"? PFFT. They would die without modern medicine. Try faith healing alone and see what happens.
And God giving you good stuff in life? NO. YOU earned that A+. YOU won that soccer match. YOU can think for yourself. YOU can make your own decisions. Try praying for your ex wife to come back and see if she spontaneously changes her mind one freaking morning. Praying is useless. That"s like standing by on a sidewalk as someone bleeds out and saying "oh I hope help comes soon" instead of actually doing something. That"s the same thing as liking a Facebook post on starving Africans and thinking it helps them

Immoral Bible verse:
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all " old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB):
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
If the Bible is frivolous, why do you revere it so? If one part of a textbook is bull, then I"d doubt the rest.
Adam and Eve is stupid. Why would God condemn humanity because of two idiots? That"s like hating on whites because they used to enslave blacks, or hating people because their ancestors were serial killers.
Evolution is proven. Natural selection has been observed in peppered moths and Galapagos finches. If "micro evolution" can happen, what stops "macro evolution" from happening over MILLIONS of years after thousands or millions of "micro evolutions"? Plus, breeders breed to pass down favorable traits in a species, what stops that from happening in the wild?

"an invisible man in the sky saying "let there be light" and poof was a better explanation than the Big Bang? At least the other one is actually based on logic and science.
If God loves us so much, why does he have a fiery pit of eternal scorching for us? If he was so loving, wouldn"t he forgive your sins? I know what you are going to say, it"s for the people who don"t believe in him( and the bad people). Well if he loves us, then he wouldn"t want any of us to go there, yet he doesn"t show himself to prove his existence so that everyone believes in him, and therefore go to heaven?
Why would God allow all this suffering? If he just sits and watches, then he is a sadist. If he just chooses a select few to live, that is just sick.
And why is it so important to believe in God to go to heaven? What a freaking narcissist. The only thing that should matter is how good you are. An atheist that donates to charity will burn while an old dishonest scumbag will ascend to paradise.
Oh? Believing in God and heaven gives you peace and happiness? We would live a meaningless life without it? Oh well, then I"ll believe in the tooth fairy, to make me happy. Guess what, that"s called denial.
And seriously, do you need a book to tell you what's right and wrong?
I believe that it's wrong for parents to force their kids into religion. They have a brain, they can think for themselves.

I must forcefully disagree. Christianity is not "full of holes". To be "full of holes" suggests some degree of stable foundation. Christianity has none. It makes a fishing net look solid by comparison. It's essentially one big hole held together by faith (willful intellectual dishonesty).
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Thundercloud347
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2014 9:19:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 8:56:15 PM, Beastt wrote:
At 8/2/2014 8:46:58 PM, Thundercloud347 wrote:
Now don"t get me wrong, I love nature and animals, I adore dolphins, but saying that they"re God"s beautiful creations is just wrong. Did you know that dolphins rape females and masturbate? Did you know that sea otters rape baby seals? Did you know that dolphins kill for reasons other than hunger? (aka fun!) What kind of sick, sadistic monster would intend nature to work that way. I feel more at peace if God wasn"t involved, at least the dark stuff of nature wouldn"t be CONTROLLED and INTENTIONAL.
Animals are naturally gay in nature, did you know that? I despise the parents that throw away their gay kid after 10+ years of love. What, doe that one little frivolous thing kill your love for your son?
Christianity has caused us to reject those of other religions out of ignorance and look down upon gays, who are just as human as they are. Humans also tell each other to rot and melt in Hell for eternity without even grasping how cruel that would be. People praise a guy who just watches people suffer without doing anything. People say that natural disasters are God"s way of punishing heretics.
Science has proof, and all you have for God is a book from 2000 years ago. And those "miracles"? PFFT. They would die without modern medicine. Try faith healing alone and see what happens.
And God giving you good stuff in life? NO. YOU earned that A+. YOU won that soccer match. YOU can think for yourself. YOU can make your own decisions. Try praying for your ex wife to come back and see if she spontaneously changes her mind one freaking morning. Praying is useless. That"s like standing by on a sidewalk as someone bleeds out and saying "oh I hope help comes soon" instead of actually doing something. That"s the same thing as liking a Facebook post on starving Africans and thinking it helps them

Immoral Bible verse:
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all " old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB):
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
If the Bible is frivolous, why do you revere it so? If one part of a textbook is bull, then I"d doubt the rest.
Adam and Eve is stupid. Why would God condemn humanity because of two idiots? That"s like hating on whites because they used to enslave blacks, or hating people because their ancestors were serial killers.
Evolution is proven. Natural selection has been observed in peppered moths and Galapagos finches. If "micro evolution" can happen, what stops "macro evolution" from happening over MILLIONS of years after thousands or millions of "micro evolutions"? Plus, breeders breed to pass down favorable traits in a species, what stops that from happening in the wild?

"an invisible man in the sky saying "let there be light" and poof was a better explanation than the Big Bang? At least the other one is actually based on logic and science.
If God loves us so much, why does he have a fiery pit of eternal scorching for us? If he was so loving, wouldn"t he forgive your sins? I know what you are going to say, it"s for the people who don"t believe in him( and the bad people). Well if he loves us, then he wouldn"t want any of us to go there, yet he doesn"t show himself to prove his existence so that everyone believes in him, and therefore go to heaven?
Why would God allow all this suffering? If he just sits and watches, then he is a sadist. If he just chooses a select few to live, that is just sick.
And why is it so important to believe in God to go to heaven? What a freaking narcissist. The only thing that should matter is how good you are. An atheist that donates to charity will burn while an old dishonest scumbag will ascend to paradise.
Oh? Believing in God and heaven gives you peace and happiness? We would live a meaningless life without it? Oh well, then I"ll believe in the tooth fairy, to make me happy. Guess what, that"s called denial.
And seriously, do you need a book to tell you what's right and wrong?
I believe that it's wrong for parents to force their kids into religion. They have a brain, they can think for themselves.

I must forcefully disagree. Christianity is not "full of holes". To be "full of holes" suggests some degree of stable foundation. Christianity has none. It makes a fishing net look solid by comparison. It's essentially one big hole held together by faith (willful intellectual dishonesty).

You've got a good point there.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 9:54:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The spiritually disabled trying to tell us who are not so handicapped how they can't understand Creation as a crucible for perfecting souls, preparing them for the World To Come. There's no learning without pain somewhere as childhood fantasies passes into adult realities. You atheists are still babies in spiritual development and have a long way to go. And you don't understand why you've been put at the back of the bus and are angry at those riding in front because they can see out while your seats have no windows and you've got blindfolds on over your eyes as well. You've got hands to take them off and you could move to the forward seats to see out but you're chained to those seats and haven't a clue where the Key is to release the locks.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 9:58:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Spiritually disabled would be a sister disease to supermanly disabled and I would hate to suffer from that.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 9:59:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So every day you come here as little boys mad at the world for chaining them down. You don't even know you're actually hoping Someone will drop the key in your laps as theotropism propels you to seek out those with spiritual experience, thus your troll behavior in the symbiotic relationship of atheism to Christianity, your existence dependent on us as your daily OCD posts show for the record.
bulproof
Posts: 25,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 10:07:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:59:50 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
So every day you come here as little boys mad at the world for chaining them down. You don't even know you're actually hoping Someone will drop the key in your laps as theotropism propels you to seek out those with spiritual experience, thus your troll behavior in the symbiotic relationship of atheism to Christianity, your existence dependent on us as your daily OCD posts show for the record.

Do you and newt share the same padded room? You speak the same language, after all.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:35:43 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:54:19 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The spiritually disabled trying to tell us who are not so handicapped how they can't understand Creation as a crucible for perfecting souls, preparing them for the World To Come. There's no learning without pain somewhere as childhood fantasies passes into adult realities. You atheists are still babies in spiritual development and have a long way to go. And you don't understand why you've been put at the back of the bus and are angry at those riding in front because they can see out while your seats have no windows and you've got blindfolds on over your eyes as well. You've got hands to take them off and you could move to the forward seats to see out but you're chained to those seats and haven't a clue where the Key is to release the locks.

If you want to claim that you're "spiritually enabled", let's see you do something spiritual. Walk through a wall.

There is a very distinct difference between making ridiculous claims, and demonstrating those claims to be true. People who claim spiritual enlightenment or spiritual capacity can't demonstrate that they have anything, know anything, or can do anything any differently than their "spiritually crippled" counter-parts. The "spiritually crippled" are simply the members of the viewing audience quietly snickering at the emperor as he strides by in his "new clothes".
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Beastt
Posts: 5,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 12:38:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:59:50 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
So every day you come here as little boys mad at the world for chaining them down. You don't even know you're actually hoping Someone will drop the key in your laps as theotropism propels you to seek out those with spiritual experience, thus your troll behavior in the symbiotic relationship of atheism to Christianity, your existence dependent on us as your daily OCD posts show for the record.

"Little boys" are known to read comic books and fairytales and then run around as though the stories they read were true. You read about "spiritualism", and the next thing you know you're sitting cross-legged with candles burning and inhaling someone's aura, while proclaiming yourself to be "spiritually enlightened".
"If we believe absurdities we shall commit atrocities." -- Voltaire
Thundercloud347
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 3:25:32 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:59:50 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
So every day you come here as little boys mad at the world for chaining them down. You don't even know you're actually hoping Someone will drop the key in your laps as theotropism propels you to seek out those with spiritual experience, thus your troll behavior in the symbiotic relationship of atheism to Christianity, your existence dependent on us as your daily OCD posts show for the record.

Oh I am no troll. I really truly believe that only idiots can believe in this bull. Yeah, I am in a symbiotic relationship with you Christians. I sit back and laugh at your fairy tales and crippling stupidity. Without you all, I'd have nothing to laugh at.

Tell me, do you believe in the Tickle Monster? There's a book about it so of course it's real, right?
Thundercloud347
Posts: 12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 3:40:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:54:19 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The spiritually disabled trying to tell us who are not so handicapped how they can't understand Creation as a crucible for perfecting souls, preparing them for the World To Come. There's no learning without pain somewhere as childhood fantasies passes into adult realities. You atheists are still babies in spiritual development and have a long way to go. And you don't understand why you've been put at the back of the bus and are angry at those riding in front because they can see out while your seats have no windows and you've got blindfolds on over your eyes as well. You've got hands to take them off and you could move to the forward seats to see out but you're chained to those seats and haven't a clue where the Key is to release the locks.

I'd rather be spiritually disabled than ignorant and closed minded.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 3:45:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Here' the egotistic atheist making a fool of himself:

"People who claim spiritual enlightenment or spiritual capacity can't demonstrate that they have anything, know anything, or can do anything any differently than their "spiritually crippled" counter-parts. The "spiritually crippled" are simply the members of the viewing audience quietly snickering at the emperor as he strides by in his "new clothes".

Ok, atheist who makes the idiotic claim to be able to do anything I can do as a spiritually conscious person, create a brand new Christian theology for starters. Then create the world's most spiritually powerful religious icon, one that can match the influence on hundreds of people's minds so that they would honor you with songs and TV stations would film you. Do this for us, atheist braggard hot air baloney salesman who, as I said, knows nothing about the subject he claims to know everything about. I've done all this and have hundreds of witnesses to it. My theology book, The Aquariana Key is online and there for you to match with yours. You think your silly putdowns as trolls have any rational significance but it's just blather of ignorant people who want to fool themselves thinking they know things they haven't a clue about. Like religion and God.

You guys really are infants and just go around as trolls mouthing off your complete lack of knowledge of spiritual consciousness. But your egos propel to seek public attention for others to correct your mistaken ideas, this being part and parcel of the theotropism that propels you to seek out us Christians for moral education and guidance on how to grow up spiritually.
annanicole
Posts: 19,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:02:44 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 3:45:56 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Here' the egotistic atheist making a fool of himself:

"People who claim spiritual enlightenment or spiritual capacity can't demonstrate that they have anything, know anything, or can do anything any differently than their "spiritually crippled" counter-parts. The "spiritually crippled" are simply the members of the viewing audience quietly snickering at the emperor as he strides by in his "new clothes".

Ok, atheist who makes the idiotic claim to be able to do anything I can do as a spiritually conscious person, create a brand new Christian theology for starters.

Then create the world's most spiritually powerful religious icon, one that can match the influence on hundreds of people's minds so that they would honor you with songs and TV stations would film you.

Not Paxcaliber again?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
BestNameEver
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:12:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:54:19 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The spiritually disabled trying to tell us who are not so handicapped how they can't understand Creation as a crucible for perfecting souls, preparing them for the World To Come.

So, first you start off with the bold faced assumption that atheists are 'spiritually disabled'. This is just blatantly a lie. Atheism is not a position on spirituality or philosophy, just in the same way that theism is not a position on spirituality or philosophy. Apathy and nihilism are not bound to any one theological position. You seem to care little for this world as really it is all just preparation for the next. That is a much more apathetic worldview than that of most atheists I know.

There's no learning without pain somewhere as childhood fantasies passes into adult realities.

Not all pain is useful for learning, much pain is pointless suffering. Any 'lessons' learned are surely over shadowed by emotional and physical trauma, most especially in cases of adolescent cancer, rape, torture, and war. Stubbing your toe or burning yourself has little lasting impact and can serve as a quick lesson learned, but an omnipotent omniscient God could easily conceive of a way to give lessons to his people without any pain. There is absolutely no reason that pain has to be involved, other than "that's the way god did it and god is so smart that we can't question why he lets us suffer!", and this is logic that reeks of the justification of someone with Stockholm syndrome and battered person syndrome.

You atheists are still babies in spiritual development and have a long way to go. And you don't understand why you've been put at the back of the bus and are angry at those riding in front because they can see out while your seats have no windows and you've got blindfolds on over your eyes as well. You've got hands to take them off and you could move to the forward seats to see out but you're chained to those seats and haven't a clue where the Key is to release the locks.

This is purely inflammatory, you expect nothing here other than angry replies and keyboard bashing. You want atheists to get angry here and let their emotions take over so that they are less careful in their arguments, or resort to ad hominem. You want to bait us into looking bad while giving yourself an ego boost. You don't actually say anything worth addressing here.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:31:06 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 4:12:51 PM, BestNameEver wrote:
At 8/3/2014 9:54:19 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The spiritually disabled trying to tell us who are not so handicapped how they can't understand Creation as a crucible for perfecting souls, preparing them for the World To Come.

So, first you start off with the bold faced assumption that atheists are 'spiritually disabled'. This is just blatantly a lie. Atheism is not a position on spirituality or philosophy, just in the same way that theism is not a position on spirituality or philosophy. Apathy and nihilism are not bound to any one theological position.

Me the Theist: You haven't addressed or given any reason why anyone should think you're not spiritually disabled except post a rebuttal that it's a lie yet offer no evidence why it is.

You seem to care little for this world as really it is all just preparation for the next. That is a much more apathetic worldview than that of most atheists I know.

Me the Christian Humanitarian worker who's spent the past 19 years working with the poorest of Native American tribal people on an economic development project for tribal and world humanitarian aid. Me whose spent most of my adult life outside work to raise a family as a social change environmental protection activist. You can't touch me in my record of actual humanitarian work, hours, days, years, given in complete voluntary capacity to help my fellow human being.

There's no learning without pain somewhere as childhood fantasies passes into adult realities.

Not all pain is useful for learning, much pain is pointless suffering. Any 'lessons' learned are surely over shadowed by emotional and physical trauma, most especially in cases of adolescent cancer, rape, torture, and war. Stubbing your toe or burning yourself has little lasting impact and can serve as a quick lesson learned, but an omnipotent omniscient God could easily conceive of a way to give lessons to his people without any pain. There is absolutely no reason that pain has to be involved, other than "that's the way god did it and god is so smart that we can't question why he lets us suffer!", and this is logic that reeks of the justification of someone with Stockholm syndrome and battered person syndrome.

Me: Sounds like you don't understand the learning process at all. "Pain" automatically comes whenever we "lose" an old habit of thinking or behaving as our mind/bodies react to change. This is why there is "no gain without pain". Of course loss of old habits have differing holds on our emotions and physical conditioning. Some things are easily given up but try the loss of a woman you're in love with, or a child leaving a loving home to go to the big university.







You atheists are still babies in spiritual development and have a long way to go. And you don't understand why you've been put at the back of the bus and are angry at those riding in front because they can see out while your seats have no windows and you've got blindfolds on over your eyes as well. You've got hands to take them off and you could move to the forward seats to see out but you're chained to those seats and haven't a clue where the Key is to release the locks.

This is purely inflammatory, you expect nothing here other than angry replies and keyboard bashing. You want atheists to get angry here and let their emotions take over so that they are less careful in their arguments, or resort to ad hominem. You want to bait us into looking bad while giving yourself an ego boost. You don't actually say anything worth addressing here.

Me: Well, after your first thousand posts by atheist trolls showering us Christians with slander ranging from curses to comparisons with Hitler, we theists will throw out our own little bashing bombs in retaliation for being constantly harassed by atheist TROLLS with no life other than to chase Christians around on religious forums.

And here's a thought: If you don't want to be handed back the same bashing you deliver out each day, why not do the smart thing and not come here looking for fights with theists, eh?
BestNameEver
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:55:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 4:31:06 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/3/2014 4:12:51 PM, BestNameEver wrote:
At 8/3/2014 9:54:19 AM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The spiritually disabled trying to tell us who are not so handicapped how they can't understand Creation as a crucible for perfecting souls, preparing them for the World To Come.

So, first you start off with the bold faced assumption that atheists are 'spiritually disabled'. This is just blatantly a lie. Atheism is not a position on spirituality or philosophy, just in the same way that theism is not a position on spirituality or philosophy. Apathy and nihilism are not bound to any one theological position.

Me the Theist: You haven't addressed or given any reason why anyone should think you're not spiritually disabled except post a rebuttal that it's a lie yet offer no evidence why it is.

I felt I did address why one shouldn't assume atheists are spiritually disabled, I'm saying that atheism isn't even a position on spirituality, which it isn't! It's a position on the existence of a deity. There are lots of atheistic spiritualists, people who believe in dualism and in spirituality who don't accept a sentient or creative force god concept in their worldview.


You seem to care little for this world as really it is all just preparation for the next. That is a much more apathetic worldview than that of most atheists I know.

Me the Christian Humanitarian worker who's spent the past 19 years working with the poorest of Native American tribal people on an economic development project for tribal and world humanitarian aid. Me whose spent most of my adult life outside work to raise a family as a social change environmental protection activist. You can't touch me in my record of actual humanitarian work, hours, days, years, given in complete voluntary capacity to help my fellow human being.

You know what? I may have been quick to make that comment. I'll admit that, and I think it's great that you have all this humanitarian work you've done. I'm still young but I try to help with volunteer work when I can, also. However, I still think that the framework of your worldview has a lesser value of this world compared to my worldview, because you see this as preparatory to 'the life' while I believe this to be 'the life'. I don't see how someone who thinks our reality is merely the 'first level' so to speak can have the same value of the world as someone who thinks this is the only level. We can both value humanity greatly, but that doesn't mean we put the same value on it.


There's no learning without pain somewhere as childhood fantasies passes into adult realities.

Not all pain is useful for learning, much pain is pointless suffering. Any 'lessons' learned are surely over shadowed by emotional and physical trauma, most especially in cases of adolescent cancer, rape, torture, and war. Stubbing your toe or burning yourself has little lasting impact and can serve as a quick lesson learned, but an omnipotent omniscient God could easily conceive of a way to give lessons to his people without any pain. There is absolutely no reason that pain has to be involved, other than "that's the way god did it and god is so smart that we can't question why he lets us suffer!", and this is logic that reeks of the justification of someone with Stockholm syndrome and battered person syndrome.

Me: Sounds like you don't understand the learning process at all. "Pain" automatically comes whenever we "lose" an old habit of thinking or behaving as our mind/bodies react to change. This is why there is "no gain without pain". Of course loss of old habits have differing holds on our emotions and physical conditioning. Some things are easily given up but try the loss of a woman you're in love with, or a child leaving a loving home to go to the big university.

Since we're using our own life experience as examples, try getting your back cut open like a rack of meat and then going through the process of letting those two separated sides reconnect. I have learned some things from this, but over all? Nothing I have learned or gained from massive back surgery has come close to justifying the pain that I have on a daily basis. If anything, going through this surgery at such a young age is going to impact my entire life negatively, especially my ability to work. It sounds like you're asserting that all pain is ultimately worthwhile to go through. I am sorry but if that is the case, you're wrong here. There is something to gain through pain, but not all pain, and definitely not my own.








You atheists are still babies in spiritual development and have a long way to go. And you don't understand why you've been put at the back of the bus and are angry at those riding in front because they can see out while your seats have no windows and you've got blindfolds on over your eyes as well. You've got hands to take them off and you could move to the forward seats to see out but you're chained to those seats and haven't a clue where the Key is to release the locks.

This is purely inflammatory, you expect nothing here other than angry replies and keyboard bashing. You want atheists to get angry here and let their emotions take over so that they are less careful in their arguments, or resort to ad hominem. You want to bait us into looking bad while giving yourself an ego boost. You don't actually say anything worth addressing here.

Me: Well, after your first thousand posts by atheist trolls showering us Christians with slander ranging from curses to comparisons with Hitler, we theists will throw out our own little bashing bombs in retaliation for being constantly harassed by atheist TROLLS with no life other than to chase Christians around on religious forums.

And here's a thought: If you don't want to be handed back the same bashing you deliver out each day, why not do the smart thing and not come here looking for fights with theists, eh?

My first thousand? I have 13, 14 counting this one, and I've been pretty courteous in my posts so far, save a few quips. I'll take your views seriously if you take mine seriously.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 7:05:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
"You know what? I may have been quick to make that comment. I'll admit that, and I think it's great that you have all this humanitarian work you've done. I'm still young but I try to help with volunteer work when I can, also. However, I still think that the framework of your worldview has a lesser value of this world compared to my worldview, because you see this as preparatory to 'the life' while I believe this to be 'the life'. I don't see how someone who thinks our reality is merely the 'first level' so to speak can have the same value of the world as someone who thinks this is the only level. We can both value humanity greatly, but that doesn't mean we put the same value on it."

In other words, I do walk the Christian walk of service to others while you flap your gums and make all sorts of reasons for yourself why my actual helping others isn't good enough...lol. You're a phony atheist and got shown up by a Christian for your hypocrisy in belittling Christians for having confidence in the World To Come while doing good works in this one. Do I have to remind you that Christians statistically are the most generous of all religious groups which includes you atheist with your religious beliefs.
BestNameEver
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 9:43:51 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 7:05:09 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
"You know what? I may have been quick to make that comment. I'll admit that, and I think it's great that you have all this humanitarian work you've done. I'm still young but I try to help with volunteer work when I can, also. However, I still think that the framework of your worldview has a lesser value of this world compared to my worldview, because you see this as preparatory to 'the life' while I believe this to be 'the life'. I don't see how someone who thinks our reality is merely the 'first level' so to speak can have the same value of the world as someone who thinks this is the only level. We can both value humanity greatly, but that doesn't mean we put the same value on it."

In other words, I do walk the Christian walk of service to others while you flap your gums and make all sorts of reasons for yourself why my actual helping others isn't good enough...lol.

Okay, wow, that's not what I said at all. I didn't say it wasn't good enough, in fact I said it was great that you do humanitarian work. I also don't just flap my gums, I do volunteer work also. Your good works in this world are not to be dismissed, I acknowledged them once already. Do you want me to do it again? I think it's wonderful that you help your fellow man. I think it's absolutely incredible. Is that good enough for you? Great.

So what do I mean when I say that you do not value this world in the same way I do? If I die now, that's it. I'm done. Game over. You on the other hand open your eyes and find yourself in paradise. This does not mean that you don't value this world, you clearly do as I acknowledged previously. But it does mean that you value it differently than I do. This is the only life I get, and it is infinitely valuable to me because of that. If you have this life and an afterlife that is eternal, how can this infinitesimal tutorial of a life possibly be of any significant let alone infinite value to you when you just find yourself at the pearly gates at the end of it?


You're a phony atheist

thanks for the personal insult


and got shown up by a Christian for your hypocrisy in belittling Christians for having confidence in the World To Come while doing good works in this one.

I see you completely missed or ignored the last part of my post prior to this one. Good job 'showing me up'. Maybe next time when you 'show me up' you should read my entire post first.

Do I have to remind you that Christians statistically are the most generous of all religious groups

If only the truth of a claim were measured by how many people who believe it do charitable deeds.

which includes you atheist with your religious beliefs.

You know, being an atheist I would've sworn that atheism was just a theological position, and that a religion generally required faith and worship. I didn't know there was anything that all atheists had faith in, or worshiped. I guess I missed out on the atheist faith and worship seminar? I hope that Lord Hitchens will forgive me.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 10:58:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:43:51 PM, BestNameEver wrote:
At 8/3/2014 7:05:09 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
"You know what? I may have been quick to make that comment. I'll admit that, and I think it's great that you have all this humanitarian work you've done. I'm still young but I try to help with volunteer work when I can, also. However, I still think that the framework of your worldview has a lesser value of this world compared to my worldview, because you see this as preparatory to 'the life' while I believe this to be 'the life'. I don't see how someone who thinks our reality is merely the 'first level' so to speak can have the same value of the world as someone who thinks this is the only level. We can both value humanity greatly, but that doesn't mean we put the same value on it."

In other words, I do walk the Christian walk of service to others while you flap your gums and make all sorts of reasons for yourself why my actual helping others isn't good enough...lol.

Okay, wow, that's not what I said at all. I didn't say it wasn't good enough, in fact I said it was great that you do humanitarian work.

Me: Here's exactly what you said: "I'll admit that, and I think it's great that you have all this humanitarian work you've done. I'm still young but I try to help with volunteer work when I can, also. However, I still think that the framework of your worldview has a lesser value of this world compared to my worldview,"

Me: Notice the "However, and you again regurgitate your prejudice against theistic thinking even though you did get hosed for your jumping to false conclusions about my work for humanity, not just God stuff.

I also don't just flap my gums, I do volunteer work also. Your good works in this world are not to be dismissed, I acknowledged them once already. Do you want me to do it again? I think it's wonderful that you help your fellow man. I think it's absolutely incredible. Is that good enough for you? Great.

Me: Then you'll never ever again accuse working Christians of flaking out in the humanitarian aid department? Good for you, son!

So what do I mean when I say that you do not value this world in the same way I do? If I die now, that's it. I'm done. Game over. You on the other hand open your eyes and find yourself in paradise. This does not mean that you don't value this world, you clearly do as I acknowledged previously. But it does mean that you value it differently than I do. This is the only life I get, and it is infinitely valuable to me because of that. If you have this life and an afterlife that is eternal, how can this infinitesimal tutorial of a life possibly be of any significant let alone infinite value to you when you just find yourself at the pearly gates at the end of it?

Me: Hey, there you go off again jumping to false conclusions. Oh yes, I do believe physical death is not the end our our story but I have no way of knowing this for certainty, it is a belief held by faith with only n.d.e. reports indicating another reality after death. But because in my original religious conversion experience that converted from atheism I experienced "maya" for three days and it forever changed my beliefs about this world we live in. It isn't "real" in the senses we all "believe" it is because we accept consensus reality checks with each other but here and there, someone slips through the consensus reality worldview and "sees" a much different thing happening: a Show is happening. A Grand Play with ourselves acting out ancient Archetypal Scenarios meant for teaching our souls different lessons they in their unknown to us conditions apparently need to learn for what is called "heaven" or for us Jews the World To Come. The Play is Scripted down to the very last atomic particle and wave function to appear "random" except when you get down to the bottom levels "random" losses meaning.


You're a phony atheist

thanks for the personal insult

Me: no problem. I enjoy hitting back at atheists perennially insulting us theists with charges that we are all crazies believing in fairy tales. You atheists are without spiritual vision so you don't see what we see and in your blindness and disability you haul off and hurl crappy slander in almost every single post atheists produce here. Bulhockey is your Model Atheist as he posts the most insults and stupidity of all you guys. And it is "guys" as atheism is mostly a MAN'S religion..


and got shown up by a Christian for your hypocrisy in belittling Christians for having confidence in the World To Come while doing good works in this one.

I see you completely missed or ignored the last part of my post prior to this one. Good job 'showing me up'. Maybe next time when you 'show me up' you should read my entire post first.

Me: Again, thanks for the compliment. You're easy to "show up" because like all atheists your reasoning is bad.


Do I have to remind you that Christians statistically are the most generous of all religious groups

If only the truth of a claim were measured by how many people who believe it do charitable deeds.

Me: Oh, we have to have "qualifications" on generosity now, huh? Because using standard indexes of generosity, charitable donations, shows you atheists as tightwads while we Christians give and give.

which includes you atheist with your religious beliefs.

You know, being an atheist I would've sworn that atheism was just a theological position, and that a religion generally required faith and worship. I didn't know there was anything that all atheists had faith in, or worshiped. I guess I missed out on the atheist faith and worship seminar? I hope that Lord Hitchens will forgive me.

Me: Well, didn't I tell you atheists aren't very logical thinkers? That's how you guys hold on to your atheist beliefs; by ignoring science, ignoring logical thinking, and relying on branding one form of theistic thinking being representative of all forms: I'm talking about atheists targeting Pauline Christianity which is full of irrational beliefs and thus an easy target to debunk. You types stumble and fall when you're up against modern Gnostic Christianity that my Celestial Torah Christianity beliefs represent. All your complaints about Pauline Christianity not making any sense do not apply to Gnosis of God which never ever relied on Bible authority.

Atheism is branded a religion because it is. You hold your atheist beliefs the same way theists do, on FAITH that your ideology is correct as it cannot be ever proven, atheists unable to ever explain away spiritual movement that obviously happened and still happens. And now science cannot be called upon by atheists as science shows the mystery of "Nature" evolving human brains to be able to process spiritual phenomena and why is that if there is no spiritual phenomena to process as atheists keep telling us? Then logic itself ruins the atheist paradigm as logic of history and logic of infinity both predict the inevitable rise of intelligence evolving from Life and gaining God-like powers so as to be indistinguishable from "God" Itself.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 11:11:39 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Celestial Torah Christianity: It is diamond tough to withstand any and all critical review and it is the real New Christianity that replaces the failed Bible based doctrines of Pauline Christianity as well as Judaism and Muhammadism. http://biomystic.org...
BestNameEver
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 12:52:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 10:58:24 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
At 8/3/2014 9:43:51 PM, BestNameEver wrote:

Okay, wow, that's not what I said at all. I didn't say it wasn't good enough, in fact I said it was great that you do humanitarian work.

Me: Here's exactly what you said: "I'll admit that, and I think it's great that you have all this humanitarian work you've done. I'm still young but I try to help with volunteer work when I can, also. However, I still think that the framework of your worldview has a lesser value of this world compared to my worldview,"

Me: Notice the "However, and you again regurgitate your prejudice against theistic thinking even though you did get hosed for your jumping to false conclusions about my work for humanity, not just God stuff.

I'm not jumping to any conclusions about your work for humanity other than that it's a good thing. "I think it's great that you have all this humanitarian work you've done." When I compare the value of this life in our world views, I am not attempting to belittle your work, insult you, or be condescending. Please feel free to explain without intentionally belittling me where I'm making the error here. If I knew I wouldn't be repeating myself. I want to make it absolutely clear, I may inadvertently insult you but I am not intentionally insulting you. I would appreciate it you'd afford me the same courtesy.

I also don't just flap my gums, I do volunteer work also. Your good works in this world are not to be dismissed, I acknowledged them once already. Do you want me to do it again? I think it's wonderful that you help your fellow man. I think it's absolutely incredible. Is that good enough for you? Great.

Me: Then you'll never ever again accuse working Christians of flaking out in the humanitarian aid department? Good for you, son!

I never did in the first place.

So what do I mean when I say that you do not value this world in the same way I do? If I die now, that's it. I'm done. Game over. You on the other hand open your eyes and find yourself in paradise. This does not mean that you don't value this world, you clearly do as I acknowledged previously. But it does mean that you value it differently than I do. This is the only life I get, and it is infinitely valuable to me because of that. If you have this life and an afterlife that is eternal, how can this infinitesimal tutorial of a life possibly be of any significant let alone infinite value to you when you just find yourself at the pearly gates at the end of it?

Me: Hey, there you go off again jumping to false conclusions. Oh yes, I do believe physical death is not the end our our story but I have no way of knowing this for certainty, it is a belief held by faith with only n.d.e. reports indicating another reality after death. But because in my original religious conversion experience that converted from atheism I experienced "maya" for three days and it forever changed my beliefs about this world we live in. It isn't "real" in the senses we all "believe" it is because we accept consensus reality checks with each other but here and there, someone slips through the consensus reality worldview and "sees" a much different thing happening: a Show is happening. A Grand Play with ourselves acting out ancient Archetypal Scenarios meant for teaching our souls different lessons they in their unknown to us conditions apparently need to learn for what is called "heaven" or for us Jews the World To Come. The Play is Scripted down to the very last atomic particle and wave function to appear "random" except when you get down to the bottom levels "random" losses meaning.

Okay great, so you don't absolutely claim for certain to know that there is an after life. A lot of what I said was more dependent on that idea. As extremism has shown us time and time again, someone who claims to know for certain that death leads to paradise might value life less than someone who doesn't claim to know what lies beyond death. We might not value life so differently after all.

You're a phony atheist

thanks for the personal insult

Me: no problem. I enjoy hitting back at atheists perennially insulting us theists with charges that we are all crazies believing in fairy tales. You atheists are without spiritual vision so you don't see what we see and in your blindness and disability you haul off and hurl crappy slander in almost every single post atheists produce here. Bulhockey is your Model Atheist as he posts the most insults and stupidity of all you guys. And it is "guys" as atheism is mostly a MAN'S religion..

It feels like you've got something against me for things other people are saying

I see you completely missed or ignored the last part of my post prior to this one. Good job 'showing me up'. Maybe next time when you 'show me up' you should read my entire post first.

Me: Again, thanks for the compliment. You're easy to "show up" because like all atheists your reasoning is bad.

Of course you just tell me my reasoning is flawed without explaining why.

If only the truth of a claim were measured by how many people who believe it do charitable deeds.

Me: Oh, we have to have "qualifications" on generosity now, huh? Because using standard indexes of generosity, charitable donations, shows you atheists as tightwads while we Christians give and give.

How did you get 'qualifications on generosity' out of that? It's great that Christians do charity, but that doesn't make them right about any supernatural claims. Charity and correctness are not related.

Me: Well, didn't I tell you atheists aren't very logical thinkers? That's how you guys hold on to your atheist beliefs; by ignoring science, ignoring logical thinking, and relying on branding one form of theistic thinking being representative of all forms: I'm talking about atheists targeting Pauline Christianity which is full of irrational beliefs and thus an easy target to debunk. You types stumble and fall when you're up against modern Gnostic Christianity that my Celestial Torah Christianity beliefs represent. All your complaints about Pauline Christianity not making any sense do not apply to Gnosis of God which never ever relied on Bible authority.

Atheism is branded a religion because it is. You hold your atheist beliefs the same way theists do, on FAITH that your ideology is correct as it cannot be ever proven, atheists unable to ever explain away spiritual movement that obviously happened and still happens. And now science cannot be called upon by atheists as science shows the mystery of "Nature" evolving human brains to be able to process spiritual phenomena and why is that if there is no spiritual phenomena to process as atheists keep telling us? Then logic itself ruins the atheist paradigm as logic of history and logic of infinity both predict the inevitable rise of intelligence evolving from Life and gaining God-like powers so as to be indistinguishable from "God" Itself.

You know, it sounds like there are some interesting ideas in there about your god concept interspersed through out all the belittlement. I'd be willing to have a discussion about them with less pompousness and condescension. But something tells me your next reply will be as bitter as the last.
bornofgod
Posts: 11,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2014 9:04:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/2/2014 8:46:58 PM, Thundercloud347 wrote:
Now don"t get me wrong, I love nature and animals, I adore dolphins, but saying that they"re God"s beautiful creations is just wrong. Did you know that dolphins rape females and masturbate? Did you know that sea otters rape baby seals? Did you know that dolphins kill for reasons other than hunger? (aka fun!) What kind of sick, sadistic monster would intend nature to work that way. I feel more at peace if God wasn"t involved, at least the dark stuff of nature wouldn"t be CONTROLLED and INTENTIONAL.
Animals are naturally gay in nature, did you know that? I despise the parents that throw away their gay kid after 10+ years of love. What, doe that one little frivolous thing kill your love for your son?
Christianity has caused us to reject those of other religions out of ignorance and look down upon gays, who are just as human as they are. Humans also tell each other to rot and melt in Hell for eternity without even grasping how cruel that would be. People praise a guy who just watches people suffer without doing anything. People say that natural disasters are God"s way of punishing heretics.
Science has proof, and all you have for God is a book from 2000 years ago. And those "miracles"? PFFT. They would die without modern medicine. Try faith healing alone and see what happens.
And God giving you good stuff in life? NO. YOU earned that A+. YOU won that soccer match. YOU can think for yourself. YOU can make your own decisions. Try praying for your ex wife to come back and see if she spontaneously changes her mind one freaking morning. Praying is useless. That"s like standing by on a sidewalk as someone bleeds out and saying "oh I hope help comes soon" instead of actually doing something. That"s the same thing as liking a Facebook post on starving Africans and thinking it helps them

Immoral Bible verse:
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all " old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB):
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.
If the Bible is frivolous, why do you revere it so? If one part of a textbook is bull, then I"d doubt the rest.
Adam and Eve is stupid. Why would God condemn humanity because of two idiots? That"s like hating on whites because they used to enslave blacks, or hating people because their ancestors were serial killers.
Evolution is proven. Natural selection has been observed in peppered moths and Galapagos finches. If "micro evolution" can happen, what stops "macro evolution" from happening over MILLIONS of years after thousands or millions of "micro evolutions"? Plus, breeders breed to pass down favorable traits in a species, what stops that from happening in the wild?

"an invisible man in the sky saying "let there be light" and poof was a better explanation than the Big Bang? At least the other one is actually based on logic and science.
If God loves us so much, why does he have a fiery pit of eternal scorching for us? If he was so loving, wouldn"t he forgive your sins? I know what you are going to say, it"s for the people who don"t believe in him( and the bad people). Well if he loves us, then he wouldn"t want any of us to go there, yet he doesn"t show himself to prove his existence so that everyone believes in him, and therefore go to heaven?
Why would God allow all this suffering? If he just sits and watches, then he is a sadist. If he just chooses a select few to live, that is just sick.
And why is it so important to believe in God to go to heaven? What a freaking narcissist. The only thing that should matter is how good you are. An atheist that donates to charity will burn while an old dishonest scumbag will ascend to paradise.
Oh? Believing in God and heaven gives you peace and happiness? We would live a meaningless life without it? Oh well, then I"ll believe in the tooth fairy, to make me happy. Guess what, that"s called denial.
And seriously, do you need a book to tell you what's right and wrong?
I believe that it's wrong for parents to force their kids into religion. They have a brain, they can think for themselves.

God told His people to teach the ten commandments to their children, not to add a whole bunch of religious ideas to them and worship false deities ( imaginary gods ) like the Jews, Christians and Muslims did.