Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Atheists are Afraid To Face The Truth

sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 2:13:49 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

There was no Adam.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dee-em
Posts: 6,469
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:57:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
How can we be afraid of something that doesn't exist?

Theists keep making these absurd claims, that we are angry at god, that we fear god, that we disrespect god, and so on. You can't be emotional towards a non-existent being. That would be bizarre.
jh1234l
Posts: 580
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:58:00 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

Atheists do not get convinced by Christianity, and now I think I have seen why. You are just asserting that Christianity is true by assuming that the Bible is true. (Circular reasoning). Just quoting the Bible is not evidence for Christianity. Instead, prove the Bible by using external Scientific or Historical evidence.
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 9:28:46 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 4:57:01 AM, dee-em wrote:
How can we be afraid of something that doesn't exist?

Theists keep making these absurd claims, that we are angry at god, that we fear god, that we disrespect god, and so on. You can't be emotional towards a non-existent being. That would be bizarre.

^----This.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
SaraWinterHeart
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 9:53:52 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I must ask, if Jesus did, in fact, die for our sins.......then why are we still born as sinners? o.O
"Any formal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession - their ignorance." -Hendrik Willem van Loon
twocupcakes
Posts: 2,748
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 10:22:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

I think that you misunderstood. Paul Pierce is the truth? Are you saying that Paul Pierce is Jesus? I am not following.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 10:26:30 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 9:53:52 AM, SaraWinterHeart wrote:
I must ask, if Jesus did, in fact, die for our sins.......then why are we still born as sinners? o.O

Jesus was the worst sacrifice ever. I don't even think a rational person can call it a sacrifice.
https://www.youtube.com...
NathanDuclos
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 11:22:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Just debated LMGIG. . . . . Its was fun and interesting. . .

Thats two debates now. Its fun. . . Challenge him to debate. . . He loves them. . .
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 11:29:50 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
To the OP.

There weren't no fukin' Adam.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 11:30:21 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:

Has it ever occurred to you that atheists don't care what the bible says, or are you really of the belief that quoting the bible is a productive way to argue with atheists?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 11:31:18 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
By OP's logic, I am a God because I wrote Ich Bin GOTT (I am GOD).
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
steffon66
Posts: 240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 11:32:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

your argument makes no sense. what are we scared of? to repent? your god has made it too easy in my opinion. repent and your free from the wrath of god that is soon to visit all your iniquities. if we thought that was true or even thought it was possible that this was true we would simply repent and accept jesus as our lord and savior. who wouldnt? who would make a conscious choice to burn in fire for all of eternity as opposed to going to heaven to be happy for all of eternity. if we thought that was true we wouldnt be scared to believe it we would be scared not to believe it you dumb as$. there is not a shred of fear in me from the bible because i know its false. it is one of thousands of gods that all claim to be the one true god and contradict every other god. its obviously nothing more than the adult version of bloody mary. and christians are the fools who as children were too scared to go into the bathroom and say bloody mary 3-7 times depending on where you grew up.
bulproof
Posts: 25,227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 11:33:13 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 11:22:39 AM, NathanDuclos wrote:
Just debated LMGIG. . . . . Its was fun and interesting. . .

Thats two debates now. Its fun. . . Challenge him to debate. . . He loves them. . .

Wow, my hamster is impressed.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 2:34:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

Wasn't Horus a man who was a God? What about Krishna?

Are you a troll?
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 3:09:00 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

The title of this thread only serves to invoke a flame war. Please stop.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:00:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Why would we be afraid of that?


Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Not true:
https://www.google.com...


Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.

Why would that be scary?

You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.

Why would it? If it hell exists, then so does Jesus and we just believe in him and "poof" we go to heaven.

As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

Well, no, it doesn't, which is why I don't believe it.


You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

Why should I care what the Bible has to say?
NathanDuclos
Posts: 51
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 4:52:26 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 11:33:13 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/3/2014 11:22:39 AM, NathanDuclos wrote:
Just debated LMGIG. . . . . Its was fun and interesting. . .

Thats two debates now. Its fun. . . Challenge him to debate. . . He loves them. . .

Wow, my hamster is impressed.

Sarcasm? or derision?
Kanyonkaja
Posts: 2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 5:16:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Off course they are,demons fear light.They are the anti Christ and will do every evil to lie.
Surprisingly,the entire world is ruled by evil governments.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Posts: 551
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 6:55:57 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

How so? The majority of atheists do not follow dogma, they look for the facts.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Evidence that your "Christ" is the truth please.

Now, hear me out.

I will try, but you have a poor starting point.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Horus was a god that was also a man, so this is clearly false.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

There are, technically, a lot of demi-gods out there, so good call taking them out.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

Which Horus was.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

You have yet to provide evidence for these claims.
You have to provide evidence of a historical Jesus (shouldn't be hard), then provide evidence that sin exists, then provide evidence that a god exists, then provide evidence that Christianity is true. Good luck.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

That is not a historically reliable document, so quoting it as accurate shows dishonesty.

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

Evidence for this please.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

Evidence for any of this please.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.

Evidence for Adam, evidence for spiritual life please.

We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

Again, evidence please.

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

Evidence please.

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

I am not an atheist, but even I know that this is bull****. What if Allah is true? Are you scared of that? What if there is a deistic god that only lets atheists into heaven, are you scared of that?

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

REALLY big if, and there is an equal chance that you will have to bow before a god that only lets atheists into heaven.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

Evidence please.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

You have not provided ANY evidence, so I am going to say that your claim that it is true is laughable.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

No, it does not. Not any more than any other religion unless the person had anecdotal evidence.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

Evidence for the claim please.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

Lol, evidence for that please.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

I don't make fun of Christians in general, I make fun of idiots. You are showing that you are a big one.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

Making fun of idiots is fun, so I will laugh.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

Evidence please.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

Again, you are quoting from a book that is not historically reliable. That means that your quote is POINTLESS.
slo1
Posts: 4,337
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2014 7:00:56 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/3/2014 1:26:02 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
I often hear Atheists accuse Christians of being afraid to face the truth.
But it's really Atheists who are afraid to face the truth.

Now, aside from the obvious irony of Atheists making truth claims in the first place, it's really CHRIST, who IS the TRUTH, that they're AFRAID OF.

Now, hear me out.

No other religion, besides Christianity, demands the worship of A MAN who is ALSO GOD.

Now, I DID NOT SAY that there are no religions that involve DEMI-GODS.
I'm well aware that some pagan religions involve such beings.

I'm talking about a MAN who is GOD ALMIGHTY.

A MAN who is the ONE TRUE GOD, come in the FLESH, to SAVE SINNERS.
A MAN who is himself, THE TRUTH.

Christ said:
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."
(John 14:6)

There are NOT many ways to God.
There is only ONE WAY to GOD.

JESUS CHRIST is THE WAY.
He's THE TRUTH.
And he's THE LIFE.

There is NO SPIRITUAL LIFE in a fallen son of Adam.
We're all BORN "DEAD in TRESSPASSES and SINS."(Eph. 2:1)

And without Christ, you will suffer "eternal death."

And what SCARES you Atheists, is the possibility that it's ALL TRUE.
You are SCARED to FIND OUT that it's all true.

Because IF it's ALL TRUE, then you will have to BOW to Jesus Christ, and you'll have to confess that you're WORTHY of ETERNAL HELL.

And unless HE -- the Lord Jesus Christ -- has MERCY on YOUR SOUL, you will spend ALL ETERNITY in HELL.

And that SCARES you.
As it should.
Because it's TRUE.

ALL OTHER RELIGIONS are about MORALITY or about JUST PLAIN SUPERSTITION.
But CHRISTIANITY has a RING of TRUTH, and THAT SCARES YOU.

You KNOW that this is true.
But I don't expect you to ADMIT IT.

But ONE THING is for SURE -- YOU ARE SCARED.

So, go ahead,
Make fun of Christians.

Laugh it up.
Enjoy yourself.

But ONE DAY, you will have to FACE JESUS CHRIST.

And HE said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
(John 3:16)

It is interesting how your writing about a man being a God, is one God, yet another man's writing would be that a man could not also be a God as there would then be two Gods. The peanut shell game Christianity does to get out of having 3 Gods is rather interesting.