Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Is Soverignreignsgrace a religious troll?

ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Seriously. I can't figure out and I find some of her material to be a bit insane and offensive as a Christian reading her posts.
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 3:19:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Seriously. I can't figure out and I find some of her material to be a bit insane and offensive as a Christian reading her posts.

I'm a male.

And of course you don't understand it.

You're not even trying to understand it, because it condemns you and magnifies God.

If you weren't trying to justify yourself and your sin, you would understand it perfectly.

It's not hard to understand that there's a God, and that you're guilty, and you that you need his forgiveness for your sins.

It's not hard to understand that God is just to forgive sins through the substitutionary death of the Savior.

It's not hard to understand that Christ is the Savior, and the One Mediator between God and men.

It's not hard to understand, it's just hard to believe.
In fact, you don't believe because you're spiritually dead.

God must raise you from that state of spiritual deadness, or you will never believe him or trust in him.
God alone has the power to raise you from the dead, and give you faith in his Son, Jesus Christ.

If you don't hear Christ's words, and believe what he says, it's because you are not of God.
In fact, you will not hear him, and indeed cannot hear him, because you are a slave of the devil.

Christ said to some unbelieving Jews, when he walked on this earth, and he says to all who do not hear his words:

"If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
He who is of God hears God"s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God
."
(John 8:42-47)

Listen,

You can't give yourself spiritual life. It's a gift of God.
And he gives it to whomever he pleases.

But if God is pleased to reveal his Son to you and in you, you'll hear Christ's words and believe.
And you'll confess, "I was lost, but now I've been found. I was blind, but now I can see."

Do you WANT to see?
If you do, then come to Christ, by faith, and I promise you, he will give you sight.

In John, Chapter 9, after healing a blind man, the Lord Jesus said this to some unbelieving Pharisees:

And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, "We see." Therefore your sin remains.
(John 9:39-41)

If you want to see, come to Christ, by faith, confessing that you're blind, and he will give you sight.

He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will
by no means cast out."
(John 6:37)
LogicalLunatic
Posts: 1,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 3:21:24 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Seriously. I can't figure out and I find some of her material to be a bit insane and offensive as a Christian reading her posts.

No he isn't. And it seems that the stuff he says is doctrinally sound.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 4:42:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 3:19:16 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Seriously. I can't figure out and I find some of her material to be a bit insane and offensive as a Christian reading her posts.

I'm a male.

And of course you don't understand it.

You're not even trying to understand it, because it condemns you and magnifies God.

If you weren't trying to justify yourself and your sin, you would understand it perfectly.

It's not hard to understand that there's a God, and that you're guilty, and you that you need his forgiveness for your sins.

It's not hard to understand that God is just to forgive sins through the substitutionary death of the Savior.

It's not hard to understand that Christ is the Savior, and the One Mediator between God and men.

It's not hard to understand, it's just hard to believe.
In fact, you don't believe because you're spiritually dead.

God must raise you from that state of spiritual deadness, or you will never believe him or trust in him.
God alone has the power to raise you from the dead, and give you faith in his Son, Jesus Christ.

If you don't hear Christ's words, and believe what he says, it's because you are not of God.
In fact, you will not hear him, and indeed cannot hear him, because you are a slave of the devil.

Christ said to some unbelieving Jews, when he walked on this earth, and he says to all who do not hear his words:

"If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
He who is of God hears God"s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God
."
(John 8:42-47)

Listen,

You can't give yourself spiritual life. It's a gift of God.
And he gives it to whomever he pleases.

But if God is pleased to reveal his Son to you and in you, you'll hear Christ's words and believe.
And you'll confess, "I was lost, but now I've been found. I was blind, but now I can see."

Do you WANT to see?
If you do, then come to Christ, by faith, and I promise you, he will give you sight.

In John, Chapter 9, after healing a blind man, the Lord Jesus said this to some unbelieving Pharisees:

And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, "We see." Therefore your sin remains.
(John 9:39-41)

If you want to see, come to Christ, by faith, confessing that you're blind, and he will give you sight.

He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will
by no means cast out."
(John 6:37)

A. I'm a Christian.

B. Are you a Calvinist?
sovereigngracereigns
Posts: 585
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 4:55:25 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 4:42:05 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 8/5/2014 3:19:16 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Seriously. I can't figure out and I find some of her material to be a bit insane and offensive as a Christian reading her posts.

I'm a male.

And of course you don't understand it.

You're not even trying to understand it, because it condemns you and magnifies God.

If you weren't trying to justify yourself and your sin, you would understand it perfectly.

It's not hard to understand that there's a God, and that you're guilty, and you that you need his forgiveness for your sins.

It's not hard to understand that God is just to forgive sins through the substitutionary death of the Savior.

It's not hard to understand that Christ is the Savior, and the One Mediator between God and men.

It's not hard to understand, it's just hard to believe.
In fact, you don't believe because you're spiritually dead.

God must raise you from that state of spiritual deadness, or you will never believe him or trust in him.
God alone has the power to raise you from the dead, and give you faith in his Son, Jesus Christ.

If you don't hear Christ's words, and believe what he says, it's because you are not of God.
In fact, you will not hear him, and indeed cannot hear him, because you are a slave of the devil.

Christ said to some unbelieving Jews, when he walked on this earth, and he says to all who do not hear his words:

"If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
He who is of God hears God"s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God
."
(John 8:42-47)

Listen,

You can't give yourself spiritual life. It's a gift of God.
And he gives it to whomever he pleases.

But if God is pleased to reveal his Son to you and in you, you'll hear Christ's words and believe.
And you'll confess, "I was lost, but now I've been found. I was blind, but now I can see."

Do you WANT to see?
If you do, then come to Christ, by faith, and I promise you, he will give you sight.

In John, Chapter 9, after healing a blind man, the Lord Jesus said this to some unbelieving Pharisees:

And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, "We see." Therefore your sin remains.
(John 9:39-41)

If you want to see, come to Christ, by faith, confessing that you're blind, and he will give you sight.

He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will
by no means cast out."
(John 6:37)

A. I'm a Christian.

B. Are you a Calvinist?

No, I'm not a Calvinist.

I do believe that the so-called "Five Points" of Calvinism (Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, Perseverence/Preservation of the Saints) are Biblical.

But I disagree with Calvinists on many things (i.e. Infant Baptism, "Progressive Sanctification", "Personal Holiness", literal Sabbath observance, 'The Third Use of The Law", etc. etc. I could go on forever).

I'm not a Calvinist, I'm not "Reformed", I'm not a "Protestant," I'm just a Christian.

And based on what I've seen of your "doctrine" (or lack thereof) I can assure you, you are not a Christian.

You clearly don't know a thing about Christ or the Gospel, but I do hope the Lord will be pleased to save you, for Christ's sake.
ChristianPunk
Posts: 1,710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 5:07:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 4:55:25 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/5/2014 4:42:05 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
At 8/5/2014 3:19:16 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Seriously. I can't figure out and I find some of her material to be a bit insane and offensive as a Christian reading her posts.

I'm a male.

And of course you don't understand it.

You're not even trying to understand it, because it condemns you and magnifies God.

If you weren't trying to justify yourself and your sin, you would understand it perfectly.

It's not hard to understand that there's a God, and that you're guilty, and you that you need his forgiveness for your sins.

It's not hard to understand that God is just to forgive sins through the substitutionary death of the Savior.

It's not hard to understand that Christ is the Savior, and the One Mediator between God and men.

It's not hard to understand, it's just hard to believe.
In fact, you don't believe because you're spiritually dead.

God must raise you from that state of spiritual deadness, or you will never believe him or trust in him.
God alone has the power to raise you from the dead, and give you faith in his Son, Jesus Christ.

If you don't hear Christ's words, and believe what he says, it's because you are not of God.
In fact, you will not hear him, and indeed cannot hear him, because you are a slave of the devil.

Christ said to some unbelieving Jews, when he walked on this earth, and he says to all who do not hear his words:

"If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
He who is of God hears God"s words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God
."
(John 8:42-47)

Listen,

You can't give yourself spiritual life. It's a gift of God.
And he gives it to whomever he pleases.

But if God is pleased to reveal his Son to you and in you, you'll hear Christ's words and believe.
And you'll confess, "I was lost, but now I've been found. I was blind, but now I can see."

Do you WANT to see?
If you do, then come to Christ, by faith, and I promise you, he will give you sight.

In John, Chapter 9, after healing a blind man, the Lord Jesus said this to some unbelieving Pharisees:

And Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, "We see." Therefore your sin remains.
(John 9:39-41)

If you want to see, come to Christ, by faith, confessing that you're blind, and he will give you sight.

He said:
"All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will
by no means cast out."
(John 6:37)

A. I'm a Christian.

B. Are you a Calvinist?

No, I'm not a Calvinist.

I do believe that the so-called "Five Points" of Calvinism (Total Depravity, Unconditional Election, Limited Atonement, Irresistible Grace, Perseverence/Preservation of the Saints) are Biblical.

But I disagree with Calvinists on many things (i.e. Infant Baptism, "Progressive Sanctification", "Personal Holiness", literal Sabbath observance, 'The Third Use of The Law", etc. etc. I could go on forever).

I'm not a Calvinist, I'm not "Reformed", I'm not a "Protestant," I'm just a Christian.

And based on what I've seen of your "doctrine" (or lack thereof) I can assure you, you are not a Christian.

You clearly don't know a thing about Christ or the Gospel, but I do hope the Lord will be pleased to save you, for Christ's sake.

What does it take to be a Christian?
popculturepooka
Posts: 7,926
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 5:11:40 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/5/2014 3:21:24 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/5/2014 2:21:18 PM, ChristianPunk wrote:
Seriously. I can't figure out and I find some of her material to be a bit insane and offensive as a Christian reading her posts.

No he isn't. And it seems that the stuff he says is doctrinally sound.

Sure....if you're fundamentalist Calvinist...
At 10/3/2016 11:49:13 PM, thett3 wrote:
BLACK LIVES MATTER!