sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 11:30:21 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
And I mean that quite literally.

You see,
The devil and all the fallen angels never deny that God exists.
They may HATE him, but at least they FEAR him. (James 2:19)

And yet, atheists say "There is no God," even though all creation testifies of his glory. (Psalm 19:1)

And so, it's for that reason that Atheists are worse than the devil and every demon in Hell.

As the great Charles Spurgeon once said:

"There are no infidels anywhere but on earth: there are none in heaven, and there are none in hell.
Atheism is a strange thing. Even the devils never fell into that vice, for "the devils believe and tremble."
And there are some of the devil's children that have gone beyond their father in sin, but how will it look when they are for ever lost?"
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 11:46:56 PM
At 8/5/2014 11:30:21 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

You see,

And yet, atheists say "There is no God," even though all creation testifies of his glory. (Psalm 19:1)

And so, it's for that reason that Atheists are worse than the devil and every demon in Hell.

"There are no infidels anywhere but on earth: there are none in heaven, and there are none in hell.
Atheism is a strange thing. Even the devils never fell into that vice, for "the devils believe and tremble."
And there are some of the devil's children that have gone beyond their father in sin, but how will it look when they are for ever lost?"

You don't know what you're talking about,

I am the devil.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Keltron
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2014 11:47:30 PM
Well, you know... I never did get that pony I prayed for, and I did say "in Jesus' name." Maybe God should improve a little in the follow through department if he wants to have any credibility.
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:01:07 AM

You see,

Using a book that is not historically accurate and that has no known author sounds REALLY credible...

Using another book that is not historically reliable, ignoring the fact that naturalism actually can explain the universe.

You have to demonstrate your claims are true first (that means evidence, not bull**** quotes from books that are not historically reliable).

"Great"?

So, another unsupported quote?
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:11:27 AM

You see,

Atheism does not posit that god is non-existent. Atheism is a lack of belief in a god, or possessing no beliefs in a god.

You are unaware that you are explicitly demonstrating the epitome of pious indoctrination are you not?
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:59:16 AM
At 8/5/2014 11:47:30 PM, Keltron wrote:
Well, you know... I never did get that pony I prayed for, and I did say "in Jesus' name." Maybe God should improve a little in the follow through department if he wants to have any credibility.

See, there you have it.

Even the devil wouldn't accuse God of failure to follow through.
The devil just HATES that God does follow through.

You, on the other hand, are worse than the devil.

Thank you for proving my point.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:01:05 AM
At 8/5/2014 11:46:56 PM, bulproof wrote:

You see,

I am the devil.

If you were the devil, then you would fear God.

But you don't have the sense to fear him.

You're so vain and self-deluded, you're even more wicked and depraved than the devil himself.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:07:12 AM
At 8/6/2014 12:01:07 AM, lifemeansevolutionisgood wrote:

You see,

Using a book that is not historically accurate and that has no known author sounds REALLY credible...

Not trying to prove it to you.

Using another book that is not historically reliable, ignoring the fact that naturalism actually can explain the universe.

You're a liar.

You know very well God created all things.

You have to demonstrate your claims are true first (that means evidence, not bull**** quotes from books that are not historically reliable).

Again, not my job to convince you. God alone can do that.

"Great"?

Yeah, "great" as in, he wasn't just some loser on a forum, trying to discredit the Bible so he can justify his sin.

He actually did something worthwhile.
He preached the Gospel to multitudes.

That's what it means to be "great."

Actually, it's well supported by God's Word, the Bible.

And again, it doesn't matter whether you accept it or not.

If you think your insignificant opinion makes God's Word null and void, then again, you are worse than the devil.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:10:27 AM
At 8/6/2014 12:11:27 AM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:

You see,

Atheism does not posit that god is non-existent. Atheism is a lack of belief in a god, or possessing no beliefs in a god.

Fair enough, but you're still calling God a liar.

Even though you're doing it in ignorance, you are calling God a liar.

God himself declares his glory in creation.

You are unaware that you are explicitly demonstrating the epitome of pious indoctrination are you not?

That's not really an insult to one who aims to be sound in doctrine.

It's one of my greatest ambitions, so thanks for the encouragement.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:31:10 AM
Hey Sov you call Zeus a liar, what's the difference.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:44:09 AM
At 8/6/2014 1:31:10 AM, bulproof wrote:

I most certainly do call Zeus a liar, as well as everything that is opposed to Jesus Christ.

Fortunately for you who are opposed to Jesus Christ, he is merciful to those who seek him.

He said:
37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
(John 6:37-40)
mrsatan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 1:55:45 AM
At 8/6/2014 1:07:12 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

You see,

You're a liar.

"Great"?

Yeah, "great" as in, he wasn't just some loser on a forum, trying to discredit the Bible so he can justify his sin.

Preached the gospel, got it... But what's the "something worthwhile" that he did?

If you think your insignificant opinion makes God's Word null and void, then again, you are worse than the devil.

It's true, we are worse than the devil. So are you. You see, the devil doesn't exist, and something non-existent can do no harm, but even the most kindhearted people inevitably cause harm in some form.
To say one has free will, to have chosen other than they did, is to say they have will over their will... Will over the will they have over their will... Will over the will they have over the will they have over their will, etc... It's utter nonsense.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:03:19 AM
At 8/6/2014 1:44:09 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/6/2014 1:31:10 AM, bulproof wrote:

I most certainly do call Zeus a liar, as well as everything that is opposed to Jesus Christ.

Fortunately for you who are opposed to Jesus Christ, he is merciful to those who seek him.

He said:
37 All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.
38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me.
39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.
40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day."
(John 6:37-40)

Zeus was a god before your god, don't be so rude.
YaHey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:27:14 AM

You see,

You call it creation, I call it reality which has not been proven to be designed. "Oh but how can this come together randomly?" Argument from ignorance. "But it is so well designed!" Eh, not really. "You know it in your heart!" Ugh don't talk to me. "A building needs a builder!" Yes, but how we recognize design is by contrasting it with nature, and there are no other universes that we can compare ours to.
YaHey
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:35:34 AM

You see,

You're a liar.

Ugh

Well, for someone who is such a prick and holier than thou, you best have something to demonstrate your position.

"Great"?

People in glass houses, dude.

Yeah, no. That may be your subjective, and incorrect, view on great, but you leave out all the great people and objects that do not believe in your God, have no idea of your God, and all the Christians that did deeds but did not preach the Gospel.

You... You do know you are talking to Atheists, right? Like your Bible means less than nothing to me.

Well apparently I'm going to Hell and I am worse than the Devil if I don't. What's your definition of "it doesn't matter".

Wow, for a person's who's ideology tells people they deserve death and torture, you have a funny idea of insignificance. My opinion doesn't make "God's" Word null and void, it is, ironically, the Bible that makes itself null and void by being word and pretty much disgusting.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 3:46:37 AM

You see,

It must be nice not to have to back anything up, after all anyone who disagrees with you is just being evil.

I mean some people, might put forth suggestion...........the bible is not the product of an all knowing, all powerful personal entity that exists beyond our universe.

But you know how to deal with that, don't you ? they are just being........evil.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 3:54:21 AM
LMAO @ "worse than the devil". The boy is beside himself.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Zylorarchy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 3:54:58 AM

You see,

Wow, I knew this site was increasingly atheist intolerant but this is a new level. In the past two days two people (including you) are now claiming atheists are evil. Just wow, such intolerance! Now please excuse me, us atheists need to go and try solve all the violence caused by religion in the world.
"I am not intolerant of religion, I am intolerant of intolerance"
"True freedom is not simply left or right. It is the ability to know when a law is needed, but more importantly, know when one is not"
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 6:46:25 AM

You see,

I don't. Am I not part of creation?

Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 7:29:48 AM

You see,

So this is another thread in which religious people show how intolerant, close-minded, violence-advocators and discriminative they are. Can you not be a little bit more like, I dunno, budists or something? And just let people be?
lifemeansevolutionisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 7:31:49 AM

You see,

If you aren't trying to prove anything, then stfu and get off this forum. Go preach elsewhere.

You're a liar.

No, I am not.

No, I do not. The claim that everyone knows that is so ridiculous that people who seriously believe that need to go back to school, starting at elementary schooling.

If you are not trying to convince anyone, then stop making stupid posts and threads. Also, if God does not exist, how can God do anything?

"Great"?

I am not "some loser on a forum trying to discredit the Bible", I am a student of history that recognizes the fact that there isn't a single book in the Bible that is historically accurate/reliable.

I have done many things worthwhile, I have volunteered, I have helped people further their education, I have donated a lot to charity. Spreading the word of an unsupported story is not "great" in any way.

No, it is not. If spreading unsupported stories is considered "great", then I can be considered great for spreading the word of the Norse gods.

There is no evidence that the Bible is anything more than a book. That means that it is not well supported by "God's word" as you need something that is factual to support something.

If it does not matter, as you keep claiming, then why make these ridiculous threads?

Not my opinion, the facts that have been gathered by historians and scholars. The Bible is not historically accurate.

Also, basic logic helps here as well. As well as a basic understanding of science.

Try to make a logical response now.
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 7:46:23 AM
At 8/6/2014 1:01:05 AM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:
At 8/5/2014 11:46:56 PM, bulproof wrote:

You see,

I am the devil.

If you were the devil, then you would fear God.

But you don't have the sense to fear him.

You're so vain and self-deluded, you're even more wicked and depraved than the devil himself.
You know a lot about devils. You a devil psychologist or something?
irreverent_god
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 8:27:25 AM

You see,

From this agnostic, you will receive the only reply a post of this nature deserves:

DOOSH.
Logic and Reason are the precursor to Justice.
Faith and zealotry are the precursor to Folly.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:02:46 PM
At 8/6/2014 6:46:25 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

You see,

You do, whether you realize it or not.

The fact that you live and breathe testifies to his glory.
The fact that he hasn't struck you down yet testifies of his glory.

If God saves you, then you will proclaim his glory.
And if he damns you, you'll proclaim his glory.

God has fixed it so that everything always testifies of his glory.
It's impossible NOT to glorify him.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 12:25:57 PM
At 8/6/2014 12:02:46 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

You see,

No it doesn't.

No, it testifies to his nonexistence.

None of that has happened yet, so let's stick to reality.

Then I fail to see the point in this whole heaven/hell nonsense.
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:20:12 PM
At 8/6/2014 12:25:57 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 8/6/2014 12:02:46 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

You see,

No it doesn't.

No, it testifies to his nonexistence.

None of that has happened yet, so let's stick to reality.

Then I fail to see the point in this whole heaven/hell nonsense.

Heaven testifies to his grace and mercy.
Hell testifies to his justice.

Both testify to his glory.

What part of that don't you understand?
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:25:51 PM

You see,

To be fair, Satan and his demons have personally seen God many, many times.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:37:03 PM
At 8/6/2014 2:25:51 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:

You see,

So has anyone who has experienced life in this world.

The creation itself testifies of his power and glory.
LogicalLunatic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:38:42 PM
At 8/6/2014 2:37:03 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

You see,

Seriously, insulting atheists will do absolutely nothing to change their minds. In fact, nothing short of God Himself appearing before them would change their minds, and even that probably wouldn't convince them.
A True Work of Art: http://www.debate.org...

Atheist Logic: http://www.debate.org...

Bulproof formally admits to being a troll (Post 16):
http://www.debate.org...
sovereigngracereigns
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2014 2:42:15 PM
At 8/6/2014 2:38:42 PM, LogicalLunatic wrote:
At 8/6/2014 2:37:03 PM, sovereigngracereigns wrote:

You see,

Seriously, insulting atheists will do absolutely nothing to change their minds. In fact, nothing short of God Himself appearing before them would change their minds, and even that probably wouldn't convince them.

I don't see how it would help them to try and sugarcoat the truth.

It's a fact that without faith in Christ they will go to Hell.